Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

Just now, Morpheus said:

In a nutshell

Well all these emotional retards claiming they stand with Ukraine or solidarity with Ukraine, to dumb to see they are condemning the Ukrainians to hell. The globalists will send in foreign mercs & keep arming creating hell on earth, like they did Syria & Libya..is almost a rewind right back to Obama time, where they left off.

So another BS proxy war maybe. And meantime we lose more rights over here & move further to totalitarianism gulag. Some knobs out there bro, buy into any shit & still listen & believe media lol.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

l live in the real world not some fantasy of "NWOs" and "hidden agendas".

1 hour ago, Velma said:

I think you joined the wrong forum then?

Maybe instead joining the World Economic Forum? Getting a splendid welcoming pack, including a signed copy of The Great Reset, (a blueprint for the NWO) authored by Klaus Schwab and meeting all those "world leader" delegates, like Putin, Zelensky, Trudeau, Macron, Xi Jinping, Biden, Johnson and special guests like Trump, as they handshake and backslap each other and share humorous stories over drinks and nibbles, at the comfortable and friendly atmosphere of Davos, as they report back on their progress and get their instructions on going forward.

B8L1aSF6eOsUJxu3pCFH1i4M1iAYUev4uob-wYG3

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Well all these emotional retards claiming they stand with Ukraine or solidarity with Ukraine, to dumb to see they are condemning the Ukrainians to hell. The globalists will send in foreign mercs & keep arming creating hell on earth, like they did Syria & Libya..is almost a rewind right back to Obama time, where they left off.

So another BS proxy war maybe. And meantime we lose more rights over here & move further to totalitarianism gulag. Some knobs out there bro, buy into any shit & still listen & believe media lol.

We always knew they'd drag us down with them. It's funny though because what are they actually trying to distract us from? Look here, not there! 

I suspect it's the crashing of the economy, NFT's, control of all crypto, basic income and stripping us of our god given rights. I thought we may have snapped out of it by now, I'm close to losing my faith in humanity. 

However, from some dweebs circles that I have to move in, there are stirrings. Some are beginning to wonder how we've gone straight from Covid to this, so there's hope still, just not much of it left. 

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Maybe instead joining the World Economic Forum? Getting a splendid welcoming pack, including a signed copy of The Great Reset, (a blueprint for the NWO) authored by Klaus Schwab and meeting all those "world leader" delegates, like Putin, Zelensky, Trudeau, Macron, Xi Jinping, Biden, Johnson and special guests like Trump, as they handshake and backslap each other and share humorous stories over drinks and nibbles, at the comfortable and relaxing atmosphere of Davos, as they report back on their progress and get their instructions on going forward.

B8L1aSF6eOsUJxu3pCFH1i4M1iAYUev4uob-wYG3

They penetrate the cabinets: 👉👌

• Like 1

Ironic that Poland can now allow tens of thousands of refugees. Only months back they was erecting fences blocking the few thousand at the border. Same as the rest of the world bending over backwards with who can take the most. Europe estimating 5 million. News and sheep have short memory's one minute we can't take refugees next minute will take everyone, whatever the news tells us we must follow.

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Don't tell me what I mean and what I don't. 

You said you couldn't see anything then posted a series of cameras, one of which showing constant bullets and shells flying all over the place. Don't tell me you can't see that.

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Da fuq? 🤣

"Comrade, where's your ammo clip?"

That is why some film makers hire extras who are or are former military, emergency services etc. to give an authentic and natural feel, as they know what they are doing, well practised in routines and procedures, and it shows!

• Like 1

Also now we have libtard globalist calling us commie supporters & saying we should protect freedom.

Last week, we were Nazi now we side with the commies. 😂

Usual suspects..Ukraine is full on nationalist & very Zionazi. I say Zionazi, as the Azov were funded & trained by IDF. Thats a fact. I can post tons of evidence of Khazionist flags.

Natan Khazin, commander of the "Jewish 100" (see up thread) calls himself "one of the founders" of the 'neo-Nazi' Azov Regiment. https://twitter.com/DerorCurrency/status/1069391518220185600

image.png.784f02c64df157530dba79c8c783ce72.png

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Ironic that Poland can now allow tens of thousands of refugees. Only months back they was erecting fences blocking the few thousand at the border. Same as the rest of the world bending over backwards with who can take the most. Europe estimating 5 million. News and sheep have short memory's one minute we can't take refugees next minute will take everyone, whatever the news tells us we must follow.

Well Priti Pratt & Boris I notice are taking heavy levels of abuse from the FBPE 77 bots on twatted about taking in even more refugees from UKraine.

They all wear their virtual signalling Ukraine flag now, next to the EU & LGBT flag.

The full monty globalist decor.

They push this shit out there, to make the cons look like they arnt in reality flooding in half of the middle east, Africa & eastern Europe to our shores right now. But should be.

Liz Truss Says She Backs Brits Who Want To Fight In Ukrainian Resistance

Asked if she would support people going to Ukraine to help the fight, the foreign secretary replied: “Absolutely, if that’s what they wanted to do.”

Openly calling for terrorist recruitment Isis style.
Send over some trans tampons for cannon fodder.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Asked if she would support people going to Ukraine to help the fight, the foreign secretary replied: “Absolutely, if that’s what they wanted to do.”

I see there happy for kids fighting the war aswell, along with human Shields around military equipment. 

21 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Does anyone else feel like this has a WWI vibe to it?

I haven’t been keeping up with this whole bullshit war in the Ukraine but i just hope that the people in the know aren’t falling for this Kissinger real politik

That man is purely an agent of Lord Rothschild and the banking cartels and he completely built up the soviet union from way back in the day.

Steve Pieczenik literally admits on infowars that he and Henry Kissinger put Putin in power

The extremely misleading, old or straight up fake videos coming out of there is enough for me to know that they are pulling a Vladislav Surkov yet again

”Use the conflict to create a destabilised perception, so no one knows what is true or fake”

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I haven’t been keeping up with this whole bullshit war in the Ukraine but i just hope that the people in the know aren’t falling for this Kissinger real politik

That man is purely an agent of Lord Rothschild and the banking cartels and he completely built up the soviet union from way back in the day.

Steve Pieczenik literally admits on infowars that he and Henry Kissinger put Putin in power

The extremely misleading, old or straight up fake videos coming out of there is enough for me to know that they are pulling a Vladislav Surkov yet again

”Use the conflict to create a destabilised perception, so no one knows what is true or fake”

Meanwhile in the PSY-OP department of the cabinet office

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bjffqgj0b3qihpp7928w

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

3 hours ago, Lopixa said:

You said you couldn't see anything then posted a series of cameras, one of which showing constant bullets and shells flying all over the place. Don't tell me you can't see that.

Sorry. You said earlier you agreed this was a hoax? Or at the very least a distraction. You did write that didn't you? I could see it. I'm sure others here saw it too.

Australia to fund lethal arms for Ukraine

Canberra said it would provide lethal military assistance to Kiev with the help of NATO

https://www.rt.com/news/550738-australia-lethal-arms-ukraine/

A spokesman explained: "We had been hoping to use funds to buy equipment to eradicate our own population, but we just couldn't look this gift horse in the mouth."

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Sorry. You said earlier you agreed this was a hoax? Or at the very least a distraction. You did write that didn't you? I could see it. I'm sure others here saw it too.

You must be mixing me up with someone else. I haven't said anything like that. I think it's crazy Putin trying to put back the USSR. The motives for what is going on behind that well, I'm open to suggestions. It's genuinely happening though.

9 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

What a complete load of nonsense.  John McCain has fuck all to do with the EU and since he isn't or never been President of the U.S. has no say in who is a NATO member either.  Obama has no say in who joins the EU.

Countries voluntarily join NATO.  Countries voluntarily apply for membership of the EU.  It isn't done under the threat of invasion.  Which is what Putin is about.  NATO mission is one of defence, built on an attack on one is and attack on all.  The EU is about countries PEACEFULLY co-operating with each other.  It's not some sinister conspiracy called the "NWO", that exists in your head.  The sinister threat is Vladimir Putin.

Who benefits from a weak EU or NATO....?   Putin.

Like I have mentioned a couple of times on here already, some of you are manipulated by Russian propaganda.

Nonsense you say? Well let's see.

I assume your remark about McCain was your attempt at sarcasm. I daresay that, in 2013, McCain was in Ukraine making speeches on behalf of the State of Arizona, which he represented at the time. I don't think you believe that do you? And in 2016. Why was McCain rubbing shoulders with Poroshenko along with another senior senator Linsey Graham? Of course he wasn't the president, as no American president could be seen doing those things without it being seen as an act of war by Moscow. The question you should be asking is who was McCain speaking for?

What of Victoria Nuland? A senior Obama official at the time (although she was also cozy with Bush) whose meddling in the region's politics at the behest of her neocon masters was well-known. Appointed by Biden in 2021, she was a key player in getting Western arms sent to Ukraine.

Countries apply to join NATO. Obama wanted Ukraine to apply. In a speech given in Estonia, Obama said "And we must reaffirm the principle that has always guided our alliance, for countries that meet our standards and that can make meaningful contributions to allied security, the door to NATO membership will remain open,"  That was music to the ears of Yatsenyuk who said "Concerning NATO, I consider the most correct decision would be to accept Ukraine as a member of NATO,"

The NWO is a conspiracy is it? I can only assume that you've never read much about the subject, not listened to numerous speeches made on the subject by prominent world leaders. It's all out there if you choose to look for it.

The EU is a bosses club. It has some good points but was it really ever a conglomerate of nations bound together for trading purposes? You're a damned fool if you believe that.

Lastly, I have never added a laughing icon at anyone's post before. It's disrespectful but the points you have made are not thought out and betray an incredible lack of insight.