Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

On 8/24/2023 at 10:04 PM, bamboozooka said:

whatever the yanks say its the opposite

So basically just contrarianism? Out of curiosity, what makes you think that Russia and China are any less corrupt?

And what if the West praises something that you like, will you turn your back on it because it's a muh West take?

On 8/21/2023 at 11:32 AM, bamboozooka said:

dont you think its strange youre parroting the fake news media "putin bad"

wait didnt the fake news say "trump bad". oh yeah you parroted that as well.

looks like your fully on board the fake news narrative express

Drop me out with the cringe "fake news media" buzzwords. You sound like the demoralized useful idiots that KGB defectors and noticers of zio Eurasianism have warned about, don't you see that? Your commie eastern state media is just as corrupt and shady, and doesn't have our back either.

Listen to this at 7:40 and tell me who the demoralized parrot is. (timestamped)

>Putin literally writes an op-ed for western media telling us to act

>but muh "fake news media"

🤦‍♂️

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

http://www.brandonturbeville.com/2023/07/yes-we-can-end-ukraine-war-in-24-hours.html?m=1

..."The United States has a vested interest in ending the war from a strategic, diplomatic, and domestic viewpoint. Ukraine obviously needs a swift end to the war and Europe benefits nothing from a hostile Russia. There is no sane reason for all parties not to agree to this proposal as it ensures the respect of the interests of all parties involved.

15 point plan :eg

1.) The Donbass region of Ukraine will be ceded to Russia to be considered Russian territory. 

4;Russian forces must draw back from areas that are outside Donbass

6;Written agreement that Ukraine will not join NATO.

7;Russia will agree that Ukraine will be free from Russian invasion, intimidation, coercion, or undo political influence. 

11; An agreement between the United States and Russia to begin, at the Executive and diplomatic levels, discussions regarding the placement of nuclear weapons by both countries (in Belarus, Romania, nuclear subs, etc), weapons shields, American forces on Russian borders, Russian troops in South and central America, cooperation in the international war on terror, the Nord Stream Pipeline, and Syria

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66716788

'British Challenger 2 tank hit in Ukraine.'

'A Western defence source told the BBC that the British-made and supplied Challenger 2 tank in Ukraine was initially immobilised by a mine. That mine explosion caused a fire in the rear fuel tank, at which point the Ukrainian crew of four evacuated the tank to safety. The Western defence source said that while the empty tank was immobilised, it was then targeted by a Russian Lancet loitering drone, which destroyed it. It is the first verified sighting of a Challenger 2 on the frontline since Russia invaded Ukraine in 2022.'

Edited by numnuts

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 12:42 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

They're trolling us. How dumb do they think people are? ...

Thanks Anti Facts Sir. That lead to this below ...

7 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

not dumb enough yet

Thanks bamboozooka, I caught this on the thread you shared. Interesting to hear how they share these 'stories' and laugh together at the Council on Foreign Relations 

Complete quote of Biden in the clip above; 

" I was ... well not I ... it just happened to be, that was the assignment I got, I get all the good ones. So I got Ukraine

I remember going over, convincing our team, convincing the USA, that we should be providing loan guarantees. I went for the twelfth thirteenth time to Kyiv, and I was supposed to announce that there's another billion dollar loan guarantee

I'd gotten a commitment from (President) Poroshenko, and (PM) Yatsenyuv that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn't

They were walking out of the press conference and I said we're not going to give you the billion dollars

And they said you have no authority you're not the president, you have no authority

And I said call him

I'm going to be leaving here in 6 hours 

If the prosecutor's not fired you're not getting the money 

Well son of a bitch 

He got fired "

Edited by Observations
Missed a thank you 👍
  • Thanks 1

CBS - August 4th 2023

The GOP-led House Oversight and Accountability Committee released the 141 page transcript of its interview earlier this week with Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who testified about his business dealings with President Biden's son. Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling "the brand," and it was the elder Biden who "brought the most value to the brand," according to the transcript.

(Just happened to find this rather poetic quote 😉)