Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My understanding is that when the Soviet Union fell they were literally raped of their assets by the West. Putin has turned them around. As you say they have been building up their gold reserves, their economy has been greatly improved - and if you check out their debt:GDP it is 14% almost 10 times lower than the US!, and they made a smooth transition to capitalism. Looks like they are now trying to make some moves to get off the petro dollar system. So quite a turn around from where they were imo.

 

 

Nice summary.

 

PS. Mike Maloney has done some great presentations over the years. Worth watching.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My understanding is that when the Soviet Union fell they were literally raped of their assets by the West

Russia was literally raped, again, of her vast wealth that, in theory, belonged to "the People." But it was blundered by powerful Jewish (for the most part, not all) Oligarchs using their connections within the politburo to buy the resources; factories, farms, mines, forests etc at firesale prices during "privatization." I'm sure they sprinkle their vast fortunes all across the West though; like laundering it through buying up London property and British football clubs.

They also "own" Ukraine, but from what I understand "rule" [of the land/law] is even more thuggish and Mafioso there compared to Russia under Putin.

 

(Two detailed break downs; one from the end of the 90s, the other from 2015 in the link)

 

 

A few days ago MSNBC posted on the Internet a list of what it called “Russia’s Robber Barons: the Twelve Men Who Own Russia’s Economy,” along with brief biographical sketches of each of these newly made billionaires. It is interesting to note that none of these billionaires had as much as $10,000 to his name ten years ago. They all became enormously wealthy during the so-called “privatization” of the Russian economy after the collapse of communism at the beginning of this decade.

 

Of these 12 robber barons listed by MSNBC eight are Jews. Eight out of twelve. That is indeed remarkable in a country with only about one-half of one per cent Jews in its population. 

Before MSNBC’s list of twelve “robber barons” was posted, the Russians had their own list: the Seven Oligarchs they call them, all of them new billionaires who have backed Boris Yeltsin with money and media support. The seven are the aforenamed Boris Berezovsky, Vladimir Gusinsky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Fridman, Alexander Smolensky, and Pyotr Aven, who is also a Jew, and the Russian Vladimir Potanin. That’s six Jewish oligarchs and one Russian.

 

 But instead, what happened nearly everywhere was that the communists realized the game was up, and they simply switched hats, declaring themselves “democrats” instead of communists. In many cases the same people continued to hold the same jobs in the government that they’d held before — and they continued to collaborate with the same people outside the government that they’d collaborated with as communists.

 

So when the “privatization” of the communist economies took place — that is, the sale of factories, mines, refineries, and other government-run enterprises to private entrepreneurs — much of the wealth of each country suddenly appeared in Jewish hands. In Russia, for example, instead of giving groups of Russian workers an opportunity to buy shares in the factories where they worked, bureaucrats in many cases arranged “sweetheart” deals with people outside the government they already had been collaborating with. These collaborators got to buy big chunks of the Russian economy at bargain-basement prices. That’s how virtually all of Russia’s new billionaires — and many of Russia’s new millionaires as well — got their start in this decade. And that’s why at least two-thirds of these new billionaires are Jews — at least two-thirds — in a country where the Jews make up only half a per cent of the population

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/10819-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jewish-leaders-and-oligarchs/&do=findComment&comment=390309

 

 

They own EVERYTHING! ... according to this good American Rabbi that was just so impressed:

"Putin may not be good for Russia, but he's definitely good for the jews of Russia"

 

 

 

34 minutes ago, Mr H said:

and they made a smooth transition to capitalism.

if you call living more than the first half (~20 of the ~30 years, 90s to late 2000s) living in abject poverty and starvation;  a "smooth" transition! lol

 

Crash Course: The Ruble’s Volatile Two Decades

 

‘Shock Therapy’

The skyrocketing inflation under the Yeltsin government's free-market "shock therapy" reforms following the Soviet collapse saw millions of Russians lose their savings and the ruble weaken steadily over the course of several years.

In January 1994, the government banned domestic use of the U.S. dollar and other foreign currencies for purchases of goods and services in a bid to halt the ruble’s slide. In October of that year, the ruble plummeted 27 percent in a single day of trading that became known as "Black Tuesday" before the central bank stepped in to prop up the national currency. Before the Russian government lopped off three zeroes from the ruble in January 1998, a single U.S. dollar was worth around 6,000 rubles. Following the move, $1 was worth 6 rubles.

August 1998

After Russia defaulted on its debt and effectively devalued the ruble in August 1998, numerous Russian banks collapsed and ordinary citizens watched their savings vanish. In less than a month, the ruble plunged from 6 to 16 versus the dollar, eventually stabilizing at around 24 rubles to the dollar. Inflation for the year soared to 84 percent, while Russia’s GDP declined by 4.9 percent.

The 1998 crisis spawned a drastic decline in imports to Russia as the ruble weakened, though the devaluation strengthened demand for domestic production seen as crucial in the country's quick rebound from economic calamity.

Great Recession

After nearly a decade of strong economic growth on the back of lofty oil prices, both Russia's economy and the ruble were hit hard by the 2008 global economic crisis, in part due to falling energy prices. In early August of that year, the ruble was trading at a high of 23.4 to the dollar but shed 35 percent of its value against the dollar by January 2009.

https://www.rferl.org/a/ruble-history-crashes-russia-economy/26720846.html

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Putin has turned them around.

 

I don't think it's that black and white. Westerners have it bad, but Russians suffer in other ways. He is still turning the place into a surveillance state.

 

Supposedly up to 15 years for criticizing some government actions, ID requirements to buy SIM cards, facial recognition bollocks on public transport, hate speech laws, mafia level corruption everywhere, diversity, slavic population on the decline, sex trafficking everywhere, third world level crime.

 

None of that crap sounds based, they're just more tolerable than our leaders.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I know they haven't. My point is that just because our enemy hasn't cucked their population, that doesn't mean I'm going to jump in bed with them, especially if they played a part in screwing with my people in the first place. I do have some principles. Assuming they are against Western people too that is, I might be wrong.

 

I think the demoralization process is complete though. Many would take Xi's boot on their neck to avoid the boot of our leaders.

Hi EW,

 

What makes you think that Russia is your enemy?

 

If you are from US/UK/EU, your biggest and only true enemy is your government.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XelNaga said:

Hi EW,

 

What makes you think that Russia is your enemy?

 

If you are from US/UK/EU, your biggest and only true enemy is your government.

 

Because of all the talking heads on both sides of political spectrum in the West that have some weird links to Russia.

 

I think most of our govs are the enemy at this point. I have no issues with Slavic people though as I don't even think they run their country, like we don't. Hence why I asked earlier in the thread what people think the best outcome would be for Slavs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I could go into more detail about why I don't trust Eastern govs either, but it's a topic for more political platforms I think. Nobody cares here.

I do.

And this is the tread for it.

 

For casual readers - the no doubt many who read these pages and don't contribute - THIS kind of stuff is essential for giving a greater picture of this "conflict" - much the same as me hammering home the horrors of their shared history - Bolshevik Terror, Holodomors - is important, and relevant, to what's happening today.......

 

(BS 'war propaganda' and fake-shyte aside, somethings definitely happening there atm)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The Great Jewish Oligarchs' Escape": Russian Oligarchs Flee to Israel in Bid to Dodge Sanctions

 

Russian-Jewish oligarchs have been fleeing to Israel en masse over the past few weeks in a last minute effort to dodge US and EU sanctions, according to Israeli media reports.

 

 

 

 

 

From Business Insider, "At least 14 private jets from Russia landed in Israel in the past 10 days amid the latest round of oligarch sanctions":

At least 14 private jets from Russia have landed at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel, per a report by The Times of Israel.

The report cited a broadcast by Israel's Channel 12, which said that a number of rented private planes were coming from Russia and were landing in Israel.

The planes' owners were unidentified and this has led to speculation that oligarchs may be looking at ways to slip around sanctions.

[...] The UK, among others, recently sanctioned seven more Russian oligarchs, including Roman Abramovich as Insider's Kate Duffy reported. Other oligarchs had previously been sanctioned, including Gennady Timchenko, Boris Rotenberg, and Igor Rotenberg.

Haaretz has more...

 

From Haaretz, "The Great Jewish Oligarchs' Escape: 'The Ground Is Trembling. They Will Stream Into Israel'":

As Ukraine war rages and the West tightens the screws on Russian oligarchs, many of them look to Israel to escape ■ Some hold Israeli citizenship, exactly for these kinds of circumstances ■ Billionaires will benefit from Israeli law, allowing them to hide sources of income for a 10-year period

[...] Israel is not obligated to any Western recommendations and has not announced restrictions of any sort on Russian businesses – and in the meantime, private jets from Russia have continued to land at Ben-Gurion Airport. One jet owned by Roman Abramovich landed at Ben-Gurion on the day after Russia’s invasion began. Nevertheless, the prevailing assessment is that Israeli banks will adopt the European and American regulatory rules, as has already been happening in recent years. Since the crisis began, and all the more so since the full-scale fighting began, there has been a noticeable increase in interest by Jewish businesspeople operating in Russia in extracting their funds from the country.

“I am currently consulting for five businesspeople active in Russia,” says attorney Ram A. Gamliel. “There is a sense of panic. It is unclear where this is going. At the same time, you have to say the truth: if it were the opposite case – if the authorities in Russia were those who were acting against the businesspeople – they would be a great deal more frightened,”

Gamliel says that the period prior to the outbreak of the war, when harsh economic sanctions had not yet been imposed, gave the businesspeople a chance to properly prepare for the eventuality: “The cutoff from SWIFT does not automatically hurt everyone; it hurts the center of investment inside Russia. Mainly, it makes it difficult to bring in or send out money from the country. Anyone who is smart managed to transfer funds during the waiting period.”

The oligarchs are businesspeople who amassed their wealth following the collapse of the Soviet Union, during the process of privatization of the country’s natural resources, like coal, oil, gas and aluminum. “I have no proof of the source of the wealth of each and every one of them, but in the broad perspective – there is no clean money whose source is in Russia. They benefited from the fruits of public corruption,” says former Meretz lawmaker Roman Bronfman, a native of Ukraine. “This is money the source of which is in an act of robbery perpetrated against all of the citizens – of natural resources or of the state budget. The average [monthly] pension in Russia comes to $200, and the gaps between rich and poor are the highest in the world.”

At first, the oligarchs were aligned with Boris Yeltsin, who pinned his hopes on them, hoping they would help turn Russia into a liberal democracy. However, with the Putin’s rise to power in 1999, he began using the legal the system to persecute the three oligarchs of the Yukos oil conglomerate: Leonid Nevzlin (who has a 20 percent ownership stake in Haaretz), Vladimir Dubov and Mikhail Khodorkovsky. The first two fled to Israel, whereas Khodorkovsky was given a 10-year prison sentence on charges of theft and tax evasion.

[...] Late last month, it was revealed on Israel’s Channel 12 that Yad Vashem had approached the U.S. ambassador to Israel, Thomas Nides, with a request that sanctions not be imposed on Abramovich. This news follows another bit of fresh information: that the oligarch has made a contribution to the museum amounting to tens of millions of dollars. “These contributions are the buying of connections – it is precisely for these events that the sanctions are happening now,” says Bronfman.

Another oligarch considered close to Putin and who contributes to Yad Vashem is the president of the0 European Jewish Congress, Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor. Kantor’s wealth was amassed following the breakup of the Soviet Union, thanks to his taking over of the extensive fertilizer industry. He has a controlling interest in Acron Group, which is traded on the London and Russian exchanges. Its share prices have been sharply down this month. Kantor is the head of a body called the World Holocaust Forum that underwrote the events marking 75 years since the end of World War II, which were held at Yad Vashem in January 2020. At the central event, Putin generated a public scandal by making incorrect statements that supported his own historical narrative of the war. Film clips with incorrect data were displayed on the screen, and it was unclear who was behind them. Yad Vashem Museum subsequently issued an official apology.

The US House and Senate just voted to give Israel another billion taxpayer dollars in addition to the nearly $40 billion they previously agreed to give them over the next decade.

After taking heat, Israel announced Monday "for the first time" that they'll comply with international sanctions against Russia.

 

"Israel will not be a route to bypass sanctions imposed on Russia by the United States & other western countries," Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid claimed.

 

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62954

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I could go into more detail about why I don't trust Eastern govs either, but it's a topic for more political platforms I think. Nobody cares here.

I concur with @skitzorat this is the thread to do it and the information is very relevant. It all ties in, the floor is yours. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I do.

And this is the tread for it.

 

For casual readers - the no doubt many who read these pages and don't contribute - THIS kind of stuff is essential for giving a greater picture of this "conflict" - much the same as me hammering home the horrors of their shared history - Bolshevik Terror, Holodomors - is important, and relevant, to what's happening today.......

 

(BS 'war propaganda' and fake-shyte aside, somethings definitely happening there atm)

 

True.

 

I'm just confused at this point. Seems like it was only few years ago when people were saying China is some totalitarian surveillance state, but now people seem to praise them. I dunno, I guess I have a hard time believing that Putin or Xi would give a damn about the dissident right.

 

I totally get peoples views too. When I was still in my Trump phase in 2016, I thought Putin was a saviour, but I was still listening to a lot of kosher political commentators at that point, and I didn't really understand who had their tentacles all over Russia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Because of all the talking heads on both sides of political spectrum in the West that have some weird links to Russia.

 

I think most of our govs are the enemy at this point. I have no issues with Slavic people though as I don't even think they run their country, like we don't. Hence why I asked earlier in the thread what people think the best outcome would be for Slavs.

The best thing for us, Slavs, would be to make our own union of only Slavic countries, and to cut all ties we currently have with EU/US/UK. Those countries have only brought problems to Slavic people, both in recent and ancient times.

 

All governments in the world are bad and corrupted in one way or the other, with one major difference: eastern countries make problems for one another and for their own people, while western countries make problems for the entire world.

 

That is just my opinion, of course.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I didn't really understand who had their tentacles all over Russia

Henry Kissinger and associates. Not that I need to tell you, but I don't think we need to try too hard to find who is pulling the strings. 

 

It all ties into the bunting clover leaf map, BRICS, belt and road and basically moving all supply chain for chips/technology to Israel. It's been happening for years, the process is accelerating right now. 

 

However, what doesn't make sense is this Ukraine shit and the bio labs. I'm not sure what the catch is here. 

 

Are they looking to let another bio-weapon out to blame Russia/USA? It's hard to tell what the game is here. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

(Still breaks my heart *knowing* what the Satanic Bolsheviks did to all the 10s/1000s of pious Priests during the Jewish take-over of Holy Russia in 1917.)

 

The satanic Communist Chekists took pleasure in brutally torturing their victims- Many of who were Roman Catholics: The priests in Kherson were crucified. Archbishop Andronnikov of Perm had his eyes poked out and his ears and nose cut off. There were Chekists who cut open their victim's stomach, pulled out a length of small intestine, nailed it to a telegraph pole, and with a whip forced the victim to run circles around the pole until the whole intestine became unraveled. Eyes of Church dignitaries were poked out, their tongues cut off, and they were buried alive. The Bishop of Voronezh was boiled alive in a big pot, after which monks, revolvers at their heads, were ordered to drink. In Kharkov people were scalped. In Tsaritsyn and Kamyshin peoples hands were amputated with a saw. In Poltava and Kremchug the victims were impaled. In Odessa they were roasted alive in ovens or ripped to pieces. In Kiev, victims were placed in coffins with decomposing bodies and buried alive.  (Eustace Mullins)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, XelNaga said:

The best thing for us, Slavs, would be to make our own union

 

USSR ? 

 

United 

Special 

Slavs 

Réunion 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 

Are they looking to let another bio-weapon out to blame Russia/USA? It's hard to tell what the game is here. 

 

Very likely given the wide dispersal of the Ukrainian 'refugees'.. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I concur with @skitzorat this is the thread to do it and the information is very relevant. It all ties in, the floor is yours. 

 

I would just point people in the direction of the Perestroika Deception and go on from there. Hard to say how true it is, but a lot of these warnings from Soviet defectors seem spot on.

 

My opinion is that Russia probably isn't still secretly Soviet, but they still have a lot Soviet remnants running their country, and many of them might share the same goals of Communists even if they don't still want Communism, if that makes sense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

The satanic Communist Chekists took pleasure in brutally torturing their victims- Many of who were Roman Catholics: The priests in Kherson were crucified. Archbishop Andronnikov of Perm had his eyes poked out and his ears and nose cut off. There were Chekists who cut open their victim's stomach, pulled out a length of small intestine, nailed it to a telegraph pole, and with a whip forced the victim to run circles around the pole until the whole intestine became unraveled. Eyes of Church dignitaries were poked out, their tongues cut off, and they were buried alive. The Bishop of Voronezh was boiled alive in a big pot, after which monks, revolvers at their heads, were ordered to drink. In Kharkov people were scalped. In Tsaritsyn and Kamyshin peoples hands were amputated with a saw. In Poltava and Kremchug the victims were impaled. In Odessa they were roasted alive in ovens or ripped to pieces. In Kiev, victims were placed in coffins with decomposing bodies and buried alive.  (Eustace Mullins)

UGH!
I KNOW I SAID!!! lol

 

But yes... there really is no other word, religious or not (I'm not) other than SATANIC to describe what happened to TENS OF MILLIONS of Slavs - from Poland to Estonia to Siberia - under the Bolshevik & Communist regime.

 

Even the Tzar and his Imperial family were executed "Ritualistically"

(interesting article https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/jewish-murder-of-the-russian-imperial-family/)

The Ritual Talmudic Execution and Torture Methods of the Bolsheviks Were Satanic

https://en.news-front.info/2019/05/20/the-ritual-talmudic-execution-and-torture-methods-of-the-bolsheviks-were-satanic/

 

https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/08/talmudic-terror-and-torture-2/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

Anyone else put odds on LGBT flag for the new international flag under one government? 🌈🌍🤔

 

Noahide Law has the Rainbow as its logo.

 

One World, One People, One God 

 

NEW YORK—The Institute of Noahide Code, a non-governmental organization with consultative status at the United Nations, hosted an event at 777 UN Plaza on Monday called “One People, One World.” The organization was conceived as an opportunity to unite the world by re-affirming the belief in the One G-d as the Creator of all human beings and the belief that we are all created in the Divine Image. The event, led by Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen, gathered people hailing from six different countries (Belgium, Canada, China, Israel, Moldova and the United States) and from all walks of life: rabbis, diplomats, students, business people, journalists and former soldiers. All attended with a commitment to securing world peace according to the Seven Laws of Noah.

 

image.jpeg.ff61dc8834f601823de93836ffa5f7a5.jpeg

 

 

The rainbow is the unofficial symbol of Noahidism, representing God's promise to Noah to never again flood the Earth and destroy humanity.

 

Rainbow-diagram-ROYGBIV.svg

 

https://noahide.org/one-people-one-world/

 

STOP NOAHIDE LAW

 

https://stopnoahidelaw.com/

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Noahide Law has the Rainbow as its logo.

 

One World, One People, One God 

 

NEW YORK—The Institute of Noahide Code, a non-governmental organization with consultative status at the United Nations, hosted an event at 777 UN Plaza on Monday called “One People, One World.” The organization was conceived as an opportunity to unite the world by re-affirming the belief in the One G-d as the Creator of all human beings and the belief that we are all created in the Divine Image. The event, led by Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen, gathered people hailing from six different countries (Belgium, Canada, China, Israel, Moldova and the United States) and from all walks of life: rabbis, diplomats, students, business people, journalists and former soldiers. All attended with a commitment to securing world peace according to the Seven Laws of Noah.

 

image.jpeg.ff61dc8834f601823de93836ffa5f7a5.jpeg

 

 

The rainbow is the unofficial symbol of Noahidism, representing God's promise to Noah to never again flood the Earth and destroy humanity.

 

Rainbow-diagram-ROYGBIV.svg

 

https://noahide.org/one-people-one-world/

 

STOP NOAHIDE LAW

 

https://stopnoahidelaw.com/

 

Lots of freemason symbolism with rainbows about as well, which obviously all ties into temple building.

 

I know you're probably aware, but they also push this Noahide stuff in Russia. People better hope Mr "33 word oath" under the all-seeing eye of the Kremlin is really "our guy".

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

UGH!
I KNOW I SAID!!! lol

 

But yes... there really is no other word, religious or not (I'm not) other than SATANIC to describe what happened to TENS OF MILLIONS of Slavs - from Poland to Estonia to Siberia - under the Bolshevik & Communist regime.

 

Even the Tzar and his Imperial family were executed "Ritualistically"

(interesting article https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/jewish-murder-of-the-russian-imperial-family/)

The Ritual Talmudic Execution and Torture Methods of the Bolsheviks Were Satanic

https://en.news-front.info/2019/05/20/the-ritual-talmudic-execution-and-torture-methods-of-the-bolsheviks-were-satanic/

 

https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/08/talmudic-terror-and-torture-2/

Bloody hell, never knew this, horrendous 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 8:13 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

they will probably go total war on us if we don't comply. They probably wargame different scenarios.

 

sdfg.jpg

 

I was looking at some of my older posts where I was concerned about them starting a war if not enough people comply with the Covid agenda. I feel like I jinxed myself, but maybe this would all happen regardless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...