Do you believe that right now, we are inside a complex VR machine?

78ast78dgyad

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Well, perhaps start us off with what you believe?

I am nowhere near knowledgeable enough to say

Based on what I have read,

I have reached the conclusion that this could be a simulated world, and in the spirit world we chose to be here in this exact moment because of the upcoming world war 3 and upcoming mass death and we chose to experience it. So this world was created for an experience.

I believe its possible that humans are here to make creative life energy for some other group of intelligent beings.

Thats why i believe most humans are very sexually obsessed, and thats the creative force in the universe, and its what the masons g on there apron stands for, ie the generative force in nature.

I think humans are here as a tool to create that energy and harvest it.

Its certainly possible, that creative force in nature is so important that humans are so sexually obsessed, that they are being harvested for this energy.

Think about it.

Thats what i believe the battery symbolism means in that matrix film. Ie humans are here generating an energy for something bigger.

• Like 1

Guest m754
1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

I have reached the conclusion that this could be a simulated world, and in the spirit world we chose to be here in this exact moment because of the upcoming world war 3 and upcoming mass death and we chose to experience it. So this world was created for an experience.

This might be quite close to what it is actually--based on how far we can actually understand this reality.

It is some kind of 'simulation'--but how we 'chose' to be here could be difficult to understand. ...At the stage of simulation we are at, there is not much free will/ wilful choice, it is a processing simulation of remaining 'experiencers/ units of awareness' taking them to the final stage of purging..

Since the ties to this simulation (the un-conscious 'choice' made to appear here/ incarnate) is through sensory attachments and experiential gratification of those senses, the Purge must therefore create an experience through which those ties are broken.

That is why we are within so many limitations and handicaps as to what we can wilfully do or control. We are at the stage of this experience where it is on auto-pilot now and we are merely along for the last leg of the ride to the Purge unless we awaken and get down at the several stops that this Intelligent Force has provided for along the way. We have many of us just missed one such stop with the covid hoax.

At the 'higher' stage of Conscious control of experience, 'we' are both the VR projector, the field or screen on which the projection plays out as well as any Consciously controlled unit of experience --there is no loss of awareness of Who the Experiencer is.. The simulation does not go out of control. We are one of the units of experience that got lost-- it would seem...Of course, why the Intelligence 'allowed' this loss of awareness of our true nature is another discussion, but it seems it is part of the play..

But what we are experiencing is a very tiny tiny part of the infinitude  of possible 'simulations' that this Intelligence could run. Where we are at is similar to some dodgy neighbourhood in a city where nobody ventures out after dark and if you do, you will be robbed or shot at..such is the 'vibe' of that place---the 'energy' that predominates there. To call this simulation a reflection of the Ultimate Intelligence would be an insult ...but yes, still almost all of us are obsessed with staying here instead of exploring the rest of the city...

We can only speculate about this.. and we may be wrong. Who knows...?

But I know one thing ---this world is not 'real' in the sense of the Ultimate Reality.

And it is not a true reflection/ projection of who we are..

therefore some people say it is a simulation hijacked by the ego which got self-identified/ obsessed with the play and can't let go, still thinking there is a logical end to this madness. There is none. It will all be fruitless and pointless and end in the purge.

Edited by m754

3 hours ago, m754 said:

This might be quite close to what it is actually--based on how far we can actually understand this reality.

It is some kind of 'simulation'--but how we 'chose' to be here could be difficult to understand. ...At the stage of simulation we are at, there is not much free will/ wilful choice, it is a processing simulation of remaining 'experiencers/ units of awareness' taking them to the final stage of purging..

Since the ties to this simulation (the un-conscious 'choice' made to appear here/ incarnate) is through sensory attachments and experiential gratification of those senses, the Purge must therefore create an experience through which those ties are broken.

That is why we are within so many limitations and handicaps as to what we can wilfully do or control. We are at the stage of this experience where it is on auto-pilot now and we are merely along for the last leg of the ride to the Purge unless we awaken and get down at the several stops that this Intelligent Force has provided for along the way. We have many of us just missed one such stop with the covid hoax.

At the 'higher' stage of Conscious control of experience, 'we' are both the VR projector, the field or screen on which the projection plays out as well as any Consciously controlled unit of experience --there is no loss of awareness of Who the Experiencer is.. The simulation does not go out of control. We are one of the units of experience that got lost-- it would seem...Of course, why the Intelligence 'allowed' this loss of awareness of our true nature is another discussion, but it seems it is part of the play..

But what we are experiencing is a very tiny tiny part of the infinitude  of possible 'simulations' that this Intelligence could run. Where we are at is similar to some dodgy neighbourhood in a city where nobody ventures out after dark and if you do, you will be robbed or shot at..such is the 'vibe' of that place---the 'energy' that predominates there. To call this simulation a reflection of the Ultimate Intelligence would be an insult ...but yes, still almost all of us are obsessed with staying here instead of exploring the rest of the city...

But I know one thing ---this world is not 'real' in the sense of the Ultimate Reality.

And it is not a true reflection/ projection of who we are..

therefore some people say it is a simulation hijacked by the ego which got self-identified/ obsessed with the play and can't let go, still thinking there is a logical end to this madness. There is none. It will all be fruitless and pointless and end in the purge.

There are many theories of how our reality is hijacked

On a simple level, in the movie "They Live" a radio signal is emitted that prevents people seeing true reality.

On a more complex level, it may be done via the Moon.

Perhaps the fake reality is sustained from child sacrifice and rituals and the energy of fear sustains it.

Stolenhistory.net has a theory that only 150 years ago an advanced civilisation was using free energy, highly advanced crytal energy and could manipulate the field of energy we live in.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/the-lost-key-part-1.4102/

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

6 hours ago, m754 said:

I wouldn't call it a simulation nor is it a reflection. It is also not isolated. But it can be very fair when certain conditions are met for individuals to learn something unexpected. When limits of what can be learned are reached and something is surpassed, it will be possible to explore the most challenging questions. Everything that is and was and will be will be realigned. Whether there is still a reason to be here will then be more than relative. But this so-called world is more than real, because everything has consequences here. And it doesn't matter what you pretend to be, whether you are a primitive monster or just come to study. It has consequences. 

Guest m754
1 hour ago, Origin said:

everything has consequences here

I am guessing we don't get to 'see' the consequences here...? Would be lovely to see some people get their just deserts ....for once...in this ..whatever it is we are seeing...

The dense pull downwards is too much to handle now---the continuing proliferation and rewarding of 'evil' and 'cunning'---is sickening.

I cannot see what more there is to learn here.

If all our lives are taken up by how we feed ourselves, how we get a job, how we travel, how we keep alive and how we save for an uncertain future, surely that leaves no room for any more lessons for the vast majority. It is just the same routine for a long time to come.

That means this 'simulation' or whatever it is flawed in some way because it is pointless now...and no new reveal or re-alignment seems to be happening. It seems to be on an error loop or something...

And yet here i am still wondering what to do next in this non-simulation/ non-reflection...It is almost like a nightmare you cannot wake up from.

14 minutes ago, m754 said:

I am guessing we don't get to 'see' the consequences here...? Would be lovely to see some people get their just deserts ....for once...in this ..whatever it is we are seeing...

The dense pull downwards is too much to handle now---the continuing proliferation and rewarding of 'evil' and 'cunning'---is sickening.

If all our lives are taken up by how we feed ourselves, how we get a job, how we travel, how we keep alive and how we save for an uncertain future, surely that leaves no room for any more lessons for the vast majority. It is just the same routine for a long time to come.

That means this 'simulation' or whatever it is flawed in some way because it is pointless now...and no new reveal or re-alignment seems to be happening. It seems to be on an error loop or something...

And yet here i am still wondering what to do next in this non-simulation/ non-reflection...It is almost like a nightmare you cannot wake up from.

Nothing will happen here. Everything will evolve as it is supposed to. But time here is precious for everyone. Every decision you make and have will have consequences. For yourself.

That would mean that you are following your own personal chosen path. Then why do you care about the many other paths taken by those around you?

It will always be what is right in order to evolve. Anything that is not perfection cannot detect whether something is really flawed. If this is the impression, the entire representation is not detected.

Have you already reached everything that was possible for you? Have you studied everything that manifests itself here? ....

7 hours ago, m754 said:

I forgot to mention one more thing - Serotonin.

When you take LSD, it works by reducing your body's level of serotonin.

When this happens, you can access the hidden reality and true reality, the doors of perception, the video game we are in.

Many herbs that reduce serotonin are also linked to spirituality - for example Monks drink green tea before meditiating which has theanine.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

11 hours ago, m754 said:

Why?

If you live in the western world in a 9-5 job, yes it seems pointless.

Many things are being discovered all the time including a massive empire as late as 1850

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/tartary-an-empire-hidden-in-history-it-was-bigger-than-russia-once.38/

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

This ‘VR’ is projected by US ALL….so hence its more like a co-creation.

All is mind - projecting a ‘dream’ reality.

Each and everyone do this…first by thought idea, then action = manifestation. 

“Man made in the image of god” - god is known as a ‘creator’ right?…’in the beginning was the word’ - before we manifest anything we have thought = word.

Man has this ‘likeness’ inherent from ‘god’ - via thought/words, we create. 

This is why using the media platform, governments of the world try to control minds, get minds to believe THEIR dream…to help them project THEIR ideas into reality. The more minds they influence with their ideas, the more they can guarantee manifestation. 

To change our experience of the world, we change ourselves, and what we project we CHOOSE rather than be externally INFLUENCED.

Live from the inside out, rather than outside in.

Easier said than done, i admit 😉

On 2/3/2022 at 8:59 AM, m754 said:

There is cause and effect (consequences) and also there is no cause and effect!

Cause and effect implies a starting and ending point which we may call time.

But when you check with your experience there is no time. Check out for yourself. Can you go to a past or future? Of course not that is silly. Everything is now. Which is not really now, because that implies time, we don't have words for it......

So without time you cannot really have cause and effect. This is from absolute or truth perspective.

From our limited mind perspective we see the eternal now as time through the limitations of human mind. This creates a seeming story and never ending cause and effect. Some people refer to this is karma.

So to free yourself from karma you have to be in the absolute mind where it doesn't exist. And the best way we can do that is to religiously stay in what we refer to as "now"

This means freeing yourself from all fears and desires.

Edited by Mr H