Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

A Ukraine flag was painted on this strange elk sculpture just down the road where I live.

 

1934597214_ukraineflagdeerspringtownderry.png.e00c40dd1bc128955004a7a17d05f1dc.png

 

WTF !! So many have screws loose nowadays. Effects of vaccines ??

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

All I'm seeing is people chatting about a site attack. What relevance does this have to Ukraine? What's PF? What are we supposed to be seeing in here? Ta

 

Patriot Front, the nationalist group in America. Is nobody concerned about why Russia is linked to so many Left and Right groups, or this forum a waste of time now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Patriot Front, the nationalist group in America. Is nobody concerned about why Russia is linked to so many Left and Right groups, or this forum a waste of time now?

I'm concerned with lots of things but a better explanation of what we are supposed to be reading goes a long way, especially when the start of thread appears to be two individuals discussing a DDOS attack. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm concerned with lots of things but a better explanation of what we are supposed to be reading goes a long way, especially when the start of thread appears to be two individuals discussing a DDOS attack. 👍

 

A QRD:

 

There's a lot of infighting going on right now among nationalists, and people getting exposed for having a dog in this fight. Basically there's certain characters in western political circles that never really say a bad word about Putin, then it often turns out that they're linked to Russia.

 

I should have probably made it clear who these groups are. Unicorn Riot is some left-wing org, and they're talking about Patriot Front, and National Justice Party, then they obviously get surprised when they see the Russia link by the looks of it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

A QRD:

 

There's a lot of infighting going on right now among nationalists, and people getting exposed for having a dog in this fight. Basically there's certain characters in western political circles that never really say a bad word about Putin, then it often turns out that they're linked to Russia.

 

I should have probably made it clear who these groups are. Unicorn Riot is some left-wing org, and they're talking about Patriot Front, and National Justice Party, then they obviously get surprised when they see the Russia link by the looks of it.

And here is the problem with the world, we're all diametrically opposed to each other due to THEIR socially constructed ideologies. The day we remove our shackles and truly see each other are we able to come together and destroy our enemies. 

 

No people of any country wants a war, they're THEIR wars, fuckin cowards the lot of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

And here is the problem with the world, we're all diametrically opposed to each other due to THEIR socially constructed ideologies. The day we remove our shackles and truly see each other are we able to come together and destroy our enemies. 

 

No people of any country wants a war, they're THEIR wars, fuckin cowards the lot of them. 

 

"Their wars" are Jewish wars in the main, but people can't go there.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

"Their wars" are Jewish wars in the main, but people can't go there.

 

They happen to be Jewish, it's not the be all and end all is it because lots in their little faction aren't jewish. Let's be honest, it's Kissinger and associates, east India trading company with many facets and faces. They're obsessed with their own prophecy of ending the gentiles/goyim, they're the enemy. 

 

Do you think they intend to take all Jewish people with them or do you think they'll be cast aside when the job is done? It's not like the locals of Israel have it any easier is it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

They happen to be Jewish, it's not the be all and end all is it because lots in their little faction aren't jewish. Let's be honest, it's Kissinger and associates, east India trading company with many facets and faces. They're obsessed with their own prophecy of ending the gentiles/goyim, they're the enemy. 

 

Do you think they intend to take all Jewish people with them or do you think they'll be cast aside when the job is done? It's not like the locals of Israel have it any easier is it. 

 

Where are Jewish people being sacrificed in Ukraine?

 

The "locals" in Israel on the whole are very well protected by the dual Nationals in the US Government whether be it the Trump

or Biden Zionistas

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Where are Jewish people being sacrificed in Ukraine?

 

The "locals" in Israel on the whole are very well protected by the dual Nationals in the US Government whether be it the Trump

or Biden Zionistas

 

But they've faced far harsher restrictions through covid than most. They've seen the beast system roll out in their countries before their eyes. Have you in Spain seen that as yet? Do you require a digital ID and 3 jabs in the eyes and arse? 

 

Certain factions may well be better protected, but not all of them, far from it. 

 

Going back to you're question, if the MSM are to be believed then loads have been sacrificed. 🤷

 

Bankers wars, who many of them are Jewish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

But they've faced far harsher restrictions through covid than most. They've seen the beast system roll out in their countries before their eyes. Have you in Spain seen that as yet? Do you require a digital ID and 3 jabs in the eyes and arse? 

 

I don't know what the current situation in Israel is about Covid, but that's for the other thread, as I've been accused of going off topic.

 

I do know that most of the Big Pharma people behind the vaccines are Jewish and Israelis on the whole are saying jack shit about that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I don't know what the current situation in Israel is about Covid, but that's for the other thread, as I've been accused of going off topic.

 

I do know that most of the Big Pharma people behind the vaccines are Jewish and Israelis on the whole are saying jack shit about that.

Yeah sorry, that was my original point when we started this mini convo. I don't disagree with you at all. 👍

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 4:34 PM, bamboozooka said:

2 doors from me they are waving the ukraine flag.

i'd have shunned them if i hadnt already for being thursday night pot bangers

All the charity shops by me have put blue and yellow clothing in the window ffs 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...