Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

Surely the fact that it's the Zio Eurasianists that have the plan for conquest should be enough evidence?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh I forgot, normies don't read 4th political theory, or look into what motivates the clique that controls Putin and Biden.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 3/23/2023 at 7:36 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, they use Hegelian dialectic in the West, but Soviet defectors warned about how they themselves operate on a "dialectical deception", and that's probably why most westerners get confused.

Some of the biggest tactics in their arsenal seem to be:

Having spooks online pushing constant demoralization, then pushing their "liberation" script as the solution. This is why I have slowed down myself with constant doomposting, because it can play into their hands. People like Posobiec for example, constantly demoralize, then push NazBol crap to dupe people, and NazBol ideology is just a mask for Communism in my opinion.

A lot of reverse psychology.

The use of negative reinforcement.

And obviously, eveything is spun in such a way that the world will turn on the West. Watch out for constant buzzwords like CIA, FBI, Vatican, the royals, Nazis, GAE (Global American Empire), etc. The West does obviously have a lot of corruption and it still needs exposing, there's no denying that, but I'm talking about those that only criticize the West. Not all will be shills, because a lot of people have been indoctrinated into this anti-West cultural Marxist mindset. I guess it depends how they react when confronted with evidence of shenanigans in the East, or the fact that those that run the West don't seem to like westerners.

Check the part of this video at 8:07 about the dialectic aspect of their subversion.

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

but its so piss takey bollx and the fully jabbed sheepies still cant see it.

we are fooked if we have to rely on sheepies to rise up.

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

but its so piss takey bollx and the fully jabbed sheepies still cant see it.

we are fooked if we have to rely on sheepies to rise up.

they see it,just  won`t say it imo

@EnigmaticWorld By the way Scott Ritter said the reason Putin didn't eliminate high ranking officers and Zelensky soon after invasion is because unlike in real war this was meant to be special operation meant to achieve specific goals (denazification and disarmament of country's military) but  didn't account for the scale it will grow into.   

28 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

its better than your daddy fitz rusk-tard tweets

I mean, I have learned a lot from his content, but I don't just follow him, and there's obviously things I disagree with him on as I'm not Catholic. TradCaths seem more honest than Orthobros though. Look at some of their main talking heads in the West like Jay Dyer, they shy away from criticism and debate.

I knew who surrounds Putin before I found Fitz's content. I was posting about Putin being a controlled op on here before I followed Fitz and before this Ukraine stuff kicked off. Those old Adam Green third temple vids featuring Putin were quite popular at one point.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

19 minutes ago, TechnicGeek said:

@EnigmaticWorld By the way Scott Ritter said the reason Putin didn't eliminate high ranking officers and Zelensky soon after invasion is because unlike in real war this was meant to be special operation meant to achieve specific goals (denazification and disarmament of country's military) but  didn't account for the scale it will grow into.   

It's a network.

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's a network.

"Let's focus attention of wage-slaves on 20% of bad things that X popular person did to distract from 80% of good things or useful information that person has to offer in order to cancel and ruin his career and life" - Mass media in one word these days

I can't find Scott Ritter in that video with Galloway and Saville.

Beside pedophilia, connection to Mossad and supporting SMO what other bad things do we know about him?

Edited by TechnicGeek

Speeding up the demographic replacement of Slavs in Russia. Their future looks bleak like ours.

"Islam to become Russia's predominant religion by 2050?" — Pravda, July 21, 2008.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/18928/how-civilizations-will-be-decided

On 4/5/2023 at 12:47 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

On 4/6/2023 at 5:03 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

• Thanks 1

On 3/16/2023 at 2:08 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

'Ritter's answers were referred to the FBI, which began a counterintelligence investigation. Among the concerns was his August 1991 marriage to Marina Khatiashvili, a former Soviet Georgian interpreter for the American team that had monitored an arms control pact in Votkinsk. Ritter had been married when they met, and he and colleagues insist that his romance with Khatiashvili began after he left Votkinsk. But her job had required her to report to the KGB, and Ritter knew he was imperiling his security clearance by marrying her, even afterward. "I was in love with Marina," Ritter said.'
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/iraq/stories/unscom101298c.htm