Finding life pointless/ finding purpose

Hi all

I have been a member a couple of years and been a frequent visitor on here for many years but haven’t posted much. 

i just wanted to share and get some other views on how I have felt of late. For the past couple of years I have been finding existing more and more meaningless and hollow, I don’t really see the point in pursuing whatever it is I’m pursuing, I mean on the surface I have an ok life, reasonable job, nice partner, house with mortgage, no I’ll health etc etc. But I just don’t feel connected to any of it and like I should be elsewhere or just not around at all. As I approach 40 I just think “is this it?” And think well it must all be downhill from here! I continually question why I’m rushing about for my job and stressing, thinking why?! 

is it odd to feel this way? I’m not just going to put it down to labels like depression. 

Anyone share similar feelings and what can be done to help? 

Cheers guys, M. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattmmmjuly said:

I just don’t feel connected to any of it and like I should be elsewhere or just not around at all. As I approach 40 I just think “is this it?” And think well it must all be downhill from here! I continually question why I’m rushing about for my job and stressing, thinking why?!

would engaging in truth not make a person feel connected to this experience we call 'life'?

And if that were the case then surely the priority for a person would be to engage with truth as much as possible whilst also trying to assist the world in engaging with truth

Because if a person is living a lie they are not going to feel connected to this experience

• Like 2

I am old enough to be your father,58, unemployed, unmarried, childless and have felt life was completely meaningless since I was 14. Even when I was young and fit and handsome and gainfully employed in the IT industry for years at a time, I still could see no point to it all. Also completely anhedonic - only fleeting spasms of pleasure through all these years. Tried suicide at 32, but botched it up. What keeps me going then, you might ask. Probably complete indifference .I am utterly bereft of any emotions pertaining to Ambition, Lust, Love, Hatred, Hope ,Despair, Jealousy Greed or Generosity. Compared to me you have a conventionally desirable life but I wouldnt swap places coz I simply dont care anymore. Ive kind of reached a weird state of Nirvana in my own small way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mattmmmjuly said:

Hi all

I have been a member a couple of years and been a frequent visitor on here for many years but haven’t posted much. 

i just wanted to share and get some other views on how I have felt of late. For the past couple of years I have been finding existing more and more meaningless and hollow, I don’t really see the point in pursuing whatever it is I’m pursuing, I mean on the surface I have an ok life, reasonable job, nice partner, house with mortgage, no I’ll health etc etc. But I just don’t feel connected to any of it and like I should be elsewhere or just not around at all. As I approach 40 I just think “is this it?” And think well it must all be downhill from here! I continually question why I’m rushing about for my job and stressing, thinking why?! 

is it odd to feel this way? I’m not just going to put it down to labels like depression. 

Cheers guys, M. 

Have you ever read stolenhistory.net?

An empire existed as late as 1850 and they had free energy and advanced technology but it was removed from the history books.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/tartary-an-empire-hidden-in-history-it-was-bigger-than-russia-once.38/

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

9 hours ago, Mattmmmjuly said:

Hi all

Cheers guys, M. 

Sorry for your troubles OP.

I was just watching this video:

Well, what's been happening the past couple of years? Governments have declared war on the people. Evil seeks to destroy not only our way of life but our humanity with it. How does that make you feel? If you say that it merely accentuates those feelings, are you then letting them win, letting them dominate your spirit and rolling over (in spirit) like a good puppy? You're not a puppy, you're nearly 40 (as am i). You're a lion, and a king (not a lion king; unless that does it for you). A lion or king in the sense of your own spirit, your own consciousness. This is our potential at least. Our life is just beginning if you let it, if you see the urgency to work.  We have perhaps less than 10 years in order to ride the wave of some huge, huge changes that are going to affect everything we thought was normal in life. To your internal monologue asking, "is this it?", i would counter, you bet your life it isn't! The real work is only just beginning.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mattmmmjuly said:

It sounds to me like you have what should be a fairly satisfying existence, what is commonly known as 'being successful', which in a sense is good.

Having a comfortable life is all very well and good, but you still need a sense of 'purpose', that is what should keep you going.

Do you have any goals, dreams or aspirations?

I'm a few years older than you, and I can certainly go along with the saying "life begins at 40".

You mention about "rushing about for your job and stressing" - do you enjoy your job? Does it give you satisfaction, and do you enjoy it?

Any job that pays well, but leaves you stressed and worn out, with little time to pursue the things you really enjoy, is not a good job to have.

There were points in my life before where I may have considered myself 'borderline depressed'. I don't now.

Because I worked out what was most important to me, and what was causing me stress and unhappiness, and I 'took action' and did something about it.

Understanding more about the 'nature of reality', and The System that we are all born into, also helped somewhat, as I now see the world completely differently.

Yes, I am still connected to the 'real world' as others perceive it, but I am not 'of it'. You can manifest your own reality, if you really want to.

• Like 1

If you don't know what to do, go down a winding rabbit hole to start a research of our creation history. 🤗

It will take you quite sometime to discover who you are.

But cut a long story short, if you realise this world was heavily manipulated and all an illusion, metaverse already.....then all the lessons of be good and all that goes out the window. I am not suggesting that you have to become evil either.... just because you are a good or kind person doesn't get you out of this world. The key is knowing how to regardless of whether you consider yourself good or evil. Yeah it's interesting to find out about my roots and all that but gods and demons are also stuck in the metaverse....think about that.

• Thanks 1