Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

E58-B93-E1-7-BDB-47-E8-A249-5039-F16291-

mb.jpg

Iran is a Soviet Islam satellite state. The same clique control both sides in the East and the West. It's rigged, and not in our favour, hence why western nations are being undermined and sabotaged.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

mb.jpg

Iran is a Soviet Islam satellite state. The same clique control both sides in the East and the West. It's rigged, and not in our favour, hence why western nations are being undermined and sabotaged.

I’m not at all surprised a “fact checking service” would make such a claim and how much stock do you actually put in them when they all only exist to support the official establishment narratives and nothing more?

I’m not suggesting they’re exact or that I have checked them all on a map with a magnifying glass against every flag, not at all.

Neither are many other people I’d imagine, that fact checkers are deliberately seeking to ignore the elephant in the living room about a bulk of material they seek to undermine/marginalise/discredit. As thats all they exist to do against claims they don’t want people to hold or they support official condense bs just as the likes of COVID more than well documented. So how can you trust them or use anything they have to say as any form of evidence to support you perspective?

That would only make me very suspicious about the person seeking to do this…

But it is true that these nations have been surrounded by bases of various assets of the death cult well in advance because they’re getting primed for theatres of war and this only shows their hypocrisy and could you imagine Iran, China or Russia doing anything similar surrounding any territory?

Or is what’s being suggested is that neither of Iran, Russia or China have had their lands surrounded by any military bases of the death cult’s alphabet agency’s and to suggest such is just an open lie? Deceptive or in some way doesn’t show the whole truth of why this is necessary and just how evil all these nations actually are to justify this and then everyone turning a blind eye and ignoring it? 

The elephant in the living room…

Or is the lie to ignore the fact that these nations have been surrounded by those planning and preparing for war by taking an aggressive stance trying to manufacture war for years?

As soon as any of these “evil nations” make any bases of their own, no matter how few or primitive we have situations like Ukraine as the death cult have been trying to stir up a hornets nest over many years and then only put peoples attention on the situation when they’ve created the atmosphere they’d like to cultivate and exploit.

It ain’t hard to see unless you’ve been brainwashed by the mainstream woke garbage or have personal reasons as to how and why you don’t see this but choose to support the narrative…

Maybe because you like Eurovision. Who knows…

You’re right about the death cult manufacturing both sides however, it doesn’t make these provocations any less true for the peoples within those territories who have nothing to do with this so the death cult can play their games and they come out as “the good guys” on the side of the “democratic powers that be” more often the case or even the “bad guys” card carrying communists or Islamists sword waving lunatics…

That’s the complete and utter con that their actions are played out as being totally and truly just without corruption serving the greater good and interests of the wider world.

I hope you get it.

Whilst pointing out these realities and suggesting these are the real groups and peoples trying to provoke such WAR, as they’ve been planning it for years…

As such would actually show and this gets you labelled an “alarmist”?

What a total fucking con and a complete and utter joke.

Are we also Quislings, Terrorists/Terrorist sympathisers, conscientious objectors… Whatever next?

I’m sure those intelligence agencies and all their alphabet agencies planning the war and then fabricating peoples minds into psychologically accepting and engaging within the war will come up with another term to highlight just how corrupt and deceptive we are.

What a fucking joke, where are some peoples heads?

Toy Soldiers

Evil Begets Evil

8-B7434-C8-42-CA-41-B0-9383-57083-B1-F7-

32-B003-A5-2-F19-4-E59-A1-FA-B65846-C125

8390-CACA-77-CD-402-F-85-DC-603-C4-AABC1

I certainly hope you’re enlightened enough to see through such bullshit @EnigmaticWorld no matter how enigmatic the situation may be?

One thing is certainly clear. That is who are manufacturing these states do not have peoples best interests at heart and do not serve the greater interests of humanity.

What is clear is the death cult want what they want and they’ll do anything to get what they want.

Are you also considering the same is true for all the bases that surround Russia and China?

The people who are planning the war have manipulated the stage as this is planned for and is no accident. They are the ones provoking such a war and desire it.

This is all centred upon The Dome of the Rock and making preparations to destroy it, knowing full well this would meet hostility within certain nations.

Which means religious groups and peoples of various nations, not necessarily the political powers that control them, which may very well and more than likely be that of the same arm of the death cult, it doesn’t mean everyone from the said nations is controlled by the death cult.

I hope you understand this and can appreciate the difference and don’t support any sort of deception that would seek to suggest otherwise?

That enough confusion needs to be made well within advance of this so people don’t see what’s happening and what’s really taking place and so are distracted by these theatres of war being created like some spoilt brat playing games of chess with peoples lives from one country and another.

You remember the whole western world supporting “India landing on the moon” not so long ago don’t you?

Why do think/feel that may be?

What sort of ritual maybe being played and performed here?

Do you reckon eventually they’re going to suggest that Iranian rebels/agents are within India seeking to attack or undermine both Indian and Pakistan security so a war between India and Pakistan can be cultivated or should be rooted out?

Who do you believe India will seek help and support from?

Then the western powers and all their Zionist death cult bring in their militaries “to aid the situation and support” India - maybe even suggest the same with Pakistan as though being impartial - and what’s really being manufactured is a war front against this planned war upon China?

I’m not suggesting these aren’t theatres and both sides aren’t manipulated by the same hand. Of course they are. That doesn’t mean these things aren’t happening and that a mass of people’s maybe being pitted towards their own demise by a planned war against China that isn’t supposed to be won, but be defeated and this death cult will have its way by one way or another.

But don’t be wilfully blind as to what’s taking place here and so choosing to ignore the deception so much so, you make alliances with “fact checkers”. Please go off and check the “facts” for yourself and come back and tell me who you really believe is deceiving you?

And what the truth really is, that the Zionist death cult don’t really want war with Iran, China, Russia or North Korea but all they want is peace and everyone to dance around naked together, holding hands with flowers in their hair and the surrendering of all firearms and weapons of mass destruction… 

Close your eyes and click your heels together three times, you're woke.

EYES WIDE SHUT

It’s a scam. This death cult want more fear, death and decay or absolute control.

Until then its more fear, death and decay…

That means they desire a state of perpetual war.

Are you a clockwork man? An automaton?

Or are you real?

“Absolutely everything must be burned to contain the germs…”
🌞 They’re going to throw him into the 🔥 
The Velveteen Rabbit

🌞No Clockwork Orange 🍊 He’s not real 🌚 
The magic 8 Infinity loop ♾️ is strapped to the backs of toy soldiers…

But, its love that makes you real, not clockwork/mechanics/clones/supersoldiers/transhuman within a Fallen Moonage Daydream…

Time to find out?

Edited by DannyUK

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

I’m not at all surprised a “fact checking service” would make such a claim

So you're just a contrarian that always believes the opposite of whatever the "fact checkers" say? Can you explain to me how turbo contrarianism isn't just another form of NPC culture?

It's Musk's platform, and Musk is a Leninist, and he boosts all the Zio Eurasianist propagandists, pushes brain chip transhumanism, and he disseminates Kremlin talking points. Musk is also Israel's guy, and Israel is made of a demographic that are often from and often sympathetic to Russia and the Soviet bloc.

Who do you think is behind communism?

Operation Zionist government (SIG)

https://fitzinfo.net/operation-sig/

Soviet Islam

https://fitzinfo.net/soviet-islam/

Internationalist Soviet Islamic State

https://odysee.com/@wolfstoner:9/youtube-ISIS-video

"Under hidden Russian guidance, Muslims of the Soviet Union, will ally with Muslims in Iran/Arab states" ― Anatoliy Golitsyn

'Today’s international terrorism was conceived at the Lubyanka, the headquarters of the KGB, in the aftermath of the 1967 Six-Day War in the Middle East. I witnessed its birth in my other life, as a Communist general. Israel humiliated Egypt and Syria, whose bellicose governments were being run by Soviet razvedka (Russian for “foreign intelligence”) advisers, whereupon the Kremlin decided to arm Israel’s enemy neighbors, the Palestinians, and draw them into a terrorist war against Israel.'
- Ion Pacepa
https://www.nationalreview.com/2006/08/russian-footprints-ion-mihai-pacepa/

"Most of these Iranian leaders have communist backgrounds."

- Trevor Loudon

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/exposing-the-red-green-alliance-behind-the-hamas-terror-attack-trevor-loudon-5507548

Comrade Ayatollah, it Always Points Back to Russia/USSR
https://founderscode.com/comrade-ayatollah-always-points-back-russiaussr/

The Persian blogosphere is boiling over with speculations about Khamenei’s alleged Soviet connections.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

8390-CACA-77-CD-402-F-85-DC-603-C4-AABC1

I certainly hope you’re enlightened enough to see through such bullshit @EnigmaticWorld no matter how enigmatic the situation may be?

Absolutely.

Support BLM pushing Marxian spooks in Iran if you like, but I won't.

How are the anti-war protests in Moscow? Seems like you might have fallen for ideological subversion, because the West has more freedom in that sense. The problem is spooks in the western protests just want the West to stand down, and there's rarely a mention about the Neo-Bolsheviks on the other side. It all glows.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So you're just a contrarian that always believes the opposite of whatever the "fact checkers" say? Can you explain to me how turbo contrarianism isn't just another form of NPC culture?

It's Musk's platform, and Musk is a Leninist, and he boosts all the Zio Eurasianist propagandists, pushes brain chip transhumanism, and he disseminates Kremlin talking points. Musk is also Israel's guy, and Israel is made of a demographic that are often from and often sympathetic to Russia and the Soviet bloc.

Who do you think is behind communism?

Operation Zionist government (SIG)

https://fitzinfo.net/operation-sig/

Soviet Islam

https://fitzinfo.net/soviet-islam/

Internationalist Soviet Islamic State

https://odysee.com/@wolfstoner:9/youtube-ISIS-video

"Under hidden Russian guidance, Muslims of the Soviet Union, will ally with Muslims in Iran/Arab states" ― Anatoliy Golitsyn

'Today’s international terrorism was conceived at the Lubyanka, the headquarters of the KGB, in the aftermath of the 1967 Six-Day War in the Middle East. I witnessed its birth in my other life, as a Communist general. Israel humiliated Egypt and Syria, whose bellicose governments were being run by Soviet razvedka (Russian for “foreign intelligence”) advisers, whereupon the Kremlin decided to arm Israel’s enemy neighbors, the Palestinians, and draw them into a terrorist war against Israel.'
- Ion Pacepa
https://www.nationalreview.com/2006/08/russian-footprints-ion-mihai-pacepa/

"Most of these Iranian leaders have communist backgrounds."

- Trevor Loudon

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/exposing-the-red-green-alliance-behind-the-hamas-terror-attack-trevor-loudon-5507548

Comrade Ayatollah, it Always Points Back to Russia/USSR
https://founderscode.com/comrade-ayatollah-always-points-back-russiaussr/

Nope i can just see what’s taking place and unlike you don’t believe what’s happening with Iran is any different than what’s happening with all those military bases around both Russia and China and you can bring North Korea into the picture also because I have a brain and haven’t handed it over to fact checking services.

You’re right though I will automatically reject and doubt everything they have to say by way of gut reflex action and common sense because I’m not stupid and know how it works. This isn't called being contrarian its called being rational by the standards of anyone who thinks for themselves who often get called conspiracy theorist or a communist by people like you…

It’s quite easy to see what’s happening.

“Communism” - All the death cults communist ain’t it, so why should it matter if it goes by the name China or Russia by the same token which you’ve judged me?

Furthermore, why do you believe Iran has allied itself with China and Russia? 

Before you answer let me answer it for you…

It’s due to the US - death cult agents/agencies - trying to subvert their politics just like every other country in the Middle East along with Britain and the placement of tinpot dictators and systems that work as an extension of empire.

Of course in response to this people looking to fight back are going to use what they have and in this case that’s communism or the use of religion, Islam where their leaders fall short and complicity with death cult agents/agencies are noted and noticeable, Islamic values will be enforced as what these fraudsters will be doing will be said or shown to be the complete opposite of Islamic. Just as what would happen with any religion or political ideology being subverted…

Just as many blacks are fooled into supporting communism as that appears to be the only way to fight back.

A path has been lay for them as the only way to fight back and it is deceptive and it has been put before them by the very people responsible for much of their suffering in the first place, by the intelligence agencies that be.

It’s psychological subversion. You have someone preaching your cause and saying all the right things and you’re going to naturally support them.

Their background is of far less significance if the person/group are preaching what you want to hear and trying to justify a change you want to see.

It doesn’t necessarily matter their religion or political background and this has happened with both communism and Islam being used as tools especially in America with the black community. They’ve been given both communism and Islam as the only solution to many of their problems.

Why would you image this is?

Whilst at exactly the same time, the alphabet agencies went mad enforcing especially anti-communist values on behalf of the death cult?

It doesn’t matter if this isn’t real and the death cult are all communists at heart, the point here is a cultural warfare was being manufactured and ultimately this is psychological warfare to neuter society.

This is subversion by the intelligence agencies playing games to cultivate and then fight “home grown terrorism” and manufacture various forms of division through these labels manufacturing ways of controlling dissent. You then suggest that anyone supporting these things and making such claims must therefore support communism or Islam for instance. But for many people, these are just vehicles for change that have been wrapped up within the change they want to see. You’d have to be deceived to not see this and the lie would have taken hold. Communism and Islam have nothing to do with it.

They don’t limit their activities to just America and exploit religious and political movements to better their interests and preach to people with the changes they want to hear through such psychological traps. 

This being because the death cult powers that be are trying to create an enemy and a cultural/race war by manufacturing division within society which they can then justify entering into and clear up problems they have covertly created and manufactured to justify the likes of a police state…etc etc 

WMD - This should rings some bells…

They sell the trap to people, in this case it can be weapons and then seek to attack them because they have weapons which you’ve sold them in the first place. This is within no way any different to how ideology is sold and then people are attacked for preaching it and what they’re suggesting is rationalised as a fundamental overriding ideology such as “communist” for instance, not simply wanting some form of change but those changes desired are marginalised down to being the likes of communist rhetoric. The exact same thing is done with “conspiracy theory” which just means holding a different opinion, usually ones which show TPTB in a light they don’t wish to be portrayed. This is obviously and very clearly deceptive. It’s about maintaining a monopoly and clouding peoples minds…

People aren’t being given any genuine options but being led up the garden path and then false arguments are created out of these avenues and traps, which is obviously what you are trying to conjure up here as if seeing humanism is picking ideological sides, simply because you can see the deception thats taking place which is agenda driven and was really only a matter of time.

Not picking or supporting sides within absolutism.

It’s as irrational as suggesting that true racism may very well exist and such behaviours carried out or is the cause of a certain incident and then people like you suggesting anyone who points this out must support BLM because they’ve seen some sort of racist action, form of injustice and simply agree that it is racist and being against it…

It’s irrational and stupid. Seeing such doesn’t mean you support BLM any more than seeing social injustices means you must be a Communist or a Muslim. It’s what’s called a deception and is psychological trickery…

You’re simply saying you can see clear deception and injustice here and can see how it’s being manufactured so those who have manufactured the situation can “bring resolve” as thats what all this is about. It’s not random or accidental, but coldly calculated and planned for.

But you don’t seem to think so?

You seem to think/feel it is justified?

You have said what you have said about Musk yet you trust his fact checking?

Isn't that weird or is that you being contrary here?

I don’t deny the fact checking because I automatically believe the opposite it’s because I know the opposite is the case in this instance as it is within many instances and I have been more than kind enough to more than explain this to you but you appear to be ignoring it, just as you chose to ignore the blatant similarities of surrounding both China and Russia with military bases. This is called not being able to see the forest 🌳 for the trees 🌲 which means I can’t help you any more than I already have…

It also means you don’t want to see or accept that reality, which is why you’re more than happy to align yourself with those views presented by a fact checking service by a bloke X you have already stated is corrupt, even if you don’t clarify them yourself. It supports your views so you’ll just go with it even if it means being ignorant to everything else, such as the similarities of this being the case with both Russia and China…

Where exactly did you get the idea I supported BLM?

I don’t.

If it’s due to JFK or the comments shared here which are explicitly about conscientious objectors and that particular statement and within your absolutism you believe this means I agree with JFK, everything about him and everything he stands for, everything he did since birth up until having his head blown off, I don’t and again read the above forest for the trees.

It is you who have been subverted mate.

I haven’t picked any side. I don’t support Iran, Russia, China or North Korea.

I just see them as tools being used and exploited by the death cult to manufacture and manipulate the changes they want to see.

Not changes we want to see, where and when we’re being subverted by psychological trickery again and again.

Humans Are Such Easy Prey - Perturbator

I’m just seeing a death cult agenda playing out and can read the injustices you seem to want to support because you have picked a side and won’t side with anything or what anyone says even if and when you agree with what they’re saying because you can find a piece of information they have said you disagree with and therefore everything they say must be completely wrong and you can’t agree with a particular POV or statement.

With a mindset like this you will never find a middle ground anywhere as you haven’t found it within yourself.

This is missing the point and altering the context so you don’t have to deal with it and so you miss the picture entirely.

Again, I’m not saying here that I support Iran, Russia, China or North Korea or Pakistan or India for that matter.

Just that I’m against people being used as pawns of a nations politics when and where they may disagree with their “leaders” as much as I disagree with our “leaders”.

It’s a psychological trap and it’s one promoted by psychopaths that seek to justify attacking whole groups of people because someone’s political leaders apparently disagree with the political leaders of another country. When this happens, both sides should remove their nations leaders rather than fighting one another, this is what the death cult want to happen and we’re puppets. It’s absolutely bullshit and the sooner more people figure it out, the better. The only thing its got to do with the man in the street is population control and the people behind this don’t care if you're one of the ones who lives or dies… 

There's absolutely no honour in it. Those who believe so have been hoodwinked and made blind. They are automatons and may as well already be transhuman, as they distinctly lack all human qualities and values.

Don’t you see…

47-CB1-A49-276-A-4251-83-B1-24-FCF2-ED1-

Malcolm X (1992) Official Trailer

8940-E5-A7-320-F-484-F-9-C5-C-8-CC492-BC

BE3-A9-B4-C-1-A85-446-C-95-A4-AA0218516-

THE BANK JOB Trailer (2008)

0-A8-AC76-A-37-D7-45-BE-A199-40-B386-DF2

Prison Reality - Simulation 

Edited by DannyUK

What it looks like to me is that Iran doesn't need its own military bases abroad because it uses proxies like Hezbollah, Hamas and Houthis who they supply with advanced weapons like cruise missiles. Iran can make its own missiles now, but who gave them the technology and trained their young people in weapons engineering? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Campion said:

What it looks like to me is that Iran doesn't need its own military bases abroad because it uses proxies like Hezbollah, Hamas and Houthis who they supply with advanced weapons like cruise missiles. Iran can make its own missiles now, but who gave them the technology and trained their young people in weapons engineering? 

I don't think we should be viewing Iran as a single entity either, and I think we should view them as part of the Eurasian bloc.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I’m just seeing a death cult agenda playing out

Same here, but I see one that's anti-Edom (anti-West). Of course I'm going to pick the West as it's my homeland and where my tribe live, and I'm not a deracinated golem. I'm not simping for hostile foreign powers just because "muh bad West" narratives? Who do you think made the West look cartoonishly evil? The same ones that have been undermining us in favour of Eurasia. Jacob scapegoats Esau with deception. Iran is a textbook example of pound shop anti-zionism. They'll moan about the zios while doing the bidding of international zionism.

Are you a Socialist, Danny? Do you support all the red nations and their alignment to Moscow? I only say this because you was sharing Marxian quotes recently.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DannyUK said:

It’s due to the US - death cult agents/agencies - trying to subvert their politics just like every other country in the Middle East along with Britain and the placement of tinpot dictators and systems that work as an extension of empire.

So it's all Edom's fault in your opinion? What's your ethnicity? Do you support building the temple?

9 hours ago, DannyUK said:

It’s a psychological trap and it’s one promoted by psychopaths that seek to justify attacking whole groups of people

That's projection as you're scapegoating my tribe right now.

If you haven't picked a side, why do you just point at Edom?

What are your views on Assad by the way? Do you think he's based too or do you see the Soviet Israel connection in Syria? 🤔

On 8/29/2021 at 12:03 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

You think Assad and Putin aren't controlled? They could literally start naming names and start exposing the hidden hand to the world, but they don't. They're dollar store anti-zios.

ghdgh.jpg

People are welcome to talk about how I'm wrong about Putin in the Russian thread if they like.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Same here, but I see one that's anti-Edom (anti-West). Of course I'm going to pick the West as it's my homeland and where my tribe live, and I'm not a deracinated golem. I'm not simping for hostile foreign powers just because "muh bad West" narratives? Who do you think made the West look cartoonishly evil? The same ones that have been undermining us in favour of Eurasia. Jacob scapegoats Esau with deception. Iran is a textbook example of pound shop anti-zionism. They'll moan about the zios while doing the bidding of international zionism.

Are you a Socialist, Danny? Do you support all the red nations and their alignment to Moscow? I only say this because you was sharing Marxian quotes recently.

I’m anti death cult which means being anti war. I don’t hold any political ideology at all other than being against all politics seeking to take more and more power and authority away from the individual seeking to trample him. The only war I’d support on any level is against a people which is invading not becoming and supporting invaders yourselves.

This is why I wouldn’t support Russia invading Ukraine but that being said its very easy to see this situation has been provoked into existence.

The fact leaders could sit around discussing issues relevant to the war in Syria in complete isolation to events taking place in Ukraine at exactly the same time shows a high amount of complicity by Putin that he would go along with this way back in 2012 and so on. This being because its all a game to them…

00-A05448-9479-4983-B027-2-D68-BB53723-F

Look at the likes of this picture and how “serious” Zelensky looks and yet what a smug bastard Putin looks?

These things are very carefully choreographed and coordinated and part of psychological spin/framing even how they're dressed is no accident. 

These wars are being carried out purely within every respect to bring about globalisation aka NWO.

It doesn’t matter what we call this although in recent times it has become common to label this death cult communist for what should appear obvious.

Especially after the death cults role out of COVID and how this was managed/choreographed.

Although a subversive agenda could exist here to misconstrue this as the whole context of the death cult as being a “Chinese plot” or a “Russian plot” just like the likes of say Climate Change has been said to be a complete “Chinese plot” by the likes of Trump and part of a deceptive psyop.

This is obviously very deceptive and either missing the point or pushing an agenda which actually enables the death cults agenda.

Which is why alphabet agencies are pushing such a psyop and very likely why so many have started associating this NWO death cult with being “Communist” if they could label it all Islamic I’m sure they would if they could get away with it. But many of us are not that stupid and would see that as being a perverse and deceptive agenda.

As Zionist is a lot more apt and central to this death cult where a natural enemy exists within Islam so they want this to be everyone’s enemy, which is why such a phantom menace of “Islamic Terrorism/Extremism” has been being chased over the past few years, so nation after nation can be destroyed and masses of people be displaced and cultural, racial and nationalism wars can ensue, be instigated and whipped up deliberately to create friction, so change can be manufactured out of this which aligns with this death cults ideals. One of which is most definitely the deception out of people’s religions playing one against the other and the manufacturer of revelation as if it were a movie script.

Many fall for this time and time again and accept the division instead of seeing who’s doing the dividing.

If you call this collectively communism then it doesn’t matter who you side with, as the overriding force behind this actual comes from and through western nations, western politics, a bunch of Freemason and Zionists behind the lobby of political corruption/direction and a total monopoly - the British Empire which went underground.

At its core appears to be so inhuman that something that isn’t human could only be the thing actually driving all of this if you’d look deep enough.

This is not Russia or China simply because we call this death cult “communist” in what is mostly a throwaway comment which is painting an incorrect picture of the situation isn't it or obscuring the issue. This deception coming from those who meddle with language to influence psychology no doubt…

It could lead to the perspective that if you want to fight the evil globalist death cult then fight the war against Russia and China fight the “good war” to save all of humanity…

How deceptive would that be?

I’d hope many people are capable of seeing that if nothing else.

Which seems quite coldly calculated and deliberate to me. But we can’t go around giving these people a label just yet like say “antisemitic” as it’s undesirable that people speak the truth of Zionism being central to what’s taking place here and Zionism opens up a can of worms that if seen, people will see who and what is real behind what’s taking place here and why so much is happening…

But we should obscure the issue and believe all these people are now belonging to Russia or China because the NWO agenda can be compared to communism?

These people behind this have no homeland or ideology they belong that could be pinned down in such a way, this is what makes them internationalists wanting a NWO.

It’s also what makes them inhuman and political ideology and religious division are just things for public consumption to enable divide and rule on their terms…

We have our politics run by the same death cult “communists” just on the surface carrying out a superficial pretence of being “democratic” when its laughable.

This doesn’t mean we’re being run by a bunch of Chinese or Russians does it?

It simply means we’re being run by tyrants who would like to transform the world into a more open form of dictatorship just do what you’re told or else, similar to how the rest of the world see the technocracy and the surveillance state being played out within China, where the technology planned for everywhere else has already been rolled out, simply because this death cult could get away with this in China.

Just as they could be more tyrannical with the removal of peoples basic fundamental human rights through the pantomime of COVID as an exercise in power. The death cult applauded this and their swift resolve as being a model for the rest of the world.

This being because this level of control over the individual would be desirable all over the world by the same death cult.

China is its victim not the perpetrator of such a death cult which people need to realise should we all become victims of this.

It is due to this we can say that the rest of the world has to be transformed into a similar state so we accept the same tyrannical surveillance state, not that China is the driving force behind it all.

I hope this clarifies things and my view which can see that it is dangerous and deceptive to misunderstand this which actually seeks to enable the death cults agenda of “The Coming War on China”.

^ “Phantom Menace”

Aaron Russo interview with Alex jones from prison planet

“Chinatown”

Edited by DannyUK

5 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Although a subversive agenda could exist here to misconstrue this as the whole context of the death cult as being a “Chinese plot” or a “Russian plot” just like the likes of say Climate Change has been said to be a complete “Chinese plot” by the likes of Trump and part of a deceptive psyop.

It's not a Chinese or Russian plot, it's an international plot. The West just gets the cultural Marxist arm of communism because it weakens us, and the elites don't like the West.

Why would they want a developed West when they have automation?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

If the communist bloc is going to surround us, flood us with drugs, and socialist immigrants, what's the difference? I mean in regards to the whining about military bases, which are not always factually correct. Sometimes all it takes is some US soldiers to be temporarily stationed somewhere for spooks to say there's bases there. The same spooks don't like talking about what the other side has, or the fact that people in the West are giving our state secrets to the other side.

They talk about "Vladivostok to Lisbon" and occupying America for living space, and they plan together militarily.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

39 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

If you call this collectively communism then it doesn’t matter who you side with, as the overriding force behind this actual comes from and through western nations, western politics, a bunch of Freemason and Zionists

Have you actually listened to what they believe? They want to build a temple Danny, one which requires the West to be undermined before they can build it, so surely you have cognitive dissonance for scapegoating the West for Jacob's wrongs. They don't care about your dollar store anti zio talking points because they weaponize dollar store anti-zionism themselves. As long as you're blaming the West for zionism then they don't care, as zionism is just a tool to them, and Noahidic International Communism is the endgame.

And the freemasons are Abrahamic temple builders that also believe in an anti-Western ideology. lol

Mr "33 word oath" under the all-seeing eye at the Kremlin is not our guy, and I feel like you're a bit more Left leaning like I was when I was younger, so maybe look into Orwell's views on the future of the Eurasian landmass and Communism.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If the communist bloc is going to surround us, flood us with drugs, and socialist immigrants, what's the difference? I mean in regards to the whining about military bases, which are not always factually correct. Sometimes all it takes is some US soldiers to be temporarily stationed somewhere for spooks to say there's bases there. The same spooks don't like talking about what the other side has, or the fact that people in the West are giving our state secrets to the other side.

They talk about "Vladivostok to Lisbon" and occupying America for living space, and they plan together militarily.

2-E41-B5-AB-188-F-4-E5-D-B44-A-2-B83-F39

You aren’t always factually correct does this mean we shouldn’t listen to you?

Who decides?

The fact checkers?

Seems like the one doing the most whining about this is you. I just brought it up. You tried to dismiss it but you can’t dismiss it that easily.

You don't want to accept it so waft fact checking material as though this clarifies anything…

It doesn’t, it just shows that you don’t want to believe or see this, likely due to a preconceived belief or thought process which can’t tolerate this.

Let’s do some more “whining” about military bases which you clearly want to ignore and overlook. Why is that?

I hope this helps for those with eyes to see and can actually see what’s in front of them.

Of course, one of the very best ways of dealing with this is relying upon “fact checkers” who tell you not to believe any of this, don’t do any research and just accept that “this is a lie” so you don’t have to confront the reality. Accept your ignorance. Shut up.

Sounds like a communist manifesto to me…

Are you sure your beliefs aren’t any different? 🤨 

Each star is a US base. But just to be clear, Iran is the one that is threatening us.

E1-F5839-D-E36-D-4-FFF-9-D8-F-A446-D4686

RIGHT ORIGINAL PIC - LEFT INFORMED COMMENT

SEE HERE

https://www.juancole.com/2011/12/iran-has-us-surrounded-all-right.html

Even Without The Aircraft Carrier, The US Military Has Iran Surrounded

“offers a bit of perspective.”

3971-BB0-A-653-E-476-E-8-E3-F-2-E7-EB46-

https://news.yahoo.com/even-without-aircraft-carrier-us-145326889.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-bases-surrounding-iran-2012-01?r=US&IR=T

US bases around IRAN. Is another war at hand ?

A75-FF8-E7-C6-C4-41-E1-A745-4484-A484-E2

https://en.irna.ir/news/83359215/US-military-bases-better-be-shut-down-US-ex-cmdr

Targeting Iran 

ABBFB3-DC-F5-AB-4885-820-C-4-E7278-B305-

https://countercurrents.org/2019/05/targeting-iran/

Map of Iran Surrounded by U.S. Military Bases Is “Riddled With Inaccuracies

https://news.yahoo.com/map-iran-surrounded-u-military-165713773.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvLnVrLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAFXOOlTrShGeA9Gb7uo361ItOPWaQlFUw-H04XHiF_74ZJrR3GDRBKU6SnWrgcCInUx86gRQRHkMhoelZUUUno4sJdFDm6xOaT_Wf3R6ztj-haqVJsRx4QLIjWOBmVbbwL18iNtNd8eiblO6WA04QWfNWyHvZSA4qrtcwg_yCArN

Whilst the overriding issue and point of concern is this…

It’s called missing the elephant in the living room and controlling debate

C05-C48-E8-E63-C-435-D-A591-BED6-DF9-AA2

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldpolitics/comments/8oprm0/if_iran_surrounded_the_us_with_military_bases/

You can bet your bollocks 

This is hypocrisy, open and in your face because of an absolute contempt for anyone able to think for themselves…

“Where we’re going we don’t need” fact checkers.

But TPTB want to take away roads 🤷‍♂️ sorry…

2-A2-E9-FCD-0-A88-4-A4-E-AEED-2-AEA3-A42

07-CB3997-9393-4758-8-D8-C-A7-B3-C15-B36

16-C08240-2-C8-A-47-D0-BA6-F-491-BF023-E

I hope we all get the idea now.

But please tell me a fact checker has denied it and Wikipedia agrees 😵 miss the point and propagate the tactics of our common and traditional enemies of humanity seeking to undermine and neuter our minds…

I’ll stop any further thoughts, speculations and research on the subject matter right away 🫡

They’re guides nothing more. You sometimes have to ask why does this want to “guide” me in this direction?

Maybe ask is it to close my mind, open my mind or just tell me what to think and how to think?

Maybe go and look and think about it for yourself and get some perspective.

975-F2955-CDE3-45-F8-89-AF-5735228-AD049

435-CFFEA-9-CCF-4575-819-C-C8-B16-FA3142

574-D0482-16-CF-4618-B3-BE-73434-E3-C1-F

AF7-B405-A-DC6-C-456-C-99-C3-A0222-CDB26

Edited by DannyUK

19 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Who decides?

The fact checkers?

Seems like the one doing the most whining about this is you. I just brought it up. You tried to dismiss it but you can’t dismiss it that easily.

You don't want to accept it so waft fact checking material as though this clarifies anything…

It doesn’t, it just shows that you don’t want to believe or see this, likely due to a preconceived belief or thought process which can’t tolerate this.

Let’s do some more “whining” about military bases which you clearly want to ignore and overlook. Why is that?

I hope this helps for those with eyes to see and can actually see what’s in front of them.

Of course, one of the very best ways of dealing with this is relying upon “fact checkers” who tell you not to believe any of this, don’t do any research and just accept that “this is a lie” so you don’t have to confront the reality. Accept your ignorance. Shut up. Sounds like a communist manifesto to me…

Are you sure your beliefs aren’t any different? 🤨 

Each star is a US base. But just to be clear, Iran is the one that is threatening us.

E1-F5839-D-E36-D-4-FFF-9-D8-F-A446-D4686

RIGHT ORIGINAL PIC - LEFT INFORMED COMMENT

SEE HERE

https://www.juancole.com/2011/12/iran-has-us-surrounded-all-right.html

Even Without The Aircraft Carrier, The US Military Has Iran Surrounded

Given today's warning out of f Tehran and its outspoken military stance of the past few weeks, this map, we originally ran on December 12, offers a bit of perspective.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-bases-surrounding-iran-2012-01?r=US&IR=T

US bases around IRAN. Is another war at hand ?

A75-FF8-E7-C6-C4-41-E1-A745-4484-A484-E2

Targeting Iran 

ABBFB3-DC-F5-AB-4885-820-C-4-E7278-B305-

https://countercurrents.org/2019/05/targeting-iran/

C05-C48-E8-E63-C-435-D-A591-BED6-DF9-AA2

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldpolitics/comments/8oprm0/if_iran_surrounded_the_us_with_military_bases/

I hope we all get the idea now.

But please tell me a fact checker has denied it and Wikipedia agrees 😵 miss the point and propagate the tactics of our common and traditional enemies of humanity seeking to undermine and neuter our minds…

I’ll stop any further thoughts, speculations and research on the subject matter right away.

They’re guides nothing more. You sometimes have to ask why does this want to “guide” me in this direction?

Maybe ask is it to close my mind, open my mind or just tell me what to think and how to think?

Maybe go and look and think about it for yourself and get some perspective.

2-E41-B5-AB-188-F-4-E5-D-B44-A-2-B83-F39

It's readers context ffs. Your understandanding of foreign policy, religion, and geopolitics is infantile. Life doesn't revolve around subversive movie clips and annoying pop culture dude, especially when the Hollywood goblins want to debase our culture and make it look evil. Iran is just one country in a bloc.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

23 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

On what, exactly? If I post evidence of threats from Eurasianists wanting to expand beyond Ukraine you wouldn't listen anyway, because you're the demoralized type that Bezmenov warned about. Your heart is in the right place, but you're now a liability.

Kremlinists have a new muh base map every week, and I can't view the reddit link, but reddit is commie land.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Putin wishes us a rebuilt Temple
https://www.jpost.com/Blogs/Green-Lined/Putin-wishes-us-a-rebuilt-Temple-365567

In case anyone wondered why he scapegoats the West and Anglos.

I've been going over this and trying to figure out if this is any more than an elaborate smoke and mirrors trick.  As a little Englander why should I care a jot about which other tribe's temple is built on the temple mount, that's an argument between foreign tribes on another continent. Similarly why should the average Russian or Asian care about my tribe getting its first temple for 1000 years* unless they're some kind of supremacist. If there is a genuine conflict it's between imperialists fighting for control over lands and markets but using us ordinary folks as scapegoats and ammunition. So they hit us through the trade routes for gas, oil, container ships etc. Not to mention the propaganda smokescreen to mislead us about what's going on. 

https://www.odinisttemple.uk/  

• Like 2

On 1/20/2024 at 4:42 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's readers context ffs. Your understandanding of foreign policy, religion, and geopolitics is infantile. Life doesn't revolve around subversive movie clips and annoying pop culture dude, especially when the Hollywood goblins want to debase our culture and make it look evil. Iran is just one country in a bloc.

Excuse me but the infantile person here is you who can’t accept that Iran have clearly been surrounded by military bases by the death cult planning a war, you came here to try and debase and tear something apart because of your prejudices, pre-existing POV or not understanding the context and when i pull you up on it you act as you do as though you don’t want to see and accept but attack and this is because of a pre-existing POV…

Fact Checking services exist deliberately to try and debase and tear something apart because they don’t want people to see or accept something and via such means they’re attempting to distort context and discredit.

I don’t suppose you use this as an example when they attack something you know to be the case?

You didn’t accept the fact checking about the dangers of COVID did you or could you see the deception here?

When or if I’m wrong I’m man enough to admit I’ve made a mistake, or ask questions and don’t feel stupid about asking questions even if someone attempts to make others feel stupid by them having a superiority complex.

I never try and tear someone down to make myself feel better or right.

It’s small minded, petty and based upon misunderstanding and I’m not here to get caught up within petty arguments.

But if someone tries to do it to me, I’ll defend myself its the same context I uphold by way of war and defending ones self, not becoming the attacker/invader.

Again, I’m not saying this isn't with complicity of Iranian government or the same with China and Russia but the people of those nations and the political regimes they maybe occupied and living under, have absolutely nothing to do with the people who are doing this and trying to drag us into a conflict with one another.

Which appears to be very easy….

Politicians manipulate this all the time that if they fall out with a nations political leaders - even if it’s just theatre - this justifies going to war on that nations people.

It’s twisted and perverse. Yet it is clearly being planned for arranged and staged…

My point of view comes from showing people a premeditated plan to arrange a conflict, it is not about picking sides or necessarily blaming.

It’s to show a plan is in place and is being arranged by those who seek to manufacture society the way they’d like it. Call them what you want.

Don’t confuse them with a whole nation of people or their political leaders any more than I’d want anyone to confuse me with our political leaders etc

I hope I have made this clear now and we won’t have such misunderstandings in future.

Do you feel I use pop culture to dwell or delight within pop culture as an extension of myself, or as an expression of my ego?

Or could I be using pop culture to engage a state of self reflection, comparatively between a subject or pointing out reoccurring themes and patterns?

As if so, this would be like me calling you a communist because you use communism within your comments.

It’s shortsighted and would be missing the point and the context of your use of say communism or my use of pop culture.

I’m about as far removed from pop culture as could be. Just as I’d assume you’re not a communist or an Iranian…

I use pop culture to get through or appeal to a wider/diverse audience with things in which they can relate, or so people may relate such things in places they’ve never noticed or though of who already have an understanding of whatever the subject matter is, as I’ve related to them in certain way and believe it will aid in some sort of tool, so they may see something or get a point//perspective across or make people think, question and speculate.

That is all. Don’t dwell within it or believe I’m using it to idolise the actor or artist. As that would be missing the point…

It doesn’t mean anything but that and is a way of engaging people should they wish to perceive what I’m getting at, speculate when they see these things elsewhere or ask questions about something they may feel uncomfortable speaking about, by not feeling they understand something enough and maybe attempted to be torn down for speaking out about something they don’t fully understand by other people who miss the point, don’t understand the context or content themselves or don’t want the thing being spoken about discussed so try to attack them. 

This is something again you have also clearly misunderstood and it’s likely due to not understanding the symbolism I’m often getting at.

Should you have any genuine questions or concerns, please address them but be man enough to admit when something may need more thought or context as to what is being discussed. We will then get along much better.

Del "Can you make a sound like an owl "  

Rodney "An owl sound .......no. I can do bunny shadows though"

E550-A913-1113-45-D7-8006-84782-C2-BC2-B

🐰 Turning the human body into an antenna 🐜 

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 4:44 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

On what, exactly? If I post evidence of threats from Eurasianists wanting to expand beyond Ukraine you wouldn't listen anyway, because you're the demoralized type that Bezmenov warned about. Your heart is in the right place, but you're now a liability.

Kremlinists have a new muh base map every week, and I can't view the reddit link, but reddit is commie land.

On opinions you confuse with fact.

It doesn’t mean someone should consider your opinion which is what “Fact Checking” is supposed to dissuade, so people will see and dismiss it and confuse facts with opinions as a way of dismissing another persons POV.

By the same standards, if I was a fact checker like those on military bases surrounding Iran, then if I didn’t want people to see your POV I could also label this POV as being alarmist of equal measure and merit, unless of course the fact checkers want people to believe what you’re saying then it could be supported as fact by showing “evidence” no matter how tedious or twisted which supports the claim because it is desired and an opinion they want reciprocated and held by the masses.

This isn’t fact checking, its called deception and maintaining a stranglehold on context to exercise public opinion through censorship of views deemed unfavourable to the agenda and promotion of the views that help move the agenda along.

So, the reason the western world have triggered a war between Ukraine and Russia by way of creating provocations is because Russia want to take over Europe and Putin wants to become the next Adolf Hitler and this is a preventive measure that is warranted and justified?

Comparing WWII to another enemy is the conjuring up of WWIII.

They’ve done the same to every leader/tinpot dictator throughout the Middle East.

See here…

Bill Hicks- On Gulf War I & George H.W. Bush

I think David Cameron agrees with you.

Personally thats not some place I’d ever want to be, not because I’m “contrary” even though in this regard I have my moments but because Cameron is an agent/puppet of the death cult only leading people towards their desired agenda, outcomes and promotes the beliefs they want the rest of us to have…

This belief justifies supporting more and more war by the warmongering elite, trying to twist us into justifying and supporting their incompetence and corruption.

It is a deception so “training exercises” can become actual wars, just like every other false flag that was an inside job is more often than not, carried out as a training exercise which turns into a “real event” because its part of a script, part of controlling a state of chaos, an agenda, preplanned and its in our face and they’re mocking us and showing us what contempt they have for us, all of those who don’t question these “training exercises” that just so happen to become real again and again…

But we should blame Russia and the reason we should support these training exercises which become real war is to stop Russia taking over Europe? 🧐

Best we move first to stop them from moving on Europe…

I wonder if these same ideals transcend over to Israeli Zionists and plans for their Project of a Greater Israel which we can actually see is being carried out but we should blame Iran for that I guess because it is they who want to take over and dominate the Middle East and I know this to be true because Trump said so in his speech to the engage the Israeli Lobby to support his campaign. Whilst all those who see this shouldn’t equally see the contempt and deception of this “antiestablishment” politician…

It’s Iran who wants a Greater Israel and for that they need to be surrounded by military bases to protect them.

Sounds like supporting the agenda to me but maybe you can clarify?

As it sounds twisted and supportive of the death cults agenda and their wars and if no one supports you in this you say they don’t know anything about foreign policy…

I just don’t agree with the mainstream textbook of the death cult’s foreign policy which seeks to justify and support war with enemies of the death cult by twisting our senses into supporting or justifying their actions. So we see their enemies as our enemies. So we will fight their wars for them and they sit back and watch the population control and make a killing…

Cameron  'Russia's actions pose a grave danger to rest of Europe' 

https://sendvid.com/1rkuks7q

'It's a TRAGEDY! ' NATO to blame for Ukraine Crisis w/ John Pilger

John Pilger Slams Liberals' 'Willful Ignorance' On China & Ukraine War

988-E9504-FA32-4379-AAA0-BDE76-FD88-CB2.

Enemy at the Gates (2001) Official Trailer

RIP John Pilger

Edited by DannyUK