Conflict in Ukraine - Russian Invasion

Sexpistol50

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes. I don't make excuses for either side.

Moving along from historical crimes, into the modern context, I can see both perspectives. From Russia's point of view, NATO is encroaching on their space. From NATO's perspective, they are worried about potential Russian expansionism too close to Europe.

Just now, DarianF said:

Moving along from historical crimes, into the modern context, I can see both perspectives. From Russia's point of view, NATO is encroaching on their space. From NATO's perspective, they are worried about potential Russian expansionism too close to Europe.

The same NATO with KGB glowies? Who do you think making an entirely negative image of the West benefits?

The same NATO with KGB glowies? Who do you think making an entirely negative image of the West benefits?

The west doesn't need the kgb to pollute their perfect image. They have done that well on their own.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Even though I know that's a lie, why would they do that? Don't western leaders want to win?

I don't mean just in recent weeks. Over time, the west has lost all moral credibility. From Vietnam onwards (especially), it has been a disaster.

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

it has been a disaster.

A managed decline in my eyes. Now we have a POTUS that has a long history with Moscow, that's also an admitted Zionist. Who wants the destruction of the West? I will leave it for people to work out, it's not that complicated.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

A managed decline in my eyes. Now we have a POTUS that has a long history with Moscow, that's also an admitted Zionist. Who wants the the destruction of the West? I will leave it for people to work out, it's not that complicated.

That's possible in part, but I doubt it's that simple.

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

That's possible in part, but I doubt it's that simple.

Well I don't think our leaders are just incompetent, not when they keep doing things that benefit Russia and China.

The same folks that make the decisions about our wars, they're also overrepresented in Russia. It's no secret what the biggest unnofficial language in Israel is either.

Now what do these people want? They want the West to "blow away like dust", so they can start milking their new golden calf in the East. Now what country has the most bugmen slaves that can't rise up against their government? China.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well I don't think our leaders are just incompetent, not when they keep doing things that benefit Russia and China.

The same folks that make the decisions about our wars, they're also overrepresented in Russia. It's no secret what the biggest unnofficial language in Israel is either.

Now what do these people want? They want the West to "blow away like dust", so they can start milking their new golden calf in the East. Now what country has the most bugmen slaves that can't rise up against their government? China.

When would you say the main push of this Russian agenda started? Post soviet collapse, or earlier? Is there a date or event that marked the obvious beginning of the end?

Just now, DarianF said:

When would you say the main push of this Russian agenda started? Post soviet collapse, or earlier? Is there a date or event that marked the obvious beginning of the end?

I don't think it's a Russian agenda. Your everyday Russian isn't behind this, just like the everyday westerner isn't behind our problems.

It's a tribal agenda from some folks that still hold a grudge since the days of Hadrian.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't think it's a Russian agenda. Your everyday Russian isn't behind this, just like the everyday westerner isn't behind our problems.

It's a tribal agenda from some folks that still hold a grudge since the days of Hadrian.

The ones that can't be mentioned ;-)

• Like 1

The Arms dealers in Ukraine must be having field days what with all these EU and US weapons heading in there. No-one can convince me that all that weaponry is gonna be used by the Ukrainians. They'll be sold to the highest bidder (discounted of course) to Arms dealers. Senior military will be making a fortune. Probably a lot of it will head to Israel, IMO

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

OT: Get them back down the pits where they belong - that's what short men are for. 

I don't want to mock a persons physical features, it's just interesting when you see all these short dictators throughout modern history.

Biden being taller than Zelensky and Putin doesn't give me hope though. lol

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

That is fake news. Putin is at least 6 foot 1.

I don't think he is that tall, but it's only online banter that's come out of 4chan over the years. They get really autistic over optics, and will notice small things like high heels or platform shoes. Medvedev's were the most blatant though.

Image is a part of politics, and westerners have been caught out too to be fair. I think I remember Fuentes boosting his height.

That being said, I'm not really sure about Putin's body language and how genuine he is. He doesn't look weak like our western leaders, but sometimes I feel like he tries to carry himself like some mafia goon, and it sometimes seems a bit forced. I guess I'm just a trad blood and soil nationalist though, so I'm looking for someone that is humble and talks at the level of his people, not above them. It could also just be explained by the fact that Russians don't smile as often as us, they don't see the point of smiling if you're not truly happy, and I guess no smile is probably better than a fake one.

Daughter of Albion and Gagging for Lit did an interesting talk about image and aesthetics from a female perspective, it might interest some people. Don't judge me, I listen to talks on weird topics, I know. lol

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

🤫Mannequin central imported from EU hospitals probably.
Dont wish to spark a debate or offend, as im sure I will posting but this is obvious Boston style hoaxathon shite.

Notice the fakery spread legged everywhere in impossible positions, like somebody threw their ragless bodies out a nearby window.

Cars on fire, but none of the bodies or their belongings, have any sign of incendiary damage, just lots of carrot spilt everywhere as always. Part dummies, part real actors in other videos.

Also apparently Russia doesnt use the Tochka-U  missiles photo'd guess who does.🙄

Quiet on set.🤫

image.png.e0438734556a5e3fa903a3dbe451ad73.png

image.png.b9a6b9bb74e7f78401d6215236907798.png

LMAO check all the white faces.

My old man gets seriously pissed at me when I talk about staged shit like this. I'm told to stop insulting his intelligence.

The vaccines helped millions of people. Those still dying are dying cos of covid.

The war is real, all the dead bodies on the tee-vee. Look at the bombed out buildings.

All those people at NATO and the UN and all the smart people like him who lined up to have unknown toxic crap injected into them out of fear of catching on non-existent deadly virus. Yeah, how dare I insult such intelligence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Dont wish to spark a debate or offend, as im sure I will posting but this is obvious Boston style hoaxathon shite.

Notice the fakery spread legged everywhere in impossible positions, like somebody threw their ragless bodies out a nearby window.

Cars on fire, but none of the bodies or their belongings, have any sign of incendiary damage, just lots of carrot spilt everywhere as always. Part dummies, part real actors in other videos.

Also apparently Russia doesnt use the Tochka-U  missiles photo'd guess who does.🙄

Quiet on set.🤫

Even if the Russians weren't using Iskanders, surely there would be more footage if there was 4 thousand people at that station. I can't find shit online showing more people. lol

Even if the Russians weren't using Iskanders, surely there would be more footage if there was 4 thousand people at that station. I can't find shit online showing more people. lol

This video from inside the station just after the 'attack' which looks pretty chaotic. They probably just blocked the doors.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1512498064342269958?s=20&t=PYpTHuRjg1G4xF9ufHk4ew

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Quiet on set.🤫

Slav phenotypes  and more folks in this vid, doesn't look like 4000 though.

• Like 1