Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

Posted (edited)

This may have already been posted.... I haven't read a thing in this thread tbh.

Well, it looks like Russia can only last another 2-3 months.....tide is turning against Russian due to lack of money.

Popularity of Putin is sinking and army isn't listening to him apparently.

Official figure for death is like just over 1000+ but it is estimated somewhere around 20K on Russian side.

This means 25% reduction in their army.

Five prefectural governors have resigned and further two are considering but they have been stopped.

Furthermore, Russian independent news (true or not?) have reported that Putin's lover is expecting their 5th child and Putin wasn't expecting this surprise news just before the cancelled event. Apparently, he went silent after that. This also indicates that these kind of news wouldn't have surfaced IF everything was as it should be in Russia but it's not.

A doctor has spotted a sign of Parkinson's disease.... others say Putin is going to have a cancer treatment and he wants to delegate Dmitry Kovalev, a 36-year-old while he's under treatment and the next presidential election to be won by him. Dmitry has no experience in politics.

This could all be over in 3 months....probably move to Is-ra-el, middle east direction.

The recent spike in Gold price could have been a result of Royalty preparing to defect from Saudi..... The one who created Is-ra-el might do a moonlight flip.

It's possible that they might escape to Argentina or UK. How predictable....

OK, I'll post the rest in Random thread. 

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 1

On 5/12/2022 at 11:37 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Don't care. You might be uprooted and deracinated, but I don't want outside groups seeing my people as a trophy. It's beta behaviour.

I'm going to defeat Darian and marry his women, he doesn't care after all.

No wonder people dickride a manlet like Putin, too many sissy men about. Just bend over for the Asiatic hordes.

6g40u4.jpg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

icn.jpg

I see nothing.

Me neither.

Why Westerners think Putin is their saviour is beyond me.

He's on a slippery slope, but I suppose not an alcoholic one, like Yeltsin!

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Me neither.

Contrarianism. "West bad so Russia good!" If only it was that simple.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Do you see any good in world because I get the impression that you don't?

From certain individuals, but not so much our governments or megacorps. Everything they're doing is making us poorer, hungrier, dispossessed, sicker, easier to surveill and micromanage, and obsolete because of automation. There might be a few countries that aren't working in lockstep, but it's the superpowers that matter. I reckon only the Chinese can stop a major confrontation, but the boot is on their neck, and they're cut off from the world because of the firewall.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

From certain individuals, but not so much our governments or megacorps. Everything they're doing is making us poorer, hungrier, dispossessed, sicker, easier to surveill and micromanage, and obsolete because of automation. There might be a few countries that aren't working in lockstep, but it's the superpowers that matter. I reckon only the Chinese can stop a major confrontation, but the boot is on their neck, and they're cut off from the world because of the firewall.

I hear you, as long as it's not all doom and gloom and you're at least seeing the good in something. I'd hate to think you couldn't feel something positive in the world. 👍

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Me neither.

I'll see your Boris, and raise you a Bob 😎

---> https://www.nine.com.au/entertainment/viral/bob-hawke-best-beer-moments-remembered-after-his-death/dc5a3532-2ab5-456f-a8e6-247104b8a4e2

More bullshit from Sky news , the PTB WEF Mr Scwab and company don't want the working class to eat greasy Fish Suppers , chocolate , sugary drinks and meat , so more shit about how the Ukraine war is affecting Fish and Chip shops saying the white fish comes from Russia, Cod also comes from Iceland , Faroe, Greenland , New Foundland , Norway and Canada so why the fuck would there be a shortage?

Never mind if I can't buy my fish and chips I can always eat Fried Grasshopper, Fried Cockroach, Fried Locust with grass 🙄

https://news.sky.com/story/food-shortages-could-force-a-third-of-fish-and-chips-shops-to-close-12613442

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Dodgy as fuck.

"Oh he's just got a big ego", people say, as if that explains it all.

It explains nothing.

Guy is bad fucking news.

Add Clooney and Obama to the list. That's the thing that's grated me so far, why have we not heard who the coconspirators are or who was on the list of clients? Still not handed down a sentence whilst it was recently ruled that her sentence would be shortened as she wasn't facing charges for one offence. Either way it feels like it's being brushed under the carpet, however, I do feel like there is more to come from this despite the lack of transparency so far. 

• Like 1

Two Crisis actors discussing their supposed experience at the 'Buffalo shooting massacre', notice the Ukraine colors the guy is wearing, everything is connected.

image_2022-05-16_082421704.png.60941afaa6e85dfc07e4064d616781c8.png

• Like 1

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5014864/senator-rand-paul-blocks-398-billion-ukraine-aid-bill

Senator Rand Paul Blocks $39.8 Billion Ukraine Aid Bill
Sen. Paul blocks passage of the $39.8B House-passed Ukraine aid package saying, "My oath of office is to the U.S. Constitution, not to any foreign nation..." The objection comes after remarks from Majority Leader Schumer & Minority Leader McConnell.

• Like 1