Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

On 6/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, Itsjaybigjay said:

there actual build quality however is pretty terrible with poor quality injection molded cases and awful PCBs with traces that lift as soon as they see a soldering iron.

It is very strange. TV, radio, cameras photo, oscilloscope and other special devices 70-80 is very good quality and assembling, and easy to repair.

17 hours ago, Catherine said:

It is very strange. TV, radio, cameras photo, oscilloscope and other special devices 70-80 is very good quality and assembling, and easy to repair.

They do tend to be easily repaired but the consumer level stuff especially late 70's 80's does have poor build quality, I have a Vaga Ruby radio from the late 60's and the build quality on that is excellent, however ive got later Vaga radios from the 70's and they are falling apart. The scientific and test equipment on the other hand is fantastic with very high build quality, I have a PA amp built in the 70's All valve technology with four 6L6 output valves and the build quality on that is amazing.  

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 7:11 AM, alexa said:

Well this is good of ol Liz, whats she gonna do eat them ?

REVEALED: Queen and the Royal Family 'have secretly opened their doors on their estates to Ukrainian refugees fleeing the war-torn nation'

Queen and the Royal Family have secretly opened their doors to Ukrainian refugees

Queen and the Royal Family have secretly opened their doors to Ukrainian refugees
Palace sources say a number of members (left, the Queen wearing yellow and blue) have vowed to 'do their bit' after being moved by the tragic events following Vladimir Putin's invasion. Royals have also made substantial cash donations but insist they want to keep their efforts to help under wraps. Almost 54,000 refugees (top-right and bottom-right) have arrived under the Government's scheme, with the royals now joining politicians, business leaders and huge numbers of other Britons in offering to house the six million people desperately escaping Russian invaders.

Edit- They do like this number 6 million :classic_rolleyes:

So my survival plan for now is - go Kyiv as a Polish citizen get Ukrainian passport, go to Poland, grab 4000£ from Poland with a new Passport, go do Royal Family for a diner... 👍

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Human10 said:

So my survival plan for now is - go Kyiv as a Polish citizen get Ukrainian passport, go to Poland, grab 4000£ from Poland with a new Passport, go do Royal Family for a diner... 👍

If it were a secret, no-one would know. Now, the whole world knows. FFS ! More virtue signalling ?

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

She'd probably have you for dinner....:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

The Lady in red...........

image_2022-06-08_072055217.png.a3fa1b5db230a6ff6544b220ced8e308.png

Their high school lies in ruins (main, in a billowing red ballgown, pupil Valerie, 16, stands before the school) from the brutal Russian onslaught. But these Ukrainian pupils were still determined to mark their graduation in traditional fashion by dancing a waltz (top right). Members of a graduating class in Ukraine usually dance a waltz in front of the entire school as students hear the bell rung for the last time.

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Their high school lies in ruins (main, in a billowing red ballgown, pupil Valerie, 16, stands before the school) from the brutal Russian onslaught. But these Ukrainian pupils were still determined to mark their graduation in traditional fashion by dancing a waltz (top right). Members of a graduating class in Ukraine usually dance a waltz in front of the entire school as students hear the bell rung for the last time.

What on earth for? We just got the h*** out as fast as possible as soon as the exams ended.

12 hours ago, alexa said:

She looks like a crappy toilet brush...good luck dancing on those bricks luv

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2022 at 2:44 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Ok, could just be dodgy wiring, or is this some sort of insurgency signal in Moscow?

Could well be.  It's a very tough call.

Zelenskyites posing as rebels, whilst getting paid handsomely for doing so would be my best bet just now.

We must always remember that there are a lot of malign forces out there who clearly hate Putin. Ive been posting on forums for over 8 years now where Putin was being portrayed as some kind of demon.

Such forces were claiming this as he assisted Assad in eliminating the Western  sponsored moderate rebels , better known as  mass murdering ISIS/ Al Queda mercenary Jihadis in Syria.

Followed in quick succession by the theatrical farce in the UK of the Skripkal poisoning.

Followed by idiotic  Steel dossier on the clearly fake allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 elections

Build it up, Build it up etc.

Im still not a  particularly big fan myself, but from the best of my information almost the entirety of the genuinely awake Russians appear to  support the guy.

I remain on the fence , but it's  a valid point for any rational mind is it not?

Edited by MarcusOmouse

So I haven't read this thread since I visited last and I haven't been watching the News either but here is what the source says e.g. The script.

Putin is not happy that Norway and Finland are trying to join NATO (I have no clue if they are in or not yet in) so he will try to secure Russia's position by going after Poland and Baltic area. If you live there, watch out! Then the war which is turning into more of WW3 will move to the Middle East. There will be turmoil in the next 3 years e.g. Scandemic 2, natural disasters (big ones - lack of sun's black spot possibly causing earth quakes etc) and financial collapse domino around the world. By the sound of it, there will be a small window of opportunity between now till Autumn and you should prepare for the upcoming financial collapse and also enjoy while we have peace and food. If inflation becomes high, you will simply have to earn more to compensate.

The scandemic2 won't be till Jan 2024 so we'll have a breeze for just over a year.

So far he has been right for a number of things as well as he knew that the last Olympic was going to be delayed and the coming of Covid era back 2019 so I think he is sincere, he wants to help as many people as possible though he knows not everyone could be saved.

He is working on preventative measure for the scandemic 2 and will let you know when that is released.

There are really good and talented doctors out there. Some can cure a cancer in 3 days without any conventional medicine.

I think it's all a matter of who you know.

Enjoy the ride! 😊

"Every disaster is a gift in disguise."

17 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Putin is not happy that Norway and Finland are trying to join NATO (I have no clue if they are in or not yet in) so he will try to secure Russia's position by going after Poland and Baltic area. If you live there, watch out!

Really ?

With the greatest respect, I couldn't trust a "source" like that as far as I could throw the twin towers.

40 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Really ?

With the greatest respect, I couldn't trust a "source" like that as far as I could throw the twin towers.

I'm going by the past track record. Take it or leave it and left behind.

Luke 8:10

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

I'm guessing that British people are getting closer to the "Something must be done" point as the war rages on and suddenly our fuel and food prices mysteriousy start going sky high. Ahhhh, now it actually affects us!

• Like 1

Some British people know this is absolute bollix and as resolute as we may be we have to remain vigilant,Dark forces are at work,Make provision  and look after your family and loved ones....make no mistake the dung is heading for the fan

• Like 3

7 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Some British people know this is absolute bollix and as resolute as we may be we have to remain vigilant,Dark forces are at work,Make provision  and look after your family and loved ones....make no mistake the dung is heading for the fan

My first thought when it was reported that Russia had 'invaded' Ukraine was that an outright war - particularly if it got dirty (literally) - would be the perfect cover for masses of deaths from something else. Not just in the UK but across the whole of Europe. The USA and Australia would also have to be involved in some capacity, perhaps with the help of China supporting Russia, if a new 'pandemic' cannot be sufficiently started.

That might be a stretch but then so was Convid.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saved said:

My first thought when it was reported that Russia had 'invaded' Ukraine was that an outright war - particularly if it got dirty (literally) - would be the perfect cover for masses of deaths from something else. Not just in the UK but across the whole of Europe. The USA and Australia would also have to be involved in some capacity, perhaps with the help of China supporting Russia, if a new 'pandemic' cannot be sufficiently started.

That might be a stretch but then so was Convid.

Fair comment,watch out for the encroachment of the 5 eyes to the neighbouring states it is and will happen then we have to prick our ears up

• Like 1