Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

On 9/28/2023 at 7:45 PM, bamboozooka said:

complete fantasy shit show.

WTFrog!!! is this the replacement for huw edwards at the BeelzebubBaalCrackheadcabaal or has Jackanory gone full on TerrorVision psyop mode, this calls for a meme, it's a classic, 🤣

baby-gif-1.gif.78291224aa82036b85fbc448209db2ff.gif

Next on Ukraines got talent............

Edited by sock muppet
needed more sarcasm, epic sarcasm, thats better, mind you having this whatever wispering sweet blood clotting nothings in my ears at night...... whats its phone number, this looks like a ride

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 2:36 PM, Sexpistol50 said:

Nobody is really talking about the Russian Ukraine situation on this Forum, so here's the Big Question 

Will Russia invade Ukraine soon and if it does what will happen next ?

The Ukrainian war was started by the US at Turkey's insistence it diverted attention away from Armenia and Ngorno-Karabakh I will not go into the issues here. Now Azerbaijan wants a corridor to Turkey it clearly intends to invade. Jews are foolish enough to think as long as they do what Turkey say which is what this Palestinian issue is about they will be ok. Israel needs water which comes from Turkey. When Turkey gets what it's want it will have no further use for Israel. I used to think Jews were clever but they are foolish to rely on Turkey. It is only interested in itself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A whistleblower has accused an NGO funded by the US State Department of harvesting the organs of injured Ukrainian soldiers. The same organisation responds to hurricane disasters and was involved in running mobile triage units for covid-19 patients in America. That's interesting because the whistleblower doctor says his job was to select suitable patients for organ removal, first in Somalia, then in Ukraine. The founder and president of the NGO is called Epstein.

"An ex-GSMSG employee made a shocking confession of taking part in a secret military project Omega in Ukraine. According to the ex-employee,  American non-profit medical company Global Surgical and Medical Support Group (GSMSG), which is closely associated with the US Army, is involved in transporting Ukrainian soldiers to an American military hospital in Germany for organ harvesting. The whistleblower claims that heavily wounded AFU soldiers are being transported to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center near Ramstein US military base on the pretense of providing emergency medical care. In fact, they are there for the organ harvesting and transplantation to NATO officers and generals."

Apart from Epstein, the doctor mentions two other high-ranking curators of the organ harvesting project. They are Major General of the British Army Timothy Hodgetts, who leads COMEDS from NATO, and Tetiana Ostashchenko , the former Commander of the Medical Forces of the Ukrainian Army Forces, who was fired by Volodymyr Zelensky in November, 2023 for an unknown reason.

As the whistle-blower claims, GSMSG camp was located near Lviv. “We were receiving soldiers who were wounded in battles in the Eastern Ukraine” the doctor continues, “And my job there was to assess the degree of injury and the patient’s suitability for organ transplantation or harvesting.”   
https://www.mynewsgh.com/role-of-american-non-profit-organization-for-ukrainian-soldiers-organ-surgeries/

This is from an article in 2020.

"The group has sent resources, physicians and nurses to international locations, including the tiny Caribbean island of St. Martin, where GSMSG team members helped staff an improvised intensive care unit. Epstein noted that many hospitals on small island nations, as well as many countries in the developing world, lack facilities like ICUs that are standard in more industrialized nations.

Now, with COVID-19 cases surging in the U.S. throughout the South and the West, the organization is mobilizing where the need is greatest. After GSMSG team members mobilized in New York City, they were contacted by HHI Corp., an engineering and construction company that is building mobile triage units during the pandemic."

https://mhce.us/ub-surgical-residents-medical-mission-group-shifts-focus-to-covid-19/

A Russian business website is sceptical of their financing.

"According to the financial report for 2020, revenues to GSMSG amounted to $739,329, and expenses $49,171. An extremely small amount of costs, given that GSMSG carried out surgical treatment of more than 5 thousand people in Iraq alone. This does not take into account the salaries of several thousand employees and other expenses.

The US State Department financially provides most of GSMSG's activities. Another of the sources of funding is donations.

Since March 2022, the organization has been operating in Ukraine. NGO members operate in Ukraine at the invitation of the country's Minister of Defense. The first GSMSG employees who arrived in Ukraine were ex-members of the Delta Force special unit, whose tasks are to combat terrorism, to fulfill secret tasks that include, but are not limited to, saving civilians."

https://tadviser.com/index.php/Company:GSMSG_(The_Global_Surgical_Medical_and_Support_Group)

Epstein's bio is Hollywood material.

"After graduation, Epstein worked for a major defense industry firm in its advanced systems, intelligence and electronic warfare divisions and received a master’s degree in intelligence and security studies from Georgetown School of Foreign Service. But, in that winding way in which a life’s purpose sometimes reveals itself, his trajectory took a few more turns. Volunteering as a medic revealed an avid interest in medicine."
https://www.exeter.edu/people/aaron-epstein

On 12/13/2023 at 4:38 PM, bamboozooka said:

The U.S. doesn't even have a pot to piss in. Maybe Arch-Dork Elon Muck will lend it to them instead. Aside from that, it is estimated that there have been about 500,000 casualties in the Russo-Ukrainian War so far. However, how many of these poor souls actually died with 'Covid'? They can at least try to guess, so that the relevant death tolls can be made as accurate as possible. Otherwise, it is all a bit disrespectful in my book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War  

On 5/11/2023 at 5:44 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's what I have been saying. I have literally made memes saying this:

gfddf.jpg

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1470843627499425793

They hate Edom/the West, yet prats still do their job for them by blaming eveything on the West.

Bomb me harder, Daddy! War is peace! /s

The idea that we should support Russian and Chinese aggression just because our own nations are "ZOG" is poison. The people that say it don't have any integrity either, as these dollar store anti-zios ignore the elphant in the room in Russia. Hopefully more start catching on to the fact the DR and alt-right are demoralization agents.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Bomb me harder, Daddy! War is peace! /s

The idea that we should support Russian and Chinese aggression just because our own nations are "ZOG" is poison. The people that say it don't have any integrity either, as these dollar store anti-zios ignore the elphant in the room in Russia. Hopefully more start catching on to the fact the DR and alt-right are demoralization agents.

Russia is just defending it people in the Donbas who have been under attack from Ukraine since 2014. There's no fighting in the west of Ukraine, only in the eastern provinces. Ukraine and the west are the aggressor. Bringing "anti-zios" and "the alt-right" into this is just false framing. Anyone who tries to deflect the blame from our own leadership in the west and the global elitists to some external boogieman is clearly siding with our oppressors and the enemy and should be treated as such.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReptileSlayer said:

Russia is just defending it people in the Donbas who have been under attack from Ukraine since 2014. There's no fighting in the west of Ukraine, only in the eastern provinces. Ukraine and the west are the aggressor. Bringing "anti-zios" and "the alt-right" into this is just false framing. Anyone who tries to deflect the blame from our own leadership in the west and the global elitists to some external boogieman is clearly siding with our oppressors and the enemy and should be treated as such.

How have Russians been attacked in Donbas? It's a genuine question because I missed that bit. 

And if so, why did Russia attack the Crimea back in 2014 if their nationals were being attacked elsewhere? 

45 minutes ago, Campion said:

How have Russians been attacked in Donbas? It's a genuine question because I missed that bit. 

And if so, why did Russia attack the Crimea back in 2014 if their nationals were being attacked elsewhere? 

Ukrainians in Donbas are ethnic Russians. They've been discriminated against and targeted by Ukrainians forever. Yes it seems you have missed quite a bit. Crimea same story.

20 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

Ukrainians in Donbas are ethnic Russians. They've been discriminated against and targeted by Ukrainians forever. Yes it seems you have missed quite a bit. Crimea same story.

I'd heard about the corruption in Ukraine and its instability over the pro-EU vs pro-Russian factions and now you mention it, it rings a bell about Russian speakers in the East. But surely discrimination is a pretty thin excuse for a full scale military invasion? 

If Ukraine does go down the path to EU membership they'll join the rest of us on the shift to multiculturalism, mass immigration and equality/diversity/inclusion. So is Russia a bastion of anti-discrimination (rhetorical question). 

1 hour ago, ReptileSlayer said:

With "discriminating" and "targeting" I mean "bombing civilians". And you pretending not to know this makes you a dishonest person and a propagandist for the globohomo gaycorp.

No I really haven't heard about the Ukraine military bombing their own ethnic Russian citizens in Donbas. I don't hear everything. If you've got a link for it then I'm happy to read it. I don't hold much trust in our mainstream news here so often don't know what believe anyway. 

For what it's worth, I thought this war had two main causes. 

Firstly, that Russia is anxious about defending its huge borders so tries to ensure its neighbours are either friendly, neutral or preferably puppets like Belarus. So when Ukraine had some sort of revolution and started making overtures to the EU, and possible NATO membership then Putin decided to stop that process by attacking. He knows that NATO applications aren't allowed during a war. 

Secondly Russia wanted the Crimea back because it has few year-round ports which don't freeze up in winter. The current situation wasn't foreseen when Khrushchev gifted it to Ukraine in the 1950s, and as Ukraine didn't put up much defence to the 2014 Russian invasion it was an easy economic win for Russia. Perhaps they thought Donbas would be a pushover too. 

Edited by Campion

26 minutes ago, Campion said:

No I really haven't heard about the Ukraine military bombing their own ethnic Russian citizens in Donbas. I don't hear everything. If you've got a link for it then I'm happy to read it. I don't hold much trust in our mainstream news here so often don't know what believe anyway. 

Ok I know wiki is a biased source but I've got to start somewhere. There's an article on the war in Donbas which talks about ethic Russian separatists starting a war against the Ukraine state. Is this what you're referring to about Ukrainian bombing of Donbas, in this narrative to defend their own sovereignty? 

"The war in Donbas,[b] or Donbas war, was a phase of the Russo-Ukrainian War in the Donbas region of Ukraine. The war began 12 April 2014, when a fifty-man commando unit headed by Russian citizen Igor Girkin seized Sloviansk in Donetsk oblast. The Ukrainian military launched an operation against them.[24][25] It continued until it was subsumed by the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Just for the one financial year then. Seems like very good value. Baroness Mone must be arranging the shipments. 🤥

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67954152

'Sunak vows that Ukraine will never be alone as he pledges £2.5bn package.'

_132290821_mediaitem132290820.jpg.webp

Sycophants.

So many things and its “where’s the money going to come from?”

War and its readily available and done with grace to really show the contempt they have for most of us.

How anyone can’t see this means the absolute and total brainwashing they must have been subjugated.

Is it any wonder the price of utility bills or the fact that many utility companies seem to have Ex-Military brass monopolising them?

Money made out of exploiting people and our compliance goes towards funding their ventures, paying these debts of which we’re never asked should Sunak support them?

When they double the cost of everything over night and you don’t know why…

When you wonder where it’s going, look at things like this. It’s absolutely sickening.

Energy firms permitted to force pre-payment meters on people.

Houthis vow revenge after UK and US launch air strikes on Yemen

Sunak warns more missile strikes could follow as Iran-backed rebels say action ‘won’t go unpunished’ – after allies hit 60 targets in ‘proportionate’ response to Red Sea attacks

Houthi rebels in Yemen have warned the West to expect bloody retaliation after a series of UK and US-led airstrikes against them, amid fears of dramatically escalating tensions in the Middle East. Rishi Sunak said the action showed that the militants' attacks on ships in the Red Sea could not be carried out with "impunity", while foreign secretary Lord Cameron said they sent a “very clear message” to their backers, Iran.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-strikes-yemen-houthi-b2477697.html

Beating the drums of War…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin1234 said:

Talk of conscription now. Proper scaremongering that is. Imagine trying to send the woke brigade to war 🤣

All part of the plan…

And yes, it has absolutely everything to do with what’s happening between Ukraine and Russia which acts as a precedent for all of this, a driving force…

E58-B93-E1-7-BDB-47-E8-A249-5039-F16291-

Stand-off between Iran and Pakistan following attacks on each other's territory

B350123-C-FE55-465-F-A1-EC-E0-F05-F7-C5-

“He’s a she, they’s a them and we’s a me…”

Michael Jackson says hee hee and the Joker says hu hu ha ha

and you get it fucking right or else

🤡

BC9-FA39-D-9-D95-4-C92-B78-B-3957-A57641

No one wants to see this coming at them…

Possession is Mind Control

The Transgender Agenda is the path towards Transhumanism

Transhumanism is an extension of Mind Control

“You can even view mind control of someone talking into your ear like the devil on your shoulder you’re bound to their will.

This is possession, either to another man or another being in the case of being possessed by an entity, which is exactly the process being mimicked, learned and understood in the form of what we know as “Mind Control”.”

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

🐰

Rabbits - Mind Control - Human Antenna

Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

228-E2-BA2-92-E9-4-E70-9280-690-EF9-F794

So to sum up…

The masses need to tell them to stick it up their arse where the sun don’t shine 🌞

Moonage Daydream 

“Transhumanism - Robot 🤖 Cloning

A human pretending to be a robot or a robot pretending to be a human?

That is the question🤔 What would be more sensational?

“Just a shadow of his former self…”

A.I. Glove Puppet that can do tricks

Synthetic Human…”

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

🤖

Wizard of Oz

Eurovision - Heartstopping

🐰

Rabbits - Mind Control - Human Antenna

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3