Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

15 hours ago, Seconal said:

Screenshot_20240124-163344.png.e0104cf2a1872d9d2a0c2cbd5a3f2908.pngScreenshot_20240124-163416.png.aa6632e2ddc4840d15fc0f0046121b11.png

People need to say no on mass.

But always the compilers, the order followers are the ones that are made to look righteous through virtue signalling the agenda, “their good deeds”/really what’s required of them by the string pullers, the manufacturers of consent, to one another as if their actions are heroic or rebellious. Whilst really it is induced behaviour. It is desired, designed cultivated…

DAB99-C2-B-2761-41-E3-8-F88-AB21897-F2-C

7-EE1132-D-0678-4353-9-FBE-95-AD3781460-

When we’re all treated as insane.

Especially the most sane of individuals.

See here…

The Century of the Self - Part 2: "The Engineering of Consent"

This can also be about the EU-NATO Army.

Heres their “exercise” before its “made real” just like every other major false flag/script, exactly like COVID for instance.

NATO begins huge military exercise

NATO has kicked off its biggest military exercise in decades. Steadfast Defender aims to show that the Western alliance can rapidly deploy forces from North America and elsewhere to reinforce Europe. NATO members and Sweden are taking part in the drills, involving around 90,000 troops.

https://www.dw.com/en/nato-begins-huge-military-exercise/video-68058062

Edited by DannyUK

The white feather is a widely recognised propaganda symbol. It has, among other things, represented cowardice or conscientious pacifism; as in A. E. W. Mason's 1902 book The Four Feathers. In Britain during the First World War it was often given to males out of uniform by women to shame them publicly into signing up. In the United States armed forces, however, it is used to signify extraordinary bravery and excellence in combat marksmanship.

200px-A_single_white_feather_closeup.jpg  
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

The white feather is a widely recognised propaganda symbol. It has, among other things, represented cowardice or conscientious pacifism; as in A. E. W. Mason's 1902 book The Four Feathers. In Britain during the First World War it was often given to males out of uniform by women to shame them publicly into signing up. In the United States armed forces, however, it is used to signify extraordinary bravery and excellence in combat marksmanship.

200px-A_single_white_feather_closeup.jpg  

It seems people have always been suckered into propaganda.

I’d like to feel that people won’t be so stupid as to fall for it again. But then COVID came along and went and proved my wishful thinking I guess, wrong. Don’t get the vaccine and you’re selfish and a coward. The propaganda hasn’t changed much has it?

Papers please? Ration Book and a Digital ID with the desire to implant it and turn the human body into an energy source for an artificial environment…

It’s fear of being the nail that stands out.

It’s fear of not doing what the controllers/handlers of society want you to do to make sure you fall in line and do what the hidden hand, invisible, shadow government, whatever we want to call them that people even deny as existing most of the time, want you to do. So you and your actions become an instrument of theirs. You become malleable to their will/whims due to succumbing to your own internal fears of survival. It’s ironic.

Yet they succumb to their designs and carry out their induced behaviour. They choose to be ignorant and ignore so they can have an outlet to commit acts of insanity they otherwise couldn’t get away with within the more “civilised world”, where they’d be treated as a psychopath and a criminal as in A Clockwork Orange 🍊 

Unleashing the beast is about unleashing the savage nature of man and then using this as an example as to why he needs to be neutered and restrained. That’s if he doesn’t die first as part of the cleansing of population control, where man mutual destroys one another and does the death cults work for them. Man fails to see this hidden enemy when their own nature becomes an extension of the problem. The only coward is then the one looking back at you in the mirror…

🪞 Magic Mirror on the Wall, who’s the biggest coward of them all? 🪞 

Project Mannequin” - Transhumanism - Mind Controlled Assassins 

Order Followers - Puppet People

“The Feather Men”

Killer Elite - Movie Trailer #2 (2011) HD

B98-D595-D-6-B03-4-EB9-9212-C9-E98858-BE

3-C576252-E110-49-A3-9-DE0-CCD302-DEC8-B

Dad's Army S04E08 - The Two And A Half Feathers

DD55-A8-BA-EEBA-4998-8-C7-C-5-AAB68-E3-D

Glass - Split 

The same symbolism is attributed to trauma based mind control…

The Hunted (2003) Official Trailer

The problem comes from within. Something people don’t want to accept and would rather kill one another or die trying than face it…

Clear And Present Danger - Official® Trailer [HD]

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

On 1/20/2024 at 10:53 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Don't forget that glowies online said that Russia would never invade Ukraine, and it's unwise to think that they're not planning beyond Ukraine, especially when they talk about that.

It's wise to not trust western governments, but also wise to not trust the lying rapist drunkards on the other side.

Regarding this citizen conscription, with the amount of anti-western liberals pouring out of our universities, people whom by the very definition of the word are in fact 'traitors', who do you think they'd fight for? They'd probably fan the flames because under the guise and protection of 'protesting', they are in fact anarchists, as are Antifa and most 'protest for hire' liberals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's wise to not trust western governments, but also wise to not trust the lying rapist drunkards on the other side.

What does any of it have to do with us or western politics?

Say Russia did invade other countries, that's to do with Russia and the country they're invading and the people of both territories to say no, kill one another, to be the invaders or defend themselves.

We can all say how bad it is and sanction trade and what not, how is the west or EU-NATO and US Armies blowing the shit out of Russia, people who have nothing to do with this and may not like what's happening as much as us and provoking war, going to help?

That's what they want to do and justify.

They would be guilty of what they're accusing Russia. This is all the death cult at work manufacturing conflict...

The point is however this is being coldly calculated and planned for...

Remember;

9/11

7/7 Bombings

COVID-19

One thing they all have in common is that they started with a "training exercise" that was turned "real" on the back of an exercise.

WMD in Iraq?

The other thing they have in common is that in one way or another they were fraudulent, fake or false flags to justify fascism of the death cult powers that be.

Just say no.

It's the same for people here, in every and all countries.

See that the death cult want our mutual destruction and don't pick sides, don't participate within your own enslavement but point it out and hope that others can likewise see it..  

“Don’t Threaten Us” Russia Warns as NATO Announces Largest Military Exercise Since Cold War

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Regarding this citizen conscription, with the amount of anti-western liberals pouring out of our universities, people whom by the very definition of the word are in fact 'traitors', who do you think they'd fight for? They'd probably fan the flames because under the guise and protection of 'protesting', they are in fact anarchists, as are Antifa and most 'protest for hire' liberals.

i put a video up on the eu ramping ww3 thread, rev simon sideways made similar points

kids brought up to hate their country and now they want em to fight for it

• Like 1

Didn't we Brexit the European Union, so why are we involved in its war? If the European Union wants our protection, then there needs to be a conversation, because we're out.

Edited by Seconal

Governments and Media roles in War Propaganda | THE WAR YOU DON'T SEE | John Pilger Documentary

RIP John Pilger

"The first casualty of war is the free flow of information..."

2024 Internet Take Down

Edited by DannyUK

71-CAF97-A-0813-4-EE6-AB75-06-D306-BF7-E

https://news.sky.com/story/is-conscription-coming-back-how-its-been-used-in-previous-wars-and-what-a-uk-citizen-army-would-involve-in-future-13056698

Those "trouble spots" today will be aiding Zionist Warcrimes upon Iran, which will then be turned upon China.

It's not a "war" but a planned extermination and cleansing of the useless eaters - hunger games supply your ration book, theirs a war on you know. It's on you - who will aid, abet and chant the war on. Those who refused to do this the easy way and take their vaccines. They will be forced upon you through a military police state coming in the guise of war and conflict with an evil enemy. The evil enemy is closer to home.

Good luck but don't ask me to join in.

I'll take the feather 🪶 rather than become a mind controlled finger puppet any day of the week 😁

As I'm a human being and as such have human rights, I'll keep those rather than become a citizen so those human rights can be taken away and legalese be missold as "Law" and robots (dead) be given more rights than the living.

I do hope you get the idea and can see the deception...

Enforce your human rights, freedom to choose, my body my choice 😏

Good Luck. Tell them to stick it up their arse...

🐰

UNKLE/South - Logan's Run

^ Is the devil shooting at you, or passing you the gun? V

Official Trailer: Running Scared (2006)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Conscription in the past only proves the NWO(or 1984) isn't new and that the populations were largely mind-controlled slaves even back then.

All these wars are just contrived "regime-change" operations, dialectical frauds, and cash-cows/power-trips for the highest level (scum)profiteers, and excuses to further impose measures to make the enslavement total and permanent. And they have a human-sacrifice/depopulation element as well. 

The people are conned into believing this world and life are worth fighting, killing, and being killed for. 

But I guess the game wouldn't work very well if they realized it is all for nothing.

Thanks but no thanks...I'll off myself first. 

Ol Travis is still around 8 years later though...🤔🙃🙂

Edited by novymir
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, xpwales said:

The News-benders ... predictive programming from 1968

At approx. 20min...

"Nobody presses the button, we control ALL the crisis."

"We build them up, and then shut them down."

Exactly mate 100% and its in our face they're that bold, mocking and showing the complete contempt they have for us...

It is the manufacture of their hunger games society and a technological improvement upon this. Basically using computers and A.I. to issue the rationing and they call it "sustainable development" getting us all readjusted to their new way of living/thinking. Those who survive that is...

Their survival of the fittest/sickest mentality. Those who don't agree and comply are selfish, greedy and terrorists...

The War Game (TV Movie 1966) - In 6 Min - 911 - 119

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Club of Rome - Population Control Rhetoric - XXX

Computer predicts the end of civilisation (1973) | RetroFocus

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

Three Days of the Condor - Ending

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, novymir said:

Conscription in the past only proves the NWO(or 1984) isn't new and that the populations were largely mind-controlled slaves even back then.

All these wars are just contrived "regime-change" operations, dialectical frauds, and cash-cows/power-trips for the highest level (scum)profiteers, and excuses to further impose measures to make the enslavement total and permanent. And they have a human-sacrifice/depopulation element as well. 

The people are conned into believing this world and life are worth fighting, killing, and being killed for. 

But I guess the game wouldn't work very well if they realized it is all for nothing.

Thanks but no thanks...I'll off myself first. 

Ol Travis is still around 8 years later though...🤔🙃🙂

The problem comes with confusing their game of life with the absolute and only reality and we must play.

This is happening all the time but is made more “real”/serious during times of war as if these people doing this can actually make obligations for us and have a right to do so. They don’t and won’t and this is the game we need to play or else it will be like committing suicide or we may as well do so. 

But we shouldn’t confuse their designs on reality with the absolute and only reality.

Or confuse the grand architect of reality with the biblical God.

We should detach from the tethers and destroy those instead of confusing this with ourselves.

This is why people kill themselves due to low self worth when they don’t feel they fit in or have a place within the matrix, or the role generated/manufactured reality when not knowing what mask to wear and comparing themselves to so many others around them who are stuck within the same trap, but often only on the surface seem to be functioning more smoothly than we are or feel…

CFFD53-D2-A7-CA-4-DE0-90-C2-3-BC21-F310-

D9-EC8-D91-D9-FF-4-F6-E-8171-8-BB0852-CD

526-A92-F9-4-D95-4-A75-8573-C011-D0-D8-A

Butterfly 🦋 Series

https://youtu.be/z2btQHj0wC0?si=fbdHihcNmMf2_NzC

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF? 

This is why so many people will chose war and shun those who don’t, this is why so many people especially young kids even can be made to feel uncomfortable within their own bodies and be led towards transgender as a solution to a deep problem that exists within everyone and they will go on to protect the system manufacturing this reality ultimately leading towards transhumanism. “These people will fight to defend this system as though it is them or apart of them, these people are not ready to wake up.”

This is no different to all those who could see something was not right eventually about COVID but went on defending what was taking place because they had a hero family member working for the NHS or the like and they didn’t want to identify with all the insanity they’d been made apart of from smashing pots and pans together to sterilising their hands before and after touching anything…

They’ve been led down this rabbit hole of confusion to protect the very system of control because so many people are waking up. Deeper traps and internal conflicts of confusion have been generated to push their agenda along, those who manufacture society by playing such war games. The war is upon us, we’re just being forced into participating with our own demise and enslavement.

This is both suicide and a way of attempting to manufacture new realities by those engaging us into playing their games.

We could just play a different game?

Alan Watts - Escaping the matrix

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

A Perfect Circle - The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Only Villains Want War - Psychopaths - Control Freaks

Conscription - You have to be conned into a subscription/subscribing aka signing a contract in blood with the devil

You are not obligated by/to them. Grow a pair, a spine and don't become a robot/order follower leading the way to tranhumanism.

They can't and won't tell you what to do. They're the psychopaths. But it takes as much will power/strength/determination as a psychopath to grow a pair and stand up to them.

It's why many don't/won't and they're in denial and would rather attack and blame those who can actually see it and instead "join the club".

It has about as much "honour" as an MP. 

Villain (1971) ORIGINAL TRAILER

What is glorious about being dead? ☠️ 

We want you to die for our cause and agenda.

It’s called population control ran by dictators and psychopaths.

Get behind it.

Is that ok?

ALL Britons must prepare for conscription to fight against Russia 'within six years' unless Putin is defeated, expert says - and warns of a 'snowball's chance in hell' despot will back down quietly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13012055/ALL-Britons-prepare-conscription-fight-against-Russia-six-years-unless-Putin-defeated-expert-says-warns-snowballs-chance-hell-despot-quietly.html

Prince Harry: Bring back UK compulsory national service

After a weeklong trip to New Zealand, Britain’s Prince Harry was full of praise for the armed forces and the disciplinary effect his 10-year service had on him. And he is calling for compulsory military service to be reinstated in the UK.

The prince, who will hang up his army boots next month, told The Sunday Times: “I dread to think where I’d be without the army. You can make bad choices in life, some severe, but it’s how you recover from those and which path you end up taking.

“And the army has done amazing things for me. Bring back national service.”

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/17/europe/harry-national-service

You can't have it both ways Harry. Now it has become popular to speak of mental health and pay the victim as opposed to "the warrior"...

If this was your experience trauma inducing more trauma from the past why would you say bring back conscription/national service?

It doesn't make sense...

Prince Harry tells of ‘unravelling’ after tour of Afghanistan

Speaking in "Heart" of Invictus 👑 Netflix docu-series, Duke of Sussex says military service triggered trauma from his mother’s death

The Duke of Sussex has spoken of his “unravelling” after he returned from his tour of Afghanistan, which he said triggered the trauma from the death of his mother.

Speaking in his Heart of Invictus Netflix docu-series, Prince Harry said mental illness was a “dirty word” when he first joined the military and wanted to cure the “stigma” in society.

The docu-series, which was launched in the UK at 8am on Wednesday, follows a group of service members on their road to the Paralympics-style sporting competition that Harry set up in 2014 for injured and sick military personnel and veterans.

In it, Harry says: “From my personal experience, my tour of Afghanistan in 2012, flying Apaches, somewhere after that there was an unravelling. And the trigger to me was returning to Afghanistan, but the stuff that was coming up was from the age of – from 1997 – from the age of 12.

Prince Harry tells of ‘unravelling’ after tour of Afghanistan | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Queen Elizabeth Wanted Prince William and Prince Harry to Serve in War — But Risk Was 'Too Great' for William

The Queen said, "My grandsons have taken my shilling, therefore they must do their duty," according to General Sir Mike Jackson in the new documentary The Real Crown: Inside the House of Windsor

Queen Elizabeth Wanted Prince William and Prince Harry to Serve in War (people.com)

Shame or growing a pair GBN you warmongering parasites...

Flip Flopping between playing “anti-establishment/alternative” and then arse licking the establishment?

Do you think people can't see through you?

AVOID  - How dare you AVOID WAR. This will not be tolerated. To protect the UK from who?

The human beings “citizens” of UK need protecting from the UK Government, agents of this death cult who are manufacturing War so people “the masses” can be enslaved and we can be taken over by fascist scumbags.

Yes, we really should fight a war because they say so and desire it.

HOW DARE YOU SAY NO!

BRITAIN'S SHAME: Gen Z say they would actively AVOID fighting in war to protect UK

https://www.gbnews.com/news/conscription-debate-generation-z-army-world-war

No10 forced to issue statement on conscription after fears of military call up

Conscription has been ruled out by Downing Street after a warning was issued that Britons may have to fight Russia in a potential war.

In his address to the International Armoured Vehicles conference in Twickenham on Wednesday, head of the army General Sir Patrick Sanders said the UK needed a military that could not only grow quickly but also "train and equip" a citizen army.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/downing-street-rules-out-conscription-russian-threat-rises

"A Citizen Army"

Traffic Wardens - G4S - Bailiffs/Enforcement Officers, Dad's Army and such Running a Police State...

Imagine it 🫣 I'd rather not. Would you?

Power go to the heads of this lunatics. See COVID and they'd love it...

The Path To WW3: David Icke : The Coming World War 3 2012

3rd World War - David Icke

wwiii.png

https://youtu.be/bHfHRg9kUaU?si=CSuPLzI5_vqo_Wbm

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

A full talk exists somewhere I can't find atm around 3 hours

But it can be downloaded if you know where to look - torrent

Exopolitics and the New World Order Agenda - by Ian R Crane

Killing Joke The Great Cull( Lyrics)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, xpwales said:

The News-benders ... predictive programming from 1968

At approx. 20min...

"Nobody presses the button, we control ALL the crisis."

"We build them up, and then shut them down."

I think that might be more like a "revelation of the method" than "predictive programming", I also see it as a potential "damage-control" operation, whereas they make what is supposed to be a (labeled)fictional dramatization of a (labeled)fictional idea on film, to give them a reply to anyone that might suggest this has and is actually going on. They can call someone "crazy" or "stupid" for believing in such a thing, they can say; "...if they were really doing it they wouldn't have made a movie about it!...".

Similarly with Trump calling out "fake news", what that did was associate anyone calling out "fake news" with Trump supporters and "Republicans" in general in the USA, so they politicized the issue and polarized it, putting people in prearranged boxes that continue to fight each other. 

I see the democrats as overt satanic pawns and republicans as covert satanic pawns...they show blatant idiocy and insanity with Biden/Democrats, and then show up Trump as some kind of "10 Commandments" ( zionist/judeo-Christian=fake) bring-order-back solution. 

And that scenario is present in The Protocols of Zion, and it also relates to Albert Pike's Masonic writings.

Ordo-Ab-Chao.

ps-(edited)

The "Q" thing too works out similarly. I had a supposed friend of mine go off on me and blabber about "crazy" "Q", and associate me with Trump also, when I was trying to inform/warn him of the false nature of the fake pandemic and "germ-theory". While I was clueless about "Q" and was not political, and had not owned or watched a tv since 1999, and since 2010(I had been on D.I.'s forum from 2008-2010) had been exploring spirituality and unaware of who even was "president" or any other big or small news stories for the past 10 years...

So basically I told this dude to fuck off, his sneering arrogance told me what was operating through him...

I've gotten back up to speed now, covidhoax forced me to.

Alex jones trial. False-flag terror, and hoaxes. Similar. Encouraging assumptions of politics or insanity when speaking affirmatively of such subjects.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2

Committee of 300

John Coleman on 'The Olympians' also known as the 'John Adam St Gang'

Invictus Games

unconquered

War Games

Just like the stage made out of Eurovision…

F7-AED2-F1-1-E14-46-C2-904-F-48-F7-F8-CC

Crown 👑?

What I Speak I Create” - Abracadabra  “Magic” - See Aviation Legend speech…

The Unconquered Hearts Vs The Conquered Hearts

Aka The Unvaccinated Vs The Vaccinated 

77-C61-A38-4486-4-CD3-AB54-C8731178360-A

Hearts and Mind Conquered - Corona, Mind Virus 

Virgin” Whore of Babylon,  the first and the last… 

2-C0-BDBDF-3-D9-D-49-CB-8340-E407-B8-DBB

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

E48-D79-F0-B320-4-C05-85-C9-D8-BEECB9-FB

'Vulnerable' Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'cannot afford to lose' £80million deal

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle entered into an exclusive partnership with Netflix after stepping down from the Royal Family, but their deal is now up for renewal

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle "need Netflix more than they realise" as their exclusive partnership is at risk of coming to an end.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a massive £80million ($100million) five-year deal with the streaming giant when they stepped back from the Royal Family and worked on becoming financially independent. So far, they've released a bombshell series in which they opened up about their time in The Firm as well as the Heart of Invictus documentary .

Meghan and Harry also released Live to Lead on Netflix , which shared inspiring stories from the likes of Greta Thunberg and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. However, it's yet to be announced whether the couple will once again be teaming up with the platform when their deal runs out next year. PR expert Ryan McCormick believes they desperately need to keep the deal.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/vulnerable-meghan-markle-prince-harry-31960163

Heart of Invictus | Official Trailer | Netflix

News?

Harry and Meghan 'put out' after being made to sit with 'less distinguished guests'

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, were 'put out' after being made to sit with 'less distinguished guests' at a movie premiere, an expert has claimed

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/harry-meghan-put-out-after-31986409

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Invictus Games

I've often speculated whether the "Invictus Games" could also have been used as an induction/recruitment mechanism for crisis actors.

I guess that not all applicants make it to the teams, these could be potential candidates.

In Richard D. Hall's Boston Bombing research videos, he suggests ex-servicemen being employed as crisis actors (due to their missing limbs/injuries).

Just my speculation.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, novymir said:

I think that might be more like a "revelation of the method" than "predictive programming", I also see it as a potential "damage-control" operation, whereas they make what is supposed to be a (labeled)fictional dramatization of a (labeled)fictional idea on film, to give them a reply to anyone that might suggest this has and is actually going on. They can call someone "crazy" or "stupid" for believing in such a thing, they can say; "...if they were really doing it they wouldn't have made a movie about it!...".

Similarly with Trump calling out "fake news", what that did was associate anyone calling out "fake news" with Trump supporters and "Republicans" in general in the USA, so they politicized the issue and polarized it, putting people in prearranged boxes that continue to fight each other. 

I see the democrats as overt satanic pawns and republicans as covert satanic pawns...they show blatant idiocy and insanity with Biden/Democrats, and then show up Trump as some kind of "10 Commandments" ( zionist/judeo-Christian=fake) bring-order-back solution. 

And that scenario is present in The Protocols of Zion, and it also relates to Albert Pike's Masonic writings.

Ordo-Ab-Chao.

ps-(edited)

The "Q" thing too works out similarly. I had a supposed friend of mine go off on me and blabber about "crazy" "Q", and associate me with Trump also, when I was trying to inform/warn him of the false nature of the fake pandemic and "germ-theory". While I was clueless about "Q" and was not political, and had not owned or watched a tv since 1999, and since 2010(I had been on D.I.'s forum from 2008-2010) had been exploring spirituality and unaware of who even was "president" or any other big or small news stories for the past 10 years...

So basically I told this dude to fuck off, his sneering arrogance told me what was operating through him...

I've gotten back up to speed now, covidhoax forced me to.

Alex jones trial. False-flag terror, and hoaxes. Similar. Encouraging assumptions of politics or insanity when speaking affirmatively of such subjects.

Yes exactly mate I reckon this is a preemptive strike of “Apollo Moon Landings” and if this wasn’t being staged we wouldn’t have such a show at all more than likely…

Ultimately they knew individuals with any intelligence will see that the moon landings had been staged and they would say something like this, as something like this was exactly what occurred, so they get in early, people start saying it and “you just got that from…” wherever the foreshadowing occurs, usually movies.

In a certain sense it is predictive programming as far as the moon landings which are shortly “to take place” 1969 - 666

So it does have both the revelation of the method and a mockery to it as this death cult believe they have to tell us within some capacity to dodge the bullet of karmic consequences for the games of deception. It is chaos and the conspiracy theorists job is to order the chaos. It’s ironic that this is similar to Freemasons slogan yet Freemasons appear to me to be manufacturing the chaos in order to control through it, as they already know what’s really taking place. They use chaos to order people.

They don’t want anyone else ordering it. They should be shunned and marginalised…

As the Apollo Moon Landings were most definitely staged in part like Wallace and Gromit on a set with models and in part within a studio.

This production from News Benders may as well be NASA.

That’s ultimately why we are seeing this but it does transcend to other news that is completely fabricated or stimulated to justify something through Globalist Death Cult Alphabet Intelligence Agencies, CIA, MI5, MOSSAD, FIS etc etc 

They blow up a bomb themselves and then justify dropping many bombs over a large area they had planned to attack for instance.

You blow up buildings and blow up nation after nation which had absolutely nothing to do with it, but you frame terrorism as terrorism as indistinguishable from one another so all terrorists everywhere are responsible for 9/11 and we have George Orwell’s 1984 and a state of perpetual war…

It is also interesting that it does include the implant which shows how long they’ve been thinking about and tying to justify getting this into people.

As they’ve been putting it within their little busy bee workers for much longer.

Also the computer element. It seems as soon as computers where understood it has been desirable by many to link us all to it.

This is most definitely an extension of “rationing” and what they call “sustainable development” to make sure people only get what the controllers believe is their fair share…

If you don’t agree to this it is because you’re selfish and are single handedly responsible for children starving in Africa if you don’t agree to it.

Where have we heard that before?

COVID - Don’t be selfish. Take your shot.

The Island (2005) - "Watch and Learn" Scarlett Johansson's Tricks | SuperClips [8K]

It is also more than suspect what was going on with Alex Jones in relation to false flags.

It sets a dangerous precedent for those who call them out in the future which I feel is the whole idea and AJ is complicit.

It’s been very obvious he isn't to be trusted since the Trump bandwagon and certain misdirections he promotes due to however his handlers want to control him.

He will be the first of the “Alternative Media” to be fuelling a war against Iran and China and Russia is to be used as a springboard to do it, where we should only be focused on Russia and not the long planned effort for orchestrating a war with China.

All that time AJ will be saying a war with Russia makes no sense because of how the alphabet agencies handled Trump until it shifts to Iran and China.

• Like 1