Killing Putin without leaving the house?

Mikhail Liebestein

I was think, suppose I wanted to decapitate the Russian regime without leaving the house, what method could I use?

Some fanciful ideas:

1) Hack and destabilise a communications satellites orbit, cause it crash on to Vlad as he takes a stroll around the Kremlin. Probability of success, probably 100Bn to 1

2) Eat some raw bats, and trigger a new pandemic (can I get those on Deliveroo?).

Probability of success, probably 100k to 1

3) Run a campaign online, sharing pictures of Putin in sexually compromised positions with children and trigger a paedo-lynch mob.

Any other ideas?

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

On 2/26/2022 at 11:18 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I was think, suppose I wanted to decapitate the Russian regime without leaving the house, what method could I use?

Some fanciful ideas:

1) Hack and destabilise a communications satellites orbit, cause it crash on to Vlad as he takes a stroll around the Kremlin. Probability of success, probably 100Bn to 1

2) Eat some raw bats, and trigger a new pandemic (can I get those on Deliveroo?).

Probability of success, probably 100k to 1

3) Run a campaign online, sharing pictures of Putin in sexually compromised positions with children and trigger a paedo-lynch mob.

Any other ideas?

I could remote review the kremlin and try to astrally project there. I have an astral temple, armed to the teeth with astral nukes. 

My remote viewing skills are so good i am the guy the russians tried and failed to recruit.

On a serious note dion fortune wrote extensively about the astral war during ww2 and phychic warfare.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working on an etheric drone launched via my psionic machine to directly attack the kremlin. It can be launched via my programmed super solider servitors. 

The russians are currently lacking in their pychicical research field which was disbanded after the fall of the soviet union. 

• Haha 2

On 2/26/2022 at 11:18 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Destabilising a satellite orbit is a bit risky in case it lands in the UK so I wouldn't recommend. Why don't you just break the damn thing so that it stops working? While you are at it, can you do Elon's 5G satellites as well? I don't use 5G and not intending to so couldn't give a fck about it.😆

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2022 at 10:42 AM, Fluke said:

I have now been forced to deploy my 10 nuclear servitors I have astrally harvested that will be sent directly to the Kremlin if he doesn't start to retreat soon 

Could you please also take care about our greatest Philanthropies? 🤔

On 3/13/2022 at 11:52 PM, DaleP said:

Destabilising a satellite orbit is a bit risky in case it lands in the UK so I wouldn't recommend. Why don't you just break the damn thing so that it stops working? While you are at it, can you do Elon's 5G satellites as well? I don't use 5G and not intending to so couldn't give a fck about it.😆

Oh - maybe it was his work when 48 burnt 😂

5 hours ago, Human10 said:

Oh - maybe it was his work when 48 burnt 😂

Oh has 48 5G tower been burnt already?

If I had a time on my hands, I'd definitely utilise 5G towers. Is there a location map of 5G towers?

We could make it a game like Pokemon go or Spot the 5G towers.

This Covid scam has taught me well since you will not get justice in the normal route, you have to snatch it anyway you can. Be your own judge and there is no mercy.

We didn't learn spiritual stuff for nothing in this forum.

And if you are out of this world working, no man-made fuckery law can touch you. As always, control your ego and silence is golden.

EDIT: Sorry got derailed talking about 5G. My sentiment about Putin, do not go for the jugular vein. It's neighter here nor there i.e. pointless and in need of a better solution.

Edited by DaleP

Without leaving your house or the regime not leaving their houses? 

For starters, it would be easier to keep you in your house because you are just the one dude. Though, might I suggest you consider Putin not leaving his house, as well? Send him a DVD collection of the television series Friends. He'll get real caught up in the whole Ross/Rachel thing that he won't want to leave the house. Then, we just wait. As soon as he realizes what a waste of his life it was to spend precious hours watching that terrible television show, he'll kill himself. 

Who else don't you like? I got a box set of Full House I need to unload.

• Haha 1

When they did this, we waited for them to break up enough for us to choke them out. That hospital is a bone fide illuminati target because the top agenda of the Illuminati, not bothering with the higher ones (The One And The Nine because they've all been captured) is to destroy a pregnant woman, they only have to break one. Now I understand that may not be appreciated by human men, no worries, we dealt with it down here in NL because if they soul die, the entire world will end in shit. Pregnant women have the entire Earth embedded into them and if they break, so does everything else and that's why they're the deepest secret hidden target and they are extremely fragile. 

Now one of our feeble minded group, Petra, has yesterday fucked off out of her body, taking with her teeth, hair, feet, the entire body, which is something we all learned how to do, to catch a plane to Mother Russia, in the Astral, which works quite similar to how it works here. I hope she's successful with that sword because she has managed to get into his nerves at another level which have severed away because of the attack in Mariupol in something called a carbolic attack. It's a bio reaction secreting acid as this kind of behaviour breaks up the body and soul. I saw her rage fly over my house here in NL because we've been spending years together trying to stop pregnant women from being attacked astrally as well as doing plenty of kills, which was fucking great fun. Our other target is Lukaschenko, a member of The Illuminati as we identified him as Thyos (the unknown god) and he is classed outside of The Earth as a Category 1A Supermonster. He's numerous times reincarnated into the system and globally he's physically enormous as a result. Very difficult to kill. Petra is fucking nasty and is well and truly used to dealing with The Filth.   

ap22072512079085-849568c0d35205a4266d9064667bd444369af79a-s1600-c85.webp

Edited by Clarissa