Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

I didn't even know there was a ukraine until a few weeks ago, i thought the politicians had said something like: cocaine, which they seem to know a lot about.

😅

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

heres phase two: tell the world theres 32 biolab in ukraine, that might be compromised, so here comes the universal vaccine?

huge red flags here and general bad vibes

I'm sure there are 33 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Fluke said:

Found this @DarianF wished he was still here with us don't you matey? He was the best researcher on the alternative scene imho. The Scots really are the salt of this earth. Love them. Must be my Celtic blood.

Thanks mate. Haven't heard this one (listening now). Yes, miss him so much. It would be amazing to hear his take on the mega tonnes of bullshit coming down on us now. RIP.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Thanks mate. Haven't heard this one (listening now). Yes, miss him so much. It would be amazing to hear his take on the mega tonnes of bullshit coming down on us now. RIP.

I miss his cynical but weirdly reassuring laugh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If Benadryl Cabbagepatch is poking that i want to know his secret formula

Couldn't be money, of course, Certainly not 'looks'

Edited by Nip

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If Benadryl Cabbagepatch is poking that i want to know his secret formula

When you dig into a lot of relationships, folks tend to get together with someone who has something they themselves lack. To hazard a guess in this situation, the women lacks money and connections, he has money and connections. He probably has no authentic confidence and the relationship gives him confidence (via attention). Simples! :)

Roman Abramovich is pictured for the first time since Ukraine invasion: Dishevelled oligarch waits in Tel Aviv airport VIP lounge to catch his private jet to Turkey, after Israel said it would not be used as a haven for sanctioned Russians

"His appearance in Tel Aviv comes as Israel grapples with how to deal with the dozens of Jewish Russian oligarchs while Western nations step up sanctions on businesspeople with ties to Putin."

Betcha they have allowed in many less famous Jewish Russian oligarchs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10611835/Israel-says-no-haven-sanctioned-Russians-Roman-Abramovichs-jet-arrives-Moscow.html

The Mail with the usual sensational headline.  He doesn't look dishevelled to me.

55345273-10611835-image-a-7_164727893033

• Like 2

Russian oligarch who fled to Israel 20 years ago and escaped a lifetime jail sentence renounces citizenship, says 'everything Putin touches dies'

"But Nevzlin's "removal" of his citizenship is likely more symbolic than legally binding. Formal renunciation can take anywhere from six to 12 months, according to SRAS.

Nevzlin co-founded the Russian oil giant Yukos with fellow oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who spent nearly a decade in a Russian prison following charges of fraud and tax evasion in 2005. 

During the Yukos investigation, Nevzlin fled to Israel, claiming he was the victim of political persecution."

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-oligarch-who-fled-for-israel-renounces-citizenship-2022-3?r=US&IR=T

• Like 1