Signal from space every 18 minutes from unknown source

Ibizan Hound

An Unknown Space Object is Sending Out Radio Signals Every 18 Minutes

Researchers at the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR) have found a mysterious object in space that has been sending out radio waves approximately three times an hour, according to an institutional press release. The object was first spotted in March 2018 and has been observed ever since to understand its origins.

Celestial objects that send out pulsing waves are quite a regular observation for an astronomer. Called transients, these objects either take months to disappear or can quickly flash off in a matter of seconds or even milliseconds, Dr. Gemma Anderson, an astrophysicist at ICRAR said in the press release. In the case of this object though, the repeating sequence of pulses is a bit strange. https://share.newsbreak.com/eaeykzco

On 1/29/2022 at 10:06 AM, Fluke said:

Sorry nobody is coming to save you.

Well, not with that attitude, young man! 

Now, go put on your best Sunday goin' to meetin' suit and comb your hair. You want to look your best when the Lord gets here. 

On 1/30/2022 at 7:55 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

3 times an hour, 18 minutes, 6+6+6 ?

May be not.

It takes 18 minutes for the sun's light to reacch earth at light speed or 16days at sound speed. Or 3mins at email 6g speed.

Guest Gone Fishing...
11 minutes ago, wolfpavek1 said:

It takes 18 minutes for the sun's light to reacch earth at light speed or 16days at sound speed. Or 3mins at email 6g speed.

Where do you get these figures from ?
BC

That's interesting. Just typing ICRAR in google and and the blinking del seem to be the center of focus..even if i type ICRAR funding. At first glance seem unclear and without any great details of where exactly the Australian government collect 50$ to 63$ millions dollars to go for the race in which country gonna have the biggest pee pee, heu i mean telescope. I searched just a little bit more, maybe 8 or 9 clicks, i was drained. Finally went to wikipedia and got scared because they have skynet and skynet was the bad guy in terminator. Finally i stumble upon another site starting with "$63 Million for WA to process signals from the dawn of time"...two lines later saying"A global collaboration of 16 countries"--->doesn't look good at all, it is just 4 countries less than G20. A further diagonal reading to realize that i was right about the Dr. girl on vimeo standing in front of a brand new plantation of artificial bushes without leaves. It says " 131,072 low-frequency Christmas trees". I cut the last one because i think it's funny. I stopped there. https://aussrc.org/63-million-for-aussrc/

No idea what you're on about Pierre-Luc, but it's strange how these items appear in the media when the organisation needs a bit more funding. Reminds of the Madeleine McCann case where, when they're about to run out of funding, articles suddenly appear in the media saying how close they are to catching the perp. Personally, I think that we'd be better concentrating on more earthly matters. Given that there is no firm evidence of extra terrestrial visitors for the last 2000 years at least, I'd say it was time to give up and concentrate their knowledge on finding an alternative to plastic, which eventually will destroy the earth.