A Conversation!

Conversation?

What is that? .... When I have telephone calls (which may last for many, many hours) we do not just talk about a single issue .... we talk freely .... we interact and the subject may traverse multiple concepts and thoughts.

This to my mind is a good action as it doesn't just focus on one problem or concept .... it moves and flows as the conversation proceeds and from that new ideas and interactions can become.

I wish this thread to be a 'flow' of thoughts related to the .... conversation.

Not limited by moderation .... not limited by pre-held notions .... not to "bang" your old, still played drum .... but to just converse.

So .... If we had phoned each other and now we are chatting .... I may say ....

"You know, I now consider that most of the alternative community are exactly the same as the main stream sheeple .... they do not care, or have any concern, unless it directly effects them. The alternative are as full of bullshit and promote it as the sheep do. You may say that those are just 'bad actors', but I don't think so. They actually believe what they say as much as the sheep. There is so much bullshit in the alternative and so many fucking arseholes that I now am not really interested and  (pause) I think it best to not bother with them! Yes there are some very great people in the alternative but so many just do not wish to even consider thoughts as wrong and are only after 'likes' to get the dopamine hit! "

35 minutes ago, ink said:

"You know, I now consider that most of the alternative community are exactly the same as the main stream sheeple .... they do not care, or have any concern, unless it directly effects them. The alternative are as full of bullshit and promote it as the sheep do. You may say that those are just 'bad actors', but I don't think so. They actually believe what they say as much as the sheep. There is so much bullshit in the alternative and so many fucking arseholes that I now am not really interested and  (pause) I think it best to not bother with them! Yes there are some very great people in the alternative but so many just do not wish to even consider thoughts as wrong and are only after 'likes' to get the dopamine hit! "

I think you're right on this, and have said similar here before.

Apart from forums such as this one, many in what I call 'alternative circles' are members of various Telegram groups. It seems really easy to me for people to 'infiltrate' such groups and start posting and sharing content from elsewhere, which could be genuine, or could be just made up bullshit, it is difficult to know sometimes, I tend to just go with what my instincts tell me.

We know full well not to trust the mainstream media, yet many people will blindly trust much that gets put out in alternative media. One only has to look at the alternative video hosting/sharing platforms such as Bitchute, Brandnewtube, Rumble etc, and just see how much 'dross' one has to sift through in order to find anything genuinely truthful or interesting.

The mainstream media is perfectly capable of fabricating news in order to push an agenda, so it stands to reason that some within the alternative media must be capable of doing the same, in order to push a different agenda (or even to push the same one through reverse psychology?)

Oh, and you can pretty much guarantee that any video title including the words "MUST WATCH", or "BOMBSHELL", are the ones I find least trustworthy.

But they are the ones that get circulated amongst the Telegram groups, and then get shared on this and other forums.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ink said:

''You know, I now consider that most of the alternative community are exactly the same as the main stream sheeple .... they do not care, or have any concern, unless it directly effects them. The alternative are as full of bullshit and promote it as the sheep do.''

I think richie allen calls that the 'truther industrial complex'

One poster on this forum has posted some clips by the researcher brendan o'connel who is another of the growing list of renegades who have fled to mexico. Brendan spoke years ago about the TALPIOT programme which was the secret passing of high technology and data from zionist insiders in silicon valley to the israeli state who has used that knowledge to become a world leader in the area of big tech

muir had a thread titled 'israel's role in the technocracy' that looked into how many zionists were working in big tech and how many owned big tech companies. It also delved into the mega group via whitney webbs articles and also looked at how many of the start-ups coming out of israel are really just an outgrowth and an extension of israeli military intelligence for example unit 8200

brendan has been critical of some people in the truth movement but it seems to me that his complaint is not that what the people are saying is wrong so much as that it is not focussing on the things he sees as key areas such as the talpiot programme and chinas one belt one road scheme

I guess he is saying that within the truth movement there is an overton window where certain things like covid are myopically focussed on which then distracts from some other key big picture events

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

We know full well not to trust the mainstream media

an area i wish i had more clarity on was russia. Some people have claimed that putin is very closely tied to chabad lubavitch and israel and that the whole orthodox christian thing is just for show.

I think many people in the truth movement, including myself, WANT to believe that there is someone somewhere out there that has the muscle to stand up against the NWO and often they think that person is putin and russia but if that is the case then why has putin pushed covid jabs onto the russian people instead of just blasting the whole covid narrative as simply the invention of satanic forces hellbent on global control?

The mainstream media is obviously building an anti-russia narrative and painting russia as the aggressor in ukraine when clearly the neo-cons and their asset in ukraine victoria nuland fomented the uprising in ukraine and have sought to eat into the buffer between nato and russia so this whole situation has been manufactured by jewish (sabbateans) neocons who no doubt would love to see nothing more than white european christians killing each other

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ink said:

So .... If we had phoned each other and now we are chatting .... I may say ....

Hello, yes, yes, yes, no, good bye.

Edited by bobb
took out a yes as there were too many steps to the click
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 3:38 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

The mainstream media is perfectly capable of fabricating news in order to push an agenda, so it stands to reason that some within the alternative media must be capable of doing the same, in order to push a different agenda (or even to push the same one through reverse psychology?)

An independent podcaster who I respect has said that the alt-media is largely controlled by intelligence agencies and that 90% of content is disinfo. He defines disinfo has being made up of something like 60% truth/40% untruth. When I first heard this it kind of surprised me but I can see how it probably makes sense as the powers-that-be, if they were smart, would try and have all the bases covered. I now tend to agree with this statement, even if I think the ratio is a bit off. Instead of 90% I'd place it more around 30-50%, but perhaps that's just the non-cynic in me, wanting to think the best of things. Incidentally, this guy has been taking a break from podcasting as he's personally discovered how holding unpopular opinions (those not considered mainstream according to unofficial alternative dogma) can make you an object of ridicule, even among an audience/fanbase that used to admire you prior to your about-face in thinking.

I personally am wary of any podcaster/radio show host who acquires a large following and who may even be raking in the millions from his program.

As well, as I've slowly been coming to realize in recent years, behind every appearing independent published researcher within the alt-media or so-called lunatic fringe there is often a questionable link to some elitist think tank, foundation, or institution, and in some cases even to globalist benefactors! Not everything is as it appears to be on the surface of things, whether within ufology or even among those who purport to be freedom-loving vigils out keeping watch on the machinations of the one-worlders. 

It is one thing I've always admired about David Icke. He puts the information out there for people to take or leave and has been willing to introduce/reject new/old information over time, regardless of how it is received.

• Like 1

Normies take everything from their favorite mainsream media sources for gospel. People who follow alternative media do the exact same. Critical thinking skills are extremely rare on both sides. Very few people verify their sources or do any independent research at all. It's intellectual laziness, confirmation bias, and intellectual corruption.

"While I don't disagree with most of what you have said <pause> I don't think you comprehended what I said! Tell me something about 'book burning', about history being removed from view and changed, <pause> Tell me why you cannot ask questions about certain parts of the written history <pause> and in one case be put in a cage for doing so? "

6 hours ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Normies take everything from their favorite mainsream media sources for gospel. People who follow alternative media do the exact same. Critical thinking skills are extremely rare on both sides. Very few people verify their sources or do any independent research at all. It's intellectual laziness, confirmation bias, and intellectual corruption.

Spoken like a true intellectual.

So tell me , where do you get your information from ? Where does your "independent research " come from? Do you verify your sources? How ?

Do you have a laboratory somewhere ?

The above comment probably wins the award for the master fukn hypocrite

FWIW I don't trust anyone. I trust my heart.

It seems to instinctively know truth when it hears it.

Are you with me ?

• Like 1