GB News

Fiery Phoenix

Just wondering what the general consensus is on GB News?  Is it against the MSM narrative?

Defo had to deal with a lot, on-going advertisement ban's, which is crazy when you watch it, there is an actual debate with opposing thoughts on both sides.

Have to admit I do like the Mon-Thu Nigel Farage show at 7pm and he has had guests on pushing against the main stream storylines especially on Covid.  One of the first who mentioned the freedom if information news about the 17,000 Covid deaths which I did not see on other TV news stations.

Again, may be wrong but is Farage anti-establishment?  He was the first who bought to light the channel crossings before it was picked up by anybody.  I am guess he is loathed by the establishment as was the architect of Brexit too.  To his credit he turned down a peerage as well when the Conservative Party wanted him to do deals - remember a lot saying he will go into the Lords afterwards but no peerage at all.  Does not seem to get the credit where it is due either for what he achieved (imho)

Dan Wooten and Mark Dolan presenters are also strong on anti-lockdown measures, but could also say Dan Wooten was a Rupert Murdoch employee so part of the establishment - I don't know what to think.  Dolan has some pretty good monologues and called out people who kept their mouths shut during the last 2 years.

Just wondering what people's opinions are on here? 

As far as Mainstream goes, I think it's ok.

I have to say that I tune in mainly for Mr Farage. I know a lot of folks here don't like him, paid opposition whatever. But whenever I have listened to the guy, the majority of the time he speaks a lot of common sense and stuff that more of us peasant folk might talk/think about.

I also like Dewbs too. Wooton can be amusing at times. Haven't seen any of the others.

Yes I;m sure there maybe a link to gates found somewhere along the line or whatever. But for me personally I am happy that someone in the MSM has presented the public with a different viewpoint during this pandemic.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

check out the mark steyn shows on gbnews youtube

he is the closest i have seen on the western fake news to not following the narrative and dropping truth bombs on covid

hes having vax affected victims on his show.

whether hes late to the party or not, he's getting it out there.

timestamped

Edited by bamboozooka

It wouldn't be allowed at least these days if it was genuinely questioning the narrative. Then again i dont think it ever would be in any time but i could be wrong. 

Its just a buffer zone to keep those that may be awake in check imo. Talking pints! "Hello i am paul and i am here to talk common sense, for the people by the a decent debate" blah blah. I do quite like oliver neils clips/segments/speeches that pop up from time to time on my phone because his not political and basically gives us a social philosophical commentary but the rest are clowns.

I notice with statements like "we ALL agreed with the lockdown to begin with but this is now getting out of hand". No you moron you don't speak for everyone. NLP right there. I heard those words or something similar from a lot of presenters during the height of the scamdemic. Watered down dross. But it will keep the sun and daily fail, lost and confused normies entertained by their demise moaning about woke, moaning about illegals, without actually realising that its planned and its not incompetence. But that would be a truth most normies wouldn't be able to face up to.

They'll go back going "boris muppet get him out" blah blah bladddy blah.

Its literally like a football team for these morons. I despise the farage right winger types almost as much as woke these days i cant lie even though i agree with a lot of what they say ideologically. I have never liked farage even when i fell into the political trap a few years back. I quite liked his mum when i met her though at a history seminar she held in london.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2022 at 11:53 AM, Fiery Phoenix said:

Again, may be wrong but is Farage anti-establishment?  He was the first who bought to light the channel crossings before it was picked up by anybody.  I am guess he is loathed by the establishment as was the architect of Brexit too.  To his credit he turned down a peerage as well when the Conservative Party wanted him to do deals - remember a lot saying he will go into the Lords afterwards but no peerage at all.  Does not seem to get the credit where it is due either for what he achieved (imho)

He is well and truly establishment. He bottled it when gerard batten ran for ukip and farage denounced him for "far right characters". Gerard would never have been allowed to get any sort of "power' and his lack of charisma let him down but he seemed like a good egg.