Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

Have you ever noticed in these fake images, the injured always have one shoe on & one shoe off ? 

 

720622850_ashoex.PNG.c512c6e9153651ba70fe20ff2dabc316.PNG

 

Mercy mission: Irina and Katarina treat an injured man in Ukraine.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 Ukrainian Media Send Open Letter To European Commission President Ursula Von Der Leyen Urging Total Russian TV Shutdown, sanctions to be imposed on all Russian TV channels.

 

This is Ukraine’s latest  attempt to convince the world to impose media sanctions on Russia, with the information war seen as one of the key battlegrounds of the conflict.

The open letter welcomed the EU’s move to shut down access to news services RT and Sputnik. Google Europe has also blocked these provider’s YouTube channels and they are being investigated by UK regulator Ofcom.

 

Van der Leyen has made her position very clear as to who's side she is on :

 

pyr_img.jpg.4b456609367b66e83601903e323e6e64.jpg

 

She proposes to phase out dependency on Russian gas, oil and coal by 2027 and move to new sources that she has a financial interest in, just as she is married to the boss of pizer and loves the vaccine - no matter how many people are injured or die

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who is this women with the strangest set of tits i've ever seen ?

Are they belly warmers or kneecap warmers ?...there is summat wrong with the bra she's wearing and as for charisma....like a tombstone

 

Don't think she going down in history as memorable for anything except her odd tits

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Beware the reverse guilt-tripping of the Duginites
https://odysee.com/@Greenleaf:0/DuginistSubversion:1

since the end of covid more and more content creators have gone black pilled overnight

its like they cannot cope with covid ending just like the face nappy wearers can't.

 

you link a content creator with only one published video

he posted 9 days ago a few days after the invasion.

look at the room, industrial light and a curtained screen and wearing camo

 

 

 

 

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Have you ever noticed in these fake images, the injured always have one shoe on & one shoe off ?

 

Is it a signal to them, Guarantee this always happens during every false flag;

 

image_2022-03-12_091758.png.8fd9bac60045974cc2c7a235a644ca98.png

 

114220039_ashoexx.PNG.19706a94bb06642af0b6d8218e2694bc.PNG

 

Just look for the lonely shoe or shoes 👞:classic_biggrin:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have to say I am concerned about the potential influx of Asov Militia to these shores.

 

I'm not one who is usually that bothered by refugees coming here - I would do the same. But these people are real Nazis - so I can't see any good to come of it.

 

I also suspect that this gigantic movement of people could act as cover for the paedophile/trafficking networks. 

 

I don't know could be wrong. Just concerns me..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Who is this women with the strangest set of tits i've ever seen ?

Are they belly warmers or kneecap warmers ?...there is summat wrong with the bra she's wearing and as for charisma....like a tombstone

 

Don't think she going down in history as memorable for anything except her odd tits

i posted this link previous.

shes involved in the ukraine coup of 2014

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/flashback-leaked-tape-2014-showed-state-departments-victoria-newland-saying-f-eu-plotting-ukraine-coup-using-bidens-help/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I also suspect that this gigantic movement of people could act as cover for the paedophile/trafficking networks. 

 

I don't know could be wrong. Just concerns me..........

bbc telling us.

better make sure killary is not in the region

 

Untitled.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Is it a signal to them, Guarantee this always happens during every false flag;

 

image_2022-03-12_091758.png.8fd9bac60045974cc2c7a235a644ca98.png

 

114220039_ashoexx.PNG.19706a94bb06642af0b6d8218e2694bc.PNG

 

Just look for the lonely shoe or shoes 👞:classic_biggrin:

 

 

"A long time ago, people would confirm a verbal contract by taking off their shoe and giving it to the other person. Now the Masonic Shoe, also known as Blue Slipper, is a symbolic confirmation that what has been said will be done."

 

https://www.ghlilley.com.au/blogs/news/freemason-symbols

 

Jo Cox MP

 

355B16CF00000578-3644847-A_jacket_handba

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

That's nothing......NASA claim that there are still 600 boxes , weighing over one ton, of telemetry missing from EVERY Apollo mission ... and to "lose" something of that magnitude cannot be due to any carelessness on the part of NASA employees ... If those tapes were really what NASA  claimed they were, they would have been carefully guarded in locked vaults ( like the alleged moon rocks, which turned out to be petrified wood) and not just lost in the shuffle somewhere.

According to NASA'sversion of the events , the tapes were moved at one point from one facility to another and it was at this second location that they became "lost "

We are lied to constantly by all governments and government agencies.

😡

Sheesh, this off topic nonsense gets everywhere doesn't it. Since you are using it inappropriately and inaccurately to suggest lies being told....

 

For starters the missing tapes were BACKUPS! They were for Apollo 11 telemetry and slow scan TV. Every single piece of data from the mission was recorded on other media, or written down and thousands of reports written accordingly. They were not lost, but overwritten at a time when these kinds of backup tapes were in short supply.

 

And what? You cite NASA telling you about this as proof that they lie? 

 

11 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

like the alleged moon rocks, which turned out to be petrified wood

 

A lie. Debunked to death. Click grey arrow top right corner:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
24 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

Sheesh, this off topic nonsense gets everywhere doesn't it. Since you are using it inappropriately and inaccurately to suggest lies being told....

 

For starters the missing tapes were BACKUPS! They were for Apollo 11 telemetry and slow scan TV. Every single piece of data from the mission was recorded on other media, or written down and thousands of reports written accordingly. They were not lost, but overwritten at a time when these kinds of backup tapes were in short supply.

 

And what? You cite NASA telling you about this as proof that they lie? 

 

 

A lie. Debunked to death. Click grey arrow top right corner:

 

 

 

And @Ziggy Sawdust

Please continue this on another thread. 

Thanks 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cognitive dissonance is so strong in some people they are beyond reasoning

no amount of info from left, right or centre will ever be enough.

 

i got family member bill gates fanbois and when i say theres videos of him saying

"we take gmos and inject them into kids veins"

1 they dismiss it

2 they say the video must have been cut to take it out of context without even watching it

3 i tell them watch the video, from the beginning, see its not cut but they are frightened to

well that covers all the points i have underlined in the image below.

 

 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

cognitive dissonance is so strong in some people they are beyond reasoning

no amount of info from left, right or centre will ever be enough.

 

i got family member bill gates fanbois and when i say theres videos of him saying

"we take gmos and inject them into kids veins"

1 they dismiss it

2 they say the video must have been cut to take it out of context without even watching it

3 i tell them watch the video, from the beginning, see its not cut but they are frightened to

well that covers all the points i have underlined in the image below.

 

 

Untitled.jpg

 

 

lies.JPG

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Stephen Fry 😫 FFS , I'm surprised Bob Geldof , Lenny Henry , David Attenborough , Beckham weren't in this nonsense, no doubt Lineker will be opening his home for a refugee for one night bed and breakfast .

 

 

Edited by Greenhulk50
Add
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went into my local Poundland and they had a large plastic bucket decorated with Blue and Yellow paper asking for donations for Ukraine (Red Cross Charity) now all usual charities are popping up asking for cash donations, Unisef , Oxfam , Save the Children etc 

They can Fuck Off !

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I will quantify my last post by saying if you are under 45 years of age there is a very good chance you perhaps won't be aware of the hysteria that went on in 1990/91,the death of David Kelly (suicided apparently ! ) and the wholesale destruction and future invasion of Iraq and lets not forget the 13 ''enduring bases'' constructed by the ham shanks to protect the stolen oil and future supplies of the black gold

 

Putins actions (are they really his own actions?) is just a re run of what happened then....the similarities are amazing ....It's like having my own wayback machine and travelling back in time watching this crap shoot unfold

 

Don't forget  Robin Cook.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...