Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Carry on Nurse 😂 This all gets more like a carry on film everyday.

Russia's invasion cheerleaders: 'Sisters for Victory' don nurses' outfits with controversial 'Z' emblem as they pose with occupying troops in Ukraine to try to boost invaders' morale.

image_2022-04-29_080505870.png.ae42b96dc8c9a2c0f4cd5ab7d03337e1.png

Well the tank seems pleased.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Carry on Nurse 😂 This all gets more like a carry on film everyday.

Russia's invasion cheerleaders: 'Sisters for Victory' don nurses' outfits with controversial 'Z' emblem as they pose with occupying troops in Ukraine to try to boost invaders' morale.

image_2022-04-29_080505870.png.ae42b96dc8c9a2c0f4cd5ab7d03337e1.png

OOH MATRON !

c713a9d15681aec951bea8366f8420cd.jpg

• Haha 3

Eurovision? Bit of a misnomer there,Since when did Europe include Israel ?...or is it because the control of the entertainment media/radio/television industries is controlled by the chaps in small hats and their knowledge of geography is shit ?

Questions Questions

Eurovision ? ffs ,its the televisual equivalent of watching paint dry and dogs take a dump

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Eurovision? Bit of a misnomer there,Since when did Europe include Israel ?...or is it because the control of the entertainment media/radio/television industries is controlled by the chaps in small hats and their knowledge of geography is shit ?

Questions Questions

Eurovision ? ffs ,its the televisual equivalent of watching paint dry and dogs take a dump

I hear you. Eurovision is blatant political pandering, it's pathetic. It's demoralizing too.

gih.gif

I'm intrigued by the reference to the 'Holy land'...Many years ago i used to spend quite a bit of time in Cyprus and there were short cruise trips from Limassol to the 'Holy land' ....never ever called Israel,to see it in print again surprised me .Luckily i could never go as i had a Lebanese visa in my passport at the time

Holy land is the soft face of Israel ...Except when they are bombing seven shades out of neighbouring countries and expanding their territory far beyond anything the Palestinians are happy with

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I hear you. Eurovision is blatant political pandering, it's pathetic. It's demoralizing too.

gih.gif

I remember that and how vomit inducing it was first time round....kill it with fire and acid ,circus freak show...the bearded lady

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

The MSN news page headline a couple of hours ago was 'Ukraine bombing their own people & blaming Russia'. Can't find any reference to that now.

That's what Russian media says.

Edited by Firebird

Not a fan of Rafa for the obvious endorsement of the injections, but this is his take on Russian players being banned from

playing tennis

"Rafa Nadal has spoken out following the announcement that Russian and Belarusian tennis stars, such as players like Daniil Medvedev and Victoria Azarenka , would be banned from taking part in this year’s Wimbledon due to the current war between Ukraine and Russia, as reported by France24.

“It’s unfair for my Russian colleagues,” stated Nadal. In that sense it’s not their fault what’s happening in this moment with the war. I’m sorry for them.

Nadal criticised Wimbledon for what he felt were extreme measures.  “When a government orders something, you need to follow the rules, In this case, the government issued a recommendation and Wimbledon decided to impose the most drastic option without being forced to do so.”

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/05/01/rafa-nadal-speaks-out-on-wimbledons-russian-player-ban-there-is-something-wrong/

• Like 1

"We have all these obnoxious freaks and Far-Leftoids in the West, you should just nuke us."

The sad part is that I don't know if these nutters are joking or not. Talk about demoralization. They might as well just go and put on a red army jacket, fucking midwits.

Posted (edited)

“The Anglo-Saxons publicly encourage Ukraine to take their hostilities into Russian territory. And they give them means to carry that plan out."
https://news.yahoo.com/top-kremlin-mouthpiece-says-russia-115702782.html

No we don't. We don't have self-determination, you stupid golems. Blame those that occupy us, they hate us too.

'In Putinist circles the term “Anglo-Saxons” can be used as a bit of a catch-all for malign Western influences, but there appeared to be little doubt that Simonyan’s message was referring to Britain.'

Britain isn't even run by normal Brits, FFS. Go and have a go at that Turk/Russian/Jew/Muslim PM of ours.

brits.jpg

as.jpg

Source: The Ultimate World Order: As Pictured in The Jewish Utopia, by Robert H. Williams

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

On 5/2/2022 at 8:28 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

freak show...the bearded lady

Reminds me of Kathy Bates as the bearded lady, Ethel Darling,  in American Horror Story 4 - Freak Show😆

4e78db1bc860044929b52b320d93a195.jpg.e117fb6ac7d97eea16e2bcc34aa47dea.jpg

Set in the 1950s. In less than 70 years "they" went from an oddity at a carnival side show to superstar glam rock on the world stage.😑

Invoking that old gambling alcoholic, Winston Churchill, (allegedly Jack the Ripper's son) the coke-sniffing Boris, in Ukraine's "finest hour" gave them £300million in military support and said, "Your children and grandchildren will say that Ukrainians taught the world that the brute force of an aggressor counts for nothing against the moral force of a people determined to be free." No, Palestinians taught the world that when Israel was created on their land in 1947 and without any military aid or mainstream publicity.

• Like 1