It’s the RUSSIANS - Run, Hide, Tell: The Russians are coming!

DannyUK

Run, Hide, Tell: The Russians are Coming! - From the UK Column News
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=698954371105673
Look familiar?

6E7DAF2D-80E5-4AB6-9205-25548CDCA9EC.jpeg.32dc8c576da6f53fe6deba7a0a856135.jpeg
It seems common to have a three step plan to spin psychological bullshit

3C67EBBD-C63E-471F-97B3-2F6F91FE1993.jpeg.24167b2be22bd371f52865cdf80d953b.jpeg

C46952E9-EE70-4693-9FDB-7CCD2F8DC5D5.jpeg.ff389a51b4d4ec3e5d064965742d97c0.jpeg

⭕️️ *  Duck - Cover - Put your head up your own Arse  * 🐉 

E95CCC76-F4E1-4B21-BB17-D41557256CC7.jpeg.b54ca9ac6f4254df96e57d4161af1bb6.jpeg

“It’s the Russians!”
Will now be the new answer to everything.
Which all means the fall of Babylonian EU, the toppling of the temple to usher in the Transhumanist synagogue of Satan, war with Iran, North Korea, which all means a war on China to enter the new global “SMART” government.
Which is so dumb, if conscription started tomorrow, most of you will likely not only help to bring it about, but consent and demand that everyone’s freedoms are taken away and help fight to bring about a “conspiracy theory” that doesn’t exist - shared via social media, which has of course already been massively censored leading up to this “spontaneous event” as “novel” as COVID-19…
If the COVID compliers to noncompliance is anything to go by, the masked to the unmasked, we are all fucked.

The mass brain dead idiots will be demanding we all help pave their road to hell or else!

This war isn’t planned to be “won”, only destroy the old system and bring about “the new” that New World Ordering…
That “conspiracy theory” that doesn’t exist, said mostly by those whom actually act to help bring it about 🙄

🦉 ‘War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength' 🕊 

Unbelievable propaganda is very obviously coming about, don’t let them get away with it or comply with it!

This situation in the Ukrainian has long since been being cooked up with war game after war game to create these situations that are playing out now.

⭕️️ *  Duck - Cover - Put your head up your own Arse  * 🐉 

8AB7C71E-E2A0-48A7-A712-87F8F8828CB0.jpeg.f05bb760ce6ce28459b36aed292a2089.jpeg5D48258C-EE28-4382-AC96-2C3AF87C90FB.jpeg.2e1c165ae723be2fb1d9b14e0d30f719.jpeg
Something stinks down here 🤔Oh yeah, I’ve put my head up my own arse

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ever since Trump assassinated that Iranian general I feel like mass media has been running these new kinds of campaigns using both mainstream and parts of what is known as alternative media.

Campaigns that drag everyone in and are hard to just switch off from because they imply an imminent threat to the way you live your life.

I get what you are saying by pointing out the similarity between them. Good thread.

It would be a good cover right now if they wanted to run a cyber polygon type exercise.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, no kidding said:

Are you amused by this development, Danny? And if you are, can you tell me what is the source of your amusement?

No kidding.

But to save time, it would be best to direct you to my comment here so I don’t have to repeat it.

But if you want the short answer to your question yes, the predictability of such an inevitable situation is what amuses me and all that it entails.

The fact that the people who accept the official narrative are a people who would have to have their own heads so far up their own arse.

Maybe now you can see what I’m getting at?

Perhaps my irony is darker than yours 🤔

But, it is an aid to those who can and want to see it.
Maybe they’ll eventually pull their own heads from up their and stop smelling their own shit and complaining that it stinks and then pointing their finger at a perfectly crafted enemy that has been conjured up for them to vent their spleen’s so globalists endeavours can have their day in the sun, so to speak.

In this case that is obviously Russia in others it is the phantom of ISIS/Islamic Extremism used to transform the world into a surveillance state, suitable for globalist rulership, that wouldn’t have at all been possible or accepted if it wasn’t for, that perfect enemy.

People are aiding, crafting and fighting this globalist war for them if they accept this deception that is very obviously underway. It has been on the cards for a long time just waiting for the right time to be played out.

This whole situation with Russia is designed to do that and for it to stop, people just need to pull their heads from up their own arse and no longer accept the narrative of what they’re being told and psychologically framed into believing so certain agendas can be pushed that otherwise would be seen for what they’re and resisted on mass if it wasn’t for the spectre of war. Such agendas wouldn’t see the light of day…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Itsa said:

Ever since Trump assassinated that Iranian general I feel like mass media has been running these new kinds of campaigns using both mainstream and parts of what is known as alternative media.

Campaigns that drag everyone in and are hard to just switch off from because they imply an imminent threat to the way you live your life.

I get what you are saying by pointing out the similarity between them. Good thread.

It would be a good cover right now if they wanted to run a cyber polygon type exercise.

Yep but also, the problem is that no one in the mainstream will pick up on or else they will seek to reframe, is that Ukraine have for a long enough time now been undermined and destabilised leading to civil war. Not that this has just happened now overnight sort of fractured and set apart from the context that created this situation.

The way of attack is removing the context that has created the situation.

It isn’t civil chaos and then civil war, but cultural subversion that is happening everywhere!

These Globalists are always creating civil wars, not that I'm suggesting Russia is blameless.

War games commenced and propaganda of surrounding territories of Russia invading them any minute was spread throughout their msm etc 

This situation was created so when Russia eventually acted, the msm could then point the finger and whip this up into frenzy by design.

It was just a matter of time, when would they do it?

When would Russia “interfere” with the Ukraine, as Civil chaos and civil war where tools of western powers to regime change, then if Russia did act later, they’d say they’re undermining a sovereign power 🥱

The other question is, would Russia go in and stabilise Ukraine and place their regime or would western powers?

The west hadn’t stabilised Ukraine but used this as an opportunity to poke a bear with a big stick and then be outraged when the bear slaps them across the face. What did you expect?

Those outraged will be in denial or ignorance that the poking with a stick had long been taking place.

This can't/shouldn’t be set aside from its Global context as it's not only limited to the Ukraine.

War Time powers could be a ruse for governments to act in ways they wouldn't be able to without it being officially, War Time.

Now it seems everything COVID has been stretched to a point they dare not go beyond in many nations, without open tyrany and fascism on a level that most would have to accept and see as us Conspiracy Theorists have been suggesting they're all along...

War Time is a way of maintaining these tyrannical powers and extending them that would otherwise be lost if COVID packed up and we all went back to "normal".

It also would allow the rational extension of the hunger games by way of shortages of resources by this ruse of war. “There’s a war on you know” 🥱 excuse for absolutely anything and everything…

Those behind this can't allow that, they need to carry out their goals agendas etc and War would be a method of maintaining this when everything else has been exhausted.

It's part of their plan for reshaping the world.

So in part, a somewhat mutual effort between the west and Russia and this being a ruse to achieve it.

This being why Russia is only acting now. It’s part of a script and it’s ready to play out now.

That being said, anyone with any sense should be able to see the very obvious bias and propaganda in the msm against Russia that is sickening and degrading for anyone to accept. BOJO the clown is gagging to be a wartime prime minister I reckon and act out the role of Winston Churchill Mark II.

If any figure could be setup to make people despise Nationalism, he would be the way to go in my opinion as he is already despicable and may explain why he has still managed to maintain public office because a role is being fulfilled here and it is being used behind the scenes in this respect so BOJO the clown can hold on.

This is what's being staged to eventually make people resent Nationalism everywhere and the idea that it leads to war so it has to go. Speeches, flags and a podium 😑

If what was happening in Ukraine was happening in Ireland, what we would all imagine the British government would be doing?

Every time a Palestinian throws a rock, the Globalists cheer on Bombing campaigns and the regime change of another country.

The hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Would their actions receive international condemnation and sanctions?

No, quite the opposite.

Plus, they'd have long since done it and be in another War by now half way around the world.

The hypocrisy is just overwhelming.

It's all script and theatre, so something is being rolled out...

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, A_Charlatan_I said:

NWO, One world army, One digital currency. Another move on the chess board.....

It appears so. Distraction, deception and political theatre’s of war.

If they can’t get you with COVID because you didn’t buy into it, they’ll get it you this way and force their way of thinking on you.

When the economy starts failing by design theirs always war around the corner 🤔

Yet, there’s always money for it, it’s prepared for way in advance and someone else tells you you’re all of a sudden at war 🤔

It’s like someone knew. I wonder how they always know a wars coming up before they start to collapse the economy?

What a head scratcher. But, to say it makes you a conspiracy theorist and if you use irony a sadist.

How are we supposed to tell someone about state sponsored terrorism?

Theres nowhere to hide and we are all barricaded in under LED lights that appear as if we are all within a mass concentration camp. The police don’t want to know as they’re it’s foot soldiers and by participation, either Terrorists or Criminals themselves. Police are an accessory to terrorism and I do mean all of them as if they’re not, they’d be unable to remain, they certainly wouldn’t be able to carry out everything covid related and a war on drugs is a war on people. It’s been happening for a long time all the same leading to an inevitable state we have today…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's going to get to the point where there are going to be so many wars, and it's all because the various world governments can't be trusted not to fight with each other.

So if we have a one world army, controlled by israel, then there will be no more wars.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jack121 said:

It's going to get to the point where there are going to be so many wars, and it's all because the various world governments can't be trusted not to fight with each other.

So if we have a one world army, controlled by israel, then there will be no more wars.

I’ve already had a 90 day ban recently on FB and just after posting this got yet another 90 day ban. These bannings and censorship system are perfect during war in promoting and demoting context to control peoples opinions.

There’s no way, no option of contesting their 90 day ban either…

DB649C12-4DD0-4531-8EF2-F629ACF9E93B.jpeg.e59850272b1eda6f804efc1ef81fc31e.jpeg
❄️  🇮🇱 

02D1B26D-37F5-4B1C-BB8E-977AA2A6EA30.jpeg.122605ae99a3376bd3b9f6fc39438f9d.jpeg
This is again a straw man. The original post doesn’t say that the Beijing Olympics will introduce a new world order.

This isn’t just “missing the point” it’s altering the context to produce psychological framing of all who see this and in turn, allows the censorship of anyone promoting any form of type of information those behind this censorship - “intelligent” agencies - don’t want others to see or associate with. This only becomes more extreme and exaggerated during wartime…

Yet another account restriction 🥱
90 days
It must be something I’m saying.
Anyone would think there’s a war 👀

8FF64AE1-A4AA-4D78-A9C8-D719023D56CC.jpeg.cffb05381c40053f257261dfb21c33a6.jpegC3A38A6C-B0FF-49EE-9DB7-CA8F52EC7842.jpeg.d0824e10414a98c19d004b220222576a.jpeg

Very obviously “Anonymous” 🎭 is an arm of western intelligence operations to carry out Information Warfare exercises that are very obviously planned to impact everywhere by way denial of service attacks and eventually destroying the internet as we know it to pave way for the new SMART “internet” which requires the removal of all anonymity for that of a unique digital identity that will occupy the cyber world and physical world where and when interacting with all technology.

Anonymous declare ‘cyber war’ against Russia RT.com has also been targeted in what appears to be a widespread denial-of-service (DDoS) attack

https://www.rt.com/russia/550548-anonymous-cyber-war-russia/?fbclid=IwAR2kJ7aFL1HiRbVzyzbbdeej7M7YrXuVPQGbV-mdFOWjLNj_yIbEbJJCLKc

What's Going On? In A Word - Wetiko - David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

55520503-3BE5-4EC6-B606-4DBC0CE6B961.jpeg.63d294976da01e933bbac24a7d46ff55.jpeg
https://banned.video/watch?id=62180725369ff727d824bc45

73908E4A-AFBA-4C99-BB93-12CD71C24C8C.jpeg.a50f8cec1790705f94153497910611a7.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

972EC3AE-12DE-436E-8DBC-73153289ED0B.jpeg.4cdc24454d72430d7d4f0dbdea008f7d.jpeg

The impact of science on society is Transhumanism, dystopian despair and the reduction of the human spirit to mere mechanical parts.

The spirit is being robbed so mankind can live forever dead as a machine, inevitably seeking out the one thing they’ve been robbed of, only after they realise it’s too late 🐇

This is a war, to be achieved by any means necessary.

Covertly under the spectre of health and safety for security reasons you’ll be beguiled, bullied and manipulated into this for yourself and others. 
Those who don’t should be despised as the only reason they’re not complying is because they’re only self serving and so must despise others…
The irony, the hypocrisy is overwhelming.
If they could, they’d suggest such people are “the enemy”, extremists and terrorists, a threat to the way of life of all those whom comply with “authority” who should be locked up, eliminated or exterminated from the gene pool.

A6E81B3D-B90C-4855-9C26-98FEFA7140D8.jpeg.3d0ebcb5b25892cdc06b12d0fef063be.jpeg

Or overtly by way of wartime, where otherwise those powers would have to be relinquished as they would be seen by the masses as the tyranny and fascism that they actually are and always have been if they’re imposed for so long without meeting resolve, where the only way for that resolve would be to become more extreme and so the authorities are exposed as the fascists.
Such fascism is acceptable when there’s WAR as we live within a schizophrenic society.
Instead, peoples minds are bamboozled into demanding the fight, to have the war seeking to cheat them, to rob them of their senses. 
To make sure all participate without exception.

You can’t see the “conspiracy theory” when you’re one of the conspirators bamboozled and don’t know it.

68DBECD9-E2A4-47E4-BCE5-1EC9AD08B851.jpeg.deaa283cad48aabbc594387cffaf8d8a.jpeg

If there isn’t danger then we will create one.

If there isn’t a villain then we shall create one.

If there isn’t a saviour we will give them one.

If we need a distraction then we will create many.

😔

By the way.... the Human rights act is being audited…

Whatever they’re showing u(s)
is a distraction
from what they’re not showing

Natalie 

Edited by DannyUK

Drop bombs on a city and you can easily rebuild, but make it multicultural and you will destroy it completely beyond all repair. The people of Ukraine will suffer a temporary setback, loss of lives and damaged infrastructure. But they will rebuild. Don't let mass media hysteria blind you to the more insidious and invisible war being waged upon Western man, who was and still remains in a far worse predicament.

I understand your point, Danny. No need for the bad language though. I thought you would have articulated your argument without the need to resort to bad language, and I had hoped that you had a better vocabulary.  Most of the other posts have little to do with Ukraine, so the original statement is lost in the miasma.  On that basis, I'm dropping out from this thread.

Edited by no kidding

3 hours ago, no kidding said:

I understand your point, Danny. No need for the bad language though. I thought you would have articulated your argument without the need to resort to bad language, and I had hoped that you had a better vocabulary.  Most of the other posts have little to do with Ukraine, so the original statement is lost in the miasma.  On that basis, I'm dropping out from this thread.

Bad languge?

Suudenly the DIF has been infiltrated by wallflowers....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Victoria Nuland. John McCain. Barack Obama. Has everyone forgotten their roles in the 2013 'colour revolution' in Ukraine? Prior to that, Ukraine was at peace with Russia. The US tempted with IMF loans, EU membership, NATO membership, and before you know it, the government had fallen and a new one installed. Putin's grievance goes back to that time but all that has been shoved down the memory hole.

• Like 3

Sorry for including so many clips of Cameron but this situation involves Syria and the rest of the Middle East, Syria is the pivot point, both it and Ukraine have been setup as pivotal points for a much greater conflict.

These "training exercises" and similar war games in the South China sea have taken place over the last few years now.

Action in Syria pushed the situation in Ukraine into being, this civil chaos to civil war nonsense was part of a globalist agenda to create a situation in Ukraine that Russia inevitably had to respond and when they did, this could be framed as Russia woke up one day and decided to have a war against the Ukraine without the context of this situation being cultivated by western agencies of the globalists.

This was at a time Russia was at odds with "western powers" over Syria, the situation of the Ukraine just rather "spontaneously" presented itself...

There was nothing "civil" about it. The whole aspect and situation undermined everything to do with anything that could be considered democratic by the use of provocateurs seeking to aggravate this situation and then shoot at people who may have been even slightly favourable to such protests and then speculate on those doing the shooting and suggest this must be Russia to make the situation more extreme and aggressive creating civil war and the situation that continues with Russia today.

It is obviously highly questionable as to why act now on the back of a failing COVID narrative that so many nations and people have had enough with and is almost been exhausted and the only way to potentially maintain this control of such "emergency powers" would be if there was a war, then the perfect opportunity presents itself through Russia now.

So, Russia is complicit in aiding this, even though we have an obvious mainstream media bias removing the situation from all context.

To suggest that Russia is power grabbing, extending it's borders and "overthrowing a sovereign nation"...🙄

This was already overthrown by way of previous modus operandi of civil chaos, civil war then implementing a "western friendly government" then enter in military troops carrying out exercises at the request of this "sovereign nation" on behalf of their puppet government that has previously been introduced through stealth, only then is it a "sovereign nation" as they really care about sovereignty as actions in the Middle East particularly Syria shows. The western powers overthrown Ukraine through this "civil chaos and civil war" and only then did it declare it "sovereign".

This is always how these internationalist alphabet agencies act through this type of subversion, yet we are supposed to accept this is a "sovereign nation"?

Please.

I don't agree with the war but understand how it's an aggravated situation, the whole "civil war" not just now and the bias of the msm should piss anyone off and if this is the case, those stating these types of things, we must all be terrorist sympathisers and/or a Russian stooge I guess...

But preemptive "fact checking" actually censorship will stop anyone from sharing such messages very far as these parasites prepare everyone for war and control such narratives.

Like all false flags by the Globalists, they conduct training exercises before the event or leading up to the real one...

So, you just need to look at the training exercises in Ukraine, Syria and around the same time if I remember correctly the US Military where also conducting training exercises in civilian areas of their own country...

** Joint US and Ukraine led military exercises continue ** - 'Countries "LIKE" America 🤔

More than 1,800 troops from 18 different countries are taking part in a second week of US and Ukrainian-led military exercises in western Ukraine. Russia has called the event a "provocation". However, American officials insist the multi-national training event in Ukraine is not a response to the conflict in the east of the country. Tom Burridge reports from Ukraine's largest military training base in Yaroviv.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-33665705

Putin - "he's a Hitler" - comparing actions undertaken by Russia in Ukraine as with the Blitz, many mentions of Germany and associations etc it's all psychological and theatre for war!

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Whatever is going on in Ukraine, all us ordinary folk can do is worry ourselves to death and be burdened with the responsibility of it like we do whatever the MSN is throwing at us. Very, very old people like my mum have just been released from being worried to death about Covid only to now be bombarded with this. And that is in between seeing the carefully placed sponsor a starving child, starving donkey, starving dog, arrange your funeral adverts that she has to put up with on the TV which should be there to provide company and stimulation when she's on her own. And when she turns the TV off she gets phone calls to arrange direct debit to the local hospice. She is just an example of what people are having to put up with. It is very odd how one big story ends and another starts.

Therefore: I just took that Danny meant someone else is gonna get you now, like 'The Argies will get ya".....'The Gerry's will get ya!' Sorry to be un-PC but that's what I thought you meant Danny, so I took it as amusing. A 'run for the hills again' joke. Maybe I'm simple? 🙂

Edited by Useyournous
  • Like 7

Now if you mention the American involvement in the 2013 Ukraine debacle, you're a right-wing conspiracy theorist defending the indefensible Putin. The propaganda coming out of the Western media is sickening. As far as I'm concerned, Putin is just another NWO stooge implementing the globalist agenda. The West needs a war to avoid another great depression and he has obliged.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Useyournous said:

Very, very old people like my mum have just been released from being worried to death about Covid only to now be bombarded with this. And that is in between seeing the carefully placed sponsor a starving child, starving donkey, starving dog, arrange your funeral adverts that she has to put up with on the TV which should be there to provide company and stimulation when she's on her own. And when she turns the TV off she gets phone calls to arrange direct debit to the local hospice. She is just an example of what people are having to put up with. It is very odd how one big story ends and another starts.

Yep. My grandad sits in front of that bloody thing all day.