Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Old Knight said:

 

It's not fake it's just a single frame from a camera.

 

 

 

No idea what the guy saying as i do not understand russian. What is he saying?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, kilowon said:

No idea what the guy saying as i do not understand russian. What is he saying?

 

He is just describing the technicalities of the weapon and where it has been applied previously. It's not russian. It's  Indonesian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

He is just describing the technicalities of the weapon and where it has been applied previously. It's not russian. It's  Indonesian

so nothing to do with the Russian/UKraine war. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, kilowon said:

so nothing to do with the Russian/UKraine war. 

 

Very little. Just where, how, why and when it has been applied there. Mostly about the weapon's profile - entitled "The Largest Mortar in the World"

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, kilowon said:

so nothing to do with the Russian/UKraine war. 

 

The photos from the Ukraine war you called fake so I posted the video to show you they're real. You can see the exact same vehicle that I posted photos of in the beginning of the video. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Old Knight said:

 

The photos from the Ukraine war you called fake so I posted the video to show you they're real. You can see the exact same vehicle that I posted photos of in the beginning of the video. 

but they are not videos of the russian ukraine conflict. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Is this the same

Battle For Mariupol (2022) [English Subs]

 

pSn7zKPYteeC_640x360.jpg.6fb43edd9469a3262373f5de2a0f27de.jpg

 

No, that's a 30min documentary from RT while that video above is two and a half hours of compiled footage from different sources.

 

Quote

00:00 - Opening 02:51 - Most Ukrainian forces / Tank Footages 15:31 - Most Chechen forces 29:34 - Most Russian forces 30:39 Ukrainian Soldiers under fire in a building 31:18 Russians Forces on the ground 1:03:49 Ukrainian prisoners by Chechens 1:06:33 Civilian evacuated by the Chechens 1:07:03 Russians Forces with Chechens on the ground 1:13:17 Ukrainian prisoners 1:25:21 Randoms Moments, with some footage from Azovstal ( Russian side ) 1:40:50 Ukrainian in Azovstal 1:43:30 Civilians 1:49:55 Civilians Interview 1 and Russian Support about civilians 1:54:49 Civilians Interview 2 ( Childs ) 1:55:30 Civilian Interview 3 ( Mom ) 1:58:23 Civilian Interview 4 2:00:31 Civilian Interview 5 2:02:48 Civilian Interview 6 ( Nurse ) 2:08:17 Civilian Interview 7 2:14:25 +18 War Crimes 2:17:22 Aftermath 2:24:52 Credits

 

/!\ READ THE DESCRIPTION /!\

1 month of archiving all I can find about Marioupol except the traditional occidental medias.

ALL my footages, with no cuts or censored parts and more : /////WORK IN PROGRESS///////

 

MY SOURCES : Telegram : Pro Russians, Pro Ukrainian, Neutral ( This is the most of my content ) Patrick Lancaster ( Youtube ) Twitter WarLeak ( Youtube ) Azov Media 4chan HT News ( Youtube ) Graham Phillips ( Youtube ) MRT Ukraine Russian war ( Youtube )

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, metak88 said:

 

No, that's a 30min documentary from RT while that video above is two and a half hours of compiled footage from different sources.

 

 

 

I'll find it somewhere, thanks for update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I'll find it somewhere, thanks for update.

 

I'm uploading it to bitchute right now and will post the link when it's done, but it's going to take a while due to my slow upload speed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, metak88 said:

 

No, that's a 30min documentary from RT while that video above is two and a half hours of compiled footage from different sources.

 

 

 

Apparently from comments i am reading, that video is a collection of videos from Patrick Lancaster, you can find him here:

Patrick Lancaster screw u tube

Patrick Lancaster Telegram

Edited by sock muppet
name
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2022 at 7:11 AM, alexa said:

Well this is good of ol Liz, whats she gonna do eat them ?

 

REVEALED: Queen and the Royal Family 'have secretly opened their doors on their estates to Ukrainian refugees fleeing the war-torn nation'

Queen and the Royal Family have secretly opened their doors to Ukrainian refugees


Queen and the Royal Family have secretly opened their doors to Ukrainian refugees
Palace sources say a number of members (left, the Queen wearing yellow and blue) have vowed to 'do their bit' after being moved by the tragic events following Vladimir Putin's invasion. Royals have also made substantial cash donations but insist they want to keep their efforts to help under wraps. Almost 54,000 refugees (top-right and bottom-right) have arrived under the Government's scheme, with the royals now joining politicians, business leaders and huge numbers of other Britons in offering to house the six million people desperately escaping Russian invaders.

 

Edit- They do like this number 6 million :classic_rolleyes:

 

Six million..... how long will it take? I mean how many flights will it take to move six million people?

Supposing, a jumbo jet will carry about 450 people? It's gonna take 13,333 flights, which is about 36.5 planes each day. That's at least one flight per hour. 🤨

 

UK's population to grow to 73 millions then.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2022 at 2:05 PM, Fluke said:

The question on everybodys lips should now be are you prepared? I got my guns, got my gold, got my fuel  so I can head for the mountains come the nukes, got my Bible got my hunting gear. Got a underground bunker up on the ranch my grandaddy built for us.

 

Don't forget the 3 Ps. Practice, pray, prepare.

 

No. lol

War is like...far from it. But one must choose the timeline.

 

Seriously Fluke 🤨

 

You got guns too? 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Six million..... how long will it take? I mean how many flights will it take to move six million people?

Supposing, a jumbo jet will carry about 450 people? It's gonna take 13,333 flights, which is about 36.5 planes each day. That's at least one flight per hour. 🤨

 

UK's population to grow to 73 millions then.

And there we have our answer!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And there we have our answer!

 

Forgot to add, that figure is based on flying 24/7 for a year. 😆

Bearing in mind international flights stop around midnight and it doesn't start till 5am so.........

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2022 at 12:11 PM, Golden Retriever said:

 

Just discovered this

 

777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley is a collection of papers written by Aleister Crowley. It is a table of magical correspondences. It was edited and introduced by Dr. Israel Regardie, and is a reference book based on the Hermetic Qabalah.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_and_Other_Qabalistic_Writings_of_Aleister_Crowley

 

 

 

Strange connection with Aleister Crowley and the 21st C Ukraine Conflict....

 

Crowley claimed to have invented the V Sign.

 

Slide29.JPG.c813df5ffcdacf03b36bd7b7a18b5d2c.JPGSlide30.JPG.2e488f24d40576a40a060f5e31600c0c.JPGSlide31.JPG.39e6d294f5818f37ae64c26778d809d6.JPG

 

The V Sign has been a favourite ever since.

 

Slide73.JPG.f552a5b3bd03888432956eaed605a900.JPGSlide78.JPG.99dcc49905a88ae9037e11ed6457a2b2.JPGSlide80.JPG.ad9d6eb068814d8cfb6018a0d5d3d130.JPG

 

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/v-for-victory-v6.pdf

 

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/v-for-victory-v6.pdf_

_

 

Slide83.JPG

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Prince Arthur said:

 

Strange connection with Aleister Crowley and the 21st C Ukraine Conflict....

 

Crowley claimed to have invented the V Sign.

 

Slide29.JPG.c813df5ffcdacf03b36bd7b7a18b5d2c.JPGSlide30.JPG.2e488f24d40576a40a060f5e31600c0c.JPGSlide31.JPG.39e6d294f5818f37ae64c26778d809d6.JPG

 

The V Sign has been a favourite ever since.

 

Slide73.JPG.f552a5b3bd03888432956eaed605a900.JPGSlide78.JPG.99dcc49905a88ae9037e11ed6457a2b2.JPGSlide80.JPG.ad9d6eb068814d8cfb6018a0d5d3d130.JPG

 

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/v-for-victory-v6.pdf

 

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/v-for-victory-v6.pdf_

_

 

Slide83.JPG

 

On 11/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Don't get me started on his role in V For Vendetta either. The movie that bullshits us about a far-right Christian dystopian Britain that persecutes minorities such as Jewish people and Muslims. Absolutely subversive and laughable.

 

vforzionism.jpg

 

There was an old piece called 'V For Zionism' that I read years ago. I have searched waybackmachine and archive.is for it but I can't find it, just Morgoth's piece on V For Vendetta.

https://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2015/04/

 

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Prince Arthur said:

 

Strange connection with Aleister Crowley and the 21st C Ukraine Conflict....

 

Crowley claimed to have invented the V Sign.

 

Slide29.JPG.c813df5ffcdacf03b36bd7b7a18b5d2c.JPGSlide30.JPG.2e488f24d40576a40a060f5e31600c0c.JPGSlide31.JPG.39e6d294f5818f37ae64c26778d809d6.JPG

 

The V Sign has been a favourite ever since.

 

Slide73.JPG.f552a5b3bd03888432956eaed605a900.JPGSlide78.JPG.99dcc49905a88ae9037e11ed6457a2b2.JPGSlide80.JPG.ad9d6eb068814d8cfb6018a0d5d3d130.JPG

 

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/v-for-victory-v6.pdf

 

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/v-for-victory-v6.pdf_

_

 

Slide83.JPG

 

The V sign i thought was taken from the English way of saying fuk off to the French, due to the fact that the two fingers used in archery with the long bow that decimated the French in battle, they used to cut off those fingers when captured by the French, so with the palms forward facing was a sign of peace through victory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

The V sign i thought was taken from the English way of saying fuk off to the French, due to the fact that the two fingers used in archery with the long bow that decimated the French in battle, they used to cut off those fingers when captured by the French, so with the palms forward facing was a sign of peace through victory.

 

 

I suspect the 'V Sign' pre-dates Crowley and Agincourt.

Slide3.JPG.ba2c1815fb15aad9bc2fd70a96992b78.JPGSlide32.JPG.a9083029f1879761ee29b4eb2bf83a2e.JPGSlide102.JPG.da739b4ed691ee1a721ea3fa03bc5546.JPGSlide81.JPG.d7f6d06f90e88004dd28bf7bbf09f9e4.JPG

 

 

Slide42.JPG.e81cbd6ba92bfff4bb30b62e4cc9de6b.JPG

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/05/v-for-victory-v6.pdf

 

 

 

 

Edited by Prince Arthur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...