Re-thinking of suicide cases and sudden change of awake person turning into vaxxed

DaleP

I've decided to start a new thread on this topic since I didn't want to derail the Mega thread. @allymisfit

So as it happens that not all suicide was committed by the will of a person. As you know people can ben suicided by criminals and made to look like a suicide or even under hypnosis;

they may not have even thought about committing suicide but under the hypnosis they'll do anything and not remember.....I mean in case of a suicide, dead man don't tell the tale unfortunately. Then there is another kind....possessed by earthbound spirit. I've found out that many people do not recognise that they are dead and become an earthbound spirit for decades. Of course, the way they died influence the result. For example, if someone suddenly dies....yep quite a lot happening right now. Healthy people get a shot and few hours later they are dead. Totally unprepared, unthinkable situation, OR accident, murder etc....these are all unexpected and sudden event. So what happens is that while they may not have had any occult training but for some reason they just end up in a body of a living and I think this is a lot to do with the vibrational match. If you ever come across such event, remind the dead who is using the body of a living person that they are dead. If you are interested in this subject, have a look at a book called "Thirty Years Among the Dead" by Carl A. Wickland

You can find downloadable ebooks.

A type of person who can be possessed and be influenced by such spirits:

1. A person who says hurtful things to oneself or about others in mind or out loud. This includes online postings.

This obviously lowers the vibration of oneself and chances are that your vibration matches to that of a lower vibrational spirit in the lower realm.

2. A person who speaks negatively in general such as complaining and moaning.

The spirit do realise they are dead and can transcend to higher astral realm if you offer prayers/peaceful vibration or light offering.

In conclusion, although we can't tell unless you get involved with a medium, not all suicide is/was a personal wish and you'll find detailed story in the above book if you wish to understand more.

Lastly, what's this got to do with Covid? The suicide could easily be changed to vaxx. While we suspect a mind manipulation by the media and medical 'experts' by large, a fearful person due to a prospect of job loss or unfounded health risk, they lowered their vibration to the point that the dead spirit influenced the living to get vaxxed.

Beware, just because you are awake isn't going to protect you. Be mindful of No.1+2 above and always be on guard.

• Like 1

Wow this is pretty interesting stuff Dale. I'm going to look further into this.

There is a lot unseen for sure and it's pretty surreal how it affects humanity on an individual basis.

From the picture I saw, it was terrifying. Likely a demon behind the boy.

My friend who came to visit me just now has a picture of her daughter with a similar type being behind her. She suffers from chronic fatigue and the entity has its mouth wide open above her crown chakra. Stealing the energy,I believe.

Unfortunately they're not really bothered by it, but the photo really showed a lot.

I was a developed photo (my friend is in her 60's, no knowledge of photo editing) and they often have hauntings in their home.

I'll give Thirty Years Among the Dead a read.

Thank you!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Wow this is pretty interesting stuff Dale. I'm going to look further into this.

There is a lot unseen for sure and it's pretty surreal how it affects humanity on an individual basis.

From the picture I saw, it was terrifying. Likely a demon behind the boy.

My friend who came to visit me just now has a picture of her daughter with a similar type being behind her. She suffers from chronic fatigue and the entity has its mouth wide open above her crown chakra. Stealing the energy,I believe.

Unfortunately they're not really bothered by it, but the photo really showed a lot.

I was a developed photo (my friend is in her 60's, no knowledge of photo editing) and they often have hauntings in their home.

I'll give Thirty Years Among the Dead a read.

Thank you!

If I was a parent, I'd get rid of it ASAP. The reason they are not bothered about it is because it's in the interest of the entity to stay there so it will make them so.

That's so fricking bad that crown chakra is so important. You are absolutely right on stealing energy.

Certain place could be prone to entity manifestation and there are number of things you need to do. The fact that she is chronically fatigued says it all.

Her luck, ability to achieve in life is all sucked away simply because this being didn't work hard during its living life....it went to the lower realm, now stealing her life.

I'd say many jabbed will be like this as well as religious people. They don't know.

4 hours ago, Celticdevil said:

This is dangerous shit leave it alone 

I posted before about the suicide demon but now one got 

best leave it guys 

Fear. lol

So you expect people to live with it?

Actually that's not really how hypnosis works. Its more to do with suggestion and impressionability. Even in a hypnotic state I doubt ones sense of self preservation can be overridden by command.

One would have to be seriously damaged to 'allow' however subconscious, sometone to incept thoughts of self harm.

As we know toxic relationships where the dominant partner breaks down the self worth of the other will lead to a decrease in self preservation, the feeling of ones worthiness to live.

As for spirits, this are much like the naturalistic view of germ theory. That one must have a deficiency where in foreign body, germ or spirit can form.

Nature fills every vacuum and where good or life is missing, weakened or cast out, germs or if you like Evil may form.

Without life their must be death, no space can be empty of both.

Edited by Nemo

One time when I was younger i was on IRC, some 15-20 years ago now. I was going through some difficult times and I was very depressed and starting talking about suicide and then a few days later we heard some major person in the community had taken their life and I always blamed myself for that and still haunts me. Since then I have always been very careful discussing suicide online because many people are vulnerable. 

One can also point out the role of psychoactive pharmaceuticals usually meant to treat depression and anxiety (well so they claim) are a leading cause of suicide and it is a real shame. 

Please speak to people if you are in a bad place and try stay off those pharmaceuticals if you can. 

On 1/26/2022 at 8:41 PM, DaleP said:

If I was a parent, I'd get rid of it ASAP. The reason they are not bothered about it is because it's in the interest of the entity to stay there so it will make them so.

That's so fricking bad that crown chakra is so important. You are absolutely right on stealing energy.

Certain place could be prone to entity manifestation and there are number of things you need to do. The fact that she is chronically fatigued says it all.

Her luck, ability to achieve in life is all sucked away simply because this being didn't work hard during its living life....it went to the lower realm, now stealing her life.

I'd say many jabbed will be like this as well as religious people. They don't know.

I wish she would. She was into black magic in her younger years, so I'm wondering if it's an attachment from that.

Luckily she has stopped it all, but I feel something has definitely remained.

Her entire family, including grandchildren (who are now teenagers) are all very depressed and have no motivation for life. It's pretty sad to see.

They have another spirit in the house, a little girl who they also caught on camera. It's very weird. Lots of things move about and a man walks up and down the stairs.

I have personally seen ghosts like this in the past, not pretty.

Quite scary to think of the potential these entities have on others..

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

One time when I was younger i was on IRC, some 15-20 years ago now. I was going through some difficult times and I was very depressed and starting talking about suicide and then a few days later we heard some major person in the community had taken their life and I always blamed myself for that and still haunts me. Since then I have always been very careful discussing suicide online because many people are vulnerable. 

One can also point out the role of psychoactive pharmaceuticals usually meant to treat depression and anxiety (well so they claim) are a leading cause of suicide and it is a real shame. 

Please speak to people if you are in a bad place and try stay off those pharmaceuticals if you can. 

That's sad to hear about the death.

Please don't ever blame yourself - this was something rooted within that person for a long time, likely even planned for a while before carrying out the deed. It's a very personal act. No one wants to hurt anyone else when they're doing this, it's the last thing they'd want.

I didn't realise that about the psychoactive pharmaceuticals. I found psilocybin (self medicated) actually helped my depression immensely. 

It was tricyclic antidepressants that nearly killed me. Made me extremely manic and paranoid..but I guess everyone is different. 

The best thing I've found for depression is changing my thoughts/feelings before they become my reality. It's made a huge difference, but took me a long time to get there. Psychotherapy was definitely better than pharmaceuticals.

9 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I wish she would. She was into black magic in her younger years, so I'm wondering if it's an attachment from that.

Luckily she has stopped it all, but I feel something has definitely remained.

Her entire family, including grandchildren (who are now teenagers) are all very depressed and have no motivation for life. It's pretty sad to see.

They have another spirit in the house, a little girl who they also caught on camera. It's very weird. Lots of things move about and a man walks up and down the stairs.

I have personally seen ghosts like this in the past, not pretty.

Quite scary to think of the potential these entities have on others..

ah that explains it though not the only reason it can happen.

It could be that she needs to close a portal etc...

What concerns me is you though ally.

You going over to her house and you never know what YOU might bring home if one of them takes fancy of you. Think about that.

7 hours ago, SimonTV said:

You see, when you are in a community, an entity could have been looking for a host. You and all of you were affected that's why you thought of suicide. It just happens that the person who committed suicide was weaker i.e. easier target and that's how it could have happened.

You are, we are talking about suicide now.....it's not as if we are encouraging each other....lol

Can't shut us up from talking anything. At the end of the day, responsibility falls on individual.

Ah this is mind control, much more than hypnosis alone and uses Psychotroptic drugs along with electrocution/sedatives, intensely emotional experiences and finally a single path to stop the pain.

I'm not sure if this is true but I heard an anecdote from a U.S intelligence general in the 60's and he said 'We can take a sane man and make him murder his parents, cook them in a stew and eat them and truly believe that he has done nothing wrong'.

If you're interested in the psychology behind mind control, this is a very good book.

Prometheus Rising - Robert Anton Wilson

https://www.pdfdrive.com/wilson-robert-anton-prometheus-rising-d158174402.html

And for much more detail...

Timothy Leary - Info-psychology

https://www.pdfdrive.com/timothy-leary-info-psychologypdf-d48550303.html

Edited by Nemo

This suicide that you spoke of. I think you felt a connection but didn't understand the reason. I truly doubt they're was some supernatural effect that linked this death with you but just an emotional connection, although a powerful one.

It was most probably born from feelings of guilt and fear. You see when you spoke of suicide, where you really serious or where you really just trying to express the depth of your unhappiness, to show those around you how much you are suffering and how little anyone's knows? Its like a man is literally set on fire and yet no-one else even notices his suffering. It can make one rather angry.

So when this major person really killed himself, maybe you felt guilty that you may have used suicide without a totally true conviction to do it or then seeing the pain and unhappiness the real thing caused it shocked you into realising the pain which you would cause, a pain which you spoke about causing as you spoke of suicide.

Its like you got to whitness your own death, like you where spared so you could experience it from the outside and it scared the shit out of you. Rightly so, powerful, emotional, guilt, fear, mortality and the exact death you where imagining then happened to someone else.

It's so powerful and moving, such a personal experience, it created a point of impression that I'm sure stayed with you. But all in all I'd say it was a normal and natural response to a brush with mortality and your conscience feeling powerful emotions that may have been confused as you attempted to understand them.

Read the book I posted above, Prometheus Rising. It will answer many questions.

Edited by Nemo

44 minutes ago, DaleP said:

ah that explains it though not the only reason it can happen.

It could be that she needs to close a portal etc...

What concerns me is you though ally.

You going over to her house and you never know what YOU might bring home if one of them takes fancy of you. Think about that.

I do wonder this. I rarely go there, but it has crossed my mind at times.

I like to think I am protected somehow. I have ways and means which I work with..

Anything which drags one's vibrations down and keeps them there can leave us open to spirit influence from denser areas of the Astral. I think the whole Covid fear-fest has that intention at its core. Plus subdugation, for instance doing what we're told, having those suggestions constantly in place to get through to our minds 24-7, on the radio, on TV, in the news feed etc. So we gradually forget our own minds and are programmable.

I actually think some world "leaders" and politicians haven't a clue. I don't think Boris has, for example. I feel kind of sorry for him. He's under influence too. Something VERY wrong there indeed.

Nothing wrong with perhaps a little anxiety over what's going on. That would be normal. But we are in charge of our own frequencies. Stick to what's true within, what means the most. Heart and Soul stuff. The most precious thing we've got. Most powerful protection ever. Don't let it ever be eroded. And be aware.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I do wonder this. I rarely go there, but it has crossed my mind at times.

I like to think I am protected somehow. I have ways and means which I work with..

Another thing to consider on top of that is....as long as there is connection to her, she'll keep you on lower vibration even if you don't visit.

These days I am well aware of connection to things and people that I just cut the ties if they are not serving me to ascend.

Also, if you don't cut ties with them you are letting them occupy the space other beneficial people could take place. Hence my first sentence.

Edited by DaleP

On 1/26/2022 at 8:41 PM, DaleP said:

Yep. Fully agree. There are so many reports from people who have survived such demon attacks. At night time they are jolted awake from their sleep and they can feel hands closing around their necks, strangling them. Some die, but some fight back, pull at the hands, say prayers or anything else they can think of, and survive these demon attacks, definetly some entity living inside the satan juice jabs, now living inside you.

Did hear that the satan juice was put together using the help of 200 of the world's top black magicians.

And if we look at the reason for all of this, it is to prepare the world for the coming of the antichrist.

15 hours ago, jack121 said:

Did hear that the satan juice was put together using the help of 200 of the world's

Link would be nice. Ta!

I wouldn't say vial contains entities but it's more like what the jab do to people which opens out to.... anyway, just a difference of opinion.

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

Link would be nice. Ta!

I wouldn't say vial contains entities but it's more like what the jab do to people which opens out to.... anyway, just a difference of opinion.

One of the demons looks a little like a octopus with many limbs, photos have shown an octopus type creature and shown it moving around inside the satan juice.

Nurses have ripped cotton swabs open and the ripped pieces glow and move around under their own power.

The personalties of people who have taken the satan juice change and become more darker and demonic, look at my next door neighbour, used to be such a nice lady, now has become such a bitch.

It seems to be a question about "the Elephant in the room". Ever heard that one?
You know, there's this thought "don't think about the Elephant in the room". Then guess what? All we can think about is that Elephant, even when we're trying with all our might NOT to think about it -there it is in full splendour.

So with dark forces the main thing is not to think about NOT thinking about them. Not to think about "fighting" them, outwitting them, being subdugated by fear concerning them, exorcising them etc etc.
Because every thought like that -even a protection prayer -has that presence at its core,
The unwanted presence has power over us even as we're calling out to Jesus or Archangel Michael or whomever.

These beings and their minions are lower Astral beings. They can only affect us through our own lower Astral connections with them. The more we reinforce that, the worse it gets.

The only thing to do is change the subject. With a real interest and full commitment to whatever subject it is, so it envelops our energy-field to the exclusion of the other thing.

So make it something else in the room (metaphorically) and the Elephant will disappear as if it never was.

It is also possible to slip sideways on ghosts and suchlike. So they are in a whole different Astral sphere to the one you are in, and never the twain shall meet.

Edited by CrowintheSnow