Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

Some forums on net now, are so full of pro ukraine loonies, these people should just watch mainstream news rather then post on the net.

 

About 1% of stuff being posted in forums for ukraine will be any truth, but its amazing how people just take anything that is pro ukraine, and think its real. They should just be watching mainstream media, if they are like that.

 

Tel aviv, london, and washington are pushing this on world, not russia, who went into ukraine trying to stop the big war from being made by those 3 capitals.

 

Just imagine how many dumb people do not understand this.

 

Its amazing.

 

They do not understand tel aviv, london, and washington want that big war, and russia are in ukraine to stop it going there.

 

The fools do not understand this.

 

If it does come, it will be london, washington, and tel aviv psuhing it on the world.

 

Remember

 

1) Trump attacked china with covid19 in 2019

2) You get covid19 vax

3) You get major war(they are trying to make, from tel aviv, london, and washington)

 

Whats amazing is that russia are trying to stop that 3rd stage, and the fools around teh world do not understand why russia went into ukraine to stop that 3rd stage, of tel aviv, london and wahsingtons plan.

 

Who knows what part 4 is? Of course part 3 is coming, as they are really pushing it, and i doubt russia can stop it from coming, as these people are pushign is so hard on russia and the world.

 

Just remember that we are entering part 3, what part 4 is, for those still alive, will be interesting for you people.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The same people who own the war on:

• Terror
• Viruses
• Ukraine/Russia (AND ALL WARS)

Are the same people who control the media narratives.

If BlackRock and Vanguard own everything from big pharma, the media, and the banks, who owns BlackRock and Vanguard?

Who are those shareholders?

We come to a strange conclusion. The biggest shareholder is Vanguard & Vanguard is a private company and we cannot see who the shareholders are as it’s hidden.

The elite who own Vanguard apparently do not like being in the spotlight but of course they cannot hide from who is willing to dig.

In other words, these two investment companies, Vanguard and BlackRock hold a monopoly in all industries in the world and they, in turn are owned by the richest families in the world, some of whom are royalty and who have been very rich since before the Industrial Revolution.

Why doesn’t everybody know this?

Why aren’t there movies and documentaries about this?

Why isn’t it in the news?

Because 90% of the international media is owned by nine media conglomerates… owned by Blackrock & Vanguard 🙃

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2022 at 10:06 AM, andy1033 said:

I see you cannot access youtube channels from russia today in western countries.

 

Says alot about what the west are doing, they need to deny the other side a chance to speak and be heard.

lol Russia are the HERO.

 

VIVA LA RUSSIA

 

The zog want to destroy them again.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Pabloisawake said:

The same people who own the war on:

• Terror
• Viruses
• Ukraine/Russia (AND ALL WARS)

Are the same people who control the media narratives.

If BlackRock and Vanguard own everything from big pharma, the media, and the banks, who owns BlackRock and Vanguard?

Who are those shareholders?

We come to a strange conclusion. The biggest shareholder is Vanguard & Vanguard is a private company and we cannot see who the shareholders are as it’s hidden.

The elite who own Vanguard apparently do not like being in the spotlight but of course they cannot hide from who is willing to dig.

In other words, these two investment companies, Vanguard and BlackRock hold a monopoly in all industries in the world and they, in turn are owned by the richest families in the world, some of whom are royalty and who have been very rich since before the Industrial Revolution.

Why doesn’t everybody know this?

Why aren’t there movies and documentaries about this?

Why isn’t it in the news?

Because 90% of the international media is owned by nine media conglomerates… owned by Blackrock & Vanguard 🙃

I found this really interesting. So I did look up who major shareholders of vanguard are and it came back with this... https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=AVD&subView=institutional

 

Just wondering why you thought shareholder info is hidden?

 

Interestingly Blackrock are the largest shareholders!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Just wondering why you thought shareholder info is hidden?

 

The firm you have linked to is the wrong one mate .... your one is https://american-vanguard.com/About-Us

 

Vanguard (the one which controls over 8.1 trillion and also holds the largest shares in Blackrock) is this one ....

https://corporate.vanguard.com/content/corporatesite/us/en/corp/who-we-are/sets-us-apart/index.html

 

and they say ....

 

Vanguard isn't owned by shareholders. It's owned by the people who invest in our funds.

 

eta ....

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vanguard_Group

 

Vanguard is owned by the funds managed by the company and is therefore owned by its customers.

Edited by ink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ink said:

 

The firm you have linked to is the wrong one mate .... your one is https://american-vanguard.com/About-Us

 

Vanguard (the one which controls over 8.1 trillion and also holds the largest shares in Blackrock) is this one ....

https://corporate.vanguard.com/content/corporatesite/us/en/corp/who-we-are/sets-us-apart/index.html

 

and they say ....

 

Vanguard isn't owned by shareholders. It's owned by the people who invest in our funds.

Ok thanks mate. Confusing as the one I referenced is the one that trades on the stock exchange. Are you sure not same one and that is just they're corporate division?

 

When I read their statement it says "Our company is owned by its member funds, which in turn are owned by fund shareholders."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pabloisawake said:

lol Russia are the HERO.

 

VIVA LA RUSSIA

 

The zog want to destroy them again.

 

Russians are cancelled!

 

Their ambassador is shunned at the UN, no-one will play football with them and ballet dancers can pirouette off!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ink said:

 

The firm you have linked to is the wrong one mate .... your one is https://american-vanguard.com/About-Us

 

Vanguard (the one which controls over 8.1 trillion and also holds the largest shares in Blackrock) is this one ....

https://corporate.vanguard.com/content/corporatesite/us/en/corp/who-we-are/sets-us-apart/index.html

 

and they say ....

 

Vanguard isn't owned by shareholders. It's owned by the people who invest in our funds.

 

eta ....

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vanguard_Group

 

Vanguard is owned by the funds managed by the company and is therefore owned by its customers.

Probably me getting it wrong, I just find it difficult to believe that a publicly traded company is able to with hold share holder detail and ownership from the SEC regulators...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Probably me getting it wrong, I just find it difficult to believe that a publicly traded company is able to with hold share holder detail and ownership from the SEC regulators...

 

But they are not publicly traded Mr H (but you can invest with them)

 

Even wiki (who I hate to use) states that they are a Privately held company

 

Their actual name is The Vanguard Group, Inc

and this is their normal site .... https://investor.vanguard.com/corporate-portal/

 

 

Edited by ink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ink said:

 

But they are not publicly traded Mr H (but you can invest with them)

 

Even wiki (who I hate to use) states that they are a Privately held company

 

Their actual name is The Vanguard Group, Inc

and this is their normal site .... https://investor.vanguard.com/corporate-portal/

 

 

Thanks man, you seriously helped me sort out my confusion. Much appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russia is being cancelled by visa/Mastercard/Google pay/Applepay..basically economic terrorism.

We dont see anywhere else in the world.

Trolley Trump made a speech & called western leaders idiots basically, but mentioned "psychological warfare."

Which is exactly the game of course.

 

And people say fascism is nationalistic, well this woke media driven fakery is almost nationalist amongst the progressives now...with their flag waving.🏳️‍🌈🇺🇦🇪🇺 77/Hasbara/CIA sheepdogs herding the muppets.

 

Its definitely not capitalist, if it was we would see competition stepping in.

 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/technology/visa-mastercard-block-russian-financial-institutions-after-sanctions/articleshow/89918806.cms

 

 

FM2hveRXEAII7TG?format=jpg&name=small

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...