Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, zArk said:

U2 perform, government heads visit, they send a song and dance act to Eurovision but the wives are in Rome

 

its all so war like and real 

IMG_20220516_165059.jpg

They prefer to be in Rome than in their country when their husband could be slaughtered any minutes from now. You could not make that shit up

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Yes its all cgi and fake and no ones dying and the propaganda from both sides is shit because the 101st Chairborne Commando's of the DI forum say so

 

I'm out guys

 

Wait for the history to be written by the winners but for now use multiple sources across that big bad internet and form your own opinions

This is exactly what we are doing. Trying to find out the truth. You seemed offended by that. Why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kilowon said:

This is exactly what we are doing. Trying to find out the truth. You seemed offended by that. Why?

Because your initial post regarding this came across as somebody sitting there expecting warporn, that was reliant on Telegram with not an ounce of compassion for the people dying just a whine about the 'same 4 clips'

 

THATS what i found offensive

 

''Oh the age of the smartphone'...''They'll film anything''

 

What is that you ACTUALLY want ?...the truth?...its war mate the truth comes later and what good is you knowing the 'truth' going to do right now ? going to change the shape of war ? be a historical record ?  Do you want to debate the veracity of the reporting?...do you want to debate the authenticity of the PROPAGANDA coming from both sides ?  Perhaps you'd like to debate the wire services i.e Reuters etc where a lot of this comes from ?

 

I'm out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Because your initial post regarding this came across as somebody sitting there expecting warporn, that was reliant on Telegram with not an ounce of compassion for the people dying just a whine about the 'same 4 clips'

 

THATS what i found offensive

 

''Oh the age of the smartphone'...''They'll film anything''

 

What is that you ACTUALLY want ?...the truth?...its war mate the truth comes later and what good is you knowing the 'truth' going to do right now ? going to change the shape of war ? be a historical record ?  Do you want to debate the veracity of the reporting?...do you want to debate the authenticity of the PROPAGANDA coming from both sides ?  Perhaps you'd like to debate the wire services i.e Reuters etc where a lot of this comes from ?

 

I'm out

I do not care if you found me digging for the truth offensive. People dies everyday. But i will not let those triggered by the search for the truth stop me questioning things that makes no sense. Like politicians and celebrities flooding to an active war zone. Or wives of siege soldiers going to Rome for mass. Or U2 doing a concert in a bunker. All the globalist assets have been deployed to push a very specific agenda. The coverage of this so called war is ridiculous. Clearly designed to trigger people. After the last two years it is incredible how people are falling for this shit. And if you trust Reuters for the truth then I do not know what to tell you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you see this conflict goes back to 2014? There is a few good documentaries on the topic. Yet this year, whether it is to manipulate people off the back of covid or is actually any more significant than it was since 2014 is debatable. It seems to me like the people that tell the UK government what to do, told them that Ukraine is very important to their interests for their plans for a global order. Of course the government do what their masters say and decided to jump on the bandwagon. Not once did they explain why it is within the interest of the British people to care about Ukraine. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SimonTV said:

Not once did they explain why it is within the interest of the British people to care about Ukraine. 

 

It should be in everyones interest to care about sovereign nations, especially when they're up against a larger foe.

 

However, we should not be getting involved as Britain needs to be scapegoated so the elites can have their NWO. Seems like Boris wants to see us glassed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is it any different than UK fighting over The Falklands or China Taiwan or some other examples comes to mind. Some of the regions that are in conflict actually consider themselves russian and speak russian. Of course people will immediately claim that I support Russia. I don't support Russia, what I support is for the people of every country to the right of self determination. Why not just divide Ukraine up like was done to other countries in the region? That could have been years ago before Russia started expanding their borders, that way they would still be an independent country and Russia wouldn't have total control over that region. These people in charge of our "world order" should have done more to sort that out but of course that is not the solution they want, they want the war and they want white christian countries to destroy each other. Surely if we are fighting anyone it should be china or the middle east? hell we just spent the last 30 years crying about muh weapons of mass destruction in the middle east only to hand it back to them with billions in weapons to boot.

 

/end of rant

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It should be in everyones interest to care about sovereign nations, especially when they're up against a larger foe.

 

However, we should not be getting involved as Britain needs to be scapegoated so the elites can have their NWO. Seems like Boris wants to see us glassed.

 

My thoughts exactly, and more so when you realise the shit that psychopath has put the British people through, to cover it up he is willing to provoke a very angry bear and have us pay the price!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

its all manufactured reality

 

theres no war to see on tv. its all rehashed images with narrative to make you picture a war in your mind

 

its a controlled information war 

 

putin, biden,bojo, macron etc are all bilderberg /davos whores working together for a common purpose above them

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It should be in everyones interest to care about sovereign nations, especially when they're up against a larger foe.

 

However, we should not be getting involved as Britain needs to be scapegoated so the elites can have their NWO. Seems like Boris wants to see us glassed.

 

A certain conflict in the middle east comes to mind that makes me think caring about other countries sovereign interest is not "everyone's" interest. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zArk said:

its all manufactured reality

 

theres no war to see on tv. its all rehashed images with narrative to make you picture a war in your mind

 

its a controlled information war 

 

putin, biden,bojo, macron etc are all bilderberg /davos whores working together for a common purpose above them

 

 

 

 

 

I have had similar thoughts, unfortunately it is something i can not prove, and i think there is a game much bigger going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

A certain conflict in the middle east comes to mind that makes me think caring about other countries sovereign interest is not "everyone's" interest. 

 

Well that's the same story though. Azov are like a white ISIS in the sense that they're used as a pretext for war. Azov never attack the you know whoish, and neither do ISIS.

 

I agree with you, but it sets a dangerous precedent. Elites can fund radicals in our nations and we're supposed to just give a up our countries.

 

I don't have the answer to this crap, but this is some slippery slope shit.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well that's the same story though. Azov are like a white ISIS in the sense that they're used as a pretext for war. Azov never attack the you know whoish, and neither do ISIS.

 

I agree with you, but it sets a dangerous precedent. Elites can fund radicals in our nations and we're supposed to just give a up our countries.

 

I don't have the answer to this crap, but this is some slippery slope shit.

 

The big question for me is, whose interest is it to care about Ukraine? I don't care about Ukraine or Russia. If Russia wants to take Ukraine then what is stopping other countries from taking over other countries? How can we differentiate? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

The big question for me is, whose interest is it to care about Ukraine? I don't care about Ukraine or Russia. If Russia wants to take Ukraine then what is stopping other countries from taking over other countries? How can we differentiate? 

 

I care about the innocent people on both sides, but not so much the governments. I understand that that is probably the soft Christian side of me though.

 

I'm not really sure how to help them without bringing problems to our own doorstep. They need to help themselves by getting rid of Zelensky.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, zArk said:

its all manufactured reality

 

theres no war to see on tv. its all rehashed images with narrative to make you picture a war in your mind

 

its a controlled information war 

 

putin, biden,bojo, macron etc are all bilderberg /davos whores working together for a common purpose above them

 

 

 

 

exactly.  And even those who consider themselves awake are falling for it, No doubt they will fall for the future alien invasion too lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, zArk said:

its all manufactured reality

 

theres no war to see on tv. its all rehashed images with narrative to make you picture a war in your mind

 

its a controlled information war 

 

putin, biden,bojo, macron etc are all bilderberg /davos whores working together for a common purpose above them

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think is going on there? And wouldn't Ukrainians be calling the refugees home if there was no threat? Something is happening, and I believe both sides are in on it too. I'm just not sure how hostile it really is out there.

 

And while I don't believe that everything is fake, I do understand the likes of you and kilowon's sentiment. If things were really as bad as our media makes out, then surely they would be able to prove it without a shadow of a doubt, even without showing gore.

 

I think a lot of things are exaggerated by design so all the lies and half truths come back to bite western people in the arse, then our leaders will probably piss off to the East and leave us hanging. I so hope I'm wrong though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And wouldn't Ukrainians be calling the refugees home if there was no threat? Something is happening, and I believe both sides are in on it too. I'm just not sure how hostile it really is out there.

 

That has been reported on if you allow MSM to report the story as vaguely genuine, but who knows in this game, and we were told that the only winning move is not to play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

We tried the empire trope and we tried the casual expansionist trope. Now they want to do a global order as a solution, my preference instead is decentralisation. Just break up arguing regions in to smaller states instead of allowing civil wars. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

its all manufactured reality

 

theres no war to see on tv. its all rehashed images with narrative to make you picture a war in your mind

 

its a controlled information war 

 

putin, biden,bojo, macron etc are all bilderberg /davos whores working together for a common purpose above them

 

 

 

 

Declaring this information-led "war" as fake doesn't mean that anyone is saying nobody is being killed. It is phoney in the way it is being shown to the world, phoney in its true agenda (displacement of Ukranians for some ulterior reason, repatriation of the Israelis under attack in their current homeland, some sort of NATO psy-op, a money-laundering transfer of wealth from West to East for some reason, etc). Suspicious in the footage being shown, the narrative being framed, the actors taking part (Bono, Biden, Macron, western celebs).

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

The big question for me is, whose interest is it to care about Ukraine? I don't care about Ukraine or Russia. If Russia wants to take Ukraine then what is stopping other countries from taking over other countries? How can we differentiate? 

Almost all countries have already been taken by US/UK/EU, some obviously and by force, while most are taken through corrupt foreign agents, who call themselves "presidents" and "politicians". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Almost all countries have already been taken by US/UK/EU, some obviously and by force, while most are taken through corrupt foreign agents, who call themselves "presidents" and "politicians". 

 

Spreading democracy of course 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Declaring this information-led "war" as fake doesn't mean that anyone is saying nobody is being killed. It is phoney in the way it is being shown to the world, phoney in its true agenda (displacement of Ukranians for some ulterior reason, repatriation of the Israelis under attack in their current homeland, some sort of NATO psy-op, a money-laundering transfer of wealth from West to East for some reason, etc). Suspicious in the footage being shown, the narrative being framed, the actors taking part (Bono, Biden, Macron, western celebs).

 

''Actors taking part''....Hmmm.........The majority of them from the young global leaders programme from previous years cohorts  (including Putin) and who are now in place in positions of power and influence....Uncle Klaus  may appear as the saviour of mankind in his pound shop Darth Vader outfit and sort it all out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...