How to cure rhematoid arthritis naturally?

Fluke

My joints ache daily for 10 years. Ive had blood work done 10 years ago and could not find anything. Now 28, i am starting to see damage little nodules on my feet, my fingers are locking, its usually a dull ache on both sides of my body. But especially if its raining i have a flare and its throbbing pain or sharp. 

Every joint aches my elbows on both sides, wrists, fingers, toes, knees, ankles, feet, jaw, glutes, hips. 

I have not been diagnosed but the pain is getting progressively worse over the years. Is it worth getting more blood work done?

My joints are hyper clicky as well ajd i feel the need to pop them every 10 minutes. 

I am fatigued and the pain keeps me awake.

Only thing i can think of is its a gluten intolerence which would be a kicker because i need carbs to maintain the little weight i have and love pasta.

11 hours ago, Fluke said:

My joints ache daily for 10 years. Ive had blood work done 10 years ago and could not find anything. Now 28, i am starting to see damage little nodules on my feet, my fingers are locking, its usually a dull ache on both sides of my body. But especially if its raining i have a flare and its throbbing pain or sharp. 

Every joint aches my elbows on both sides, wrists, fingers, toes, knees, ankles, feet, jaw, glutes, hips. 

I have not been diagnosed but the pain is getting progressively worse over the years. Is it worth getting more blood work done?

My joints are hyper clicky as well ajd i feel the need to pop them every 10 minutes. 

I am fatigued and the pain keeps me awake.

Only thing i can think of is its a gluten intolerence which would be a kicker because i need carbs to maintain the little weight i have and love pasta.

Sounds horrible :(

Maybe diet is the place to start.

If you eat meat you could try a ketogenic diet consisting of only natural foods, animal proteins fats and low carb veggies for a few months see if it helps.

4 hours ago, Itsa said:

Sounds horrible :(

Maybe diet is the place to start.

If you eat meat you could try a ketogenic diet consisting of only natural foods, animal proteins fats and low carb veggies for a few months see if it helps.

I literally done my neck and shoulder this morning getting out of bed. 

If the test showed not sign of Rheumatoid arthritis....then it's something else.

By all means, try out the food route, but there are many other ways.... I can think of at least five different ways which you will need to study in your own time.

You've got to use your knowledge into practise.

One method I will ask you is....are you sleeping near a plug socket? If so, don't leave it in. Take it out before you go to bed.

Even if it's switched off, there is a current and you could be affected by this.

Since we have so many radiation about, you need to minimize. These things creep up slowly i.e. boiling frog that you don't notice.

As I said, and DI says....anything is possible.

Be grateful for this pain as it is trying to tell you that you need to change something.

• Thanks 1

You haven't attempted to seek medical attention in the past 10 years? Is there a naturopath in your area? Short of that, what does your own research suggest as to a solution?

Your title says it's rheumatoid but no diagnosis now, much less 10 years ago? I don't see how anyone here can help without your being slightly more pro-active first.  

4 hours ago, jjjamson said:

You haven't attempted to seek medical attention in the past 10 years? Is there a naturopath in your area? Short of that, what does your own research suggest as to a solution?

Your title says it's rheumatoid but no diagnosis now, much less 10 years ago? I don't see how anyone here can help without your being slightly more pro-active first.  

Those bunch of Wally's do nothing but give me blood tests 3 times and found nothing. 

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

Since we have so many radiation about, you need to minimize. These things creep up slowly i.e. boiling frog that you don't notice.

As I said, and DI says....anything is possible.

Be grateful for this pain as it is trying to tell you that you need to change something.

Cheers mate I definitely have toxin build up. I was a heavy smoker until age of 13 to 26 it's done some damage I think along with God knows what else I was putting into my body. Guess I thought I was invincible. 

18 hours ago, Fluke said:

Cheers mate I definitely have toxin build up. I was a heavy smoker until age of 13 to 26 it's done some damage I think along with God knows what else I was putting into my body. Guess I thought I was invincible. 

You might also want to look into https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heberden's_node

It says that it happens with women more than men but it seems to affect the joints of fingers and toes.

Another interesting point is that when I looked at Rheumatoid arthritis, other than hereditory causes,

MicroRNAs are a factor in the development of that type of disease.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheumatoid_arthritis

So shedding could be aggrevating your condition. I've been tested for Rheumatoid arthritis but mine came negative as well but I had a couple of finger joints flared up. I rested and took NAC and it calmed down now. Just something to think about.

Anyway, DI is free from arthritic pain, all is frequency and it's up to you to create miracles. ;)

Print out a radionic machine and try a self-treatment.

Also, I'd do a lot of cleansing if you know how to. You should know these things by now.

You type a lot in the forum and this is one way negativities are transmitted directly to you through eyes and fingers so no doubt you are in pain.

Put a filter on the screen if you don't do cleansing regularly.

• Like 1

In my experience the most efficacious and enjoyable pain medication is Tramadol Hydrochloride. It induces a mild euphoria that lasts a few hours. I take it purely for recreation. PS It is completely and utterly addictive so beware

3 hours ago, CONvicted said:

In my experience the most efficacious and enjoyable pain medication is Tramadol Hydrochloride. It induces a mild euphoria that lasts a few hours. I take it purely for recreation. PS It is completely and utterly addictive so beware

Not gonna lie I only had one co codamol yesterday and it induced euphoria for me for about 3 hours lol

• Like 1

My experience with rheumatoid arthritis.

I had a problem with my elbow. They treated it for all sorts of things for many years - steroid injections, pills, exercises etc. In the end they put a camera in the elbow and diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis. I was told it could do all sorts of things to me and I need to get monitored regularly and seek drs advice.

20 years on, I didn't seek the advice have not been tested to see if it has spread, I have deleted the thought that I have rheumatoid arthritis from my mind. And just manage the pain when it arises and just don't do anything stupid with my elbow. Touch wood lived a pretty normal life except can't go to the gym which I wasn't into anyways. I'm pretty sure If I'd followed the advice and constantly reaffirmed every few months via drs visits and tests for arthritsis things would have been worse as I would have been rehearsing for this disease repeatedly. 

The supplement I take for it is cod liver oil. Seems to help....

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...