Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Who decides when an event is well documented, and what passes for evidence in the age of Jussie Smollet?

I hope the Russians remember to bring their cameras this time, you don't want to have to "recreate" photos like you did in WW2. lol

RT was super... 🙄

Just now, Human10 said:

RT was super... 🙄

They have their blindspots and biases too. The media that Russia broadcasts internationally is not necessarily always the same as what they show their own citizens. RT is still one of the better mainstream media outlets though.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They have their blindspots and biases too. The media that Russia broadcasts internationally is not necessarily always the same as what they show their own citizens. RT is still one of the better mainstream media outlets though.

I liked YT documents, especially live... 

I feel that the PTB are wanting some U.K. citizens to go and fight in Ukraine, with the hope that at least one of them will kick the bucket. They want a victim poster boy, so as to help with their propaganda effort. If it comes to it, then I reckon that they would whack a U.K. citizen themselves. They are that sick. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Haha. I don't read it so to speak Morph. I look at it as I've become quite good at decoding the horse shit they spew. They are always the leader when it comes to promoting the agenda in a backhanded sort of way. I figure, if I take the opposite of what they report, it's usually quite close to the truth😉.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer eh?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I still find myself scanning the EPG for RT....just habit...no outlet is/was perfect but they'd often be the only MSM channel reporting on some of the stuff we discuss here...the things the MSM wouldn't touch...the Canada truckers for a start, and a lot of other shady stuff PTB are up to.

RT had different set-ups for different regions...DE, UK, etc...the irony is the UK operation was from Isleworth, I believe, the same place as SKY HQ.

8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

RT had different set-ups for different regions...DE, UK, etc...

Kind of like Sky News Australia, obviously they're still not perfect, but their spin is much better than here in the UK. It might have got a bit worse since all the totalitarian nonsense recently in Australia, but what I have watched seemed better.

It's good to just get different perspectives. That's why I like newsnow.co.uk, so I can find news from various sources in different countries.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

lt comes from both sides - (ours as well)

Which begs the question as to how you know this and the other one about our side not actually being in the conflict.

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

BBC ?
Oh, okay....that must be totally true then 🙄 

As opposed to the stock position of conspiracy claims that it must automatically be false. It puts every piece of mainstream evidence in the rolleyes category whilst a barrage of very dodgy alternative sites get automatically believed.

It all boils down to whether you approach each claim with bias or not. You don't have to do this....but go back and watch that Pravda video you posted. This time preload your conscious with the possibility that he is deliberately trying to be sincere and note none of his claims are authenticated - just his say so. Give him motive to cover up a legitimate atrocity and it doesn't have the same effect on watching. 

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

As opposed to the stock position of conspiracy claims that it must automatically be false. It puts every piece of mainstream evidence in the rolleyes category whilst a barrage of very dodgy alternative sites get automatically believed.

It all boils down to whether you approach each claim with bias or not. You don't have to do this....but go back and watch that Pravda video you posted. This time preload your conscious with the possibility that he is deliberately trying to be sincere and note none of his claims are authenticated - just his say so. Give him motive to cover up a legitimate atrocity and it doesn't have the same effect on watching. 

l despise the BBC from the top to the bottom of its rat infested culture.
Top to bottom..
l am not interested in anything they want to present as 'news'....nothing.

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

You neglected to post your thoughts on the video? You didnt even allow yourself the time to look at it. You appear to believe that the only fakery about war crimes is coming from independent sites

You're having a laugh aren't you . At humanities expense.

And where are the white helmets currently heading ?

I missed anywhere where he offered hard evidence. He talked, said things without backing them up and it is from a Russian source. It was propaganda or fake and as I said very hard to tell. I am not preloaded to dismiss anything. Just very cynical to both sides, not just those that create the customary conspiracy.

Why do you automatically believe reports of fakery? Is it YOU having a laugh at murder being carried out in the Ukraine? How sure are you and why?

image.png.ae32abe2496c698ac2c0e3ecb9ad44c3.png

From German propaganda in Polish news portal.

How the lives in Ukraine looks like? About war remind alarm sirens.

No comments... Reminds me empty ambulances making rounds to scare the fuck from people during pandemic (at least in Poland).🤡

Just now, Basket Case said:

l despise the BBC from the top to the bottom of its rat infested culture.
Top to bottom..
l am not interested in anything they want to present as 'news'....nothing.

Righto. Well that kind of stops any evidence from them being assessed without bias. Did you rewatch the video?

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

Did you rewatch the video?

l didn't, as it was only short and l remember the main point.

l used it as an example of  counter information.

The BBC say - hospital bombed - Pravda says - ex-hospital.
We're not there on the ground.
Most media from the East is now banned.
How the fuck are we to know either way ?
l know that l don't trust the BBC...
The BBC will serve up anything to hit the emotions of viewers and steer their opinions - "Russians BAD !!! "
The first casualty of War is Truth.

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

Reverse psychology. I swear they just get Soros to express his disapproval of Xi so naive nationalists in the West think Xi is based or something.

Just now, Basket Case said:

l didn't, as it was only short and l remember the main point.

l used it as an example of  counter information.

The BBC say - hospital bombed - Pravda says - ex-hospital.
Were not there on the ground.
Most media from the East is now banned.
How the fuck are we to know either way ?
l know that l don't trust the BBC...
The BBC will serve up anything to hit the emotions of viewers and steer their opinions - "Russians BAD !!! "
The first casualty of War is Truth.

Mainly agree with that. The salient quote is "how the fuck are we to know" .

But loading up your conclusion through ant-BBC bias, no matter what prior examples you have seen or disbelieve is not going to produce a level assessment.

I don't really have much more to add. I am horrified at the deaths, the act of aggression and fully aware that this whole thing could or could not be manipulated. I am open to any possibility...but not to the one that categorically concludes fakery. Real death and destruction works so much better.

• Thanks 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Mr. Nice said:

I am horrified at the deaths, the act of aggression and fully aware that this whole thing could or could not be manipulated.

l am too.
lt has been manipulated and 'proles' on the ground pay for it every time  :O(

There was over 14,000 deaths in eastern Ukraine since 2014, one third citizens (as opposed to freedom fighters).

Have you watched 'Ukraine on Fire' ? Produced by Oliver Stone...there's a second part if the first feels true...
BC

13 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

Righto. Well that kind of stops any evidence from them being assessed without bias. Did you rewatch the video?

We experienced BBC lies during pandemic.

They can now make live show of any event including alien landing not to mention CGI videos for tvs. Your imagination will make the rest. I can't see anything on live streams and I've even seen people walking with kids to the shops... There are more videos from massacre in Donbass than from this 'war'... I think they used the same tactic as during the pandemic - scare people with sirens, bombs, fake videos and other BS. Maybe even it was a training polygon for this 'war'...

Maybe it's real but don't fall in love in Ukrainians to quickly... 

• Like 1

Good video from Serpentza highlighting China's collusion in this which is an aspect being totally overlooked.......and am i the only one that would like  to see the slug beast in the orange jacket indoctrinating the kids run over by a tank ?

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

thats what cognitive dissonance does.

so carried away with its the joos blindness has well and truly set in

Where did I mention them, and yes I'm aware of Soros' ethnicity, but I'm talking about Xi.

Just because Russia and China don't have as many issues with globohomo in their nations, that doesn't mean they care about us. They care about what is good for them. This is why you will find Russian links to groups like Antifa, but also links to the alt-right. They just play both sides because a weak West means a stronger Eurasia.