Moses & Akhnaten - One and the same?

What do you think people?

after reading from many sources, i do belive this is the same person.

Akhenaten
Akhenaten and monotheism in Abrahamic religions

Akhenaten - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org

The idea that Akhenaten was the pioneer of a monotheistic religion that later became Judaism has been considered by various scholars.[235][236][237][238][239] One of the first to mention this was Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, in his book Moses and Monotheism.[235] Basing his arguments on his belief that the Exodus story was historical, Freud argued that Moses had been an Atenist priest who was forced to leave Egypt with his followers after Akhenaten's death. Freud argued that Akhenaten was striving to promote monotheism, something that the biblical Moses was able to achieve.[235] Following the publication of his book, the concept entered popular consciousness and serious research.[240][241]

Freud commented on the connection between Adonai, the Egyptian Aten and the Syrian divine name of Adonis as the primeval unity of languages between the factions;[235] in this he was following the argument of Egyptologist Arthur Weigall. Jan Assmann's opinion is that 'Aten' and 'Adonai' are not linguistically related.[242]

There are strong similarities between Akhenaten's Great Hymn to the Aten and the Biblical Psalm 104; however, however there is debate as to what relationship between the two texts is implied by these similarities.[243][244]

Others have likened some aspects of Akhenaten's relationship with the Aten to the relationship, in Christian tradition, between Jesus Christ and God, particularly interpretations that emphasize a more monotheistic interpretation of Atenism than a henotheistic one. Donald B. Redford has noted that some have viewed Akhenaten as a harbinger of Jesus. "After all, Akhenaten did call himself the son of the sole god: 'Thine only son that came forth from thy body'."[245] James Henry Breasted likened him to Jesus,[246] Arthur Weigall saw him as a failed precursor of Christ and Thomas Mann saw him "as right on the way and yet not the right one for the way".[247]

Although scholars like Brian Fagan (2015) and Robert Alter (2018) have re-opened the debate, in 1997, Redford concluded that

Before much of the archaeological evidence from Thebes and from Tell el-Amarna became available, wishful thinking sometimes turned Akhenaten into a humane teacher of the true God, a mentor of Moses, a christlike figure, a philosopher before his time. But these imaginary creatures are now fading away as the historical reality gradually emerges. There is little or no evidence to support the notion that Akhenaten was a progenitor of the full-blown monotheism that we find in the Bible. The monotheism of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament had its own separate development—one that began more than half a millennium after the pharaoh's death.[248]

The french magician eliphas levi said that the tarot was the book of moses, which is to say the kabbalah

If moses was akhenaton as freud surmised then that would point to the transmission of the kaballah out of egypt and into the israelites. It's worth noting however that akhenaton was a heretic in egypt and clashed with the priests which is why he created his own city in the desert to escape the centre of priestcraft at thebes.

Some authors have suggested that the hyksos, who were a wrlike tribe of people who invaded egypt may have then become one of the confederacy of tribes known as the 'israelites' once they were thrown back out of egypt by an egyptian uprisings. The hyksos lorded it over the conquered egyptians and to rub salt into the wounds they took the egyptian devil Set as their primary god.

• Like 1

Jesus said:

“If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. There is another who testifies in my favour, and I know that his testimony about me is true.

You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved. John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.

I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish — the very works that I am doing — testify that the Father has sent me. And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

I do not accept glory from human beings, but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?

But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”

John 5:31-47

• 1 month later...

Although I do believe that Akhenaten was the pioneer of the monotheistic religions, I don't think he was Moses. I suspect when Akhenaten died and Amarna fell, that the fleeing populous of that city became the Israelites and followers of Akhenaten's brother, Thutmose 3rd (Moses) that continued the religion. I don't usually give much credence to the History Channel; but in this case, I think they give the most compelling argument.

Is Moses King Tut's Uncle?

• Thanks 1

Akhenaten History (unofficial)

(The gospel is clear, Moses could not give a written law associated to the gospel, that was provided to him by aaron or by god on the mountain, and moses at best, served sometimes only as a scribe...............god doesn't entertain humanities suicide pleasure in the gospel.............if there not angels god describes as rulers or kings, then, they are overthrowing satan.................in this case................)

(god stopped using the slur/slang "ites" which implies association to angels in the gospel by the time of the new testament..................however, remember satan is only suicide pleasure, and that means, as a corpse, God sends his angels to restrain satan, satan is blind and dumb until humanity passes, and in that capacity, some say its association to language about the "ites" or angels.................and they says this is the reign of akhenaten)

(when god deals with the filthy, the ignorant, and today, with colleg** and univer****.................what I was going to say was.................god abridges the truth to end the controversy with satan, which prefers false witnessing, and in doing that..............god says or implies that moses is akhenaten, then that is the law, but that is an abridged law, but believe me, satan is just an blind and dumb idiot)