Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Still cracking pictures fake or not...until you've stood alongside a  155 firing how can you pass comment ?

I just did. Looks like a cod game.

Yeah cracking picture machines made for death destruction. Beautiful.

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

i notice its always 'hes a fascist ' 

but never a communist

i guess they dont want to upset their chinese Komrads and themselves

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fluke said:

I just did. Looks like a cod game.

Yeah cracking picture machines made for death destruction. Beautiful.

But you know what Cod is and have probably played it along with many similar 'games'...Do you not see the strange dichotomy here ?...This is reality,you cannot exist in a cosy fantasy world forever.

Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2022 at 11:33 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

TruNews Sends $15,000 of Their Donors’ Money to Brooklyn Synagogue
http://www.renegadetribune.com/trunews-sends-15000-of-their-donors-money-to-brooklyn-synagogue/

Subversive Pastor Rick Wiles: “The Mask is the Mark That You are Part of the Nazis”
http://www.renegadetribune.com/subversive-pastor-rick-wiles-the-mask-is-the-mark-that-you-are-part-of-the-nazis/

TruNews Now Has “New Zion Assembly” with a Menorah Logo
http://www.renegadetribune.com/trunews-now-has-new-zion-assembly-with-a-menorah-logo/

Did someone get to Rick? I used to watch TruNews, but some of their recent takes seem out of character.

tlitm.jpg

I still just support the innocent Ukrainian and Russian people, both of their governments suck though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

But you know what Cod is and have probably played it along with many similar 'games'...Do you not see the strange dichotomy here ?...This is reality,you cannot exist in a cosy fantasy world forever.

I don't know why you are getting funny with me to be honest. I said it looks a bit fake, didn't claim it was. Hence my snarky response. It was just an observation. Leave it now please as I don't want to clog up the thread bickering. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fluke said:

I don't know why you are getting funny with me to be honest. I said it looks a bit fake, didn't claim it was. Hence my snarky response. It was just an observation. Leave it now please as I don't want to clog up the thread bickering. 

They are really dragging this ukraine bullshit out. I thought it would have been well off the radar by now.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DarianF said:

They are really dragging this ukraine bullshit out. I thought it would have been well off the radar by now.

I thought hero Zelensky would have negotiated a truce to save the world from hunger.

What-a-guy!

But war "experts" like Liz Truss have anticpated it lasting up to ten years!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10760775/Ukraine-war-FIVE-YEARS-ministers-fear-Liz-Truss-slams-Putin.html

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2

Just now, Velma said:

I thought hero Zelensky would have negotiated a truce to save the world from hunger.

What-a-guy!

But war "experts" have anticpated it lasting up to ten years!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10760775/Ukraine-war-FIVE-YEARS-ministers-fear-Liz-Truss-slams-Putin.html

Greta Arseberg will be declaring a Fatwah against Zelensky, after he steals her Nobel Peace Prize.

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

On 3/16/2022 at 11:51 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they turn the Ukraine into the next Afghanistan.

"You're tired, but the Communists who want to destroy your system are not; they're not tired at all."

- Solzhenitsyn

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Can they count on having enough radicals for it to be drawn out like Afghanistan? Azov are like a white ISIS, useless idiots that can be used to provoke retaliation. How many people in Ukraine are really that radical though?

Good point not many I suspect. a lot of stupid mercs will be cannon fodder too

Edited by Dagon44
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nip said:

Furthermore, what are they carrying (to and/or from Zelensky) in their 'diplomatic'  luggage ?

Drugs obviously, but it is also open season on Ukrainian orphans and refugees who are being 'trafficked' around Europe without any safeguards whatsoever, as to their fate upon arrival...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"and we shall marry ukrainian women"

Ukrainian women are some of the most beautiful on earth. Can you blame anyone for wanting to marry them?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Ukrainian women are some of the most beautiful on earth. Can you blame anyone for wanting to marry them?

If they're preying on them and if they see it as conquest then absolutely. Reds have always been rapey though.

Do you defend groomers that see white British women as easy meat? Should Europeans not be concerned about their tribe?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Russia should aim every Grad rocket and whatever hypersonic bollix they have got and owt else they can rustle up and aim it at that metro....there will be collateral damage but that is acceptable if we rid this tortured world of this bandwagon jumper once and for all

• Like 3