Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

I had a random thought today when someone mentioned the peace movement in a video I was listening to. Where's all the anti-war protesters now that there's a major war going on, actually inside Europe this time, and which we're involved in through the arms trade? Previous wars always saw huge peace demonstrations marching and getting media attention?  Is it a coincidence that this hot war involves Russia? It's long been suggested that the anti-war / peace movement is infiltrated and manipulated by marxists and foreign powers, even though I still think there are some genuinely decent people amongst the movement, if unaware of who is pulling their strings. 

So what are we to take from the situation that the Russians have chosen not to arrange anti-war protests this time? That they don't mind western support for Ukraine with the consequent lengthening of the conflict? Perhaps they don't mind western sanctions either, because they're causing us as much pain as the Russians. 

• Like 1

Thought Ritter's Telegram was hacked seeing 5G protection stuff was promoted, some supplements and other questionable stuff. Takes away from trust he gained but there is no option to comment and people who are confused leave puzzled emoticon.

On 5/8/2023 at 4:21 PM, Campion said:

Perhaps they don't mind western sanctions either, because they're causing us as much pain as the Russians. 

Campion, you reminded me of something I often think of when I hear the word sanctions. I saw a documentary a few years ago about the Russian cheese industry. I had heard that the sanctions didn't hurt the Russian's, although this article mentions that prices were higher (perhaps) 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-sanctions-cheese-idUSKBN1AN1U1

Three years ago Russia’s government banned some Western foodstuffs, including most dairy, in response to Western sanctions imposed on Moscow for its role in the Ukraine crisis.

" At a cheese fair ... 65 km outside Moscow ... Russian versions of cheddar and feta ... brie, camembert and mature blue cheeses ...

“We are very proud that we not only make cheese, but we make it using Russian equipment and machinery,”

The cheese festival, in a nod of gratitude to the positive impact of the Russian food embargo, was entitled “Three years of sanctions!”

• Like 1

Russia seeks to erase Ukrainian identity in occupied territories, report says
https://english.nv.ua/nation/russia-seeks-to-erase-ukrainian-identity-in-occupied-territories-news-50323345.html

I wonder why? There wouldn't happen to be any genocidal kremlinists that support some cultist Antichrist agenda would there?

gio.jpg

And no, I don't think Dugin is some master manipulator, just that his views are mostly aligned with the usual suspects that shall not be named.

Hannah Muldavin - former spokesperson- January 6th committee 

We support Ukraine, we want Ukraine to win the war 

Bryan Lanza - Director of communications (Trump)

We didn't care 4 ..6 yrs ago when they took Crimea why are we now so invested in the Donbas region ... Ukraine is a corrupt country ... Why are we spending billions ...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Observations said:

Bryan Lanza - Director of communications (Trump)

We didn't care 4 ..6 yrs ago when they took Crimea why are we now so invested in the Donbas region ... Ukraine is a corrupt country ... Why are we spending billions ...

I'm trying to figure out the timeline here, because yes the globalists' u-turn on Ukraine is pretty curious.  

* The Russian invasion of Crimea started on 20 Feb 2014 during the pro-EU "Revolution of Dignity" in Ukraine (one of several recent upheavals there) which led to the overthrow of pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych. So I guess Ukraine was unprepared even tho Russia must have pre-planned the invasion. 

* US president in 2014 was Obama, and in 2022 was Biden, both Democrats. Is this where the apparent u-turn came from? Unless it's not really a u-turn but was planned all along for Russia to regain Crimea. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Campion said:

I'm trying to figure out the timeline here, because yes the globalists' u-turn on Ukraine is pretty curious.  

* The Russian invasion of Crimea started on 20 Feb 2014 during the pro-EU "Revolution of Dignity" in Ukraine (one of several recent upheavals there) which led to the overthrow of pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych. So I guess Ukraine was unprepared even tho Russia must have pre-planned the invasion. 

* US president in 2014 was Obama, and in 2022 was Biden, both Democrats. Is this where the apparent u-turn came from? Unless it's not really a u-turn but was planned all along for Russia to regain Crimea. 

It actually stems from the 1900's, but for a more concise date it would be 1945 and everything in between, 👍

Conspiracy theorists source all kinds of glowies that have links to Russian or Israeli press, but we should only ignore western press? Nah, I'm cool with thinking for myself. I'll look at both sides.

It's a silly argument anyway, because the ones that tend to make that argument stay in their bubbles and don't consume as much Eurasianist press as Right-Wing anti-Kremlinists.

Most of the f*cked up shit I have heard about the Eurasianists is from themselves, not from the West.

Look for facts and ignore the spin. Too many contrarians stuck in a trap at the moment.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Have you listened to what Eurasianists say about Ukrainian identity?

"Everything goes to the beginning of the anti-White pogroms on a planetary scale. Russia saved only by the fact that we are not pure
White."

- Dugin

What happens if you're a Slavic person in Ukraine that identifies as white? It's already bad enough for them if they don't want to be part of Russia.

This is the problem with Putin's third worldism. I understand that Russia is founded on multiculturalism, so you can't exactly hold it against them in that sense as it's a landmass made up of many different regions and peoples, but Putin needs to understand that things are different this side of the Urals. He totally ignores the cultural difference when he bangs on about racism in western Europe.

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Russia allegedly said there will be military repercussions against the UK. Clearly the UK is not content with the speed the world is being screwed.

Correction, the insurgency group acting under the influence and kontrol of a foreign power currently occupying OUR house of Parliament has donated missiles, there fixed it for ya, 👍

Terminology is important 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2