Away with the Fairy's

alexa

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I'm intrigued...... Where & what do they look like ? 

One was a giant as tall as the ceiling and the other had a huge forearm which he reached out to me to pass me something so i reached out towards him to take it

To my side there was an entire group of them dancing

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

One was a giant as tall as the ceiling and the other had a huge forearm which he reached out to me to pass me something so i reached out towards him to take it

To my side there was an entire group of them dancing

WOW! :classic_ohmy: Did they look human ?

8 minutes ago, alexa said:

WOW! :classic_ohmy: Did they look human ?

Vaguely

Every year in scotland, on one night of the year, the urisks have a gathering near the shores of loch katrine. One year I will canoe down there on that day and bivi on the hillside overnight and see what happens

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Vaguely

Every year in scotland, on one night of the year, the urisks have a gathering near the shores of loch katrine. One year I will canoe down there on that day and bivi on the hillside overnight and see what happens

Be careful Mac, these are strange days we are living in.

On 2/5/2022 at 6:24 AM, Origin said:

Chosen One? I have never been and will never be a chosen one.

Your words, not mine. Read your post again. 

You don't understand how this works

And here we go again. Why don't we understand how this works? I'll take a guess...... Oh because you explain nothing and suggest we're all ignorant for it. Amazing. 

I had the things I needed to see demonstrated to me.

So demonstrate or explain your demonstration. 

You have to do that until the right context is established and then the next phase of studies begins.

🙄 Which would be exactly?

And why do you think I stand out?

Chosen one supposedly

You just want to take a shortcut

Really? Do I? You know this how?

Now let's really hear my thoughts rather than your preconceived ideas of what I think. 

I know I cannot take any short cuts and we all must go through hardship and learning to enlighten ourselves, there is and will never be a short cut to opening your mind, that's fools gold. 

And here is the classic reaction of someone who cannot rule out that I might actually know something.

Well how would we bloody know when you never actually produce anything. 

I'd say you'd make a bloody good politician because all you've done is deflect. You've released nothing, explained nothing and apparently want to talk in riddles to make yourself appear smarter. I'm not falling for it. 

But unfortunately you have nothing to take me further.

Really? Really? Just another easy deflection for you because let's face it, like me you know nothing yet want to insinuate to the rest of us here that you do. Well, you've clearly demonstrated you're not willing to explain or discuss anything unless it's in an unexplainable riddle or just plain nonsense, I'll let you decide. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Your words, not mine. Read your post again. 

And here we go again. Why don't we understand how this works? I'll take a guess...... Oh because you explain nothing and suggest we're all ignorant for it. Amazing. 

So demonstrate or explain your demonstration. 

🙄 Which would be exactly?

Chosen one supposedly

Really? Do I? You know this how?

Now let's really hear my thoughts rather than your preconceived ideas of what I think. 

I know I cannot take any short cuts and we all must go through hardship and learning to enlighten ourselves, there is and will never be a short cut to opening your mind, that's fools gold. 

Well how would we bloody know when you never actually produce anything. 

I'd say you'd make a bloody good politician because all you've done is deflect. You've released nothing, explained nothing and apparently want to talk in riddles to make yourself appear smarter. I'm not falling for it. 

Really? Really? Just another easy deflection for you because let's face it, like me you know nothing yet want to insinuate to the rest of us here that you do. Well, you've clearly demonstrated you're not willing to explain or discuss anything unless it's in an unexplainable riddle or just plain nonsense, I'll let you decide. 

Ok, so in short, what you're saying is, you've told us fuck all about anything and stand to condescendingly tell me that I cannot possibly understand anything you've experienced because you're a chosen one

Who is we ? You?

If it wants to convey something, this will certainly perceived by me. And this will take place visually within the atmosphere.

Demonstrations mean getting to know something that is perhaps not yet known. This will be visually represented :classic_smile:

A counterperformance is expected. It is not interested in perceiving what is misinterpreted.

Chosen One is a human illusion. I am nothing.

Surely you want to find out something. It's not my job. And if you know that, why are you trying to hear something from me that you have to find out on your own?

I am not smart. I will never speak for something that does not want this.

You have explored the complexity of multidimensional states of existence? If so, you would never speak about it. And I only have to understand what I have to understand. Apparently there are certain rules I have to follow. Which must apply to me. 

Just understand that I know absolutely nothing that could help you.  

True probabilities will then manifest themselves as the whole thing progresses.

On 2/5/2022 at 11:54 AM, Origin said:

Chosen One? I have never been and will never be a chosen one. :classic_biggrin: You don't understand how this works. I had the things I needed to see demonstrated to me. And that continues throughout my so-called life. Not in dreams, downloads, drugs, but outside, at night, or during the day. You work on certain aspects that define reality. You have to do that until the right context is established and then the next phase of studies begins. In this process you lose more and more what humans imagine reality to be. After a certain point, you will understand precisely in what Humans are wrong. This will also affect the so-called past where you will know who really saw what and what it looked like. Because it showed you the same thing. You will be stunned to find that nothing is in the right context and where something has been deliberately changed. I do not worship this intelligence, on the contrary, it needs to finally leave me alone. And it is completely meaningless what I know, it has only to do with me and the criticism of the approach of this intelligence. What this thing imagines evolution to be and how it has to proceed.

And should I say that Existence is boring without measure? This intelligence cannot convince me in anything. And why do you think I stand out? Humans still believe that judgement will be passed on them. What I did was the opposite. I have dared to make a judgement about this intelligence. And this seems to be the reason that I had a different perspective to see. It has billions of chosen ones to play with. But I'm not interested

This is correct.

I understand some of it now.

We are all Chosen Ones...there is no one unit who is chosen

Origin says--'This will also affect the so-called past where you will know who really saw what and what it looked like.'--
--I understand this now. the nearest analogy I can give that might be helpful to explain this--is like seeing a movie literally frame by frame--you literally become an observer as you see the script of the past and what its purpose was. The incident/ happenings themselves become meaningless. You collect a very tiny useful portion as what was the 'lesson/ purpose' and you feel sad that such an enormous amount of time was used up for this tiny bit of useful 'knowledge' or 'moving forward'--like squeezing out juice from a shrivelled fruit.. and none of the other dialogue of the past or the characters in it mattered. 
Then you move to next step..

This intelligence offers with both hands---two different options. What we choose  defines what we see next--so most continue playing the same loop because they keep choosing the same thing time and again. It might be we are not the chosen ones but the ones choosing. So we become active forces interacting with this Intelligence and not the passive victims we have got used to playing..

This 'Intelligence' is the 'barrier' between us and the Ultimate state of Truth/ Being----a sieve or filter through which we pass---

And it is not benign in human terms..  ..not at all.

1 hour ago, m754 said:

This is correct.

I understand some of it now.

We are all Chosen Ones...there is no one unit who is chosen

Origin says--'This will also affect the so-called past where you will know who really saw what and what it looked like.'--
--I understand this now. the nearest analogy I can give that might be helpful to explain this--is like seeing a movie literally frame by frame--you literally become an observer as you see the script of the past and what its purpose was. The incident/ happenings themselves become meaningless. You collect a very tiny useful portion as what was the 'lesson/ purpose' and you feel sad that such an enormous amount of time was used up for this tiny bit of useful 'knowledge' or 'moving forward'--like squeezing out juice from a shrivelled fruit.. and none of the other dialogue of the past or the characters in it mattered. 
Then you move to next step..

This intelligence offers with both hands---two different options. What we choose  defines what we see next--so most continue playing the same loop because they keep choosing the same thing time and again. It might be we are not the chosen ones but the ones choosing. So we become active forces interacting with this Intelligence and not the passive victims we have got used to playing..

This 'Intelligence' is the 'barrier' between us and the Ultimate state of Truth/ Being----a sieve or filter through which we pass---

And it is not benign in human terms..  ..not at all.

It is a multitude of factors that put the fragmented image together. A non-experiencer can't confirm if any of this really happened. Which traces are true. You must have seen for yourself the forms in which this intelligence manifests itself to human beings. You start very simply and you will have a strange experience where it manifests itself. This will encompass everything that Humans as a whole have experienced. You get the notion that there are no coincidences here. Since it is timeless, information is neither temporally nor spatially aligned. The most unusual thing is that it also demonstrates what humans understand as the future. As what it will be understood. All this has to be gathered by yourself, as it only reveals aspects to point out errors on the part of humans.

It doesn't matter how much of it is decoded, at a certain point you just took one tiny step. Like everyone else, there is no shortcut. No one will understand that nothing unusual has happened here. The illusion that it is something special to experience all that. Yet it has simply revealed tiny fragments of something boundlessly superior. If Humans define themselves as the chosen ones, then I wonder why they are here. Because I do not see it so optimistic...