CANADIAN FREEDOM CONVOY TRUCKERS PROTEST AGAINST MANDATES..GOFUNDME PAGE..PLEASE DONATE

masonfreeparty2

52 minutes ago, Diesel said:

they cant really do that...i think they just want clarification where the money is actually going, i suppose in the past some folk have pocketed the money and never to be seen again

The organizers have an accountant dealing with the money and they have a system to get money to the truckers.

The donations come willingly from the people so apparently latest info is theres no problem. GoFundMe will be getting a nice chunk of commission.

Freedom Convoy - Canadian Truckers Inspire the WORLD!

0ryAP7gn11N4_640x360.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0ryAP7gn11N4

What a time to be alive! Me & the mister talk all things convoy & show lots of videos, etc from around the country. Get a tissue, you're going to tear up. ♥ My website is here: https://amazingpolly.net/ God bless the truckers & their families and God bless each and every one of us.

Truckers Demand Letter: https://canada-unity.com/mou/

Edited by metak88
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ink said:

UPDATE: GoFundMe to refund all Freedom Convoy 2022 donations (2/5/2022)

The update we issued earlier (below) enabled all donors to get a refund and outlined a plan to distribute remaining funds to verified charities selected by the Freedom Convoy organizers. However, due to donor feedback, we are simplifying the process. We will automatically refund all contributions directly — donors do not need to submit a request. You can expect to see your refund within 7–10 business days.

https://medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

On 1/31/2022 at 11:26 AM, metak88 said:

That's interesting..all this GoFundMe thing. In the early days of the convoy, when they were still on route to Ottawa, rumors were already out stating that the truckers account had been frozen. Joan from inspired talked about it in one of his first podcast on the freedom convoy, saying that he heard that it was just a rumor and that the truckers still had access to their donations. And now it is officially froze..When i heard about the truckers gofundme account i was a bit confused, and i also heard some people bashing the organizers about their choice of funding account. I came almost in an instant to the conclusion that it would be a "good thing" if they froze it. I tough that the organizers had most probably come to the same conclusion when making their choice. I was rejoice to see that David Icke came to the same conclusion. I also tough that the cabal will not froze it, cause it would had to the visibility about the absolute corruption of the global infrastructures...I had underestimate their addiction to power and control. If what i heard is true, many of the donations come from outside Canada. That's a great thing..make me ask myself many more questions.

8 hours ago, Pierre-Luc said:

That's interesting..all this GoFundMe thing. In the early days of the convoy, when they were still on route to Ottawa, rumors were already out stating that the truckers account had been frozen. Joan from inspired talked about it in one of his first podcast on the freedom convoy, saying that he heard that it was just a rumor and that the truckers still had access to their donations. And now it is officially froze..When i heard about the truckers gofundme account i was a bit confused, and i also heard some people bashing the organizers about their choice of funding account. I came almost in an instant to the conclusion that it would be a "good thing" if they froze it. I tough that the organizers had most probably come to the same conclusion when making their choice. I was rejoice to see that David Icke came to the same conclusion. I also tough that the cabal will not froze it, cause it would had to the visibility about the absolute corruption of the global infrastructures...I had underestimate their addiction to power and control. If what i heard is true, many of the donations come from outside Canada. That's a great thing..make me ask myself many more questions.

Looks almost like it's a planned operation to bring down GoFundMe? The outrage from donors and negative publicity, Q posts mentioning GoFundMe ( @bamboozooka should chime in more with this one ) and now US politicians accusing the company of fraud and demanding investigations... we'll see...

5 hours ago, metak88 said:

Looks almost like it's a planned operation to bring down GoFundMe? The outrage from donors and negative publicity, Q posts mentioning GoFundMe ( @bamboozooka should chime in more with this one ) and now US politicians accusing the company of fraud and demanding investigations... we'll see...

Q mentioned gofundme 3 times.

1. to dig into snopes

2 lisa page of russia russia hoax will she create one?

3 to guide dem party backers to donate through platform

nothing juicy