Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

On 2/14/2022 at 3:32 AM, bamboozooka said:

clowns in action will carry out a false flag saying the russians did it

nothing changes there then.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy today urges his citizens to take up arms against Russia.

I'm thinking, why the fuck doesn't he take up arms himself?

Then I looked up his bio and realised he's a comedian. 😄

You couldn't make this stuff up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently, Russia just captured Chernobyl [ https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/feb/24/russia-invades-ukraine-declares-war-latest-news-live-updates-russian-invasion-vladimir-putin-explosions-bombing-kyiv-kharkiv ]. I love how the media is so obsessed with this one. Yes, of course, Putin wants to capture the site to let off a massive radiation dose and kill his own army. Fucking wankers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I will never forget that a long time ago I read a fascinating blogpost, which mapped out the whole of Europe in terms of Chakra points.  I actually posted this on another forum. The accompanying writing made perfect sense back then.

Within this map  Kiev was the very centre of the heart  Chakra.

This was a long time, and at least a couple of laptops ago. I would love to find that site again.

Im just remembering and just saying.

38 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Apparently, Russia just captured Chernobyl [ https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/feb/24/russia-invades-ukraine-declares-war-latest-news-live-updates-russian-invasion-vladimir-putin-explosions-bombing-kyiv-kharkiv ]. I love how the media is so obsessed with this one. Yes, of course, Putin wants to capture the site to let off a massive radiation dose and kill his own army. Fucking wankers.

Interesting! I know the US have been up to something in the exclusion zone for sometime now. lots of rail track that hasn't been used since the 80's has all been reconditioned. I watch some youtubers from Ukraine who regularly enter the exclusion zone and have filmed some of the new infrastructure. 

Edited by Itsjaybigjay
add youtube link
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Interesting! I know the US have been up to something in the exclusion zone for sometime now. lots of rail track that hasn't been used since the 80's has all been reconditioned. I watch some youtubers from Ukraine who regularly enter the exclusion zone and have filmed some of the new infrastructure. 

I've heard that the wildlife is thriving there too. Maybe it was all bullshit from day 1. Who knows.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

The first day since the Covid scam began that Covid has not been mentioned on 'the news'.

I actually tuned into the MSM live news streams just to see if Covid was ever mentioned.

Not once.

Blissful!!!

It's a shame that only a war can distract from Covid, but what the hell. Beggars can't be choosers.

I believe many of us here speculated that Covidmania would end with a war distraction. Well timed to distract from a few other things, like Hillary's hi-jinks. Too many prominent people dying from heart issues or head trauma...passing out from the "vaccines", as we've all seen recently. It's also a good excuse to crank up the cost of everything, including oil. MSM is already blaming this "war" for the supply issues we've had for over a year now. John Frankenberry Kerry is calling on Putin to end this because of the climate crisis. It's just a cartoon world, my friends.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

I believe many of us here speculated that Covidmania would end with a war distraction. Well timed to distract from a few other things, like Hillary's hi-jinks. Too many prominent people dying from heart issues or head trauma...passing out from the "vaccines", as we've all seen recently. It's also a good excuse to crank up the cost of everything, including oil. MSM is already blaming this "war" for the supply issues we've had for over a year now. John Frankenberry Kerry is calling on Putin to end this because of the climate crisis. It's just a cartoon world, my friends.

It's all predictable. Of course, when this war has bored the short attention span masses, it will be back to the Covid variant freak show, but what the hell. Let's just enjoy this short break while it's available.

I’m out of the loop on this, but I’m sure it has something to do with that Gazprom pipeline. Germany agreed something with Russia about it, then pulled out, energy prices go right up, then Russia kicks off with Ukraine.

Seems very Iraq oil like. 

Anyone agree, or have proof this may be right?

From the Gateway Pundit:

John Kerry: The Ukraine Crisis Could Distract the World From the Climate Crisis While Having Massive Emissions Consequences

d4a99bdf2fbaa1aec02de61396d541c5.jpg

From the article:

Biden’s Climate Czar John Kerry is worried about climate change as Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine.

John Kerry said the tundra up in northern Russia is thawing and putting infrastructure at risk so he hopes Putin will help the climate zealots ‘stay on track.’

Yeah, sure as hell aint about the people. Putin allegedly starts bombing the shit out of Ukraine from all directions, and the British PM's instant reaction is freezing Russian bank accounts.  Dishy Rishi's sitting next to him, eyes wide as a kid on Christmas morning.

Yeah I'm sure that'll be great news to the 90,000 Ukranians trying to flee their homes.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Russians would rinse it with vodka 😉👍

25 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Seems quieter there than it is where I am in London. Police zooming around like nutcases people honking their cars all the time etc.

I heard a girl screaming about an hour ago. That was weird.

Also from the Gateway Pundit:

“I Have No Idea” – Joe Biden When Asked if Putin is Threatening Nuclear Attack Against US

From the article:

Putin threatened a nuclear attack against the West during a press conference on Thursday.

When Biden was asked if Putin is threatening the US with nukes he said he had no idea.

“I have no idea what he’s threatening. I know what he has done. No one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening. This is going to take time. We have to show resolve,” said Biden.

From King Kitty:

mad.jpg

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I don't want to look it for now but I watched document about son (about 60) and mom (over 80) living all the time close to Chernobyl because Ukraine pays them for living there... They were poor as fcuk, like from another dimension or time line... They were drinking vodka like orange juice... 😆

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

I don't want to look it for now but I watched document about son (about 60) and mom (over 80) living all the time close to Chernobyl because Ukraine pays them for living there... They were poor as fcuk, like from another dimension or time line... They were drinking vodka like orange juice... 😆

Tough people.

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

That's because us human beings are much tougher than many of us realize. We've been so conditioned to think we need doctors/pharmaceuticals that we've allowed a common cold to bring the world to a halt.

• Like 2

After WWIII sheep would beg for NWO. It wouldn't be easy after WWII but now technology allows to control whole world by one government... People will be promised that there will be no more war... We will get utopian amazing world - heaven on earth 🙄

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic