More focus please on solutions and alternatives

Lungin

Thanks a lot David for all your help. There is one think i would like to ask you. In all your videos you focus more on the problem more than the solution. I know many people still unaware of the scam that has been going around in all fields along the history, however those who already aware of it need solutions. Even if there are already solutions proposed that you mentioned some of them, however more solution focuses videos will encourage people to stay on track such as keep working on their self-dependent food and financial systems. Also repeat mentioning the honest people and not-scam resources helps me at least to go and read for those more often.  

Edited by Lungin
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Lungin said:

Thanks a lot David for all your help. There is one think i would like to ask you. In all your videos you focus more on the problem more than the solution. I know many people still unaware of the scam that has been going around in all fields along the history, however those who already aware of it need solutions. Even if there are already solutions proposed that you mentioned some of them, however more solution focuses videos will encourage people to stay on track such as keep working on their self-dependent food and financial systems. Also repeat mentioning the honest people and not-scam resources helps me at least to go and read for those more often.  

For me the main solution is simple. Spread the information and create a tipping point - it's very important though to be as accurate as possible with the data/info.

• Like 1

I was watching one of David's videos* today where he is asked this question. He doesn't give specific answers apart from educating ourselves about the conspiracies, and learning to see ourselves as expressions of infinite consciousness (I'm paraphrasing). So in addition to spreading the information there's a spiritual element. 

However he doesn't say how to get the spiritual realisation either.  And the information he offers is largely critical, ie exposing the negative conspiracies, not what to replace them with. Maybe he doesn't want to become a leader of either a political or spiritual  movement in case that would open him up to accusations of creating a cult, while he criticises the leaders of the Illuminati cult. 

* DAVID ICKE'S EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WITH LONDON REAL - THE VIDEO THAT YOUTUBE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/ 

• Like 1

I don't think 'awakening' is simply about learning about the conspiracy and how truth has been subverted over many centuries to lead us all to this point

I think awakening is also a shift in consciousness so that you see the world and your place in it differently. If you undergo that shift then your behaviour will also shift just as night follows day

If you find yourself asking yourself 'are my actions helping the world or harming the world' then you will inevitably then alter any aspect of your life that you feel is feeding into the problem. Once you see the problem and all the ways in which your behaviour is feeding the problem then you realise just how deep in trouble we all are and what a mountain it is to climb not only as an individual to change our own life in order to disconnect from THEIR system but also as a wider community to disconnect from their system in large numbers of people who then also need to reconnect with each other in order to make life outside of their system possible

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So essentially, rather than asking David or any other 'leaders' what to do, the answer is for us all to take responsibility for ourselves, but also in communities not dependent on the global system (otherwise re remain as atomised individuals having little effect). Why not use this forum thread as a start? 

The challenge is that we're looking for our own solutions without asking the government or big corporations to implement them. For my part I'm actively working on supporting my local community by volunteering and getting to know my neighbours better to renew some of the community lost over the past couple of generations. This is easier to do as a parent, but there's opportunities to build grass roots relationships everywhere. 

The spiritual side is another big subject, and we can learn much about the relationship between the large-scale wholeness of life, and how it is divided up into a diversity of parts.  Contemplating the idea of a Trinity God is one example of this: unity and multiplicity co-existing.  But it's really a metaphor for the whole of reality: we are a part of, and the whole of, reality at the same time. 

3 hours ago, Campion said:

So essentially, rather than asking David or any other 'leaders' what to do, the answer is for us all to take responsibility for ourselves, but also in communities not dependent on the global system

Exactly

ask not what david icke can do for you, but what you can do to challenge the cabal's corporatocracy!

31 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

Not a fan of the word 'awakening'

What i'm talking about is people who are living unconsciously. They are unconscious of the various influences which are directing their thoughts, words and deeds. They are not even aware that their mind is occupied territory and that they are not in the driving seat of their own mind

The government knows that if it can control peoples perceptions of reality it can control how they see themselves and the world and by extension their behaviour which in turn shapes the world

The government wrote about this process in a 2010 document called 'mindspace' and we have seen them deploying 'behavioural science' against the british public during this covid scamdemic. By creating a false perception of a dangerous threat they have managed to control peoples behaviour through fear.

So when i use the term 'awakening' i am referring to the process of becoming conscious of these forces acting upon oneself because once a person sees these things and understands them the grip over their mind becomes broken and they are able to operate autonomously instead of being like a non player character in a computer game which is just following its programming

It can happen like a switch going in the mind....turning to ON!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

What i'm talking about is people who are living unconsciously. They are unconscious of the various influences which are directing their thoughts, words and deeds. They are not even aware that their mind is occupied territory and that they are not in the driving seat of their own mind

The government knows that if it can control peoples perceptions of reality it can control how they see themselves and the world and by extension their behaviour which in turn shapes the world

The government wrote about this process in a 2010 document called 'mindspace' and we have seen them deploying 'behavioural science' against the british public during this covid scamdemic. By creating a false perception of a dangerous threat they have managed to control peoples behaviour through fear.

So when i use the term 'awakening' i am referring to the process of becoming conscious of these forces acting upon oneself because once a person sees these things and understands them the grip over their mind becomes broken and they are able to operate autonomously instead of being like a non player character in a computer game which is just following its programming

It can happen like a switch going in the mind....turning to ON!

I know what you meant and you're spot on. I don't know a better word for it but the word feels tainted because of the reasoning for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

I don't know a better word for it but the word feels tainted because of the reasoning for it.

hmm tricky

also at what point is a person fully 'awake' because really it is an ongoing journey of discovery

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I don't think 'awakening' is simply about learning about the conspiracy and how truth has been subverted over many centuries to lead us all to this point

I think awakening is also a shift in consciousness so that you see the world and your place in it differently. If you undergo that shift then your behaviour will also shift just as night follows day

If you find yourself asking yourself 'are my actions helping the world or harming the world' then you will inevitably then alter any aspect of your life that you feel is feeding into the problem. Once you see the problem and all the ways in which your behaviour is feeding the problem then you realise just how deep in trouble we all are and what a mountain it is to climb not only as an individual to change our own life in order to disconnect from THEIR system but also as a wider community to disconnect from their system in large numbers of people who then also need to reconnect with each other in order to make life outside of their system possible

I belive certain cultures had technology based on crystals and stones that could alter brain waves so that they were permanently awakened.

• Like 2

Interesting 1 chap I used to follow was called Neil Mccoy Ward. He posts some excellent videos about what's going on and how bad everything is. I got to chat with him once and asked. Neil I love your videos, but could you once maybe post a positive video or one with solutions? He replied that he tried that and the viewers were so low everytime that he won't do it again!

To be fair to Mr Icke though, he does offer solution. He says very clearly to NOT comply. I guess it's so simple that it doesn't require too much time to discuss it.

21 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

I belive certain cultures had technology based on crystals and stones that could alter brain waves so that they were permanently awakened.

I have no doubt that stones were being used to impact consciousness

We have magnetite in our brains which is a semi-conductor and it was used along with Quartz crystal in radios in the second world war

• 1 month later...

hi all

-----

re: karma's bitch

i don't like telling people what to do (because that is a karmic burden to me if i mislead you) but since this is of interest to more than one person, and you want solutions, i point you in the direction of this woman (https://www.expansions.com/expansions-podcasts/) who teaches you how to go within in order to change your mind-pattern. a collective mind-pattern of victimisation is attracting victimisers in the form of the illuminati, nazis, and communists. she and her husband talk about this in their weekly podcast which you can watch for free. she promotes her books in the podcast so you can find out about the books there.

-----

disclaimer 

i have no association with these people; i only promote their information because i have verified that their information is good and most information is bad (you are being misdirected). remember, that if i mislead you, that is my karmic burden: i would rather remain neutral and not put myself at risk of future sufferings. karma is a bitch.

-----

have a great day all

On 2/6/2022 at 5:34 PM, Mr H said:

Interesting 1 chap I used to follow was called Neil Mccoy Ward. He posts some excellent videos about what's going on and how bad everything is. I got to chat with him once and asked. Neil I love your videos, but could you once maybe post a positive video or one with solutions? He replied that he tried that and the viewers were so low everytime that he won't do it again!

To be fair to Mr Icke though, he does offer solution. He says very clearly to NOT comply. I guess it's so simple that it doesn't require too much time to discuss it.

Bad news sells eh. Neil is clearly a clever fellow that knows a bit more than he's letting onto most of the time but alas. You are right about what David said, in essence it IS very simple but we choose to complicate it with endless 'what-ifs'.

practical solutions

among those who know what they are talking about, the consensus is that the situation is negative, but there is hope.

• if people go to "expansions", they can learn how to go within to find answers and how to change their mind-pattern.
  • if people go to "get wisdom", they can learn how to request divine intervention.

both of these information sources offer practical solutions.

On 2/5/2022 at 5:47 AM, Campion said:

I was watching one of David's videos* today where he is asked this question. He doesn't give specific answers apart from educating ourselves about the conspiracies, and learning to see ourselves as expressions of infinite consciousness (I'm paraphrasing). So in addition to spreading the information there's a spiritual element. 

However he doesn't say how to get the spiritual realisation either.  And the information he offers is largely critical, ie exposing the negative conspiracies, not what to replace them with. Maybe he doesn't want to become a leader of either a political or spiritual  movement in case that would open him up to accusations of creating a cult, while he criticises the leaders of the Illuminati cult. 

* DAVID ICKE'S EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WITH LONDON REAL - THE VIDEO THAT YOUTUBE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/ 

He says here that his only mission is to pass on information, and beyond that, it's up to people what they do with it.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:18 PM, Lungin said:

David's mindset is encapsulated well right here ( time coded: https://youtu.be/qSe7r9agDWE?t=458 ).

Solutions can be very simple, immensely complicated and everything in between. It is prudent to tackle things directly within (y)our reach though. Take this forum; what can you (all of us) do to improve it? Communicate as clearly as possible, provide essential information where (and if) possible, read with full attention before responding. The recommended viewing and reading section for example consists of too many linkdumps; 'here is a book, you should read it'. Spend a little time to describe the why instead, try to summarize to a certain extent. Perhaps broaden the conversation by pointing out related works of interest, and the why of that as well?

While i would concede that communication itself is actually one of the most, if not the most complicated topic around, we can make a better effort. Consider your logic and rhetoric, possible redundancies, (personal) frames of reference, potential bias arising from all of these things. We have become extremely 'lazy about language' and it is the root cause of ALOT of fundamental problems the world has at the moment (argument required, but saving that for a thread of its own.. i actually intend to write a book about this). If a substantial portion of humanity has become rather incoherent, how do we go about 'fixing that' without examining ourselves too?

Consider the following notion; if a substantial portion of humanity has lost the capability of communicating through traditional logic and discourse because of psychological/ mental conditioning of varying kinds, does that not directly imply we must 'learn to speak a new language'? Throwing facts at the proverbial wall has proven to be rather ineffective in alot of situations. Let's call conditioning programming for a moment, within a/ the human context. So maybe a bit of NLP is required, some study of different languages because English carries some loaded notions within itself (which is a problem for most if not all natural languages due to etymological history and such, but i digress). Then there is the emotional/ energetic aspect of things, which could both be classified as natural languages in a purely philosophical framework (argument required but once again too expansive for a single post), but do not use symbols, or vibrations that we can translate back into 'human natural languages' very effectively, if at all. The resonance associated with 'anger' is measurable, but provides no information past denying or confirming a state, not it's 'why', and no further context. Philosophy, linguistics, information theory and math all tie together at certain points when thinking about communication and the irony that is arising with me over the years that i've looked at them, is that both accuracy and precision as well as adaptation and fluidity are required to make it effective, often at the same time (?).

Before i end up attempting to write the actual book here; i have become primarily interested in effective communication, over the last couple of years. It is starting to look like the main requirement for this is the capacity for permanent change. So maybe it is, along with everything else, a work in progress. A paradox too, if a work cannot be finished and change is permanent? (Perhaps i succumbed to semantical games myself here, alas).

Link for further consideration on alot of these topics, specifically in relation to the idea that humor and creativity can not be 'pinned down': https://orthosphere.wordpress.com/2022/03/18/curt-jaimungal-humor-and-free-will/ this post, the comments, and the channel it references, within which the interview with Chris Langan stands out to me.

Recommended listening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S99IKbu8eyE

Actionable points: Examine your communication, stay critical but do not look for perfection, rather effectiveness instead.

Inspire interest by showing it.

Humor and creativity are excellent at 'short-circuiting' (pre) programmed response.

Consider that while languages may be formulated from the same base e.g 'western law' and 'english' - Their meanings can be very different.

Remind me (and perhaps yourself, or everyone?) of what i suggest here, lest i (we) forget :)

The last bits not intended in a presumptuous or pompous manner, this whole post is partially meant as a 'metaphysical note to self' as well as anything else. A blueprint of sorts, since life as we know it starts from water..? Flow along :)

hi all

-----

re: verbal communication and hyperspace communication

verbal communication does my head in. i dread speaking or writing because i never feel able to find the right words to communicate my meaning. but, unless we communicate we will never clarify anything either. so it is yet another "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. everyone has experienced how frustrating it is to "get the message across" using spoken or written language.

hyperspace communication - archetype, colour, and tone - is superior to verbal communication. i posted a link to the "expansions news podcast" in my post above if this is of interest to anybody.

-----

wishing all clear insight