Are NHS vaccine mandates going to be scrapped?

Grumpy Grapes

Yes, until Boris gets kicked out. The people DEMAND more draconian restrictions. Prison for the unvaxxed, wearing of masks 24 x 7, All businesses closed. All schools closed for one year firebreak. The cunts will cheer themselves hoarse. 

Boris's replacement will give them what they demand.

• Like 1

Yes, in theory, and as much as i fight out on the front line for all this, i would love to say we have [email protected] but i have a sneaky suspicion what they have realised is the amount of constructive dismissal costs , if people , esp those who didnt quit, but got fired, potentially would cost them, over making people feel grateful for having there job back, by scrapping this mandate, but still allowing discrimination, by accepting  companys who prefer the vaccinated, or by saying we saved you!long terms already employed workers and are showing gratitude for your time by allowing this mandate not to affect you, but any new employers, its required for, that, im expecting. Poor grammar and punctuation disclaimer :P 

• Like 1