Covid-19 vs The Ukraine

Mikheil

I see more and more 'talking heads' on the 'haunted fishtank' asserting that all the talk about Covid 19 is a smokescreen to take our minds off the possibility of WW3.

Personally, knowing that Bojo, Putin and Obama are all products of Klaas Schwab, it's more likely that Ukraine and WW3 are a sleight of hand to take our minds off the culling and the Covid scam.

It's so fucking obvious that no one wants to believe it. The terror of a nuclear war between America, NATO and Russia, outweighs the terror of catching a non-existent virus that you have a 99% chance of recovering from.

Thinking about a possible nuclear war will keep the minds of the sheep busy whilts the REAL agenda is culling and control.

Clever bastards. but it doesn't fool me for a minute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I see more and more 'talking heads' on the 'haunted fishtank' asserting that all the talk about Covid 19 is a smokescreen to take our minds off the possibility of WW3.

Personally, knowing that Bojo, Putin and Obama are all products of Klaas Schwab, it's more likely that Ukraine and WW3 are a sleight of hand to take our minds off the culling and the Covid scam.

It's so fucking obvious that no one wants to believe it. The terror of a nuclear war between America, NATO and Russia, outweighs the terror of catching a non-existent virus that you have a 99% chance of recovering from.

Thinking about a possible nuclear war will keep the minds of the sheep busy whilts the REAL agenda is culling and control.

I agree with you 100%.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Martin1234 said:

The end result will be the same. They have failed to achieve what they wanted out of covid as too many people could see through the shady "science". Now they will use the war to pick up where covid failed.

There's no doubt Ukraine is a distraction for Covid.

Notice how quickly all the reporters and journalists ditched their covid masks and are just reporting like normal?

LOL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Notice how quickly all the reporters and journalists ditched their covid masks and are just reporting like normal?

LOL.

Haha. I hadn't noticed until you just said actually! Lol.

3 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Haha. I hadn't noticed until you just said actually! Lol.

Haven't seen a single 'Ukraine reporter' wearing a covid mask yet. Wait, what, this super deadly virus with an Omicron variant, and suddenly no one is worried?

😄

Edited by DarianF

@Martin1234 oh and another thing, notice all those soldiers and civillian defenders and russian troops, and whatever the fuck you see on TV.... how many of them are wearing masks? Watch closely.

Basically no one. It's all forgotten. It's all bullshit.

mmmmmm . interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

@Martin1234 oh and another thing, notice all those soldiers and civillian defenders and russian troops, and whatever the fuck you see on TV.... how many of them are wearing masks? Watch closely.

Basically no one. It's all forgotten. It's all bullshit.

mmmmmm . interesting.

I started pointing this out on Twitter. It's always a good laugh as things like this wind up the sheep 

• Haha 2

I'm still undecided whether Putin is under control of the Privy Council Cabal, or whether he really DID get pissed off with America and has broken free. If he has, I hope he has a fucking good bodyguard.

Watch the right hand. Watch the war, don't look at the left hand, planning a World Heath Dictatorship in May. 

Whether Putin is 'in on it' or not, people will freeze and starve to death. Cunts like Boris and Macron and the bunch off assholes we have here will be warm , cosy and well fed. It's just us plebs that they don't give a flying fuck about.

Who's paying for all these weapons going to Ukraine? The answer is simple, You, your children and great-great-great-great-grandchildren (if there are any left).

Time for more peaceful protests? Methinks they are too wrapped up in Ukraine to take much notice of what the plebs and goyim are doing.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 9:26 AM, Mikheil said:

100%

I dont trust anyone either. No groups, no lawyers, no doctors save for Kaufman, Lanka, Baily, Cowan and very few others.

War is pure distraction from the death they are all guilty of and segway for more dystopian crap.

The more noise there is with covid recriminations the more diversion there will be proportionally because they cannot handle it any other way.

9 hours ago, zarkov said:

100%

I dont trust anyone either. No groups, no lawyers, no doctors save for Kaufman, Lanka, Baily, Cowan and very few others.

War is pure distraction from the death they are all guilty of and segway for more dystopian crap.

The more noise there is with covid recriminations the more diversion there will be proportionally because they cannot handle it any other way.

The US and Britain and Canada are FINISHED. Leaders(?) totally discredited. The only way out for them is WW3. They intend to go out with a BANG, rather than a whimper.

It's like a jealous husband, If I can't have domination, then NO ONE can.

• Like 1

As everyone on this forum is aware Jeff and his friends primary operation was to have dirt on hundreds if not thousands of people, and i highly doubt he was one of a kind. But there are probably deeper layers still: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2OB_3qz4tE . If indeed certain parties have walked out of the unholy alliance, or perhaps were always playing 5D chess, it might not be the war itself but i would not be surprised at a final act of retaliation and spite. Like you said, 'If i can't have it no one can'. That said, i don't think were there yet. Kind of a fan of Chris btw, one of the most intelligent people you may have never heard of :p

Edited by truepositive

16 hours ago, DarianF said:

LOL.

Really what they have done is swap the narrative signalling facerag for the narrative signalling "protective helmet".

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DarianF said:

LOL.

Obviously they were told you can't breath if you double mask with a surgical mask and and a full NBC respirator.

So the choice was wear the face nappy snd go without the NBC kit;  or go with the NBC and drop the face nappy.

Clearly some of the really stupid ones may still think Covid is really deadly and prefer to take their chances with a Novichok rain shower. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2022 at 6:21 AM, Martin1234 said:

I started pointing this out on Twitter. It's always a good laugh as things like this wind up the sheep 

It gives them a massive brain fart.

On 2/26/2022 at 5:42 PM, DarianF said:

I would say also provides a good excuse for Biden regarding inflation which he can't control with the mid terms coming up as well as giving licence to print money into infinity via arms deals. Also helps destroy the middle classes as they will suffer from restrictions

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JFh4ndg3LYxS/

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I think that this is a lot closer to the truth than many people are both mentally and emotionally prepared for right now.

I see this as a spiritual test.

I am in no way religious, but I consider myself ( for all my human failings ) to be deeply spiritual.

For me, the ability to look such information in the eye right now is the very essence of each individuals battle.

It's like either you get it or you don't.

You can either see the lie that you are living or pretend that it doesn't exist, despite knowing inside  that it does. 

4 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

I think that this is a lot closer to the truth than many people are both mentally and emotionally prepared for right now.

I see this as a spiritual test.

I am in no way religious, but I consider myself ( for all my human failings ) to be deeply spiritual.

For me, the ability to look such information in the eye right now is the very essence of each individuals battle.

It's like either you get it or you don't.

You can either see the lie that you are living or pretend that it doesn't exist, despite knowing inside  that it does. 

I agree.

Seems closer to the truth than what we are actually being told

On 3/6/2022 at 2:18 AM, Mr H said:

I would say also provides a good excuse for Biden regarding inflation which he can't control with the mid terms coming up as well as giving licence to print money into infinity via arms deals. Also helps destroy the middle classes as they will suffer from restrictions

Biden can barely control his farts, let alone anything else.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 11:18 AM, Martin1234 said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JFh4ndg3LYxS/

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Interesting.

And makes sense---especially the bit at the end about Biden and Hunter standing to lose billions if Putin succeeds because all their shit deals are tied up there. This explains why there was this sudden huge push to shun Russia. But if you consider how the ultimate goal is to subjugate the masses, then perhaps the same people are controlling both sides and the overall global "reactions" as shown to the world. In other words, it's just another distraction from what they are really doing. Something else is going on while we're off looking over there.