Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

46 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Kind of like Sky News Australia, obviously they're still not perfect, but their spin is much better than here in the UK. It might have got a bit worse since all the totalitarian nonsense recently in Australia, but what I have watched seemed better.

It's good to just get different perspectives. That's why I like newsnow.co.uk, so I can find news from various sources in different countries.

Agree with you totally there EW although i am finding it difficult now to find the viewpoint from the Russian side ,i tend to gravitate towards DW TV (German) i find their reporting far more honest than the BBC although i do also watch a multitude of others from France to India

To accept the line being fed to you by the 5 mainstream channels in the UK is to show just how ignorant you are ,sadly this is the majority of people so the narrative is controlled

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Where did I mention them, and yes I'm aware of Soros' ethnicity, but I'm talking about Xi.

Just because Russia and China don't have as many issues with globohomo in their nations, that doesn't mean they care about us. They care about what is good for them. This is why you will find Russian links to groups like Antifa, but also links to the alt-right. They just play both sides because a weak West means a stronger Eurasia.

no doubt theres antifa in china, in fact every country, not just russia so u cant use that.

soros attacking xi and putin is awesome. didnt soros attack trump.

that links xi, putin and trump. the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

using negative reinforcement is old news 

Put it this way, if Soros really sees China and Russia as a legit adversary that he wants the West to deal with, he wouldn't have used his influence and wealth to weaken us for years. This is not a war that the elites want the West to win, but they want us to fight it, in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Agree with you totally there EW although i am finding it difficult now to find the viewpoint from the Russian side ,i tend to gravitate towards DW TV (German) i find their reporting far more honest than the BBC although i do also watch a multitude of others from France to India

To accept the line being fed to you by the 5 mainstream channels in the UK is to show just how ignorant you are ,sadly this is the majority of people so the narrative is controlled

Agreed.

Even the Daily Mail and GBNews talk bollocks. Our press is terrible.

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

no doubt theres antifa in china, in fact every country, not just russia so u cant use that.

I'm talking about them having links to political groups in the West and dividing us. I understand that a lot of nations influence each others politics though.

12 minutes ago, Human10 said:

We experienced BBC lies during pandemic.

They can now make live show of any event including alien landing not to mention CGI videos for tvs. Your imagination will make the rest. I can't see anything on live streams and I've even seen people walking with kids to the shops... There are more videos from massacre in Donbass than from this 'war'... I think they used the same tactic as during the pandemic - scare people with sirens, bombs, fake videos and other BS. Maybe even it was a training polygon for this 'war'...

Maybe it's real but don't fall in love in Ukrainians to quickly... 

Sorry that whole post just needs a one word reply. Whatever.

I have read a fair bit of that big covid  thread and one on an opposing viewpoint forum. I am not a fan of news media at all but I just don't see the same things as here about the BBC. I am of the opinion that if you preload any opinion you will just look for bits to reinforce it. They make fuck ups all the time....but deliberate? I try to just watch with my head in neutral. A lot of the time it's just neither convinced or not. I'm comfortable not pigeon holing something because I want it to be true.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Agreed.

I can't watch GBnews except for the Neil Oliver set pices which appear seperately on YT...and the Daily Mail ?...the only thing the mail is good for is the comments sections on their stories which are very often open and you can,with a judicious use of language and back handed insults have some fun

Even Al Jazeera is better than the BBC (and they do actually have some decent reporting)

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Agreed.

gbnews is just alt lite

using the swamps frequency to broadcast

gotta look alt but not push any barriers

9 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

but I just don't see the same things as here about the BBC. I am of the opinion that if you preload any opinion you will just look for bits to reinforce it. They make fuck ups all the time....but deliberate?

big fk up

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

big fk up

Yes. But you think they "let slip" information. "early" don't you? Whereas I think they just incorrectly relayed information that it was about to collapse.

BBC, SKY, ITV, C4 and C5 are all unwatchable shite. Nothing of any value in their "news".

CNN is trash too, so not a Brit thing. Euronews ain't much better but the tickertape info along the bottom at least includes a few things worth hearing about. And then you have Sasha!

Can only take 10-15 mins of any of them tops.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

BBC, SKY, ITV, C4 and C5 are all unwatchable shite. Nothing of any value in their "news".

CNN is trash too, so not a Brit thing. Euronews ain't much better but the tickertape info along the bottom at least includes a few things worth hearing about. And then you have Sasha!

Can only take 10-15 mins of any of them tops.

5 mins and the negative energy is so bad i have to turn off. gives me headaches.

alistair campbell was on a bbc election night and i had to turn off after 2 mins of him talking  it was so bad

26 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

Sorry that whole post just needs a one word reply. Whatever.

I have read a fair bit of that big covid  thread and one on an opposing viewpoint forum. I am not a fan of news media at all but I just don't see the same things as here about the BBC. I am of the opinion that if you preload any opinion you will just look for bits to reinforce it. They make fuck ups all the time....but deliberate? I try to just watch with my head in neutral. A lot of the time it's just neither convinced or not. I'm comfortable not pigeon holing something because I want it to be true.

I didn't watch BBC but from what I watch in Polish TV and newspapers it's 99% propaganda like they were trained by ZSRR. Wait... They were... ;)

I can't wait people to tattoo their butts in blue and yellow flags or better idea - wear a Ukraine mask...

20 minutes ago, Mr H said:

incredible from Greg today.

He's right about many major conflicts starting with false flags, the USA having more form than Russia afaik.

BUT are they all in this together resetting the world to control populations or is there a genuine power struggle going on. I don't know.

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

5 mins and the negative energy is so bad i have to turn off. gives me headaches.

alistair campbell was on a bbc election night and i had to turn off after 2 mins of him talking  it was so bad

Blair, Campbell, any of those fuckers....anything with Schofield, Rantzen....is an IMMEDIATE switch-off.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

Yes. But you think they "let slip" information. "early" don't you? Whereas I think they just incorrectly relayed information that it was about to collapse.

And then they made another "cock up" and lost the tape!  Not fit for purpose

BBC said

"We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

Lots a good comments for example

• At 06:07 PM on 27 Feb 2007,
  • miss daw wrote:

No other building fell around the time of the report (approx 1657hrs)and the solomon brothers building did not fall for approx another 30mins (1720hrs). What source told the bbc that the 47 storey solomon building (wtc7) had collapsed?

• At 06:30 PM on 27 Feb 2007,
  • Steve Emsley wrote:

So...

1. You lost the tapes of one of the most important events in US history? REALLY? The citizens of the UK should all stop paying their TV tax as this is the most ridiculous and irresponsible thing I have ever heard. It is probably NOT TRUE as American broadcasters keep ALL FOOTAGE in controlled vaults/rooms.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

And then they made a  another "cock up" and lost the tape!  Not fit for purpose

BBC said

"We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another"

• miss daw wrote:

No other building fell around the time of the report (approx 1657hrs)and the solomon brothers building did not fall for approx another 30mins (1720hrs). What source told the bbc that the 47 storey solomon building (wtc7) had collapsed?

• Steve Emsley wrote:

So...

1. You lost the tapes of one of the most important events in US history? REALLY? The citizens of the UK should all stop paying their TV tax as this is the most ridiculous and irresponsible thing I have ever heard. It is probably NOT TRUE as American broadcasters keep ALL FOOTAGE in controlled vaults/rooms.

They could ask Putin, he threatened to release satellite evidence of 9/11. lol

32 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

i'm sure youve heard the bad actors say russia will carry out a chemical attack recently.

same playbook being repeated by the swamp rats

https://russia-insider.com/en/russian-defense-ministry-white-helmets-staged-sarin-gas-attack-videos/ri19630

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

And then they made another "cock up" and lost the tape!  Not fit for purpose

BBC said

• miss daw wrote:

• Steve Emsley wrote:

So...

Righto. Well none of that holds any significance. There was lots going on, their on the ground reporters got duff info and passed it on. The idea a conspiracy on the USA would involve telling the BBC is just not feasible. 

Bit off topic as well tbh.