Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

that anyone is saying nobody is being killed

i guess the death data of ukraine will, like covid, show very little difference last year to this year 

the entire countris population is controlled in very small pockets. There are vast areas that can be used to stage a faux war (bangs, gun shots etc) 

i view all witnesses as war correspondants, controlled actors speaking as mouth pieces of a propaganda war

babies being thrown out of cribs in Gulf War 1 is nothing compared to the lies we are being told thrpugh the zombie box. 

with zillions of mobile phones i am struggling to find any independant footage of this Ukraine war.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zArk said:

i guess the death data of ukraine will, like covid, show very little difference last year to this year 

the entire countris population is controlled in very small pockets. There are vast areas that can be used to stage a faux war (bangs, gun shots etc) 

i view all witnesses as war correspondants, controlled actors speaking as mouth pieces of a propaganda war

babies being thrown out of cribs in Gulf War 1 is nothing compared to the lies we are being told thrpugh the zombie box. 

with zillions of mobile phones i am struggling to find any independant footage of this Ukraine war.

You aint looking hard enough...I'll ask you the same question....What exactly are you looking for ?...Define independent?

How much more independent do you want ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

..I'll ask you the same question....What exactly are you looking for ?...Define independen

what i mean is the ukrainian average joe has mobile phones, the ability to video record and upload. 

millions of em

yet i see none 

the media footage is all fake , ukraine is a controlled military zone and any mobile footage will be military authorised or origin.

that link requires an app to view the thread?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zArk said:

what i mean is the ukrainian average joe has mobile phones, the ability to video record and upload. 

millions of em

yet i see none 

the media footage is all fake , ukraine is a controlled military zone and any mobile footage will be military authorised or origin.

that link requires an app to view the thread?

The reddit link have very few videos of the so called war. You can count them on one finger. None of them show actual combat. A few shows a tank being destroyed, as if Russia is rolling into the warzone with individual tank. Another shows two soldier getting blown up, no way to identified who or where it is from, again making you asked why would two Russian soldier be going about by themselves in the middle of a war zone. Not a single image of a Russian regiment, or a line of Russian tanks. Nothing, Instead lots of destroyed building. It is ridiculous that you have to search high and low to find 3 videos of the war in this ara of mass smartphone use. Cannot people on here are falling this easily for the propaganda. This is ISIS v2

Edited by kilowon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

it is in ukraine, honest guv.

they are shooting down russian copters, honest guv

Untitled.jpg

That is about the extent of the footage. People telling us that this is real with absolutely no evidence to back up their claim.

• Like 1

Funny thing, While the Ukrainian are supposedly fleeing the war, all the celebrities are going to kiev. How about all the refugee heads to kiev instead of Poland and western Europe, if the capital is safe and sound? People need to questioned those ridiculous narrative 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know what you mean fam, this is a peaceful Christian Minecraft server. 😆

Jokes aside, it should be given to the homeless.

It needs to be knocked down and rebuilt into something else before that happens. They need erasing from the face of the planet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kilowon said:

The reddit link have very few videos of the so called war. You can count them on one finger. None of them show actual combat. A few shows a tank being destroyed, as if Russia is rolling into the warzone with individual tank. Another shows two soldier getting blown up, no way to identified who or where it is from, again making you asked why would two Russian soldier be going about by themselves in the middle of a war zone. Not a single image of a Russian regiment, or a line of Russian tanks. Nothing, Instead lots of destroyed building. It is ridiculous that you have to search high and low to find 3 videos of the war in this ara of mass smartphone use. Cannot people on here are falling this easily for the propaganda. This is ISIS v2

I'll ask you again...What is it exactly you want to see?...Lines of advancing troops?....battles being fought hand to hand and street to street ? and as for the reddit link if you cant deduce whats happening and claiming it doesn't show where or when you are beginning to sound like a petulant child screaming and stamping their feet becuase things are not being shown 'How you want them to be' .

War is not as you want it to be....War evolves ,its dynamic and one things for certain it isn't a video game so lay off the COD

Get on a plane get over there,come back and give US the truth,because as it stands you have as much information as everybody else at your child like fingertips

Time for you to go on ignore my friend

3 hours ago, kilowon said:

Funny thing, While the Ukrainian are supposedly fleeing the war, all the celebrities are going to kiev. How about all the refugee heads to kiev instead of Poland and western Europe, if the capital is safe and sound? People need to questioned those ridiculous narrative 

As i said before in this thread the exodus home began sometime ago:classic_blink:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/54FfmyqvFOnG/

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'll ask you again...What is it exactly you want to see?...Lines of advancing troops?....battles being fought hand to hand and street to street ? and as for the reddit link if you cant deduce whats happening and claiming it doesn't show where or when you are beginning to sound like a petulant child screaming and stamping their feet becuase things are not being shown 'How you want them to be' .

War is not as you want it to be....War evolves ,its dynamic and one things for certain it isn't a video game so lay off the COD

Get on a plane get over there,come back and give US the truth,because as it stands you have as much information as everybody else at your child like fingertips

Time for you to go on ignore my friend

No, I sound like someone who knows bullshit and fakery when he sees it. I would  indeed expect to see lines of advancing troops. There are supposed to be tens of thousands of Russian troops there and the also a superhuman heroic Ukraine army battling it out. Ironically enough most of the footage do look like video games and they actually did used footage from a video games to try to pass off as real war footage. So you admitting you do know any better either? As for ignore, That is your prerogative,  I could care less.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kilowon said:

No, I sound like someone who knows bullshit and fakery when he sees it. I would  indeed expect to see lines of advancing troops. There are supposed to be tens of thousands of Russian troops there and the also a superhuman heroic Ukraine army battling it out. Ironically enough most of the footage do look like video games and they actually did used footage from a video games to try to pass off as real war footage. So you admitting you do know any better either? As for ignore, That is your prerogative,  I could care less.

Computer games, footage from other conflicts in other countries, faked dead bodies on the ground, cars turned upside down to simulate explosions with all nearby windows fully intact. The news regarding Ukraine is propaganda, all of it? no idea the extent but its quite clear, much like the news surrounding covid, Ukraine is not much better for the people watching it and doesn't provide any level of neutrality or accuracy

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, Morpheus said:

Some information I've just come across about Ukraine that have my spidey senses tingling:

The first stem cell treatment on humans occurred in Ukraine. 

The world's first center to use stem cells for therapeutic purposes in humans was done in Kyiv Ukraine. 

The world's first ever fully licensed fetal stem cell bank was in the Ukraine. 

The world's largest fetal stem cell therapeutic bank (EmCell) was started in Ukraine. 

Stem cell anti-aging treatment is big business in Ukraine. 

So my initial thoughts are Bioweapon production and fetus harvesting has clearly been going on here. What doesn't make sense is why Putin is in there smashing the place up. 🤔🤷 Just saying....

Sorry @EnigmaticWorld I'm stealing your Wojak picture for effect. 😁

woj.jpg

He's not destroying it and opposite to Poland they still use Putin's gas... 😡

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

He's not destroying it and opposite to Poland they still use Putin's gas... 😡

True, he has from footage, appears to have demolished large parts, but it still doesn't make sense. 🤷

18 minutes ago, kilowon said:

The ukrainian realizing they been fooled

They always knew. Actually they went home for Easter celebrations... After a week they came back. That's how scary this war is... Poland pays 3000£ for first child 4300£ for second. Although it is one time payment they are treated better than BLM. Would you move? 😂