Chinese Social Credit System via Official UK COVID APP

RobinJ

A friend sent me the NHS web site details about the app that they want to introduce for track and trace of all citizens. Among its fabulous items lis of data it can collect on you are:

political views  and opinions

mental health

criminal convictions

social circumstances

lifestyle

other 'special data categories'

covid health/ status re vax

your sex life and orientation

racial or ethnic origin

trade union memberships

It will be used for a 'right to work' and 'right to rent' app and as an identity document. So basically its a social credit document via your phone just like the Chinese system which many squealed would not be allowed in theUK. BoJo himself stated it would not be brought in. And yet, here it is on the NHS website right in your face.

Edited by RobinJ

If they ever bring in that one world crypto currency, it will be a nightmare for anyone they want to ruin, and gov often ruin lifes just for there fun.

One world communist gov, will be a nightmare, and the majority who are fools wanting it, as really dumb for wanting that world.

Its good that russia has banned crypto currency.

When you have others judging your life, its a nightmare, plus how do you know the info your gov has on you, is factual. You do not. They are useless at fact checking, and just often project there own rubbish into your life.

Edited by andy1033

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

A friend sent me the NHS web site details about the app that they want to introduce for track and trace of all citizens. Among its fabulous items lis of data it can collect on you are:

mental health

criminal convictions

social circumstances

lifestyle

racial or ethnic origin

trade union memberships

It will be used for a 'right to work' and 'right to rent' app and as an identity document. So basically its a social credit document via your phone just like the Chinese system which many squealed would not be allowed in theUK. BoJo himself stated it would not be brought in. And yet, here it is on the NHS website right in your face.

is QR code copying and fraud a thing?

Many people get on the bus with a qr code, printed or digital.

What is stopping someone from just copying it on paper or digitally and giving it to someone?

On 1/27/2022 at 6:14 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

is QR code copying and fraud a thing?

Many people get on the bus with a qr code, printed or digital.

What is stopping someone from just copying it on paper or digitally and giving it to someone?

That will only work temporarily. This is an app for your phone, not some bit of paper. 

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

you can still share it though

Sorry, share what? You cant share the app, it will be linked to our ID, assuming anyone is mad enough to use it. Rumour has it that 21m people have downloaded it. IF thats true, Im sure we all know who they are...

44 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

where would they get most of that information from if you don't tell them?  they'd just be making half assed guesses.

Via various databases that already exists, voter roles, NHS, social media posts,  mobile phone data, things you have signed up to, emails ( such as gmail) web use, computer monitoring....and so on.

18 hours ago, eddy64 said:

where would they get most of that information from if you don't tell them?  they'd just be making half assed guesses.

There's been huge advances in AI over the last decade, they're datamining information about us using AI systems constantly. Your browsing habits, your shopping, your health via 'fitness' devices, hell I'd not be surprised if our phones and devices like Alexa are constantly eavsdropping on us to gather info. With AI and advanced behavioural profiling they probably know more about some people than they do about themselves.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr M said:

There's been huge advances in AI over the last decade, they're datamining information about us using AI systems constantly. Your browsing habits, your shopping, your health via 'fitness' devices, hell I'd not be surprised if our phones and devices like Alexa are constantly eavsdropping on us to gather info. With AI and advanced behavioural profiling they probably know more about some people than they do about themselves.

on the subject of Alexa, did you know that they daisy chain connect to each other?  Basically they share information with others that are close by in the neighbourhood. Yep. Also those internet doorbell things can connect to Alexa and the Apple version of the same. Anything which can connect to wi-fi in the 'internet of things' can spy on you basically.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eddy64 said:

still a computer program making half assed guesses and assumptions imho.

umm, no it isnt. Its YOUR thoughts and actions gathered. The more info they gather, the more accurate their algorithms get. These are 'learning' computer programs, not static computers. Plus, with the advent of nano or quantum computing, the amount of info they are able to process will be/ is astronomical.

26 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

on the subject of Alexa, did you know that they daisy chain connect to each other?  Basically they share information with others that are close by in the neighbourhood. Yep. Also those internet doorbell things can connect to Alexa and the Apple version of the same. Anything which can connect to wi-fi in the 'internet of things' can spy on you basically.

They don't share information, it's mesh wi-fi. It's like a repeater to get a stronger connection if they are too far away from your own router.

Just now, Martin1234 said:

They don't share information, it's mesh wi-fi. It's like a repeater to get a stronger connection if they are too far away from your own router.

Well, there was a big tech guy who showed via video how they connect to each other and can 'listen' ( if Alexa etc) to all the conversations going on, even if its in passive mode

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Well, there was a big tech guy who showed via video how they connect to each other and can 'listen' ( if Alexa etc) to all the conversations going on, even if its in passive mode

A smart speaker listens to you so it can respond, it has to listen all the time. The mesh wi-fi is to prevent connection issues, or so the devices still work if your internet goes off, as they will just route traffic via your neighbours connection.

They are probably already stealing data, the mesh connection won't make much difference to that though. I'm pretty sure they could abuse it in future too.

15 hours ago, RobinJ said:

It might be apocryphal but I've had experiences and know of others who've received targeted ads via google for things they've mentioned or talked about soon after a conversation has taken place (a day or two). These are things that have not been actively searched for online and sometimes the item advertised is just 'wrong', however it is connected peripherally to a discussion that's taken place.

The only consistent factor in these incidents has been the presence of an android mobile phone nearby belonging to the person 'targeted'.

21 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

A smart speaker listens to you so it can respond, it has to listen all the time. The mesh wi-fi is to prevent connection issues, or so the devices still work if your internet goes off, as they will just route traffic via your neighbours connection.

They are probably already stealing data, the mesh connection won't make much difference to that though. I'm pretty sure they could abuse it in future too.

Not sure about this, but isn't mesh run over bluetooth? If so then all the reports of folks having jabs that now have bluetooth codes may be significant....possibly a way to connect all those people with the listening devices perhaps?

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Not sure about this, but isn't mesh run over bluetooth? If so then all the reports of folks having jabs that now have bluetooth codes may be significant....possibly a way to connect all those people with the listening devices perhaps?

It's nothing to do with Bluetooth.

Look at this. This shows a tp link setup for a single house.

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/mesh-wifi/

Now imagine a smart speaker in each house, they can reach each other, so instead of a single house setup it could be a whole street instead. if one house internet goes down, the smart speaker can use nextdoors internet connection, or any other that it can route traffic through.  That is it in a nutshell.

On 1/27/2022 at 2:51 PM, RobinJ said:

mental health

criminal convictions

social circumstances

lifestyle

racial or ethnic origin

Under pretty normal circumstances of internet usage, the internet is already doing that. In fact, I have noticed some unusual and potentially "creepy" stuff going on, such as ads popping up while I have been on You tube on my laptop, and phoned a family member on my (very un-smart) mobile phone, and she had discussed a certain topic, that I didn't even speak any "keywords" for. Only she did, at her end. All I said was "yes....oh dear....I can imagine".....etc (hard to get one word in edgewise with that person.)

She was also speaking on a landline. She has no "smart" anythings in her possession, and no internet connection.

As soon as I got off the phone and re-activated YouTube, the ads came in for that exact thing she had mentioned.

By the way I keep microphone and camera disabled, and have a tiny piece of duct tape over my camera lense on the laptop.

And riddle me this:

One morning (no laptop or wi-fi on, and phone switched OFF) I took a look at some very small brownish pink blotches on my face at the mirror in the window, wondering how to get rid of them, though they are very small. That doesn't bother me a lot. It was a one-off wondering.

Switched the laptop on hours later, and there's immediately an ad, for "removing dark skin tone patches on facial skin". I mean...what??

There have been quite a number of similar well-timed examples of things I have merely thought about, popping up in ads the same day.

Things which I have ONLY thought about, not spoken about, nor texted to anyone, or emailed to anyone, or put through a search engine.

Rationally, I can't figure that sort of thing out. But it is happening with increasing frequency.

Edited by CrowintheSnow

hmm its been well known for years that all tech with a camera or microphone spies on you regardless of if its on or off.

Re the thinking about stuff, yeah that is curious, although there is VTS ( voice to skull) tech so one wonders whether there is an opposite to that?

The tech is way more advanced that has been let on. Years ago, there was the quietly released human frequency mapping experiment, basically they mapped every human frequency across the planet. Ever since I read that, ( in a science magazine) Ive thought, -well, if they can do that then its pointless worrying about the likes of phone tracking etc

Its also possible that random people are being targeted for experiments in the sort of thing you mention too.

This may sound a  bit odd, but were you by any chance talking to yourself whilst looking in the mirror, with a phone or computer nearby? Just a thought....

you might find this interesting https://fightingmonarch.com/2018/05/06/patents-for-mind-control-technology/

22 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

It's nothing to do with Bluetooth.

Look at this. This shows a tp link setup for a single house.

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/mesh-wifi/

Now imagine a smart speaker in each house, they can reach each other, so instead of a single house setup it could be a whole street instead. if one house internet goes down, the smart speaker can use nextdoors internet connection, or any other that it can route traffic through.  That is it in a nutshell.

All of which is a really good reason not to have an of these devices and live in a faraday cage as far as possible

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

And riddle me this:

One morning (no laptop or wi-fi on, and phone switched OFF) I took a look at some very small brownish pink blotches on my face at the mirror in the window, wondering how to get rid of them, though they are very small. That doesn't bother me a lot. It was a one-off wondering.

Switched the laptop on hours later, and there's immediately an ad, for "removing dark skin tone patches on facial skin". I mean...what??

Synchronicity. If it'd been an advert for getting rid of bum boils, you wouldn't have noticed it. Get an ad blocker - you know it makes sense.

• 4 months later...
On 2/1/2022 at 11:13 AM, k_j_evans said:

All of which is a really good reason not to have an of these devices and live in a faraday cage as far as possible

Not just smart speakers- smart anything, including doorbells, Alexa type gadgets, TVs etc. They are all spying devices in different formats all hooked into the same data collection points

• Like 1