Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

29 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Reminds me of this: Marine Le Pen being interviewed about her Russian finance by that blonde BBC witch Emily Maitlis who did the Randy Andy interview.

She was incredibly rude, as usual, and Le Pen, naturally, retorted in her usual frank yet firm style, that she had no choice  because the French banks had cut her off and "so what?!." 

First 2mins

This is a rhetorical question; but why shouldn't Russians feel OK/warm towards Trump and Le Pen? - they've been the only Western leaders who have gone out of their way to be at the very least cordial towards the Russkies.

Le Pen and Trump are part of the problem and not part of the solution imo.

They both support Israel as does Putin and most Governments worldwide.

He says "Rabbinical Judaism is a religion who hates humans"

Research the Talmud

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yep

No one gets a hint of power in west unless, they are given that position by the oligarchs.

Look at farage totally in there pocket, playing the game of the western oligarchs.

Trump is totally dominated by jewish oligarchs who have that blackmail on him, like they do with anyone in usa that has any real power.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My opinion is that Russia probably isn't still secretly Soviet, but they still have a lot Soviet remnants running their country, and many of them might share the same goals of Communists even if they don't still want Communism, if that makes sense.

'Bezmenov states that once the “hippies” in the Clinton-era were subverted with collectivism, they went on to accumulate power and institutionalize harmful policies that would transform America into a failed state that no longer posed a threat to the USSR. The USSR has of course since been dissolved, but the subversive ideas have not stopped, and ironically has served as blowback to the current non-communist Russian state.'

https://www.rooshv.com/soviet-defector-yuri-bezmenov-accurately-predicted-how-america-would-decline

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

The totalitarianism was a shock to see, but then a little digging reveals you're becoming a vessel state for the Commy Satanists. It will be interesting if China dives into Taiwan (which I believe they will), I wonder if Aus will respond to that? I have a suspicion you might to really fuck with peoples heads. Maybe the influx of UN troops was actually a build up against China? A profound and provocative question. 

The Coming War on China - True Story Documentary Channel

I don't know what the agenda is behind Ukraine, but I do know not one Government afaik has

come out to criticise the WEF Agenda 2030 Great Reset "You will own nothing and be happy"

This is a communistic agenda imo .You might not own the property you worked hard to buy, but the elite will.

Just a reminder. The WEF are powerful, but there are even more powerful people controlling them behind

the scenes.

The first video was easy to find last year on the WEF Youtube channel, but afaik, they have deleted it.

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't know what the agenda is behind Ukraine, but I do know not one Government afaik has

come out to criticise the WEF Agenda 2030 Great Reset "You will own nothing and be happy"

This is a communistic agenda imo .You might not own the property you worked hard to buy, but the elite will.

Just a reminder. The WEF are powerful, but there are even more powerful people controlling them behind

the scenes.

The first video was easy to find last year on the WEF Youtube channel, but afaik, they have deleted it.

United Nations Song - New World Order Behind Closed Doors

TIME CODE: https://youtu.be/CxGTl7BaDAI?t=36

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

the scenes.

It may be all part of the ruse, but Putin has actually criticised globalism and has done so to his Sith master Schwab. Please see this:

Again, it could well be all part of the plan which is why I'm confused by all of this when hear this speech. 

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

While people are worried about supposed Russian military expansion, the real expansionist military empire is never mentioned:

The American empire is mentioned all day long mate, it's those that control it that aren't. We're at a point where westerners constantly criticize western governments because we're so demoralized, and rightfully so. Some of those people that got us into wars also play a role in the East too. We have been set up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The American empire is mentioned all day long mate, it's those that control it that aren't. We're at a point where westerners constantly criticize western governments because we're so demoralized, and rightfully so. Some of those people that got us into wars also play a role in the East too. We have been set up.

I love the West. I'm one of those proud students of Western history, culture, science, etc, which is why I'm so ashamed of the degeneration of our culture. It makes me very sad. Whatever used to make us a beacon of the world has now been trashed. Deliberately of course, but none the less heartbreaking to witness.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

The shit we went through in Australia the last couple of years, with riot squad thugs beating the shit out of freedom protestors, with full support of government, arresting pregnant women for their facebook posts, etc, Russia seemed a hell of a lot better alternative. I actually looked into going to Russia during the lockdowns, but my own 'democratic' 'liberal' 'western' government left me locked inside a police state prison.

But sure. Russia is the enemy. 😆 Doesn't feel like it.

Oh my dear friend, I couldn't believe all the shit that happened in Australia during this morona "virus". I felt so bad for you guys there, it was/is preposterous.

I always thought that Australia is one of those well organized and civilised countries, one of the best places to live in the world. We were always speaking when we were younger (my friends etc.), if you didn't have all the possible venomous and dangerous creatures there, we always wanted to come live there.

After all this shit, my brother, I'm more than happy to live in Serbia. Many things suck here, but as far as this whole plandemic is concerned, we were enjoying ourselves here.

Kind regards..

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It may be all part of the ruse, but Putin has actually criticised globalism and has done so to his Sith master Schwab. Please see this:

Again, it could well be all part of the plan which is why I'm confused by all of this when hear this speech. 

This was Putin's finest hour imo in 2007 against a unipolar world aka the New World Order.

It's an important historical speech which I urge members to listen to.

But 15 years later, I'm not sure if he's still on board.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I love the West. I'm one of those proud students of Western history, culture, science, etc, which is why I'm so ashamed of the degeneration of our culture. It makes me very sad. Whatever used to make us a beacon of the world has now been trashed. Deliberately of course, but none the less heartbreaking to witness.

I love the regular people on all sides to be honest. I want all cultures to be able to determine their own destiny.

Just now, XelNaga said:

Oh my dear friend, I couldn't believe all the shit that happened in Australia during this morona "virus". I felt so bad for you guys there, it was/is preposterous.

I always thought that Australia is one of those well organized and civilised countries, one of the best places to live in the world. We were always speaking when we were younger (my friends etc.), if you didn't have all the possible venomous and dangerous creatures there, we always wanted to come live there.

After all this shit, my brother, I'm more than happy to live in Serbia. Many things suck here, but as far as this whole plandemic is concerned, we were enjoying ourselves here.

Kind regards..

Lovely to hear from you. Yes, we will never trust our government or police again. I used to be the kind of guy that would always help a cop if required. Now, fuck em. They lost all respect of the people the dogs.

I'm glad you didn't experience it like we did. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This was Putin's finest hour imo in 2007 against a unipolar world aka the New World Order.

It's an important historical speech which I urge members to listen to.

But 15 years later, I'm not sure if he's still on board.

Awesome! The Oliver Stone interviews are also fantastic.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I love the regular people on all sides to be honest. I want all cultures to be able to determine their own destiny.

I have traveled a lot. I love the average people of the world on a whole. There is a hell of a lot more that unites us than divides us as a human species. The divisions are mostly fake and imposed upon us by our rulers.

• Like 4

'For more than a generation the most prominent U.S. diplomats have warned about what they thought would represent the ultimate external threat: an alliance of Russia and China dominating Eurasia. America’s economic sanctions and military confrontation has driven them together, and is driving other countries into their emerging Eurasian orbit.'

The American Empire self-destructs.

https://michael-hudson.com/2022/03/the-american-empire-self-destructs/

Not self-destructing from incompetency, it's because of Biden. People were warned that they're placing a Eurasianist in the White House.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'For more than a generation the most prominent U.S. diplomats have warned about what they thought would represent the ultimate external threat: an alliance of Russia and China dominating Eurasia. America’s economic sanctions and military confrontation has driven them together, and is driving other countries into their emerging Eurasian orbit.'

The American Empire self-destructs.

https://michael-hudson.com/2022/03/the-american-empire-self-destructs/

Not self-destructing from incompetency, it's because of Biden. People were warned that they're placing a Eurasianist in the White House.

BRICS doesn't get enough air time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

but I do know not one Government afaik has

There's this Dutch politician whos called it out  - young guy with good hair lol - called that creep of a PM receiving personal letters from Anal-Swarb.

DUTCH MP GIDEON VAN MEIJEREN CONFRONTS PM RUTTE ON HIS CONNECTIONS W/ KLAUS SCHWAB

2mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ENoLdBd2Ln1D/

And another calling out the Rockefeller docs previous (covid)

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=dutch politician&kind=video

Some Canadian one called out the WEF and how Klaus was boasting about "penetrating" the cabinet - got shot down, mic cut, usual stuff.

I have no idea about Ukraine either.

But Putin certainly chose got his timing right, the perfect timing as a matter of fact - to both hide the jab genocide, distract attention from the US imploding (which will bring us all down) and it will help accelerate the complete destruction of the West from both fuel and food. And meanwhile the Western mouth pieces transitioned seamlessly.

It's all very weird. 

The sanctions put on Russia are literally INSAINE though and makes me wonder if they (in the West) are seriously frightened about stuff coming to light - (even though he has China and other resource markets, they are going to/are giving Russia a serious hiding.) - Because I'm sure Putty has not been happy with Biden et al playing around within a spiting distance from the Kremlin. 

They don't all work as a team - that's our only collective hope as a global community - that through their own hubris and fractional infighting they will catastrophically fuvk themselves up before they can finalize the absolute "control grid"

None of them are on "our" side - we've all known that from the start - the factions are all fighting to see who will come out with the biggest slice of the pie - in real value terms - once we own nothing - and who's on top of the new peaking order in the NWO.

Meanwhile those in the US and UK are literally looting the treasury as the Empire(s) crumbles (manufactured of course) - the same patterns happen throughout history - it's literally Rome; when it's all about to go under the elite take off with what's left of the gold and the plebs are left starving, being raped, beaten and slaughtered by an invasion of barbarians.

49 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

the scenes.

I dont think there is a need for a specific agenda, they merely have to point the roads that all lead to digital Rome and thats where we are headed, to make it feel like a natural progression whatever form the leveraged propaganda is given (war, economics, disease etc).

Society itself is the set up.

Individuals create society, each individual being a fundamental base component.

The true purpose of a society is protection that numbers provide and the division of labour, all for the benefit of the individual.

The subversion of the individual is where society dictates to individuals which is the role of "elected" authoritarians of all ilk

Society is the communist plot!

Tail wagging the dog.

"BIG society"

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

The look on ol' Paddy's face!🤣

I don't think they are quite what he was picturing in his head when he signed up to house some Ukrainian "refugees" in his quiet little Irish county of Donegal.

https://www.donegallive.ie/news/local-news/767381/breaking-ukrainian-refugees-arrive-in-bundoran.html

image.png.b7325005c0ce074bf45f7adb1fc8c714.png

He should start a return, "refugees not as advertised". Maybe an amazon van can come and take them back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

He says "Rabbinical Judaism is a religion who hates humans"

Research the Talmud

When Israel is Mighty explained in more detail....

PS - I didn't mean that post to seem like I was shrilling for the Trumpet or Le Pen or Puty btw😋 (although I kinda admire Le Pen lol)

Edited by skitzorat