Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

Post created here to discuss the incident and potential narrative/direction from this.

Which will very likely involve Ukraine and the Middle East, particularly Palestine/Israel and to do with The Dome of the Rock. This “Setting the stage” for such games.

Which obviously means this attack being ISIS or whatever BS name we’re supposed to call them these days, just simply doesn’t make sense. At all.

Unless you know and accept ISIS is a term used exclusively for the ☠️ Death Cult ☠️ and their various interconnected agencies, with all their subversion within various nations all around the world to manipulate some form of change and push an agenda along… Psychological Framing…

Which thankfully, most of us “conspiracy theorists” know.

Unless again this type of incident/context is being used within a subversive manner to cultivate hate and anger by people being manipulated to view the death cults enemies as our own enemies, for divide and rule purposes, instead of seeing the common enemy of humanity manipulating both sides of these conflicts artificially. 

What is induced through these type of events is designed to bring about change within a coldly calculated manner.

Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

Disturbed - ''Who Taught You How To Hate'' Lyrics

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 11:00 PM, bamboozooka said:

Did you know that Obama is acting as a president since senile Biden is only a puppet.

Trump must win because Obama will start the war.

Yeah, but there's only one issue that we should have a myopic concern about, which is the LGBT agenda, and Putin is against LGBT, even though Moscow money has literally pushed LGBT in the West. 🤪

I don't know how dissident rightoids sleep at night.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know how dissident rightoids sleep at night

They don't have the self awareness to realise. They will be saying good on nige the world has gone mad it's stupid. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 10:32 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, but there's only one issue that we should have a myopic concern about, which is the LGBT agenda, and Putin is against LGBT, even though Moscow money has literally pushed LGBT in the West. 🤪

Look a detransitioner in the eyes and tell him/her that mosques are worse than Tavistock.

"In the West, the number of minors experiencing gender dysphoria has exploded. Between 2009 and 2019, the number of children being referred for transitioning treatment in the United Kingdom surged 1,000% among biological males and 4,400% among biological females. In the US, the number of young people identifying as transgender has almost doubled since 2017, according to a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report."

"At the age of 17, Rebecca belongs to a growing number of individuals known as “detransitioners,” those who hope to reverse a sex-change operation, often after coming to the conclusion that they are comfortable with their biological sex. But making the journey back from such extreme medical procedures is far from easy, and many young people will suffer for the rest of their lives with an irreversible decision they made as minors."
https://www.rt.com/news/595657-lgbtq-gender-confused-kids/

"Irish taxpayers footed the bill for accommodating nearly 2,000 pets owned by Ukrainian refugees, including some they acquired after arriving in the country, according to local media.

The money was allocated by the Department of Integration mostly in 2022, with peak spending recorded in November that year, the Irish Mirror reported on Wednesday, based on its own investigation. At that time, 1,806 pets were staying in hotels and other properties at the state’s expense, including 933 dogs, 819 cats, and 54 other animals.

It cost Ireland up to €20 ($21.50) per night for each of the animals owned by Ukrainian Beneficiaries of Temporary Protection (BOTPs), records reviewed by the news outlet revealed.

The latest report is a follow-up on a story that the Irish Mirror published in February, revealing that the Irish Department of Agriculture had spent €808,132 (about $869,000) on transport, kennelling and veterinary services for Ukrainian pets."
https://www.rt.com/news/595726-ukrainian-pets-ireland-accomodations/

On 4/4/2024 at 10:32 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

On 4/5/2024 at 12:53 AM, Fluke said:

They don't have the self awareness to realise. They will be saying good on nige the world has gone mad it's stupid. 

When NATO leaders say that freedom in Ukraine is worth defending, their idea of freedom includes the freedom of kids in kindergarten to explore their gender, and the freedom of their teachers to guide them along the way without the threat of being arrested by the freedom-hating Russians.

"About 500 kindergartens and primary schools in Ukraine will receive gender education material from the Arcus Foundation. This is an American-British LGBT organisation.

The education material is about the “implementation of gender-sensitive teaching methods in the educational process of preschool, general secondary and higher education institutions.”

The memorandum mentions projects in various educational institutions providing comprehensive propaganda among children on gender diversity, homosexuality and transsexualism. Specifically, it is noted that the Arcus Foundation will provide 500 kindergartens and 500 schools in Ukraine with appropriate campaign materials. From 2023 to 2025, they will receive game sets, literature and visual materials.

The project is meant to “create a gender-sensitive educational space without gender stereotypes and discrimination, in which people are able and ready to identify, notice, analyse and react with their thoughts and actions to everything related to gender inequality, gender stereotypes.”

Arcus Foundation is an NGO for diversity. About half of the staff “identify as people of colour and half as LGBTQ”, the website says. The goal is the prosperity of LGBT people. The American branch is based in New York, and the British one in Cambridge."

https://cne.news/article/3150-schools-in-ukraine-receive-sex-education-material-from-lgbt-organisation-in-us

'Dissident rightoids' would argue that this issue is more alarming and demands more attention than, say, the issue of Lavrov's plan to build mosques for the Tartar minority in Crimea. I'd be willing to bet money that the majority of ordinary brits would agree. Once again, the perestroika pushers have shown that they're on the same team as the liberal elites and they have more in common with Johnson and Cameron and the rest of the Oxford Bullingdon Club than with the brexit-voting working classes, whether on the left, on the right or in the middle.

7 hours ago, bryan said:

Arcus Foundation.

sj.jpg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-prominent-in-presidential-campaign-contributions/

7 hours ago, bryan said:

'Dissident rightoids' would argue that this issue is more alarming and demands more attention than, say, the issue of Lavrov's plan to build mosques for the Tartar minority in Crimea.

That's downplaying Russia's role in demographic replacement of white folks, and downplaying the weaponization of migrants to attack the western world in general through hybrid warfare. Russia has demographic problems, but it's not just Russia. America has commie migrants coming across its border, and the Eurasian powers are also pushing migrants into Europe. They're clearly with the same anti-Edom gang as western leaders. Most of this social justice woke theory has come from people that want the West to stink.

Marxists Making The West Stink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhfuXLB9Mqw

ftr.jpg

The LGBT demoralization also comes through some groups that are funded by Moscow and Beijing.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

They haven't got 61 cents. 🤥

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68848277

'Ukraine Russia war: US House passes crucial Ukrainian aid deal worth $61bn.'

"The vital US aid bill passed today by the House will keep the war from expanding, save thousands and thousands of lives, and help both of our nations to become stronger. (All lies.) 

The House also passed a funding package worth $26.4bn (£21.3bn) for Israel, which is continuing its offensive in Gaza and is involved in a military confrontation with Iran. The aid includes funding for humanitarian operations. (Ha ha ha ha ha.) 🙂

Edited by numnuts

People who are disturbed by the thought of children being experimented on by Tavistock are more likely to lose sleep than the trolls who are happy to play down the LGBT agenda because it's awkward for their geopolitical narrative.

When a story about children came along that did suit their narrative, the trolls were all over it even though the source of the story was obviously Zelensky's vivid imagination.

On 3/24/2023 at 9:22 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

The kidnapping bit isn't a lie though. If Russians are taking kids, then that's kidnapping in my eyes as it's the Ukrainian peoples country.

Now the German police have confirmed it as a lie.

"Over 160 Ukrainian children allegedly “kidnapped by Russia” have been discovered living in Germany, the country's Federal Criminal Police (BKA) has confirmed.

When asked for clarification by RT Deutsch, the BKA said its officers had identified the children after they were flagged as “kidnapping” victims by Kiev. Their personal details were checked against German records.

Allegations by Kiev that Moscow kidnapped Ukrainian children en masse have been exposed as a lie after some of the purported victims have been found in the EU, according to Russian children’s rights commissioner Maria Lvova-Belova. She is among the officials to have been accused of abducting youngsters from Ukraine amid the conflict between Moscow and Kiev.

In her remarks about the German discoveries, Lvova-Belova said her office had identified multiple cases in which children described by Kiev as abductees were actually residing with their parents at home or in other nations, “never having been separated from their families.”

She expressed hope that the Ukrainian “global disinformation campaign” would eventually stop and that the truth would prevail."
https://www.rt.com/russia/596195-ukrainian-children-kidnapped-germany/

But are these 160 kids better off in Germany than they would be in Russia?

Germany
"It is NOT enough to give children freedom in terms of sexual orientation, they need to be shown what the life of a gay person looks like!

Under this motto, the first LGBT kindergarten opens in Berlin, Germany!

In response to the journalist’s questions about what kind of children are enrolled in the kindergarten, they cite the example of a boy who likes to wear dresses and put hairpins in his hair, especially on his birthday, so his parents hope that he will be better accepted here than in ordinary kindergartens. The pedagogical concept envisages that work with children will imply open demonstrations of what it means to be a homosexual person."
https://ifamnews.com/en/german-kids-will-learn-to-be-gay-from-kindergarten

Russia
"The vaguely worded law prohibits any discussions of homosexuality in places or formats that may be accessible to minors, including in the media and online."

“Do we want children from elementary school to be imposed with things that lead to degradation and extinction?” Putin asked. “Do we want them to be taught that instead of men and women, there are supposedly some other genders and to be offered sex-change surgeries?”
https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/10/07/lgbtq-russia-ukraine-war-west/"

I found out why the Russian subversion story is so popular among tiktokers and young people who self-identify as being 'based'.

"In August 19, 2020, Bezmenov's 1984 interview discussing active measures with a journalist G. Edward Griffin was used in the teaser for the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, in addition to its use in the main introduction on August 26. This in part has contributed to a renewed interest in both Bezmenov's work and lectures."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Bezmenov

Mystery solved!

1 hour ago, bryan said:

People who are disturbed by the thought of children being experimented on by Tavistock are more likely to lose sleep than the trolls who are happy to play down the LGBT agenda because it's awkward for their geopolitical narrative.

You're blind. I haven't played down LGBT. I posted about woke shit for years here. If you're going to to call me a troll for sharing information because it makes you seethe, maybe you should tell me what I'm posting that looks like it's troll content.

Your argument seems to be that if I'm against LGBT then I should support Russia, even though they fund some far-leftist groups in the West, and even though they would demographically replace me and fuck me over like they do with Slavic nationalists?

China doesn't have all these LGBT problems, but would you really advise people to live in that surveillance state hellhole? This argument is flawed, and it's rather suspicious that you want me to have a myopic focus on the LGBT thing, especially when I can give you good arguments as to why it's likely used for demoralization.

fabianist.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20200304134040/https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2007/09/11/commentary/stopping-sexual-abuse-of-russian-kids/

What about things like the above article, are you going to play that down? I have more degen shit from Russia that you can also play down if you like?

See how cringe and immature your debating tactics are? It's like conspiratards that accuse you of being a paedo if you don't trust the spooks that they believe are going after child traffickers. You can attack my character all day long, I don't care, but it would be cool if you actually looked at the argument. And no, my views aren't all based around Golitsyn. I hold my views because there is a clique in the West (and the East) that are overrepresented in banking, governments, and media, and they have an agenda to undermine the West. The prominent defectors just gave me more context about how this could be playing out. Then there's also what Russian sources actually say themselves, and the Fabians and Cultural Marxists that make the West look like clowns. If you want to believe that the decline of the West is organic and that western leaders are just incompetent, then that's on you, but I think it's mad to believe that at this point.

1 hour ago, bryan said:

Now the German police have confirmed it as a lie.

"Over 160 Ukrainian children allegedly “kidnapped by Russia” have been discovered living in Germany, the country's Federal Criminal Police (BKA) has confirmed.

When asked for clarification by RT Deutsch, the BKA said its officers had identified the children after they were flagged as “kidnapping” victims by Kiev. Their personal details were checked against German records.

Allegations by Kiev that Moscow kidnapped Ukrainian children en masse have been exposed as a lie after some of the purported victims have been found in the EU, according to Russian children’s rights commissioner Maria Lvova-Belova. She is among the officials to have been accused of abducting youngsters from Ukraine amid the conflict between Moscow and Kiev.

In her remarks about the German discoveries, Lvova-Belova said her office had identified multiple cases in which children described by Kiev as abductees were actually residing with their parents at home or in other nations, “never having been separated from their families.”

She expressed hope that the Ukrainian “global disinformation campaign” would eventually stop and that the truth would prevail."
https://www.rt.com/russia/596195-ukrainian-children-kidnapped-germany/

What the hell are you on about? That sounds like a specific accusation regarding 160 kids that I'm not even aware of. I'm just talking about Russians taking kids.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

49 minutes ago, bryan said:

I found out why the Russian subversion story is so popular among tiktokers and young people who self-identify as being 'based'.

"In August 19, 2020, Bezmenov's 1984 interview discussing active measures with a journalist G. Edward Griffin was used in the teaser for the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, in addition to its use in the main introduction on August 26. This in part has contributed to a renewed interest in both Bezmenov's work and lectures."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Bezmenov

Mystery solved!

Dude, you're just showing your ignorance now. There's literally old 4chan Bezmenov memes from years ago.

44e.jpg

CoD kids don't give a damn about ideological subversion. lol

As if your problem is just Bezmenov. There's also Golitsyn, Sejna, Suvorov, Lunev, and more that touch on the Perestroika topic. Oh, and don't forget a certain clique that is overrespresented in positions of power in both the West and the East, that have an agenda to undermine the West. I guess I'm just trolling, even though I can literally quote them from their own mouths.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

but but but the bbc has been telling us for 2 years ukraine is winning

Situation on frontline has worsened, Ukraine army chief says

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68916317

Ukraine's commander-in-chief has said the situation on the frontline has worsened in the face of multiple Russian attacks.

Oleksandr Syrskyi said Ukrainian forces had withdrawn from positions in the eastern Donetsk region.

• Thanks 2