Jump to content

Covid-19 vs The Ukraine


Mikheil
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

Interesting.

And makes sense---especially the bit at the end about Biden and Hunter standing to lose billions if Putin succeeds because all their shit deals are tied up there. This explains why there was this sudden huge push to shun Russia. But if you consider how the ultimate goal is to subjugate the masses, then perhaps the same people are controlling both sides and the overall global "reactions" as shown to the world. In other words, it's just another distraction from what they are really doing. Something else is going on while we're off looking over there.

 

Here is the way I see it...

 

Russia (and China) has been the "enemy" of the west for quite a while and after all the scamdemic crap, now Putin is coming out to stop the NWO on his doorstep.

With all the fake news and the whistleblowers we've been hearing about lately, people kind of woke up to the NWO (Great Reset) being implemented in the process of the plandemic and even with protests world wide there seems to be no grounds gained.

Russia invading Ukraine (infiltrated by the US), blowing up bio-labs and the MSM falsely reporting Russians killing pregnant women and babies, the alternative media "discovering" corruption between the west and Ukraine is all part of the plan.  

The scumbags behind the scene made sure that the fake news were discovered and whistleblowers were heard on alternative media all over the internet to upset everyone and show the cabal was in control. As we're seeing now, Russia is going to put a stop to the NWO agenda to the gratification of all on this planet making Putin a hero... BEWARE.

 

Putin is not stopping the NWO but implementing it, he's part of the long term plan to a one world government backed by jewish bankers. He's tied in with the jewish community as much as the rest of them. 

As in previous wars, the bankers are backing both sides in the conflict to accomplish their end goal and all for "democracy". 

 

The depopulation agenda is not off the table and why not have another world war and maybe even another "virus" to eliminate the useless eaters...

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Putin is not stopping the NWO but implementing it, he's part of the long term plan to a one world government backed by jewish bankers. He's tied in with the jewish community as much as the rest of them. 

As in previous wars, the bankers are backing both sides in the conflict to accomplish their end goal and all for "democracy". 

 

👆 👏

 

The truth is anti semitic

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2022 at 5:42 AM, wideawake said:

 

Here is the way I see it...

 

Russia (and China) has been the "enemy" of the west for quite a while and after all the scamdemic crap, now Putin is coming out to stop the NWO on his doorstep.

With all the fake news and the whistleblowers we've been hearing about lately, people kind of woke up to the NWO (Great Reset) being implemented in the process of the plandemic and even with protests world wide there seems to be no grounds gained.

Russia invading Ukraine (infiltrated by the US), blowing up bio-labs and the MSM falsely reporting Russians killing pregnant women and babies, the alternative media "discovering" corruption between the west and Ukraine is all part of the plan.  

The scumbags behind the scene made sure that the fake news were discovered and whistleblowers were heard on alternative media all over the internet to upset everyone and show the cabal was in control. As we're seeing now, Russia is going to put a stop to the NWO agenda to the gratification of all on this planet making Putin a hero... BEWARE.

 

Putin is not stopping the NWO but implementing it, he's part of the long term plan to a one world government backed by jewish bankers. He's tied in with the jewish community as much as the rest of them. 

As in previous wars, the bankers are backing both sides in the conflict to accomplish their end goal and all for "democracy". 

 

The depopulation agenda is not off the table and why not have another world war and maybe even another "virus" to eliminate the useless eaters...

 

This makes better sense than the first thing I said made some sense.

 

It's interesting too that you mention the Jewish affiliation. I saw something somewhere the other night that claimed the whole thing behind Ukraine was the Jews' plan to have that as there sacred place for the New Jerusalem; and that Putin was actually trying to stop it by taking over the Ukraine. I remember being a bit perplexed by that because I had thought just what you mentioned wideawake--that Putin is in league with the Jews. He's no more a true "Russian" ethnically as the Jews in Israel are ethnically Hebrews. As I typed that, I remember what my dad would always say: "They aren't Jews. They are those who claim to be Jews but are not. They are Kenites."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, theanonymousbear said:

This makes better sense than the first thing I said made some sense.

 

It's interesting too that you mention the Jewish affiliation. I saw something somewhere the other night that claimed the whole thing behind Ukraine was the Jews' plan to have that as there sacred place for the New Jerusalem; and that Putin was actually trying to stop it by taking over the Ukraine. I remember being a bit perplexed by that because I had thought just what you mentioned wideawake--that Putin is in league with the Jews. He's no more a true "Russian" ethnically as the Jews in Israel are ethnically Hebrews. As I typed that, I remember what my dad would always say: "They aren't Jews. They are those who claim to be Jews but are not. They are Kenites."

 

Putin is a well known Jewish friendly fella and he's also connected with controller 0' Klaus Schwab (a jew) and the Young Global Leaders Program click they've had since around 93 which is taking over governments world wide and proudly stating it publicly. And society in general hear his statements but never listen, that's an issue we have on this planet.

Here are a couple, just to show...

 

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/people/ivanka-trump/

 

 

 

https://www.younggloballeaders.org/

 

 

THIS WORLD IS A CHARADE...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The actual problem we're having today is not the Russian/Ukraine war going but an information war and that is what is taking society down. It's been going on for ever and the worst is humans never figured it out over the millennials.

 

One just has to look at how they're targeting the kids with transgender shit and gay that, I have nothing against them as long as they leave our kids alone and don't push it in my face. Same old trick with the scamdemic shit, they're brainwashing society but I think the main target are the kids ... to evolve in a totalitarian state.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...