Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Doc said:

This is fucked up. Didn't realise the average citizen in the US was so completely and utterly uneducated.

 

 

I bet they could point out an LGBT charachter from among a crowd of heterosexuals ...... blindfolded.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2022 at 9:19 PM, oddsnsods said:

Thing is the media just rely on twatted bots to boost all their agendas & Ukraine has seen a serious amount of bots of course.

 

Thinking slow has been exposing how many fake politicians & stars use these bot farms for likes, like we didnt already know, but it needs to be exposed & the reason they drown out the opposition.

 

Kinda offtopic, but interesting. Ive never seen so many obvious bots on twatted since this conflict started. Always accuse the enemy of doing what you do yourself.

 

Man it is crazy. These people are like walking copies of themselves, parroting each other and mirroring any accusations against Ukraine back on Russia. They are like terminators who you can't reason with. They gang up on you and corner until you are out of your energy. However there are a couple of differences. They believe in their reality to the point of giving up on logic and critical thinking. It's like the reality they believe in is all that they have left and trying to protect at all costs that it is convenient for them to exhibit that behavior. I used to think that they are either stupid or lag in their development but it's probably intentional denial of what they see as a threat to their fragile world.

 

What worries more is how their government and global elites were able to fool the world that bought their narrative at face value. The society is not able to tackle on space travel, let alone singularity because it collectively lacks in average IQ department. Moreover given how humanity trashes planet, treats animals, wages wars on itself there is definitely a significant lack in EiQ department. Until that is fixed, humanity is not ready for advancements that will most likely backfire.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TechnicGeek said:

 

Man it is crazy. These people are like walking copies of themselves, parroting each other and mirroring any accusations against Ukraine back on Russia. They are like terminators who you can't reason with. They gang up on you and corner until you are out of your energy. However there are a couple of differences. They believe in their reality to the point of giving up on logic and critical thinking. It's like the reality they believe in is all that they have left and trying to protect at all costs that it is convenient for them to exhibit that behavior. I used to think that they are either stupid or lag in their development but it's probably intentional denial of what they see as a threat to their fragile world.

 

What worries more is how their government and global elites were able to fool the world that bought their narrative at face value. The society is not able to tackle on space travel, let alone singularity because it collectively lacks in average IQ department. Moreover given how humanity trashes planet, treats animals, wages wars on itself there is definitely a significant lack in EiQ department. Until that is fixed, humanity is not ready for advancements that will most likely backfire.

 

What if I don't like Zelensky or Putin? My reasons for not trusting Russia are different to normies. They think he is Putler or something, but I just see him as another anti-white puppet blaming the "collective West" for everything. We're being attacked from both sides.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^Obsessing over skin colour. You're making us look like crazy racists. People are dying from the experimental jab. Trying to save lives but we're being smeared as race-obsessed right winger anti-vaxxers. You care more about your racial egoism than you do about justice. Seriously, they trying to paint us as white supremacist nut jobs. Meanwhile, little kids are being fucked up with the jab. Get real FFS. I don't care about your fragile racial ego. You're just as bad as the mainstream in my opinion. Stop being a pseudo-intellectual and start reasoning properly. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2022 at 12:53 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Tell that to the anti-white elites.

 

Why are you bringing race into this conversation? Why did you call that member a muppet? I don't know who you hold personal grudge against here but don't sway this conversation in a wrong direction making it more about divide-and-conquer between members.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TechnicGeek said:

 

Why are you bringing race into this conversation?

 

There is a racial element in my opinion. Putin has recently been sounding like an SJW, and he places the blame on Nazis, not the people that actually run Ukraine. The guy is in bed with people that hate Europeans and the West. Read about Duginism and Eurasianism.

 

3 hours ago, TechnicGeek said:

 

I don't know who you hold personal grudge against here but don't sway this conversation in a wrong direction making it more about divide-and-conquer between members.

 

I didn't start it. The dude was using ad hominems in another thread instead of attacking the argument. I don't just call random people names unless I feel like they're winding me up or attacking my character.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S.'

 

'The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia is a geopolitical book by Aleksandr Dugin. Its publication in 1997 was well received in Russia; it has had significant influence within the Russian military, police, and foreign policy elites, and has been used as a textbook in the Academy of the General Staff of the Russian military.'

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

 

 

On 5/4/2022 at 9:51 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

nb.jpg

 

Tell them, Thule!

 

Why are they bringing race into the conversation? lol

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

cb.jpg

BOMB ATTACK Putin’s ‘spiritual guide’ Alexander Dugin narrowly escapes car bomb attack as his daughter Darya is blown up near Moscow
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19570577/darya-dugina-sanctioned-daughter-putins-spiritual-guide-car-bomb/

 

'Neo-Nazi mystic'

 

No, he's a NazBol, but that's media spin for you.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ukraine's Playground, what ever happened to swings & roundabouts ?

 

Kyiv's latest tourist attraction! Ukrainian capital's downtown area is turned into massive open-air museum of burned-out and captured Russian tanks as Putin's invasion continues to splutter

 

image_2022-08-21_075700332.png.f3f6dbd10b998e8eeb5b37accd79fff0.png

 

DM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Ukraine's Playground, what ever happened to swings & roundabouts ?

 

Kyiv's latest tourist attraction! Ukrainian capital's downtown area is turned into massive open-air museum of burned-out and captured Russian tanks as Putin's invasion continues to splutter

 

image_2022-08-21_075700332.png.f3f6dbd10b998e8eeb5b37accd79fff0.png

 

DM

Putin believes this nonsense? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2022 at 8:01 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Want any more examples, I can dig up subversive anti-white Marxian RT News garbage if people like? Or is it too much muh racerino content?

 

No. I didn't ask for any proofs from you that have to do with your reasons to hate Putin be it right or wrong. Nor did I challenge you on them. That's not what my post was about and I don't see how your response ties to what I said. 

 

It was about people being incapable of civil discussion and not respecting opinions of others. They would either resolve to personal attacks instead of tackling argument or show little for it. When I mentioned how it ties to global picture they had no clue what I was talking about. This is the behavior you talked about, yet didn't see that my post was about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TechnicGeek said:

 

No. I didn't ask for any proofs from you that have to do with your reasons to hate Putin be it right or wrong. Nor did I challenge you on them. That's not what my post was about and I don't see how your response ties to what I said. 

 

It was about people being incapable of civil discussion and not respecting opinions of others. They would either resolve to personal attacks instead of tackling argument or show little for it. When I mentioned how it ties to global picture they had no clue what I was talking about. This is the behavior you talked about, yet didn't see that my post was about it.

 

Okay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2022 at 4:19 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

cb.jpg

BOMB ATTACK Putin’s ‘spiritual guide’ Alexander Dugin narrowly escapes car bomb attack as his daughter Darya is blown up near Moscow
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19570577/darya-dugina-sanctioned-daughter-putins-spiritual-guide-car-bomb/

 

'Neo-Nazi mystic'

 

No, he's a NazBol, but that's media spin for you.

 

 

mr.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something tells me that Putin plays his part in this game whether knowingly or unknowingly. I saw 2 articles months ago. One was about US buying up 40% of fuel reserves from Russia before/after crisis started. Another article was about US buying up several tons of grain before/after grain shortage started. I remember vividly. Can anyone provide sources?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zelensky and Israeli President attend grand opening.

 

What are jewish world leaders doing with the jewish queen of spirit cooking ? Celebrating an art installation in Ukraine, which is a black version of Israel’s ‘Wailing Wall’ with crystals stuck in it. I don’t know what it really means esoterically, but I am sure it involves some jewish black magic.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Zelensky and Israeli President attend grand opening.

 

What are jewish world leaders doing with the jewish queen of spirit cooking ? Celebrating an art installation in Ukraine, which is a black version of Israel’s ‘Wailing Wall’ with crystals stuck in it. I don’t know what it really means esoterically, but I am sure it involves some jewish black magic.

 

 

 

theres a solution for that

kx4Nzl.gif&f=1&nofb=1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Zelensky and Israeli President attend grand opening.

 

What are jewish world leaders doing with the jewish queen of spirit cooking ? Celebrating an art installation in Ukraine, which is a black version of Israel’s ‘Wailing Wall’ with crystals stuck in it. I don’t know what it really means esoterically, but I am sure it involves some jewish black magic.

 

 

 

Ooh, perfect to take one up the arse. No wonder Z's all over it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...