Jump to content

Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion


Sexpistol50
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 

The thing is though, from around 10:50 he literally starts laying into globalism and how it's finished. 🤷🏼 (I'm paraphrasing)

He is the hardest piece in the game to discern because he is just as likely to be telling the truth as he is lying through his teeth. There were times when I thought he was totally against the NWO and times when he has looked every bit a puppet. He could be both, as ridiculous at that seems; a sort of controlled opposition to be used as a bogey man or a saviour depending on the direction of the wind.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I am trying to find some sources for this but a friend said putin is linked to wef. Anyone any info on this?

 

Never seen any solid evidence of that claim. I've been studying Putin for years.

 

The way I would summarise him is he's an old school dude in a modern world and he doesn't like the way it's going. He was pissed off when his old order collapsed and he's been trying to restore it ever since.

 

I think he simply misses the days of the USSR and he wants it back.

 

And I also think he's an anti-globalist and always has been.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Saved said:

He is the hardest piece in the game to discern because he is just as likely to be telling the truth as he is lying through his teeth. There were times when I thought he was totally against the NWO and times when he has looked every bit a puppet. He could be both, as ridiculous at that seems; a sort of controlled opposition to be used as a bogey man or a saviour depending on the direction of the wind.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Never seen any solid evidence of that claim. I've been studying Putin for years.

 

The way I would summarise him is he's an old school dude in a modern world and he doesn't like the way it's going. He was pissed off when his old order collapsed and he's been trying to restore it ever since.

 

I think he simply misses the days of the USSR and he wants it back.

 

And I also think he's an anti-globalist and always has been.

Hope your right. If true we should back him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Hope your right. If true we should back him.

 

I don't know anything for certain mate, but compared to the sissified leaders of the west, Putin is hardcore in comparison. Fuck Trudeau and his rainbow waving flag bullshit and all these other pathetic scumbags we are bombarded with. All this woke bullshit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Fifth element said:
Putin Tells Trump, “We’re Burning the Trash.” Biolaboratories Destroyed..
 
 

https://realrawnews.com/2022/02/putin-tells-trump-were-burning-the-trash-biolaboratories-destroyed/

 

 

Vladimir Putin has kept frequent contact with Donald J. Trump as Russian soldiers, aircraft, and warships continue to bombard eastern Ukraine, targeting not civilians but Western-sponsored bioweapons laboratories that zigzag the countryside like a child's connect-the-dots puzzle, a Mar-a-Lago source told Real Raw News.

Our source emphasizes he is reporting only what Putin has told Trump; he is not attesting to the veracity of Putin's statements, and Trump, he said, has yet to independently verify Putin's claims.

On Thursday Trump reportedly took a third telephone call from Putin and was told the Russian military had obliterated 13 bioweapon facilities across Ukraine. Some were subterranean and struck several times to ensure their destruction.

 

According to Putin, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy knew about the laboratories and had received kickbacks in exchange for letting them operate clandestinely and without official oversight.

"Putin told Trump he gave Zelenskyy many warnings to dismantle the labs, as far back as February 2020, and warned he'd do it himself if Zelenskyy didn't comply. He admitted to minor collateral damage, but told Trump that Zelenskyy had only himself to blame, for putting the people of the Ukraine in danger," our source said.

 

Putin also namedropped Israel. He said the Israeli Health Ministry and the MOSSAD ran a biolab on Snake Island, a land mass that belonged to Ukraine, located in the Black Sea, near the Danube Delta, with an important role in delimiting Ukrainian territorial waters.

On Thursday, a Russian Slava-class cruiser approached Snake Island and warned the inhabitants to surrender at once or be fired upon. "We are a Russian warship, proposing you put down arms to avoid bloodshed and unjustified deaths. In worst case, you will be hit with bomb strike," the Russian's warning continued for five minutes. The occupants replied: "Fuck you, Russian warship."

The Slava cruiser opened fire, pummeling and razing the island's structures until only dust and rubble were left in the wake of the attack.  There were no survivors.

Putin said to Trump that the biolab on Snake Island had been involved in researching a weaponized type of airborne rabies that, if aerosolized, could have ravaged the earth with nearly a 100% mortality rate.

"He assured Trump he'd taken precautions to guarantee all pathogens were hit hard and effective enough to render them inert. He wouldn't say if he used thermobaric ordnance, but that seems a likely possibility," our source said.

"Make no mistake, President Trump. We're not hitting cities. If we were, more than one building in Kyiv would be hit, and there'd be no electricity, no water, no nothing. We're burning the trash," Putin purportedly told Trump.

RRN is an independent publisher that relies on reader support. We fight for truth and freedom of the press in an oppressed society. We use GiveSendGo, a Christian-based fundraising company, through which to collect donations. Every dollar helps.

What is the credibility of this news source? 

I was always under the impression old Vlad was in the pocket of Israel. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

What is the credibility of this news source? 

I was always under the impression old Vlad was in the pocket of Israel. 

 

I call bullshit on this particular article, but it's well documented that Trump had praised Putin in recent days.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/23/trump-putin-genius-russia-ukraine-crisis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I don't know anything for certain mate, but compared to the sissified leaders of the west, Putin is hardcore in comparison. Fuck Trudeau and his rainbow waving flag bullshit and all these other pathetic scumbags we are bombarded with. All this woke bullshit.

I am not sure mate. I don't think he is tough as he makes out. A bloke running around topless on a horse is a person trying a bit too hard to appear tough imho. I'm a short bloke so I'm not putting him down but isn't he like 5'7? 5'8 he always appears large, again a man who insecure trying a bit too hard to be tough. 

 

 

Also I get your point he may have something the western leaders lack which is conviction but that might not be true as for all we know Putin may be controlled by Russia's own version of their own mafia? Or even our own and he's secretly allies with the globalists but I don't by that either. 

 

The western leaders are cucked by their control masters and are puppets even more pathetic with every year which passes.

 

The Ukrainian government are scumbags as well I only feel for the innocent civilians. The globalists are panicking but I'm not sure if Putin is the good guy. 

 

Apparently he is threatening the Viking nations now. Perhaps this really is the real deal and his a mad man but I don't buy his insane. Just propaganda? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

I am not sure mate. I don't think he is tough as he makes out. A bloke running around topless on a horse is a person trying a bit too hard to appear tough imho. I'm a short bloke so I'm not putting him down but isn't he like 5'7? 5'8 he always appears large, again a man who insecure trying a bit too hard to be tough. 

 

 

Also I get your point he may have something the western leaders lack which is conviction but that might not be true as for all we know Putin may be controlled by Russia's own version of their own mafia? Or even our own and he's secretly allies with the globalists but I don't by that either. 

 

The western leaders are cucked by their control masters and are puppets even more pathetic with every year which passes.

 

The Ukrainian government are scumbags as well I only feel for the innocent civilians. The globalists are panicking but I'm not sure if Putin is the good guy. 

 

Apparently he is threatening the Viking nations now. Perhaps this really is the real deal and his a mad man but I don't buy his insane. Just propaganda? 

 

Brilliant questions / analysis mate. Can't argue with any of it. Putin seems to be an enigma. Some days I think he's an anti globalist hero. Some days I think he's a gangster thug.

 

I know nothing for sure. It's all speculation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Apparently he is threatening the Viking nations now. Perhaps this really is the real deal and his a mad man but I don't buy his insane. Just propaganda? 

Ukraine is a Viking nation... The Kievan Rus were Viking settlers.  They then migrated across Asia to form what is now modern day Russia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Ukraine is a Viking nation... The Kievan Rus were Viking settlers.  They then migrated across Asia to form what is now modern day Russia.

 

@Fluke @Incontinentia_Buttux

 

Before people make judgements either way, I suggest they at least read this book. https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/35355669-the-putin-interviews

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

You guys would think it was still a conspiracy even if Russian tanks started rolling down your own street lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

 

You can be manipulated by a foreign government and media (e.g., Russian) just as much as as you can be by a western one.

 

There is no difference be it Russian, British, American, Chinese or EU tanks rolling down my street, they are all under the command of the same controlling elite.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2022 at 8:55 PM, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Remember all the PR campaign of him "serving in the army".... They should send him on the frontline now.

 

If it's true, 10 years service and two war zone tours, piloting an Apache, and rising to the rank of Captain... that deserves respect.

 

If it's all fake, then it's just another day at the office for the corrupt elites. Who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

There is no difference be it Russian, British, American, Chinese or EU tanks rolling down my street, they are all under the command of the same controlling elite.

 

This is also my best estimate.

Those who share  this thinking do have our predecessors of course

 

 

As to exactly who/ what is responsible for this, I rather like David Ickes take on it.

 

A virus of the mind indeed ....

 

https://davidicke.com/2022/02/24/whats-going-on-in-a-word-wetiko-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

This is also my best estimate.

Those who share  this thinking do have our predecessors of course

 

 

As to exactly who/ what is responsible for this, I rather like David Ickes take on it.

 

A virus of the mind indeed ....

 

https://davidicke.com/2022/02/24/whats-going-on-in-a-word-wetiko-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

 

Out of likes at the moment, but I will like when I get some more.

 

Thank you ever so much for the video clip of John Lennon's profound remarks. I am really taken aback. It gives me the shivers to hear what he says, which is so true and this is over 50 years ago!

 

Also thank you for the DI video link, I will watch it after dinner.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Out of likes at the moment, but I will like when I get some more.

 

Thank you ever so much for the video clip of John Lennon's profound remarks. I am really taken aback. It gives me the shivers to hear what he says, which is so true and this is over 50 years ago!

 

Also thank you for the DI video link, I will watch it after dinner.

 

 

I'm a simple man. And as a simple man, after watching this video - https://youtu.be/mvqmGUZTCtU - I don't think JL's death was an accident.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'd only worry about a nuclear war if a sudden large conference was to be held in africa with all the world leaders and elites attending that would be the green light for europe and america/russia to suffer a nuking.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...