Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

Two days after the attack on Ukraine, the Russian news agency RIA accidentally published an op-ed already celebrating the victory and talking about a "new world order". Now the author of the text speaks up again - with more disturbing theses.

The Russian news agency RIA Novosti sees the future of their country in a return of the Soviet Union. After the end of "hostilities," as the state agency calls the war, there will be neither Ukraine nor Russia as we know it today, according to an article entitled "The Russia of the Future - Forward, in the USSR". According to author Pyotr Akopov, "the post-Soviet transitional period" is over, as is the "time of ambiguities". "We will live again in the USSR, but not in the one that the anti-Soviets fear or that the communists dream of. No, we are beginning to build a just, solidary and sovereign Russia."

Just two days after the war began, RIA had made headlines around the world with another article by the same author. On February 26, the agency inadvertently published an op-ed by Akopov prepared in case of a Russian victory in Ukraine. "The advance of Russia and the new world," read the text. In it, Akopov wrote that "Russia's military operation" in Ukraine had ushered in a new era. The author spoke, among other things, of an alleged new world order. Russia has shown that the time of "Western global dominance" is over.

"The Two Great Civilizations"

The current article also talks about a new world order. "The most important thing we're missing and the only thing we really need to learn from foreigners is the idea of Russia as the center of the world," Akopov claims. This is no pride, no arrogance and no "chauvinism of a great power," it continues. "Our thinking must become Russocentric," demands the RIA commentator.

Here he cites China as a role model, because according to Akopov's idea, the Chinese perceive the whole world as a peripheral region of the Middle Kingdom. "And if our worldview becomes similar, that is, national, it will only strengthen mutual understanding with our neighbor and make the alliance between the two great civilizations much stronger than it was in Soviet times," he says, referring to China.

"Atone for the collapse of the Soviet Union"

Akopov describes "post-Soviet state capitalism" as the "greatest weakness of the outgoing Russia." The nouveau riche's ideological dependence on the West has led them to despise their own people, writes Akopov. That's why he sees the effect of the sanctions against Russia as positive: "Many representatives of the 'elite' simply fled abroad. Putin very aptly described this as a natural and necessary process of our society's self-cleansing," writes Akopov, referring to a speech by the Kremlin chief March 16 , in which he defended the military operation in Ukraine with harsh words.

In the new Russia, justice is becoming the new socio-economic order in which the worker, the creator, the engineer, the inventor is rewarded - "someone who creates something instead of packaging it up and selling it on," explains the RIA journalist. Akopov is sure: "The spirit of Russian history, the spirit of our ancestors gives us the chance not only to atone for the collapse of the Soviet Union, but to correct it through creation, through the rebirth of a great Russia".

RIA Novosti is one of the largest news agencies in Russia. Her website is the most quoted Russian medium on social networks.

https://www.n-tv.de/politik/RIA-Nowosti-sieht-russische-Zukunft-in-der-UdSSR-article23215226.html

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Two days after the attack on Ukraine, the Russian news agency RIA accidentally published an op-ed already celebrating the victory and talking about a "new world order". Now the author of the text speaks up again - with more disturbing theses.

The Russian news agency RIA Novosti sees the future of their country in a return of the Soviet Union. After the end of "hostilities," as the state agency calls the war, there will be neither Ukraine nor Russia as we know it today, according to an article entitled "The Russia of the Future - Forward, in the USSR". According to author Pyotr Akopov, "the post-Soviet transitional period" is over, as is the "time of ambiguities". "We will live again in the USSR, but not in the one that the anti-Soviets fear or that the communists dream of. No, we are beginning to build a just, solidary and sovereign Russia."

Just two days after the war began, RIA had made headlines around the world with another article by the same author. On February 26, the agency inadvertently published an op-ed by Akopov prepared in case of a Russian victory in Ukraine. "The advance of Russia and the new world," read the text. In it, Akopov wrote that "Russia's military operation" in Ukraine had ushered in a new era. The author spoke, among other things, of an alleged new world order. Russia has shown that the time of "Western global dominance" is over.

The current article also talks about a new world order. "The most important thing we're missing and the only thing we really need to learn from foreigners is the idea of Russia as the center of the world," Akopov claims. This is no pride, no arrogance and no "chauvinism of a great power," it continues. "Our thinking must become Russocentric," demands the RIA commentator.

Here he cites China as a role model, because according to Akopov's idea, the Chinese perceive the whole world as a peripheral region of the Middle Kingdom. "And if our worldview becomes similar, that is, national, it will only strengthen mutual understanding with our neighbor and make the alliance between the two great civilizations much stronger than it was in Soviet times," he says, referring to China.

Akopov describes "post-Soviet state capitalism" as the "greatest weakness of the outgoing Russia." The nouveau riche's ideological dependence on the West has led them to despise their own people, writes Akopov. That's why he sees the effect of the sanctions against Russia as positive: "Many representatives of the 'elite' simply fled abroad. Putin very aptly described this as a natural and necessary process of our society's self-cleansing," writes Akopov, referring to a speech by the Kremlin chief March 16 , in which he defended the military operation in Ukraine with harsh words.

In the new Russia, justice is becoming the new socio-economic order in which the worker, the creator, the engineer, the inventor is rewarded - "someone who creates something instead of packaging it up and selling it on," explains the RIA journalist. Akopov is sure: "The spirit of Russian history, the spirit of our ancestors gives us the chance not only to atone for the collapse of the Soviet Union, but to correct it through creation, through the rebirth of a great Russia".

RIA Novosti is one of the largest news agencies in Russia. Her website is the most quoted Russian medium on social networks.

https://www.n-tv.de/politik/RIA-Nowosti-sieht-russische-Zukunft-in-der-UdSSR-article23215226.html

Good luck with that

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Haha😂 Putin hates USSR, he loves Russian Empire before revolution, then people were uneducated, poor and obedient. 
«In the new Russia, justice is becoming the new socio-economic order in which the worker, the creator, the engineer, the inventor is rewarded” - no, this will never be. This is only for people, who trust the government. 

Edited by Catherine

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Haha😂 Putin hates USSR, he loves Russian Empire before revolution, then people were uneducated, poor and obedient. 
«In the new Russia, justice is becoming the new socio-economic order in which the worker, the creator, the engineer” - no, this will never be. This is only for people, who trust the government. 

It's debatable whether Perestroika deception is real, but why wouldn't he want Russia to be strong like in the Soviet days? The same can be said for some Russian citizens that still fly the hammer and sickle. I doubt they're all commies, they probably just romanticize the days when Russia was powerful.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's debatable whether Perestroika deception is real, but why wouldn't he want Russia to be strong like in the Soviet days? The same can be said for some Russian citizens that still fly the hammer and sickle. I doubt they're all commies, they probably just romanticize the days when Russia was powerful.

He wants strong Russia, maybe. But I’m not sure. He wants Russian empire and say “Soviet Union” only for citizens, because in USSR people received a free quality education, free medical care, free appartements, free resorts, sanatoriums, free kindergarten etc. Of course, people want it, but they never get it. 

On 3/27/2022 at 11:54 AM, oddsnsods said:

jewish "NAZIS" are heroes when they kill Europeans and Christians, especially.

"No ties to extremism" says the Times of Israel (would they lie to Israelis as much as they lie to us?!/rhetorical)

image.png.1e2d8616dc0e04fc4f355ad1be933556.png

image.png.37c3a3d47d04115f9825932c60976b6e.png

https://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-zelensky-adviser-40-jewish-heroes-fighting-in-mariupol-steel-plant/

Hang on a minute....

image.png.80f342c60c6e120721963166fb8d06bb.png

There are? or there are not? [neo-nazis in Ukr]

They are politized? Or have no political influence?

Can we have it both ways?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

jewish "NAZIS" are heroes when they kill Europeans and Christians, especially.

"No ties to extremism" says the Times of Israel (would they lie to Israelis as much as they lie to us?!/rhetorical)

image.png.1e2d8616dc0e04fc4f355ad1be933556.png

image.png.37c3a3d47d04115f9825932c60976b6e.png

https://www.timesofisrael.com/senior-zelensky-adviser-40-jewish-heroes-fighting-in-mariupol-steel-plant/

Hang on a minute....

image.png.80f342c60c6e120721963166fb8d06bb.png

There are? or there are not? [neo-nazis in Ukr]

They are politized? Or have no political influence?

Can we have it both ways?

Khazionazis EST.

They are blatantly telling you their goal, Holodomor 2.0. Accept now its a global cull, instead of Christian Ukrainians.

The coming food catastrophe | May 21st 2022 | The Economist

Solution: Get your gene edited bread & cereal with added glysophate vitamins for your epsilon podlings.

The Muppet Master Encyclopedia — Poor Podlings Drained of Essence

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

anyone wonder why icke is silent?

I've come to the conclusion that he can't help his boomerishness while also not wanting to be financially destroyed (which I totally respect!)

And now things are so in-your-face-jewy no matter where one scrapes the surface he can't talk about it (for obvious reasons) so resorts to blaming an ideology that was totally, utterly, mercilessly destroyed by the full force of an international conspiracy resulting in the entire population being systematically reprogrammed "denazified" at gun point and whose country is still occupied and it's ideologs are the lowest of the lowest form of human scum in the normie mind.

image.png.f3e872892b81dcee5644f67cb99202c3.png

image.png.92eb55d333c03be60316d10310d7df31.png

e7e53c4034dc9f73.jpg.f2ca62e6100b10d09357bef22f37bfbf.jpg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

the adl (who got icke booted out of many venues using "antisemitism") should be exposed for aligning themselves

with the nazis, the same faction that killed 6million jews.

and let them wriggle out of that.

silence is a red flag imo

Edited by bamboozooka

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

in-your-face-jewy no matter where one scrapes the surface

In my own personal experience I had only seen the odd jew when I was in London and a gaggle of them lived in my area in Melbourne - there are only like 3000 in NZ - until 18 months ago  I;

a) never had a "conspiratorial" thought about "The Jews" nor bothered to investigate.

b) never gave jews any thought.

c) never wanted to give jews any thought.

d) was never fully indoctrinated into Hitler/Nazis=bad either.

e) if I did give jews a passing, fleeting thought, I probably thought the "White Supremacists" were most likely just regurgitating well-worn tropes.

f) had actually been so infected with the Holocaustianity white-guilt virus that I felt pangs if someone said something untoward about jews: literally, I had a friend in Melbourne (who'd been living around them his whole life) who would say, not maliciously but matter-of-factly, "I don't like jews!" and it would make me uncomfortable.

image.png.80328e0a33474690d3a6d65348f61897.png

THEN I managed to break that glamour (that is invisible and that I didn't even realize was there, it's so persuasive that even to my "normie" non-JQ-lay-person mind I discovered that this strange 'protective' coating must have permeated the deepest of my subconscious.)

I began pulling back some layers (after loosing those guilt-pangs) and found a jew here... and another jew there... and other jew there.. and a whole lot of jews -"ZOG-My G-d he's a jew?!" "OMG those people are jews?!" and that was just the surface ones like holding power in government and the media and hollyweird....(thinking back, I probably kinda knew the hollyweird trope was real but never understood how deep (and dark) it went.)

And then I delved deeper into history, both recent and medieval;  the "woke" marxist agenda - jews; the alphabet degeneracy - more jews; the transgender agenda - even more jews.

The Soviet Union - the Russian "Bolshevik" Revolution was a JEWISH revolution financed by jews in America!

WWII was an international JEWISH conspiracy!

Communism is JEWISH!

The illuminati was jews!

Freemasonary is subverted and is JEWISH kabbalah bum-fvckery for gentiles!

And I suddenly discovered EVERY SINGLE ASPECT - as pointed out in those 'anti-semitic' flyers - that I'd been told all my life (by the jewish media) that those evil "White Supremacists," full of baseless, anti-semitic hate, had been on about are true!

I read why the Germans disliked the jews, I started seeing who was hating on me (White people) and my culture and why, (the Talmud,) and discovered they were not just some ugly weird fossil people who believed in the Old Testament; they're a dangerous, powerful cabal!

Every.Where.You.Look.Every.Single.Time is real.

And well, then there's EVERY>SINGLE> covid injection and the BlackRock looting EVERYTHING.

If that makes me a rabid anti-Semitic White supremacist - so be it!

But jewish power and the jewish genocide of White people and their all-out war on my noble Western civilization; the highest of order- built by the blood, sweat, tears of my ancestors that am immensely proud of, is the single most pressing agenda right now and undeniable.

But I respect Icke for not going there - after all, I'm just some rando on the internet in a country that doesn't have major jew-specfic laws, (yet.)

And although I feel no need to say anything idiotic and childish, I also feel no need to sugar coat my distinct lack of philo-semitism by openly talking about the energy that hates me and is destroying my world....under every.single.rock.

although it's very lame and tiresome to be muh nahzi every 5mins.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

in the York Right of masonry they pray to Jehovah and YHWH. I have many ritual books from the blue lodge, royal arch, council and Scottish rite from my own accord that are in cyphers. Yes I can read them because I know how… no thanks. 

641F6DFC-FDA2-48C0-86C5-F36C66DB4D17.jpeg

Edited by Skotfreezy
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:
56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

In my own personal experience I had only seen the odd jew when I was in London and a gaggle of them lived in my area in Melbourne - there are only like 3000 in NZ - until 18 months ago  I;

a) never had a "conspiratorial" thought about "The Jews" nor bothered to investigate.

b) never gave jews any thought.

c) never wanted to give jews any thought.

d) was never fully indoctrinated into Hitler/Nazis=bad either.

e) if I did give jews a passing, fleeting thought, I probably thought the "White Supremacists" were most likely just regurgitating well-worn tropes.

f) had actually been so infected with the Holocaustianity white-guilt virus that I felt pangs if someone said something untoward about jews: literally, I had a friend in Melbourne (who'd been living around them his whole life) who would say, not maliciously but matter-of-factly, "I don't like jews!" and it would make me uncomfortable.

image.png.80328e0a33474690d3a6d65348f61897.png

THEN I managed to break that glamour (that is invisible and that I didn't even realize was there, it's so persuasive that even to my "normie" non-JQ-lay-person mind I discovered that this strange 'protective' coating must have permeated the deepest of my subconscious.)

I began pulling back some layers (after loosing those guilt-pangs) and found a jew here... and another jew there... and other jew there.. and a whole lot of jews -"ZOG-My G-d he's a jew?!" "OMG those people are jews?!" and that was just the surface ones like holding power in government and the media and hollyweird....(thinking back, I probably kinda knew the hollyweird trope was real but never understood how deep (and dark) it went.)

And then I delved deeper into history, both recent and medieval;  the "woke" marxist agenda - jews; the alphabet degeneracy - more jews; the transgender agenda - even more jews.

The Soviet Union - the Russian "Bolshevik" Revolution was a JEWISH revolution financed by jews in America!

WWII was an international JEWISH conspiracy!

Communism is JEWISH!

The illuminati was jews!

And I suddenly discovered EVERY SINGLE ASPECT - as pointed out in those 'anti-semitic' flyers - that I'd been told all my life (by the jewish media) that those evil "White Supremacists," full of baseless, anti-semitic hate, had been on about are true!

I read why the Germans disliked the jews, I started seeing who was hating on me (White people) and my culture and why, (the Talmud,) and discovered they were not just some ugly weird fossil people who believed in the Old Testament; they're a dangerous, powerful cabal!

Every.Where.You.Look.Every.Single.Time is real.

And well, then there's EVERY>SINGLE> covid injection and the BlackRock looting EVERYTHING.

If that makes me a rabid anti-Semitic White supremacist - so be it!

But jewish power and the jewish genocide of White people and their all-out war on my noble Western civilization; the highest of order- built by the blood, sweat, tears of my ancestors that am immensely proud of, is the single most pressing agenda right now and undeniable.

But I respect Icke for not going there - after all, I'm just some rando on the internet in a country that doesn't have major jew-specfic laws, (yet.)

And although I feel no need to say anything idiotic and childish, I also feel no need to sugar coat my distinct lack of philo-semitism by openly talking about the energy that hates me and is destroying my world....under every.single.rock.

although it's very lame and tiresome to be muh nahzi every 5mins.

This pretty much sums it up.

A7039A68-4E78-4493-BAF5-93FF4CBCC53D.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eddy64 said:

seems Kissinger has been speaking at davos and wants a ceasefire soon, not surprising cant have a 4th industrial revolution if everything has been nuked.

"soon" i.e. when Russia has full control of Donbas, I'd suggest

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

A7039A68-4E78-4493-BAF5-93FF4CBCC53D.jpeg

Excuuuze moi, I think you'll find that it was a Gorllion x less than the $ Gentiles have given over to them over the past 70 years... but that would depend on the weather on the given day...but, you know, the pie-graph is correct in theory:

image.png.4e939fd61c5b7c263c03ce29a8ae611e.png

image.png.74e89d849e14da3f787d3a39f3b6184f.png

283098041_10166498586065360_6023685593077290925_n.jpg.9b701c3e685163ee675ca357fcc08c21.jpg

You ever wonder why all the books are banned and the "NAZI" speeches on the History Channel are never sub-titled?

210706780_Screenshot2022-04-16205445.jpg.eeffd011ded55b961b064b3f55d021ea.jpg.b7c220f694f4ba3f882a621f5261e804.jpg

This one is more poignant  today than ever before.

1482500233_Screenshot2022-04-16181940.jpg.31d3c9a30897aefb0f9d86ddb81bb5e9.jpg.9dc1c5f02925a2b5e0b959324839bf86.jpg

THIS is what the Germans were fighting against- THESE demons committed a real holocaust and the German people knew they had them in their sights next.

image.png.62bfcfb087bd7f555cb8f1f121b11594.png

Which one of these books advocated the extermination of an entire ethnic group of people - a complete genocide?

image.png.e1ea0b4b15b50152ab663e3935f47e38.png

But keep the shekels coming, goyim

75d26e1ffbbee97f.jpg.4663e358aab1c24c040c20a036d555f9.jpg

image.png.e6bb68b57158808db795a7beb78f4325.png

History never repeats but it often rhymes

aba2236dba9f9817.webp.4e67dedae9049bcbbfd00f0c6c80f9b4.webp

c97252a7d8ef514c.jpeg.59f3e33bd4145fc0e8298e4236ac5620.jpeg

Edited by skitzorat

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2022 at 11:49 AM, Skotfreezy said:

This my friend I will like to find out.

Welcome to the forum btw.

America is now mask-off in front of the scenes, in-your-face, run by jews;

Their military and economic international power house which they're currently in the process of looting any remaining wealth - think jewish BlackRock - as they "South-Africanize" it before finalizing the transferring of said "power" base to the East. 

Ukraine is run by jews after the US State Dept jew Victoria Nuland organized a coup in 2014. jewish mafia boss and Oligarch, Igor Kolomoisky is top jew with jew Zelesnksy the current face.

It appears (in my opinon) to be the US factions current money laundering, child sex trafficking, Israeli white sex slave market and god knows what ever else "base" on the doorstep of Mother Russia. 

Russia has been raped by satanic Bolshevik jews since the 1917 revolution ushered in Communism.

Then in 1945 after the "glorious allies" utterly destroyed Germany who DARED to show the integrity and had the balls to kick the jews out while very publicly calling out their Marxist world domination plans -  literally burnt it to the ground in a vengeful orgy of firebombs, death camps and the largest mass-rape of woman in history, slaughtered millions of her people and gave her a hiding she never recovered from, divided the country up, then - in full knowledge - handed the rest of Eastern and all of Central Europe and her People over to those very same satanic jewish bolshevik communist butchers who had been raping, torturing, starving, executing and working to death in camps 10s of millions of Slavs for the previous 28 years!

In 1991 after the jews and their other other communists goy collaborators had milked the whole of Eastern Europe and its people dry, they turned into into "democrats" overnight and privatized all the Russian State Assets into "Russian" [jewish] Oligarch hands where it remains to this day.

They literally stole Russia its natural resources, forests, minerals, oil, the mines, the factories from the Russian people after brutally exterminating over 66+million of them as the rest lived as destitute slaves the previous 74 years!

Just like in the US/EU/West, but I guess the "format" is different? -  they own the media, the banks, the cities: they would have been the ones to decide jew-Putin was The Man. 

Chabad Lubavitchers end times death cult faction over see the jewish "spiritual" side whole Rus/Ukr sh!t-show.

0e78a3ead52cd789.jpg.834bc1ba03caa89063a0f156e793dca6.jpg

210d46c1a1c1ac63.jpeg.1bf2678fcd29aa82719c6c01841904b1.jpeg.3ed40b3d2a41d03721635f8cdbaf3f72.jpeg

Don't mean to overwhelm you with links! but here's some more really interesting stuff/sources/pics.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=407394

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=397142

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=391940

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/10819-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jewish-leaders-and-oligarchs/&do=findComment&comment=388527

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=394914

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Welcome to the forum btw.

America is now mask-off in front of the scenes, in-your-face, run by jews;

Their military and economic international power house which they're currently in the process of looting any remaining wealth - think jewish BlackRock - as they "South-Africanize" it before finalizing the transferring of said "power" base to the East. 

Ukraine is run by jews after the US State Dept jew Victoria Nuland organized a coup in 2014. jewish mafia boss and Oligarch, Igor Kolomoisky is top jew with jew Zelesnksy the current face.

It appears (in my opinon) to be the US factions current money laundering, child sex trafficking, Israeli white sex slave market and god knows what ever else "base" on the doorstep of Mother Russia. 

Russia has been raped by satanic Bolshevik jews since the 1917 revolution ushered in Communism.

Then in 1945 after the "glorious allies" utterly destroyed Germany who DARED to show the integrity and had the balls to kick the jews out while very publicly calling out their Marxist world domination plans -  literally burnt it to the ground in a vengeful orgy of firebombs, death camps and the largest mass-rape of woman in history, slaughtered millions of her people and gave her a hiding she never recovered from, divided the country up, then - in full knowledge - handed the rest of Eastern and all of Central Europe and her People over to those very same satanic jewish bolshevik communist butchers who had been raping, torturing, starving, executing and working to death in camps 10s of millions of Slavs for the previous 28 years!

In 1991 after the jews and their other other communists goy collaborators had milked the whole of Eastern Europe and its people dry, they turned into into "democrats" overnight and privatized all the Russian State Assets into "Russian" [jewish] Oligarch hands where it remains to this day. Just like in the US/EU/West, but I guess the "format" is different? -  they own the media, the banks, the cities: they would have been the ones to decide jew-Putin was The Man. 

Chabad Lubavitchers end times death cult faction over see the jewish "spiritual" side whole Rus/Ukr sh!t-show.

0e78a3ead52cd789.jpg.834bc1ba03caa89063a0f156e793dca6.jpg

210d46c1a1c1ac63.jpeg.1bf2678fcd29aa82719c6c01841904b1.jpeg.3ed40b3d2a41d03721635f8cdbaf3f72.jpeg

Don't mean to overwhelm you with links! but here's some more really interesting stuff/sources/pics.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=407394

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=397142

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=391940

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/10819-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jewish-leaders-and-oligarchs/&do=findComment&comment=388527

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25697-conflict-in-ukraine-russian-invasion/&do=findComment&comment=394914

Seems like every leader goes to that wall…

here’s something I came across I read and seen. 

https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/promova-prezidenta-ukrayini-volodimira-zelenskogo-v-kneseti-73701

https://theintercept.com/2022/03/23/ukraine-russia-peace-negotiations-israel/

also seems like Israel don’t want to let Ukraine have the iron dome.. both countries have to agree.. iron dome is an Israel and US project. I wonder if all that has to play into it and if Israel wants Russia to bomb Ukraine so that’s why they aren’t allowing them to have it. 

As a return to skitzo's wall of facts; it exists by virtue of us accepting it. This is really the tail wagging the dog to extremities. No one has produced anything of value in their circles for years outside of banter and catchphrases, which is why they want a literal private army to protect their current conference. God will set the score at some point if the people involved do not repent before their death, that includes all of their lackey's. And i'm not Christian by a long shot, that's just how their current stance will end up. Trying to supersede the cosmos, how about you stop trying to kill people first?