Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

7 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

Seems like every leader goes to that wall…

here’s something I came across I read and seen. 

https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/promova-prezidenta-ukrayini-volodimira-zelenskogo-v-kneseti-73701

https://theintercept.com/2022/03/23/ukraine-russia-peace-negotiations-israel/

also seems like Israel don’t want to let Ukraine have the iron dome.. both countries have to agree.. iron dome is an Israel and US project. I wonder if all that has to play into it and if Israel wants Russia to bomb Ukraine so that’s why they aren’t allowing them to have it. 

It's interesting that Israel wanted the Dome of the Rock to be in Israel too...when it was/is so important to Muslims and most Palestinians.What is it with the domes ( by any means) and obelisks? Symbolism...or more?

Just listening to an office discussion about “The Ukraine War” by university educated people who watch the mainstream news and think they know what’s going on... it’s absolutely laughable, they just haven’t got a clue.

Highlights of the statements so far have included, “Putin will be overthrown,” and “The Russians didn’t expect the level of resistance from Ukraine and that’s why they’ve pulled back from Kiev, plus “They’ll be defeated by the winter”

Absolute face palm stuff. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Just listening to an office discussion about “The Ukraine War” by university educated people who watch the mainstream news and think they know what’s going on... it’s absolutely laughable, they just haven’t got a clue.

Highlights of the statements so far have included, “Putin will be overthrown,” and “The Russians didn’t expect the level of resistance from Ukraine and that’s why they’ve pulled back from Kiev, plus “They’ll be defeated by the winter”

I like to ask people around my town that have the Ukraine flags flying. Why do they support Ukraine?  their answers are more generic than Teva Pharmaceuticals

"Because they are fighting Russians" or "Fuck the Russians" ... but my question is WHY, CAUSES THE NEWS TOLD YOU??? and they can never give an intellectual answer lol. Then I tell them about how Christians and Clergies in Ukraine rape kids and how little ass country Ukraine is NOT the world's biggest supplier of wheat or seed oils. Make a few statements about The Donbas. I get the Fluoride stare.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I haven't watched the news at all but this caught my eyes.

Apparently, the Russian soldiers' wages are low and they love money more than their country so there have been soldiers who handed over their tank in exchange for money. 😂 They are operating like mafia.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Apparently, the Russian soldiers' wages are low and they love money more than their country so there have been soldiers who handed over their tank in exchange for money. 😂 They are operating like mafia.

Similarly, I'd imagine a lot of the hitech military hardware being transported from the west to Ukraine is being handled likewise. Mind you, it's more likely to be Ukrainian commanders who are doing the 'selling'. I can't believe there are no foreign arms dealers in the area buying equipment up and selling it on. Black markets thrive in times of conflict. I recall there being a huge hidden stash of military hardware and weapons uncovered in a warehouse around kharkiv, if I'm not mistaken, supposedly ready to be 'shipped' out/ $$$$$$$$$. There were arrests apparently. Yeah, right

Edited by Nip

4 minutes ago, Nip said:

Similarly, I'd imagine a lot of the hitech military hardware being transported from the west to Ukraine is being handled likewise. Mind you, it's more likely to be Ukrainian commanders who are doing the 'selling'. I can't believe there are no foreign arms dealers in the area buying equipment up and selling it on. Black markets thrive in times of conflict

If you thought of it … they have too.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Nip said:

Similarly, I'd imagine a lot of the hitech military hardware being transported from the west to Ukraine is being handled likewise. Mind you, it's more likely to be Ukrainian commanders who are doing the 'selling'. I can't believe there are no foreign arms dealers in the area buying equipment up and selling it on. Black markets thrive in times of conflict. I recall there being a huge hidden stash of military hardware and weapons uncovered in a warehouse around kharkiv, if I'm not mistaken, supposedly ready to be 'shipped' out/ $$$$$$$$$. There were arrests apparently. Yeah, right

Oh I forgot to add, talk about hardware.....

Russians military is using parts from dishwashers..... 😲

I guess many countries are sanctioning Russian money and they may be finding it difficult to import stuff....

Even UK is cramping down on the movement of money by freezing Russians account etc.

The purpose of K cell is to make life difficult, to choke.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 12:30 PM, HAARPING_On said:

I suppose those same conversations were held in 1939 by the 'intellectual class'' shortly before the march on Poland (they were also held in 1914 as well  ''it'll all be over by christmas'')

I Don't have a clue whats happening or whats going to happen but to me its look likes history is repeating itself

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It sure as hell makes you question "history" and everything that we've been told about the past. If this is how they're going to frame the current events.

It's almost as if 'they' have the ''Contstant armed conflict playbook for trainee despots and dictators'' open on about page 2 and are slogging through it methodically

I haven't kept up with the news as much as i would have liked over the last week so today has been the first day i've been able to read the msm horsecrap but also some of my favourite independent media outlets but the overtones of war seem to be infecting particularly the msm in the language they are using....One to watch

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Listen to this croaking goon. This is embarrassing 😂😂

Why is this incontinent 99 year old being given so much adoration by the msm?.....sooner he cowks it the sooner we'll see who 'they' have in line for his replacement.....I'd much rather know who the new enemy is than a doddering old fool that needs feeding from a tommee tippe dribble free cup

On 5/28/2022 at 1:43 AM, DaleP said:

Oh I forgot to add, talk about hardware.....

Russians military is using parts from dishwashers..... 😲

I guess many countries are sanctioning Russian money and they may be finding it difficult to import stuff....

Even UK is cramping down on the movement of money by freezing Russians account etc.

The purpose of K cell is to make life difficult, to choke.

Lmao, do you really believe in that stuff about parts from dishwashers? :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DarianF said:

Ukraine gangster state begs for weapons. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/28/ukraine-pleads-for-weapons-as-russian-onslaught-threatens-to-turn-the-tide

And of course, western idiots will give them whatever they want.

Yeah, and they will forget about the other world. 

I do not see any kind of helping to Sri-Lanka where people do not have food and is almost ready to start a civil war. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 5:52 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Why is this incontinent 99 year old being given so much adoration by the msm?.....sooner he cowks it the sooner we'll see who 'they' have in line for his replacement.....I'd much rather know who the new enemy is than a doddering old fool that needs feeding from a tommee tippe dribble free cup

if they have to resort to getting the big guns out they know they are in trouble.

if they thought they were pissing it they'd leave it to the low level scummers like blair and obama

On 5/29/2022 at 3:39 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

It sure as hell makes you question "history" and everything that we've been told about the past. If this is how they're going to frame the current events.

I found this website not so long ago - he's fantastic.

https://www.realhistorychan.com/updates--archives-2.html

Everything happening in the world today is a direct result of the aftermath of WWII and understanding the in-between war years gives such a greater clarity.. IMO.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2022 at 11:15 PM, DaleP said:

In case you didn't believe me saying Russians used washing machine as their parts.... (That post is no longer on display though.)

My source was right. @Skotfreezy 😉

• Like 1