Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

So when they say "let's blot out the memory of Amalek", who are they talking about in the modern sense?

 

Anyone who rejoices in murder, like those who murder the Palestinian Jews.

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

David Icke spoke in many of his books about how this whole drama that we are all as a civilisation  currently experiencing   has been  scripted long ago. From the letters of Albert pike, to the Rockerfeller documents of the 70s to any number of such documented proofs.

 

What people need to understand is that whatever side of the line you sit, in any topic of the day, they are coming for you.

 

All of our global leaders are psychopathic maniacs.

 

What David Icke has also managed to do is to refine his argument as to the cause of this-  to a state of concsiousness, which many on this forum have spoken about as being active all around them, in their friends family and almost all and sundry.

 

In short, the world is run by very sick people with wetiko virus.

 

This is not for the most part a biological infection, so much as a highly contagious  spiritual disease.

Its a frequency that generally operates beyond our gaze.

You can catch it by listening to global leaders and politicians and warmongers and mainstream media, who are daily creating prejudices in your soul against your fellow humans.

Try not to catch it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

David Icke spoke in many of his books about how this whole drama that we are all as a civilisation  currently experiencing   has been  scripted long ago. From the letters of Albert pike, to the Rockerfeller documents of the 70s to any number of such documented proofs.

 

What people need to understand is that whatever side of the line you sit, in any topic of the day, they are coming for you.

 

All of our global leaders are psychopathic maniacs.

 

What David Icke has also managed to do is to refine his argument as to the cause of this-  to a state of concsiousness, which many on this forum have spoken about as being active all around them, in their friends family and almost all and sundry.

 

In short, the world is run by very sick people with wetiko virus.

 

This is not for the most part a biological infection, so much as a highly contagious  spiritual disease.

Its a frequency that generally operates beyond our gaze.

You can catch it by listening to global leaders and politicians and warmongers and mainstream media, who are daily creating prejudices in your soul against your fellow humans.

Try not to catch it.

 

I wish the all the masses would realize all this, they take everything laying down a sleep 😴

 

1 Peter 4:7

The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

We interrupt this thread, to give you another important message from Nancy.

 

 

 

A combination of chronic psychosis and effects of drugs (coke) and multiple MRNA vaccinations ? Patients running the asylum.

Edited by Nip
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The American Teachers Union deleted this Tweet after getting roasted to kingdom come...can you guess why? I bet these idiots don't even know how to spot Ukraine on a map. But it's nice to see an orc and a goblin uniting for a greater cause.

unnamed.jpg.0693f66d7d88c61c345411a1d6b16c8c.jpg

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

guess why

 

The fucking flag is upside down.. 

😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The American Teachers Union deleted this Tweet after getting roasted to kingdom come...can you guess why? I bet these idiots don't even know how to spot Ukraine on a map. But it's nice to see an orc and a goblin uniting for a greater cause.

unnamed.jpg.0693f66d7d88c61c345411a1d6b16c8c.jpg

 

 

I see Cruella Deville has gained some pounds these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 7:45 AM, oddsnsods said:

Hiding behind his green screen Zelensky

 

As we all assumed quite some time ago....

 

BUSTED: Zelensky is Not in Kiev or the Ukraine

 

 

Vladimir Zelensky looks likes he's been busted.

He recently released a video of him allegedly visiting a hospital to visit allegedly injured alleged Ukrainians, and the power outlet on the wall was visible.

This type of outlet is used in Poland and Israel.

Where is it not used?

The Ukraine.

 

FOO0tjrXsAAhfOk.jpeg.3112a9a96d61dc48c176f9fec8fd4556.jpegFOO0tu1XIAEk-ix.jpeg.bb7c248a403aa79e69b4d9edf6f55a36.jpeg

 

FOO0t6IWQAk5l5f.png.2de0843a394e91a31608cd7589901116.png

 

 

 

What benefit would there be for him in staying in Kiev?

I don’t think that the Russians are going to do some Nuremberg thing against him if they capture him, and will probably just let him board a flight and leave after interviewing him.

At the same time, there is a history of citizens who are on the losing end of a war lynching their leader in the final days. With all of these armed gangs running around, it does seem likely that the Ukrainians would storm wherever he might be and lynch him for forcing them into this destructive war they never had any chance of winning.

So why would he have not left for Israel (or maybe Poland) as soon as he knew Russia was going to enter the country?

No reason.

He just posts these fake, staged videos.

If you look at any of these supposed hospital visit videos, most of the actors look Jewish

 

Mostly, he just sits at a desk in a t-shirt, in front of the greenscreen.

It’s all a soundstage in Tel Aviv.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 10:43 PM, Velma said:

 

Mass murder does not require this type of embellishment or PR stunts. It reminds me of the window dressing at Auschwitz, where a heap of shoes and eye-glasses prove that the Nazi's gassed 6 million Jews.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jack121 said:

Putin could kick the absolute living waste matter out of ukraine and take the place over in a few days, and there is nothing they can do about it, but that is only if putin really wanted to.

Exactly, he could have blitzkrieged the place in a week tops.

All the hysteria in our media about how he's shelling residential areas, bombing indiscriminately and slaughtering civilians - all lies - I know it is because it's the same "energy" that was pushed with the relentless covid death hysteria. It's got the same 'feel' to it. If there really was a maniacal bloodbath occurring with wonton destruction, there wouldn't be the need for 'them' to pump out so many fakes one after the after, there would be the 'real deal' to show us.

 

Now I'm no Putin fan, nor am I saying it's not within him to do so - see Chechnya - but the military has obviously been be working methodically to cause the least damage to the civilian infrastructure with the least loss of life, although I'm sure there's probably been unintentional 'mistakes.' Also, there is no logical reason why he would want to destroy the rich (both agriculturally and historically) Ukraine and create a whole lot more disgruntled extremists while making a huge mess on his doorstep. That doesn't make strategic sense to me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, alexa said:

 

And every time it is a Rothschild.

 

 

👍

First the War & then the anti-christ & then the marvelous return of our Lord.:classic_biggrin:

You can run but you cant noa-hide

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poll in Toronto Star shows more evidence of mental vaxtardation.

Those mega jabbed x 3+ Canadians overwhelming support the insane measures to spark WWIII while purebloods overwhelming oppose them. 

 

 

 

Vaxxies are eager to risk World War 3 over Ukraine, according to a new poll from EKOS shared with the Toronto Star.

Asked how Canada should respond to the Ukraine invasion, Canadians who received "three or more shots" overwhelmingly supported expanding sanctions (86%), seizing Russians assets (85%), cutting off shipments of Russian oil (81%) and sending additional military equipment to Ukraine (82%). Over half (52%) supported providing Ukraine with fighter jets.

In contrast, the overwhelming majority of purebloods opposed all of those insane measures, wisely seeking to avoid World War 3.

vaxxies-want-war-with-ukraine.png.23509890bcc4e079555f808ed6b2715a.png

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62972

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It never ends with this clown...

 

In Speech to Israel, Zelensky Invokes Holocaust, Demands Arms to Prevent Putin's 'Final Solution'

 

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky's comedy tour visited the Israeli Knesset on Sunday with the comedian and actor-turned master statesman invoking the Holocaust to demand Israel send military aid to prevent Putin's "final solution" to the "Ukrainian question."

During the previous stop of his tour in Germany, Zelensky told the Bundestag that they were responsible for another holocaust in Ukraine because they buy Russian oil. When Zelensky performed before the U.S. Congress, he invoked September 11th, Pearl Harbor and Martin Luther King Jr. to lobby for the U.S. to spark WW3 by instituting a no-fly zone over Ukraine.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62968

FL7KMAAaAAUo6fz.jpg.2d41be26828245f1d2159164e92f7583.jpgimage.png.8789efb987bcd163896835715a13c834.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It never ends with this clown...

 

In Speech to Israel, Zelensky Invokes Holocaust, Demands Arms to Prevent Putin's 'Final Solution'

 

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky's comedy tour visited the Israeli Knesset on Sunday with the comedian and actor-turned master statesman invoking the Holocaust to demand Israel send military aid to prevent Putin's "final solution" to the "Ukrainian question."

During the previous stop of his tour in Germany, Zelensky told the Bundestag that they were responsible for another holocaust in Ukraine because they buy Russian oil. When Zelensky performed before the U.S. Congress, he invoked September 11th, Pearl Harbor and Martin Luther King Jr. to lobby for the U.S. to spark WW3 by instituting a no-fly zone over Ukraine.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62968

 

Actually this one is better suiting

image.png.7b82e7c7ad85d691f20c4ebcb50e8fe9.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

 

Brendon on point. 

 

It's not just those guidestones in Georgia.

 

'The world headquarters of United Noachide Council, Inc., was incorporated March 30, ’06, Rosh Chodesh Nisan 5766, as a US domestic non-profit corporation in the State of Georgia.'

http://www.wikinoah.org/en/index.php/United_Noachide_Council,_Inc.

 

😬

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2022 at 10:50 AM, Golden Retriever said:

  History being rewritten

 

Yuri Gagarin, the first person in space, has had his name removed from a Space Foundation fundraiser, following Russia's invasion of Ukraine

https://www.businessinsider.com/yuri-gagarin-name-removed-fundraiser-space-foundation-2022-3

 

I expected these types of things to escalate since 2022 started with The University of Northampton putting a literal "trigger warning" on Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, saying it contains 'explicit material.' 🤡🌎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

What is going on here? Is it really true that you can't Mossad the Assad, or is this just cheap dollar store anti-zionism? Pretty good take from Assad,

I've always 'liked' Assad...it always seemed like he wasn't cut out for 'the job' and took it on begrudgingly.

But since tptb HATED him so much, in the same style as Gadhafi, made me think he was 'decent' (for want of a better word.)

 

I always thought this was cute.

666666666666666.jpg.70cf1a02884133eadd586710a1749591.jpg

 

It would seem Putin's had him on the phone...

 

Syrians join Russian ranks in Ukraine as Putin calls in Assad’s debt

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/18/syrians-join-russian-ranks-in-ukraine-as-putin-calls-in-assads-debt

 

..Bashar al-Assad’s army has launched a recruitment drive...The first Syrian troops to join Putin’s ranks – an advance force of 150 – arrived in Russia on Thursday, European intelligence officials claim. Ukrainian military intelligence, echoing a claim by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, believes 40,000 Syrians have signed up to fight – a figure that would represent a sizeable chunk of the battle-ready capacity of the country’s entire military.

 

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I just wish he would add a bit of context about why the Ukrainians welcomed Nazis.

Now? Like why does the current regime "use" [welcome] them?

Or why a significant part of the Ukrainian population (and Baltics) during WWII welcomed the German Army as liberators from their satanic Bolshevik overlords?

 

13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

If the Nazi threat was real of course, they would be shitting themselves.

 

I think they're just ultra nationalists (fair play given their history) who are being used, with a whole bunch of real nasty fuvkers mixed in (as what usually happens to such 'extremist' groups, plus they're all rather HARD (and lost) people in general.)

As we know the Muh Nazeee BS is OTT theatre, this is just a new, slightly more 'exciting' scene compared to the Canadian parliaments' HH *honk.*

 

If they were REAL National Socialists, even if there's only 10K of whatever, they would have been doing what they could do to kick all the jews out of the country - I really don't think they're playing some kind of 4D chess with the power structure. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I've always 'liked' Assad...

 

I used to, but then I read some sus stuff about him too. I have seen a lot of Arabs accuse him of being some zio that is there to manage the decline of Syria.

 

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Syrians join Russian ranks in Ukraine as Putin calls in Assad’s debt

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/18/syrians-join-russian-ranks-in-ukraine-as-putin-calls-in-assads-debt

 

..Bashar al-Assad’s army has launched a recruitment drive...The first Syrian troops to join Putin’s ranks – an advance force of 150 – arrived in Russia on Thursday, European intelligence officials claim. Ukrainian military intelligence, echoing a claim by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, believes 40,000 Syrians have signed up to fight – a figure that would represent a sizeable chunk of the battle-ready capacity of the country’s entire military.

 

Putin's multiculti army.

 

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Now? Like why does the current regime "use" [welcome] them?

Or why a significant part of the Ukrainian population (and Baltics) during WWII welcomed the German Army as liberators from their satanic Bolshevik overlords?

 

That's what I was talking about, during WW2.

 

These days it's a mix of things, but at the top it's blatant glowies.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...