Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Where is this energy when it comes to fighting ZOG? Exactly…

 

They are under the sabbatean-gaze (they have been  hypnotised to see the world through the eyes of the sabbateans) so they wantonly destroy their own society

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

They are under the sabbatean-gaze (they have been  hypnotised to see the world through the eyes of the sabbateans) so they wantonly destroy their own society

Nah I think it’s the opposite really, pure ignorance 

 

If a bunch of fucking idiots like us on the internet can figure out what’s going on then so can everyone else, plenty of reading material and open source information on this 

 

It’s easier to just have some lady on the telly tell you what’s happening instead of actually investigating yourself

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

ok but regardless of what is and isn't happening in ukraine people have been dying in the donbass region since the sabbatean neo-con manufactured coup in 2014

No I get that I was just meaning #russia-invasion. I herd the 13000-16000 figure being banded about before it kicked off. But after watching fake scam after fake scam it really wouldn't surprise me if that figure turned out to be false to have got us where we are today. If it was pre planned genocide in anyway that's one thing but in all honesty it could be just bull crap to let bull shite invade so they can implement a big steaming turd agenda on everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Nah I think it’s the opposite really, pure ignorance 

 

If a bunch of fucking idiots like us on the internet can figure out what’s going on then so can everyone else, plenty of reading material and open source information on this 

 

It’s easier to just have some lady on the telly tell you what’s happening instead of actually investigating yourself

 

No they are in a destructive, nihilistic, virtue-signalling feed back loop

 

They have been started on that course by social engineers who are turning peoples vacuous narcissism against themselves

 

The woke left have bought into the koolaid. They will drink it to the bitter end

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

No I get that I was just meaning #russia-invasion. I herd the 13000-16000 figure being banded about before it kicked off. But after watching fake scam after fake scam it really wouldn't surprise me if that figure turned out to be false to have got us where we are today. If it was pre planned genocide in anyway that's one thing but in all honesty it could be just bull crap to let bull shite invade so they can implement a big steaming turd agenda on everyone.

 

The western media are certainly making a big storm out of the whole thing

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

The western media are certainly making a big storm out of the whole thing.

 

EU and nato countries have been flooding weapons into ukraine. It certainly looks like they want bloodshed

The irony of them complaining about everything Russia is supposed to have done in ukraine while keeping straight face thinking of what went on in Afghanistan Iraq Syria etc. They are literally complaint about the war crimes the west committed. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

The irony of them complaining about everything Russia is supposed to have done in ukraine while keeping straight face thinking of what went on in Afghanistan Iraq Syria etc. They are literally complaint about the war crimes the west committed. 

 

The hypocrisy is stunning. The speed at which the propaganda is flowing perhaps suggest forethought

 

Its also interesting to note that the big banks are still heavily invested in coal despite all of their noise about a green economy. Perhaps the big banks new that there would be disruptions to oil and gas flows due to the

ukraine situation and that coal would remain profitable?

Banks and investors have given trillions to coal, despite many signing onto net zero pledges

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

The hypocrisy is stunning. The speed at which the propaganda is flowing perhaps suggest forethought

 

Its also interesting to note that the big banks are still heavily invested in coal despite all of their noise about a green economy. Perhaps the big banks new that there would be disruptions to oil and gas flows due to the

ukraine situation and that coal would remain profitable?

Banks and investors have given trillions to coal, despite many signing onto net zero pledges

 

It's the same with the oil and gas. All the sanctions yet they can still buy gas and oil plus other important things, they have made sure the general population is screwed as that's all its going to effect. UK have already muted this will cause the energy cap to rise to 3000 odd pound in October so again it's the general population at risk. This war is nothing short of a war on global populations. This is why I have a nagging feeling this has been staged set up from the start. 

Not sure if I should root for the staged set up or genocide. Either way it's bleak outlook ahead

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

It's the same with the oil and gas. All the sanctions yet they can still buy gas and oil plus other important things, they have made sure the general population is screwed as that's all its going to effect. UK have already muted this will cause the energy cap to rise to 3000 odd pound in October so again it's the general population at risk. This war is nothing short of a war on global populations. This is why I have a nagging feeling this has been staged set up from the start. 

Not sure if I should root for the staged set up or genocide. Either way it's bleak outlook ahead

 

i can't get on RT anymore either so its like a media blackout which enables the western media to launch a propaganda offencive on the western public

 

How much of it is real though?

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i can't get on RT anymore either so its like a media blackout which enables the western media to launch a propaganda offencive on the western public

 

How much of it is real though?

I can still see rt UK online but there not really showing any action just the latest who said what from around the world but a russian balanced view. The bbc and sky show a very one sided view with a always it can't be verified on footage. All the footage shown seems a bit iffy to say the least but that's my don't trust anyone attitude. The covid sheep will lap it all up as they do with everything. The amount of fighting seems remarkably low. The reports always state a while ago you could hear the sounds of things but nothing ever seems to happen when I watch, same on the live shots online. Michtorial eve put a good post up today of things that have been shown that turned out to be false, one was even from a computer game. No reporter is with any battalion to get in the action footage and Ukraine has no problem getting re supplied with hardware. Everything is shown afterwards but with a lucky passer by that just happened to be filming on there phone before something happened. A tank rolled over a car even though they weren't targeting civilians, the tank was driving in the opposite direction to the other car then turned right drove across the road, drove onto the car so it was directly on top of it, stopped on it then reversed off of it and drove off. The bloke in the car had a cut on his head and that was it while the car was squashed and mangled. No one is ever in a state of panic or shock when the missiles hit. 

It would be interesting to see what bills are going through parliment at the moment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i can't get on RT anymore either so its like a media blackout which enables the western media to launch a propaganda offencive on the western public

 

How much of it is real though?

Another thing I've noticed is all these neutral countries that are no longer neutral. And Germany now transports weaprons. They over the last decade have been switching from the longstanding post WW2 stance to more military active stance which when Germany last went that way didnt go well for the world. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Hi I would like to sign up to the Ukrainian army... Or whatever they are called bruv. Need help innit. 

 

🤣🤣

 

Hugo Talks made a video about this bloke yesterday as he thinks he is quite possibly an actor playing a role.

 

 

In response to his video, Hugo was contacted on Twitter by 'Amberly' showing how the man in the video has modelled for Chessington Tailor. The director of Chessington Tailor is Oleksandr Starodub who got his Master's degree at Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design linking him to Ukraine.

 

 

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
Spacing
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see you cannot access youtube channels from russia today in western countries.

 

Says alot about what the west are doing, they need to deny the other side a chance to speak and be heard.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the sabbateans must be salivating at this return to the good ol days of white christian europeans killing each other

 

I saw a post on Insta which said Zelensky is a jewish man, from a family of "holocaust survivors" who is taking on a dictator (single-handed) because he knows what happens when you don't. He is a HERO!  What they didn't mention is that his opponent is a Chabbad Lubavich mobster, whose Soviet predecessors starved millions of Ukrainians to death, deliberately.

 

I find the MSM propaganda astonishing with it's 'heart-rending' unsubstantiated BS, while simultaneously watching real-time footage of the IOF attacking women, teenagers and children with stun grenades at the Damascus Gate, one of which hit an eight-year old special needs girls with full force and another which left shrapnel in a six month old baby's cheek.

 

If that footage was relayed on the BBC News or the front page of The Sun today, the international outrage would be overwhelming and justified and demand instant sancions on Israel. I won't hold my breath. Meanwhile, all hail the brave Jewish comic-hero of Ukraine.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

I see you cannot access youtube channels from russia today in western countries.

 

Says alot about what the west are doing, they need to deny the other side a chance to speak and be heard.

Just tried watching rt UK on RT. Com and it's unavailable there as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Hugo Talks made a video about this bloke yesterday as he thinks he is quite possibly an actor playing a role.

if he was genuine,his acc on social networks would be full of it,he would share that with friends first and not the skytv....

 

also i think tattos(right hand) are mach,but that can be easly edited and it's really convinient that he "fulfills" all "in fashion" social  stereotypes black,bearded,full of tattos,bald/ short haircut 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So in WEF world we can see a trend.

 

First: Canada bank accounts etc frozen for plebs/orgs who disobey.

 

Now they've extended that practice to nations, banks and rich folks linked to Russia. 

 

So .. Plebs, orgs, people who are currently rich (oligarchs), banks and a nation. Have in the space of a few weeks been 'financially cancelled'.

 

If you can't see the dots and connect them and see that they are doing 'test runs' for their future utopia you need your head wobbled.

 

Just as they collated shed loads of data on the lockdowns ..to make future lockdowns 'better'. They are doing the same with this financial cancelling. 

 

It's akin to being in a fight and folks are so blinded that they just see left and right jabs whacking them and don't connect it to the boxer in the middle, 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

The hypocrisy is stunning. The speed at which the propaganda is flowing perhaps suggest forethought

 

Its also interesting to note that the big banks are still heavily invested in coal despite all of their noise about a green economy. Perhaps the big banks new that there would be disruptions to oil and gas flows due to the

ukraine situation and that coal would remain profitable?

Banks and investors have given trillions to coal, despite many signing onto net zero pledges

 

 

Greta is going to instantaneously combust !

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...