Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

On 5/27/2022 at 12:30 PM, HAARPING_On said:

Just listening to an office discussion about “The Ukraine War” by university educated people who watch the mainstream news and think they know what’s going on... it’s absolutely laughable, they just haven’t got a clue.

Highlights of the statements so far have included, “Putin will be overthrown,” and “The Russians didn’t expect the level of resistance from Ukraine and that’s why they’ve pulled back from Kiev, plus “They’ll be defeated by the winter”

Absolute face palm stuff. 🤦‍♂️

I suppose those same conversations were held in 1939 by the 'intellectual class'' shortly before the march on Poland (they were also held in 1914 as well  ''it'll all be over by christmas'')

I Don't have a clue whats happening or whats going to happen but to me its look likes history is repeating itself

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It sure as hell makes you question "history" and everything that we've been told about the past. If this is how they're going to frame the current events.

It's almost as if 'they' have the ''Contstant armed conflict playbook for trainee despots and dictators'' open on about page 2 and are slogging through it methodically

I haven't kept up with the news as much as i would have liked over the last week so today has been the first day i've been able to read the msm horsecrap but also some of my favourite independent media outlets but the overtones of war seem to be infecting particularly the msm in the language they are using....One to watch

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Listen to this croaking goon. This is embarrassing 😂😂

Why is this incontinent 99 year old being given so much adoration by the msm?.....sooner he cowks it the sooner we'll see who 'they' have in line for his replacement.....I'd much rather know who the new enemy is than a doddering old fool that needs feeding from a tommee tippe dribble free cup

On 5/28/2022 at 1:43 AM, DaleP said:

Oh I forgot to add, talk about hardware.....

Russians military is using parts from dishwashers..... 😲

I guess many countries are sanctioning Russian money and they may be finding it difficult to import stuff....

Even UK is cramping down on the movement of money by freezing Russians account etc.

The purpose of K cell is to make life difficult, to choke.

Lmao, do you really believe in that stuff about parts from dishwashers? :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DarianF said:

Ukraine gangster state begs for weapons. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/28/ukraine-pleads-for-weapons-as-russian-onslaught-threatens-to-turn-the-tide

And of course, western idiots will give them whatever they want.

Yeah, and they will forget about the other world. 

I do not see any kind of helping to Sri-Lanka where people do not have food and is almost ready to start a civil war. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 5:52 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Why is this incontinent 99 year old being given so much adoration by the msm?.....sooner he cowks it the sooner we'll see who 'they' have in line for his replacement.....I'd much rather know who the new enemy is than a doddering old fool that needs feeding from a tommee tippe dribble free cup

if they have to resort to getting the big guns out they know they are in trouble.

if they thought they were pissing it they'd leave it to the low level scummers like blair and obama

On 5/29/2022 at 3:39 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

It sure as hell makes you question "history" and everything that we've been told about the past. If this is how they're going to frame the current events.

I found this website not so long ago - he's fantastic.

https://www.realhistorychan.com/updates--archives-2.html

Everything happening in the world today is a direct result of the aftermath of WWII and understanding the in-between war years gives such a greater clarity.. IMO.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2022 at 11:15 PM, DaleP said:

I haven't watched the news at all but this caught my eyes.

Apparently, the Russian soldiers' wages are low and they love money more than their country so there have been soldiers who handed over their tank in exchange for money. 😂 They are operating like mafia.

In case you didn't believe me saying Russians used washing machine as their parts.... (That post is no longer on display though.)

My source was right. @Skotfreezy 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

In case you didn't believe me saying Russians used washing machine as their parts.... (That post is no longer on display though.)

My source was right. @Skotfreezy 😉

that’s insane lol. I read the article too. For an army that is sooooo powerful it’s pretty shitty they have to loot. thanks @DaleP

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Ok, could just be dodgy wiring, or is this some sort of insurgency signal in Moscow?

Having worked with Russian electricians and witnessed there wiring an electrical fire wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.    

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Some of the greatest electrical engineers I have ever worked near were Russian. Russia has a history of some of the greatest minds in physics, electrical engineering and more and as such are a technological superpower whether people wish to accept that or not is irrelevant to me.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

Some of the greatest electrical engineers I have ever worked near were Russian. Russia has a history of some of the greatest minds in physics, electrical engineering and more and as such are a technological superpower whether people wish to accept that or not is irrelevant to me.

Oh dont get me wrong I greatly admire Russian engineering and  Russian engineers. I have quite a collection of Russian built items manly computers and radios. Russian transistor radios from the 70's and 80's are some of the best around from an electrical point of view with additional amplification stages making them very sensitive and selective. there actual build quality however is pretty terrible with poor quality injection molded cases and awful PCBs with traces that lift as soon as they see a soldering iron. there home computers are the same, most are based off the British ZX spectrum from 1982 The Russians reverse engineered (or had a spy at ferranti) the custom ULA chip and implemented it using standard TTL logic ic's, Very clever of them and they do work however like the radios the build quality was awful. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Oh dont get me wrong I greatly admire Russian engineering and  Russian engineers. I have quite a collection of Russian built items manly computers and radios. Russian transistor radios from the 70's and 80's are some of the best around from an electrical point of view with additional amplification stages making them very sensitive and selective. there actual build quality however is pretty terrible with poor quality injection molded cases and awful PCBs with traces that lift as soon as they see a soldering iron. there home computers are the same, most are based off the British ZX spectrum from 1982 The Russians reverse engineered (or had a spy at ferranti) the custom ULA chip and implemented it using standard TTL logic ic's, Very clever of them and they do work however like the radios the build quality was awful. 

I am not talking consumer products :) I am sure you are right though, I wouldn't know 

Edited by TheConsultant