Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

The question on everybodys lips should now be are you prepared? I got my guns, got my gold, got my fuel  so I can head for the mountains come the nukes, got my Bible got my hunting gear. Got a underground bunker up on the ranch my grandaddy built for us.

Don't forget the 3 Ps. Practice, pray, prepare. 

I had one tin of bins but we had it for a dinner... 😂

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2022 at 5:42 AM, Hello Mum said:

You don't need to be a full blown 'denier' to find some serious holes in the Holo narrative. Various reasons :-

1. The figure of 6 million jews being in 'peril' or oppressed was mentioned many times in newspaper articles from the 1890's onwards. In other words we were being prepped for the 6 million figure which is crucial in terms of corresponding to the Talmudic requirement number-wise.

2. I very much doubt there were 6 million jews 'available' to Hitler from Germany/occupied territories.

3. Official worldwide jewish population figures show 15 million in 1933, still 15 million in 1948. How is that possible ?

4. Don't forget that Russia 'liberated' all the 'death' camps yet several weeks elapsed before news of what they 'found' leaked out. In other words they had time to 'dress up' the camps to fit the narrative.

5. From a purely logistical standpoint the camps simply did not have enough capacity to cremate this many corpses in the time frame described. Furthermore it would have taken a colossal amount of coke to keep the ovens fired, then there is the question of why weren't there mountains of ash found ?

6. Cyanide gas leaves a tell-tale powder blue residue as described here. The only place this can be seen at Auschwitz is on the exterior walls of the de-lousing chamber - a small room used to cleanse clothing. Typhus was a huge problem in the camps and this alone accounted for many of the recorded deaths.

7. We are told that the extermination programme began in earnest late in 1943 - at this time Hitler was already losing the war and it defies belief that he should suddenly divert a huge amount of valuable resources for this purpose.

8. The camps were essentially internment camps built to house 'enemies' of the state. Let us not forget that we had camps here too - for example a very large one on the Isle of Man where German and Italian UK residents were sent as they too were viewed as enemies of the state. Also worth noting that internment camps here and in Germany were situated far away from the main theatres of war - in other words inmates were out of harms way.

9. If the 6 million figure is so easily provable then why is it an imprisonable offence in so many countries to merely question this number without claiming that nothing happened ? 

10. Eye witness survivors - even if we allow for the fact that there were gas chambers operating then logic dictates that there can be no eye-witness survivors.

11. Finally, it should be remembered that Russia had plenty of blood on it's hands at the time stemming back to the Holodomor in Ukraine where it is estimated that 10 million were deliberately starved to death. Add to that the millions more who perished under Stalin between the wars and you can see why Russia would be so keen to deflect attention from their own atrocities and pin everything on Germany.

Thanks for this post. It's not often that someone actually speaks out with details. Can you tell me where you found these (highlighted) facts? I have always known that there could not possibly have been 6 million killed the way we are expected to believe.... and yes, hard to be an eye witness if you are supposedly dead.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

LOLZ!

When youknownothing asked me if it was real-real - (I admit sometimes I get fooled by whats on twit/gab but I'm used to clown world absurd headlines are normal at this point) - I suddenly did a double-take and "google" the headline to see if it WAS actually real..... and as it turned out to be spread across multiple sites lol so I just screenshoted the search results blindly. lol

Please forgive me🤓🤭

Bless you my child you are forgiven....and im laughing like mad here (and having a small coughing fit) ...Best we keep laughing otherwise we'll get dragged down to 'their' level

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Can you tell me where you found these (highlighted) facts?

6 million.

I put together an extensive collection of links/sources to Books, newspaper clips, videos, refencing "6 million Jews being Holocausted"  283+ times pre 1945 and explanations here...

3. Official worldwide jewish population figures show 15 million in 1933, still 15 million in 1948

34f93ed7dfa2cbfc.jpg.994a1e0e81b20419cbc780e3953740fb.jpg

ae35f3d790e4a5c2.jpg.7fb96fccc312df30036ff6b05553225a.jpg

aea9e3ce6bb2c390.jpg.18c107e021d7bc972b750f0f6630681d.jpg

I tend to believe the old-skool type-writer written newspaper articles and official documents because they're much, much harder to forge in photoshop.

image.png.138a79a2caf4d883641589465ebd3af1.png

image.png.538945a3f60bca74434c3edd0736bade.png

82a6351d07287b83.jpg.79779c625beb1a554190214cb0daef8d.jpg

Before I saw all the pre 45 6 Million clips I had never questioned it as it just wasnt on my radar, but then when I saw those it blew my mind!

Just ask any normie why this is the only thing in history that is illegal - a jailable offense to even remotely question in most European countries and they can't answer. They recently re-jailed Ursela whos 93.

The answer being is that the entire murderous state of Israel and our ENITRE post WWII framing hinges solely on this event - that the Evil Germans murdered in cold blood 6 Million jews. Now think about the collective guilt and BILLIONS of Euros the poor German nation has given and been put through! Can you imagine the backlash?

The dam has been breaking for while, hence the tripling down with laws in the UK and Canada and mandatory teaching in American schools and museums in every town... 

Frankly, collectively they've taken their mask off and are openly bragging about how much they hate me and my people and culture and are actually genociding us and driving the whole world to another war, again! - so I don't care if some jews and philo-semites get their feelings hurt because of some 'uncomfortable' historical truthbombs - it needs to be shouted from the roof tops.

byQVvFO.jpg.0b4121a667db428872e7f8f4074914cf.jpg

14697064_Screenshot2022-04-27211032.jpg.cdbe07c7d360ef5db99f901405cffd27.jpg

764692772_Screenshot2022-04-27153325.jpg.f4bf6d7d8a0498c34abd6535c72b6dd5.jpg

They can't help taking the piss to our faces.

image.png.0540e76b7a0b17d2b97207a9128a9295.pngimage.png.291aca0a0321746fc8414d97e9f90dcd.png

(What are the odds?!)

and being complete kvnts, continuously

image.png.5bb70a73a32d81f865c537f7a26dc89e.png

Unrelenting mockery through meme-warfare is the least of it.

image.png.0d4fa29567a4271f3c142d82fabf6d42.png

image.png.5656648de041b2f5a707016d5744d575.png

image.png.dcc1f5a9be95b95594ae21b0d15c93b2.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Prop crisis hero..no shots atall of any wounds. Obvious acting, specially with the evil Russian invaders.

Directed by Sean Penn, staring Angelina Whorelie & music by Bono & Geldolf Chabad productions...please send more of your taxes.

Hilarious too how all the media refer to soldiers surrendering as being "evacuated." Seems the entire Ukrainian army (Ze evil Azov) were held up in some factory.

Moving on swiftly to monkey pox..🎬

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Prop crisis hero..no shots atall of any wounds. Obvious acting, specially with the evil Russian invaders.

Directed by Sean Penn, staring Angelina Whorelie & music by Bono & Geldolf Chabad productions...please send more of your taxes.

Hilarious too how all the media refer to soldiers surrendering as being "evacuated." Seems the entire Ukrainian army (Ze evil Azov) were held up in some factory.

Moving on swiftly to monkey pox..🎬

The AP watermark should tell you all you need to know

i think heres a sideways look at the Russia vs Uk /USA

screenshot from video below showing bordering countries around arctic , battle for fuel

Screenshot_2022-05-20-20-38-15-327_com.google.android.youtube.jpg.ea092dc8e63ac97110e19d7f44a42e87.jpg

Posted (edited)

Well this is good of ol Liz, whats she gonna do eat them ?

REVEALED: Queen and the Royal Family 'have secretly opened their doors on their estates to Ukrainian refugees fleeing the war-torn nation'

Queen and the Royal Family have secretly opened their doors to Ukrainian refugees

Queen and the Royal Family have secretly opened their doors to Ukrainian refugees
Palace sources say a number of members (left, the Queen wearing yellow and blue) have vowed to 'do their bit' after being moved by the tragic events following Vladimir Putin's invasion. Royals have also made substantial cash donations but insist they want to keep their efforts to help under wraps. Almost 54,000 refugees (top-right and bottom-right) have arrived under the Government's scheme, with the royals now joining politicians, business leaders and huge numbers of other Britons in offering to house the six million people desperately escaping Russian invaders.

Edit- They do like this number 6 million :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by alexa

3 hours ago, alexa said:

REVEALED: Queen and the Royal Family 'have secretly opened their doors on their estates to Ukrainian refugees fleeing the war-torn nation'

Palace sources say a number of members (left, the Queen wearing yellow and blue) have vowed to 'do their bit' after being moved by the tragic events following Vladimir Putin's invasion. Royals have also made substantial cash donations but insist they want to keep their efforts to help under wraps. Almost 54,000 refugees (top-right and bottom-right) have arrived under the Government's scheme, with the royals now joining politicians, business leaders and huge numbers of other Britons in offering to house the six million people desperately escaping Russian invaders.

So much for it being a secret if the palace source itself has exposed the plan. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

So much for it being a secret if the palace source itself has exposed the plan. 

Yes exactly, they have to show the world how they are doing their bit for the cause, that they themselves are causing in the first place.

5 hours ago, alexa said:

but nowt for the homeless english or families living in a hotel. 

charity obviously starts at Virtue signaling

n.b add Ukrainian friend to my bucketlist

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

240 mm self-propelled heavy mortar 2S4 Tyulpan firing at a bridge between Severodonetsk and Lysychans'k, middle of May 2022

zbeu9mngfo091.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1802def6f5b0f4a5899e20144426d88885c470aa

3ets9nqgfo091.jpg?width=1279&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a09d7c806db3ad4cb9a2a4f03dabb6ef0af1241b

royibmrgfo091.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=874e66b1aa6f7daa67552076abe3b3c7e4c8cd71

the explosion look fake as fuck. Cheap cgi

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kilowon said:

the explosion look fake as fuck. Cheap cgi

The explosion could be real, do you know what makes me think it's fake? Lack of ear protection, geezer in the foreground has nothing in his ears and is right next to the blast. I'm pretty sure it would be enough to burst or perforate your ear drums being that close. I could be wrong. 🤷

• Like 1